The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > General
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 88 votes, 2.70 average. Display Modes
  #81   Add to leedsmusic's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2009, 06:33 AM

leedsmusic is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to leedsmusic
muscle growth

I like it when they suddenly rip through there clothes and have some body hair growth. I know I am in the minority on the body hair growth.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #82   Add to grubby41's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2009, 12:51 AM

grubby41 is on a distinguished road
No, maybe not! I think that there might be a number of us who like hairy, veiny, thick, muscular hands and forearms, deep hairy pits, and a well-furred cleavage between two thick and striated pecs, leading down to a promising treasure trail making its way along cobble-stoned abs...oh, damn...I pulled an Andy Samberg!
  #83   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 13th, 2009, 02:02 AM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsmusic View Post
I know I am in the minority on the body hair growth.
Is it really a minority? In either case, count me in! (Even though it's a bitch to draw hairy men.)
  #84   Add to jwolf039's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 10:27 PM

jwolf039 is on a distinguished road
Hetero wirship

I personally prefer hetero muscle worship. Women worshiping large (realistic) men bodybuilders, maybe women with teen muscle men, or teen girls worshiping bodybuilders.
Got links?
  #85   Add to ekapab324's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2009, 10:15 AM

ekapab324 is on a distinguished road
For me I like ...Raw instinct...

I like stuff like a man tranforms into some kind of giant muscular semi human and carnivore (such as werewolf) and let out his primary instict , search for food or sex (with humans). Maybe it's sound crazy but this really turn me on. Especially in human point of view that no matter how he try his hard, he can't escape from that monster. The feeling of despair when he know he can't do anything to prevent what ever it does to him. On the other hand, in monster point of view that feel dominant and can do what ever with his prey, if he want him to alive then he can but if he don't then he had no hope at all.

Are there anyone who like some kind of this stuff? Or I'm the only crazy one?
  #86   Add to F_R_Eaky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2009, 12:42 PM

F_R_Eaky is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to F_R_Eaky
Shouldn't be any reason for us "macros" to attack anyone, just because they don't like the giant aspect. I love the thought of a towering extremely built and hung muscular figure, that I could curl up to and feel so protected by, but at the same time that doesn't mean I won't turn around and admire someone who is short and well built like Lee Priest. If he decided to allow a guy to worship him, I wouldn't turn him down that's for sure. I'd enjoy every minute of those massive muscles.

You have your likes and dislikes just like everyone else. I wouldn't force to view or 'like' mine because, well I can't and what would be the point? Everyone should post what they like and want. I may have my favorite genre, but I enjoy the diversity we can have even though we all share the muscle growth factor.
  #87   Add to anpuZA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2009, 06:10 AM
Come up 2 the lab

Thanked 1,280 Times in 508 Posts
anpuZA will become famous soon enough
so many options

Okay, this is gonna be like leaving me in a toystore when I was 10 and giving me an unlimited credit card. Or alternatively, leaving me alone with a gym full of various kinds of bodybuilders who all, for some reason, want me. I will be decidedly confused.

However I shall expound on my likes and dislikes:

Ahem...

Well I like muscle growth obviously. I like it on tall guys, I like it on short guys. Depending on the writer I don't mind excessive growth, but I don't find immobile muscle beasts all that hot.

I like slow, but not too slow that it can be seen for natural growth. I like muscletheft... in fact those stories can really send me over the edge, especially IF the guy stealing the muscles was the weakling before. I like stories like the Hanazin Academy, although certain parts do not do it for me.

I also dont mind giants, but you can imagine why relations would be difficult for such a person with a normal size guy. However... this is fantasy!

I like it when the guy looks normal till he flexes (hidden muscle) I like it when a guy looks normal (or maybe just slightly ripped) and yet is 10 times stronger than he is. In fact one of the hottest stories i read is about a big muscled bodybuilder being dominated by a guy who looks much smaller than he is and yet is either a 100 times stronger and quite a bit more endowed. That is also one of my favourite stories, even though I cant find it. I dont mind stories about older guys outmuscling younger guys and the other way around.

I like it when it happens due to contact, or when they're making love. Or maybe cause someone has a taste for a certain fluid... need i say more.

