The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2007, 07:35 AM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
Greg's Discovery: Part 6

Greg's Discovery: Part 6

Sean had to do something. Despite his more than opposing appearance, gargantuan muscles and all, the spiky haired freshman was about to get his hands on the source of Sean's power. A low, rumbling growl emerged from his throat, filling his mouth and soon the bathroom, halting the boy in his tracks. Sean was heaving with sounds of rage and anger. Still half bent, the boy with a head one size too large for his body looked up at the sight. Sean's mighty chest heaved up and down in the air. All of his muscles flared even larger than they had been. Even Sean's ten inch cock looked angry, resembling a mighty archer's arrow.

Robbert, the spiky haired boy was petrified and motionless once again.

That wasn't enough for Sean. He had to make sure that there was no chance this foolish boy could walk away from this. Even knowing about the crystal was too much for him to bear. It didn't matter if the crystal could be hotter than the wildest fire or erode flesh like pure acid. He wanted it back, and only he was going to walk away from this.

What happened next came as a blur for Sean and Robbert, especially Robbert. In one moment, Robbert was firm footed on the ground. The next moment, he could feel his whole body fly through the air much like a crumpled piece of paper being tossed into a waste basket.

His back slammed against the swinging door; it slammed again on the brick wall. Robbert soon collapsed to the ground, unable to move and unable to breath. The pain on his back began to roar as it bruised under his flimsy t-shirt.

Sean had suffered a mishap as well, although his was nothing in comparison to Robbert's flight. His waddle like run had propelled him so forcefully across the bathroom, that he had landed against the tiled wall with a thunderous thud. As he pushed himself off the wall, he could see the cracked tiles that outlined the huge body that had created him. This, however, was not what he was interested in. All Sean cared about was making sure the boy was no longer a threat. Then, he would get the crystal.

Pulling the still swinging metal door open with his rippling arm, he stared down at the heap of flesh still struggling to take its next breath. This made Sean bellow with a contemptible laugh. Sean hadn't even broken a sweat and he had left someone broken. Robbert's fate was only a glimpse at what Sean could truly do if only he had the crystal.

?The crystal,? Sean groaned gleefully, ?I'd almost forgot.? Although he really hadn't.

Turning back around, letting go of the door, Sean had expected the crystal to be waiting for him in the very spot it had slid to only moments ago. But it was gone. ?Gone!? he roared.

Despite his hurried attempts to find the crystal, the harsh, white light had made it obvious that the crystal was no longer here.

Outside of the bathroom, Robbert had struggled to his feet, finally able to breath again. He was hobbling away from the bathroom as fast as he could, which wasn't really all that fast. Hearing the roar from within the bathroom, he tried to move faster, still limping on his newly barren foot.

The metal door to the bathroom swung open once again with a rather loud clank. Sean was sure that Robbert had it, and if he did, he was going to get it back by any means necessary. First, Sean had to get out of the bathroom, which proved to be an impossible task. All of his muscles had flared up so much, that it caused Sean to get stuck in the doorway with one pec and ass check firmly holding him in place.

Robbert didn't know that Sean had gotten stuck. All he knew was that there was a beast out to get him and he had to get as far away as he could. At the very least, he would have to hide, and that is what he did. Rounding the corner to the hall, which lead to the gym, Robbert took many exasperated breaths. How much longer before the bully of the bathroom was after him again?

Looking out into the hallway, Robbert saw one of his wicker sandals just sitting there in the middle of the hallway. Next to it, was a small, red crystal. Although Robbert had no idea why, he knew that this little rock must have something to do with the awkwardly naked, but still terrifying bully he had just seen.

Slipping his glossy, but surprisingly vascular foot back into his snug wicker sandal, Robbert then fought against the pain long enough to scoop up the egg shaped stone. The tiny little white glow at its core still amazed him as it had earlier, but right now was no time to examine it. He had to get away before that beast could do any more damage. With treasure in hand, Robbert limped for his classroom. He could still hear the occasional groan from down the hall giving him all the more reason to make it back before---

RIIING! ---the bell sounded, ending first period.

As students flooded into the hallway, Robbert felt strangely safer in their number, as if Sean wouldn't try anything out ?in the open? like this. Slipping the cool, palm sized stone into his pocket, he decided it would be best to act casual and examine his find later. The last thing he wanted was raising a panic about what he had just experienced, as if the disheveled spikes on his head, a reddened face and a slight limp weren't enough to expose it all.

Sure enough, he had been spotted. It was Paul, one of his gaming buddies. This was made obvious by his equally pale appearance, but also knobby features. Amidst all the other voices in the hallway, Paul called out to his buddy. Upon getting close enough to take a good look at Robbert, Paul realized that Robbert looked beaten up. ?Rob, what happened to you??

Embarrassed about what had happened, he leaned in really close to one of Paul's ears and explained about the bathroom bully knocking the tar out of him. ?You mean only one person did this to you?? he asked nervously.

?Yeah,? he answered, ?But he was huge. He was like, like--- an orc on steroids or something.?

?Then we should tell someone. Get help, or---?

?No!? Robbert interrupted, pulling Paul into a doorway and out of traffic. ?Maybe he's gone now. Or maybe he's not. But the last thing I want to do is start a panic, find out I was hallucinating from too many late nights spent playing WOW, and then get sent to the nutter's house.?

?This is no hallucination,? Paul retorted, turning Robbert's head to expose a huge red mark covering half his face.

?Paul,? he pleaded, ?I'm asking you, for the sake of what little reputation that I have: Please, don't tell anyone. --Promise??