Oh hell... there I've gone and said to much. Ah well.

But wait there's more... I like muscle growth, but I also like the way different personalities handle it. I might not like a certain story for it's kinda growth. But I will love it for the way the characters handle themselves. There's a story about one guy who eventually ends up being the origin of his friend and lover's insane growth. But then his brother picks up on it, finally the bro and the friend fight over him and I'm pretty sure the author got rid of the both characters at the end. I'm not one for such sad endings, but yeah, wonderful story.

#88   Add to cccatl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2010, 05:31 PM
MuscleMutant

cccatl
Send a message via Yahoo to cccatl
Forced muscle growth.

Particularly, if there's a psychological change as well.

Specifically, the guy is transformed over days to weeks from a normal guy into a big, dumb, hairy, giant cocked, sex-obsessed, muscle god, who is utterly and constantly turned on by his own physique, and loves being used as a sex-toy so that his butt, mouth, and cock are constantly used. And, he loves being so huge and muscular that he wants more. And, can't stop because he loves it so much. He wants to grow even bigger and hairier and have even more sex. And, his cock is always so huge and hard he has to stroke it while he worships his own body. And, huge muscle worshippers get hard watching him flex his muscles, and they kneel down and suck his hard dripping cock while they jack off furiously. And, a huge muscle master enters from behind and fills his aching ass with huge hard cock, pistoning in and out, as he feels up his huge hairy muscles.

That's what I like.
  #89   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2010, 05:42 PM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
Big...!!!

I like BIG! I mean BIG BIG!!! The all out, massive growth! The guy's muscles just balloon up bigger and bigger and bigger, he gets taller and taller, and his "equipment" enlarges to the point that it's over proportioned even to his bigger self.

I'd grow the guy to a max of about 9 or 10 feet. His muscles would grow to the point where they'd be overdeveloped for his increased height, but not to the point of immobility. And his manhood would be overly proportioned to that. Plus he'd be ripped to shreds, totally symmetrical, and still have a tiny waist (at least, tiny in comparison to the rest of him).

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker
The Following User Says Thank You to Lover_Boy For This Useful Post:
MrSerpent (January 4th, 2013)
  #90   Add to Zap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 1st, 2010, 07:11 PM

Zap is on a distinguished road
Any kind of muscle growth. I'm not picky.
  #91   Add to Nick Brooks Fit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 22nd, 2010, 10:03 PM

Nick Brooks Fit is on a distinguished road
I would half to say my chest because it is one of the harder body parts for me to develop and I have been working hard on it and I am liking the results.
  #92   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2010, 10:27 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
Hmm, I'm not into a guy getting too big that he can't move or that he can't even live like a normal human being. For me, as hot as muscle growth is, what's really attractive is how dominating and powerful the man is. I love stories where a massive guy goes around with his normal life and see how him and others act with his enormous muscles and masculinity. Stories which are just about the growth and have noting else are dissapointing for me; what's the point of having impossibly huge muscles if there's nothing for him to do with it?

Also, cock growth is awesome. I like how it adds to the musclegod's super masculinity.
The Following User Says Thank You to MuscleHintz For This Useful Post:
ydt81 (August 7th, 2013)
  #93   Add to no name's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:14 AM

no name is on a distinguished road
Torn

Personally, I love it when a character grows so big that the 'reasonable' part of him wants the growth to stop, even as another, more primal part still craves more, wants his muscles to become even bigger and stronger.

Perhaps it's the combination of strength and weakness that turns me on: the character loses control but at the same time becomes increasingly powerful. Wouldn't it be great if unconditional surrender - if giving in to one's most secret desire - also meant becoming strong and invulnerable?

I realize that there's a touch of s&m involved in this fantasy, for essentially it revolves around a character who derives pleasure from being violated, or at least dominated, by his growth. The twist, I guess, is that in this particular scenario one and the same character is both 'victim' and 'perpetrator' - and that there is no physical pain involved.

Does that make any sense at all?

Cheers,
no name

P.S. Muscles bursting through clothes is, I dare say, always a plus.

Last edited by no name; July 23rd, 2010 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Adding a postscript
  #94   Add to Rannen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 24th, 2010, 06:55 AM

Rannen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rannen
It's been interesting to read everyone's detailed preferences -- as if muscle growth wasn't enough of a fetish itself, it seems we have fetishes within fetishes.

Here are mine...
I don't mind height growth, an extra couple of feet are nice, but I usually prefer to stay the same height so its my muscles that do all the growing.
I usually prefer smooth skin over hairy, but don't mind the hair if its an outcome of my body being overloaded with testosterone.
I like muscle growth that results from lots of lifting, lots of eating, lots of steroids, or lots of supplements. Basically, I like growth that results from me taking or doing a lot of something. I like forced growth, too.
I love seeing muscles too big for clothes, so muscles bursting through clothes is a must in ANY story or role play for me.
I like muscle growth that effects the entire body -- growing certain muscle groups bigger than others can be hot, too, but I like the overall growth from head to toe.
I like growth to all sizes, whether it be 100 lbs, 500 lbs, or 1000 lbs -- supermassive bodybuilder, muscle freak, or immobile, it's all growth and it's hot.
I love cock growth.
Not a fan of age progression or theft.
  #95   Add to BODAK's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2010, 10:44 AM

BODAK is on a distinguished road
My 2 Cents worth

As a muscle grower myself, I am all into the journey and then the description of the main characters accomplishments. Some need for the growth plus a personal egotism to be found aong the way. This in turn gets pushed into an obsession as people start to appreciate and worship the main character.

I am into Big and Huge style growth, being my personal goal as well. These kinds of stories inspire me to do more towards my obsession. I ike to see posibilities within the story that I can add to my own lifestyle. Am aways looking for suggestions or lifestyle ideas within these stories.

Respect,
Bodak
  #96   Add to robin.butcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2011, 04:37 AM

robin.butcher is on a distinguished road
My favorite is converted is written in first person and describe the physical changes in detail. Clothing extraction of growth where the change has no idea what is happening largely in muscle growth, and in relationships. Scientific experiments on the candidates or do not want to know. The best of them takes several paragraphs to describe how your body feels before, during and after the change.
  #97   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2011, 11:05 PM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
Quote:
Originally Posted by grubby41 View Post
No, maybe not! I think that there might be a number of us who like hairy, veiny, thick, muscular hands and forearms, deep hairy pits, and a well-furred cleavage between two thick and striated pecs, leading down to a promising treasure trail making its way along cobble-stoned abs...oh, damn...I pulled an Andy Samberg!
HOT!

love, love, love big hairy bodybuilders
  #98   Add to Minotaur's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2011, 04:32 AM
Muscled Chub Club

Minotaur is on a distinguished road
It's no secret I like seeing a guy putting on lots of muscle along with fat and developing a basketball belly along with big thick muscles.

Dorothy: You really haven't grasped the concept of this gay thing yet, have you?

Blanche: There must be homosexuals who date women.

Sophia: Yeah, they're called lesbians.
  #99   Add to thatonekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 8th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Uncultured snob.

thatonekid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to thatonekid Send a message via Yahoo to thatonekid
I'm into more manageable growth, usually under 200 pounds or so.

Fat isn't my thing, neither is hair, but if written well enough it can make for a great story.

I prefer positive storylines, so things like muscle theft and domination really aren't my thing. I prefer an even playing field, even if one character is bigger than the other, and I don't like having a terribly sinister tone be prevalent.

My main turn-ons are abs and thighs, so if you put detail into describing them you'll have me hooked.

I adore models, so I love it when a character's personality becomes more confident and their faces shift to become more angular and chiseled to match their bodies. Light stubble on their faces is also really sexy to me, gives it a slight masculine air even if I don't like body hair.

You may find my stories on my DeviantArt and CYOC pages as well as here on Evolution.

DeviantArt: http://alwaysmyway.deviantart.com/

CYOC: http://www.cyoc.net/user.php?op=user...me=alwaysmyway
  #100   Add to wolfer's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 03:37 AM

wolfer is on a distinguished road
muscle?

mine, would be a dude who is changed into a muscled werewolf in a lab.
  #101   Add to SouthernSuitor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 04:12 AM

SouthernSuitor has disabled reputation
Jungles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarmangani View Post
What about growth stories where the hero has to adapt to a new environment in order to suceed/survive. Such as:
- forced combat, everything from present day military back to the gladiator's arena
- to suceed after being thrust into a new geographic locale
- to avoid punishment in captivity or to satisfy the demands of those who enslave him
- to advance after being thrust into a new sociological climate

I do have an old suit and tie fetish story I wrote a few years ago involving well-dressed executives getting lost in a jungle, forced to subsist on a high-protein diet, slowly hulking out of their old finery over time to become a bunch of muscular Tarzans, complete with body hair.

It's a really long series, but I've been toying with the idea of posting it here. My only concern is that it's heavier on clothing destruction than on musclegrowth, and, again, it's really long (70+ pages--I'd have to post it in installments). Your thoughts?
  #102   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 12th, 2011, 11:18 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Give it to O'Melissokomos or post it on RapidShare for us to download. And I LOVE clothing destruction. My kink for clothes ripping might be stronger than my kink for muscle growth.
  #103   Add to SouthernSuitor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2011, 06:10 AM

SouthernSuitor has disabled reputation
Heh! Will do, sooner or later. I'm going back through it and editing it to emphasize the muscle growth aspect of it a little more--though, again, the muscle growth isn't the point.

Other tales I have in my repertoire:

- Executive Fight Club. (No muscle growth in this one, but a pair of really muscular suited guys try their best not to say suited for long.)
- Wolf in Lawyer's Clothing. (My first ever attempt at a TF story. I wrote it for Halloween one year. Yes, it's a werewolf tale.)
- The Dandy and the Cub. (No muscle growth in this one, either. Rather, our two protagonists start off already built up. A classic romance between two beefy guys.)

But for now "Power Tie" and my collaboration with Aardvark await.
  #104   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2011, 09:39 PM
R O C K S T A R

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernSuitor View Post
Heh! Will do, sooner or later. I'm going back through it and editing it to emphasize the muscle growth aspect of it a little more--though, again, the muscle growth isn't the point.

Other tales I have in my repertoire:

- Executive Fight Club. (No muscle growth in this one, but a pair of really muscular suited guys try their best not to say suited for long.)
- Wolf in Lawyer's Clothing. (My first ever attempt at a TF story. I wrote it for Halloween one year. Yes, it's a werewolf tale.)
- The Dandy and the Cub. (No muscle growth in this one, either. Rather, our two protagonists start off already built up. A classic romance between two beefy guys.)

But for now "Power Tie" and my collaboration with Aardvark await.
These stories are like Pokemon. You gotta post 'em all!

Yes, you should kill me for making a stupid Pokemon reference BUT I DON'T CARE! HA HA HA HA HA!
  #105   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 5th, 2011, 09:11 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi View Post
These stories are like Pokemon. You gotta post 'em all!

Yes, you should kill me for making a stupid Pokemon reference BUT I DON'T CARE! HA HA HA HA HA!
I'll see your Pokemon reference and raise you a Danny Phantom... Rip off of the "Got to catch 'em all..." lyric...

Ender
  #106   Add to chr1s_87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 9th, 2011, 09:57 AM

chr1s_87 is on a distinguished road
Definitely forced, unwanted (at first), and maybe even unknown at first. Not immobile... 300# would probably be tops. Don't really care for height change. Love descriptions of the outward change in the body, but also really love the descriptions of what the person is thinking (changing from fighting it to accepting it to reveling in it). I like it over a longer period of time rather than instantaneous. Body hair growth is good with it too. Personality change is an added bonus.
  #107   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2011, 02:15 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamsmith View Post
Whats about the Idea of combat Fight?
You all talk about Immobility why not Combat fight?
I'm not a big fight fan but muscle and fighting make a lot more sense then growing so much muscle it all binds together and you can't move...

An interesting sort of growth I think would be 'Unexpected' growth...

Use the basic plot line from the Incredible Shrinking Man but instead of a tall muscular guy getting a little smaller everyday for no apparent reason; you have a short, like 5'5", wimpy guy start to get a little bigger everyday... I like the idea of it happening to a guy that is chubby at the start and at first they don't realize he's growing muscle because the added muscle starts to burn off the fat and fat loss masks the muscle weight gain. As I said I would start with a chub, but it will work with a skinny guy too.

The growth is really slow at first, but gets a little bit faster every day... At first he's delighted that for no reason he's getting leaner and then taller and finally more muscular but when he passes 6 ft he starts to get concerned. by now he's getting an inch taller each month... When he hits 6'5", his growth rate is more than 2 inches a month and he's desperate to find a way to stop growing...

I think I would end the story there with him still growing because I wouldn't want to take it to its logical conclusion... which is if they don't stop the guy's growth, he'll be dead within a year because there is no way for his heart and lungs to grow large enough fast enough to support his growing body...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; May 28th, 2011 at 02:26 AM.
  #108   Add to bara's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 03:52 AM
Bodybuilding beginner.

bara is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bara Send a message via Yahoo to bara
whats the point of stories ?
it doesn't make my muscles stronger and bigger ?
in the 20 minutes you write a story, i'll do 100 hundred push-ups !!
  #109   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:01 AM
R O C K S T A R

Quote:
Originally Posted by bara View Post
What gives you the right to criticize others?
  #110   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 09:06 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
WOW! What is up with that bara? Shallow much?
  #111   Add to bara's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 10:23 PM
Bodybuilding beginner.

lol!!

plz dont get pissed of !!

i'm just trying to give an advice for those people that the time they write stories could be just more useful for them by working out ?!

am i wrong ?
  #112   Add to bara's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 10:25 PM
Bodybuilding beginner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachirobi View Post
What gives you the right to criticize others?
i wasn't criticizing any one !!

i was telling an opinion of well-time-using !

thats all !
  #113   Add to Brahma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:56 PM
Minotaur

Brahma
Quote:
Originally Posted by bara View Post
One can write a story then do 100 push ups. It's all a matter of time management.
  #114   Add to shin gouki's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 07:24 AM

shin gouki is on a distinguished road
Muscle growth that rip shirt like hulk without the green skin color
  #115   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 29th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
military experiments that cause muscle , cock growth, and cum increase.
  #116   Add to mgfreak's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2011, 12:57 PM

mgfreak is on a distinguished road
footballer growing.
  #117   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 09:08 AM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
Experimental/Steroid based/pumping iron/muscle cum and muscle sex induced male and female muscle growth, females outmuscling males!

Muscleboytom
  #118   Add to Rarity's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 10th, 2011, 11:11 PM
Muscles go with anything~

Rarity is on a distinguished road
I like any musclegrowth with an actual story with some sort of character development and semi-realism. I don't think anyone in their right mind would go "Oh okay~" after growing four feet taller and a ton heavier. There'd have to be more than that... It becomes more interesting to see a fleshed out character deal with his changes or the changes of a friend. It's also mandatory for their "junk" to grow with them, since it'd be silly for a guy to look like the hulk but have a penis that looked like a crayon when in juxtapose with the rest of him.

As for sex in the story, well, whatever floats the writer's boat. I guess if a guy's going to become a hunk in front of a gay guy, I'd assume some fun stuff would go down.
  #119   Add to dodoria21's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 2nd, 2011, 09:16 PM
growing muscle guy

dodoria21 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to dodoria21
I guess my favorite kind of growth is any that involves it corrupting the guy and turning him evil. Sometimes I like a little growth or hulk-like changes. No growing taller usually. As for the cause I have no set preference. Be it by magic, drugs, radiation, whatever. No nakedness. That's a key part of it. Just getting big, crazy strong, and corrupt will do it for me
  #120   Add to Phaldus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2011, 10:49 PM
Muscle-Geek Wannabe

Phaldus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brahma View Post
One can write a story then do 100 push ups. It's all a matter of time management.
Hell, get a text-to-speech program, and you can write a story WHILE DOING 100 pushups. Age Of The (muscle)Geek, Baby.

On a more on-topic note:
As a Geek, my dirty little secret has always been a love for Dumb Muscle. Now, in longer, more developed stories, I actually like the Geek to win in the end, get the Girl(or Guy, when I'm in that mood), and keep the muscles and brains. But if I'm only going to be spending a short while with a story(ahem), I want a quick-and-dirty Scrawny-to-Brawny Brain Drainer.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options