Paul refused to give in. Holding onto Robbert's arm, he drug his friend into the empty classroom. Spotting the teacher, but not recognizing him, Paul called out, ?Hey, we need some help.?

Robbert tried to get away, but Paul held firmly onto his arm. Then again, Robbert could have ran if he wanted to, Paul was a wuss. But the teacher had already seen him, his bruised face and Paul's fearful expression.

?What happened young man?? the teacher asked, shocked at Robbert's appearance.

Paul answered too quickly for Robbert to even have a chance. ?There's this really big bully in the men's bathroom down the hall, and he did this to him.?

Just like Paul, the teacher seemed surprised that only one student could have beaten Robbert up so badly. What had only been red a minute ago had become one nasty shiner under Robbert's eye and all over his cheek, matching the one they couldn't see on his back.

?Well, you need to head to the nurses office right away and have yourself looked at,? he commanded to Robbert, making his heart sink. Turning his eyes, he told Paul, ?And, if you could, go with him and make sure he makes it to the nurses office alright.?

Paul nodded, excited at the mission he had just received. As for the teacher, he quickly vanished into the sea of students, heading for the bathroom. Paul thought he had done well, but when he looked over at Robbert, it was obvious that he didn't agree.

?What? Once the teacher finds him, they will make sure that no one else ends up like you did,? Paul pleaded to his friend.

?Yeah, we'll see about that,? Robbert sighed, unconvinced that the teacher was going to be successful.

Both Paul and Robbert left the classroom, returning to Robbert's class just long enough to pick back up his stuff. Not wanting to re-explain the situation or where his hall pass had ended up, Ryan quickly scooped up his books and headed off.

When they had made it to the t-intersection of the hallway, neither of them saw anyone going in or out of the bathroom. Perhaps the teacher had been wise enough to get some back up before going in. The coaches down the hall were all pretty strong, surely enough of them could take on one senior. However, Robbert had a weird feeling and asked if they could go the long way and head outside.

?But we can make it to the nurse's office quicker if we just go down this hallway,? Paul argued, not understanding Robbert's concern.

?Just, trust me, ok.? Robbert's voice grew more forceful and agitated. ?You didn't listen to me before, and now I have to go to the nurse. Which, by the way: I hate doctors!?

?Well, the nurse isn't a real doctor,? Paul struggled to say.

Robbert ignored the comment and continued his rant. ?Further more, you wouldn't listen to me about just leaving well enough alone. So, you are going to listen to me now. We are going outside; we are going to walk around the building to the main entrance, and we are going to get to the nurse's office that way. Alright!?

Paul was speechless for the next several seconds. Letting his widened eyes come down a bit, he answered, ?You know, I think you might need some fresh air. I suggest we go the really, really long way to the nurse's office.?

Throwing on a fake smile, Paul tried to appease his friend. Part of Paul knew that he blew it and that Robbert was just going to have to simmer until he calmed down. Although he didn't really understand what the big deal was, he accepted it. Lagging behind his friend, Paul tried to catch up to Robbert as they walked along the grassy hill.

As Paul finally caught up to Robbert in the shady grove, Paul rubbed shoulders with some guy that really wasn't looking where he was going. He wore square framed glasses, had on all black and was rather thickly built. Must have been one of the football players or a heavy weight wrestler, Paul figured. All that he knew was that the five foot six senior's physique convinced him not to try and start an argument.

Turning back around, Paul saw that Robbert had almost made it to the north courtyard without slowing down. ?Hey, Rob, wait for me!? Paul called out, running to catch back up for the second time with his friend.

Meanwhile, still inside the bathroom near the gym, Sean loomed over the unconscious body of a middle aged teacher. Angrier than fire, he couldn't believe that he had let the crystal escape him so easily. His anger was only fueled by the fact that despite how large and unstoppable he had become, a silly little doorway had stood between him and assured victory.

"How, could I have let it, get---" smashing his hand into the mirror, "Away!"

The mirror shattered under the great force of his strike. Again, Sean had barely felt the impact or any of the little pieces of glass now sticking out of his hand.

He had never felt so enraged in his life. Another thing Sean was not prepared to feel was failure. He had to get that crystal back, by any mean necessary. Sean may have not been all that bright, but he was determined. Nothing was going to stand between him and that crystal. ?Nothing.

To be continued...

Although there was no MG in this part, never fear, it shall return. Thank you for bearing with me through a plot development chapter and I hope you are all looking foward to how this resolves. Trust me, Sean is pretty pissed about what has happened and will not rest until he gets back that crystal. Also, I promise that I have not overlooked or altered the "rules" of the crystal. It is quietly sitting in Robbert's pocket. I will say, however, that their is one new physical feature to the crystal that Robbert has yet to notice, which will be described in the next part.

As for the rest, yes, old characters will return. (Some of you may have noticed one of them in this part of the story). And there will be a definate end to the story when it finally happens. Until then, thanks again for reading and thanks even more for your comments.
Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2007, 08:35 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Cool chapter; I like fight scenes. Looking forward to the next one!
Thanks
  #3   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2007, 10:15 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
All most... First Comment... I did start first...

Well the crystal being an active play is not in question now. And since the glow is back to a dim flicker of what is was earlier it's reasonable to assume that the crystal is not upset about where is is or who is currently holding it. And we have a better Idea of the crystal's shape. I had imagined it to be rather flat and roughly rectangular and not thick enough to cause a bulge in a pocket but heavy enough to smack noticeably against the thigh when walking of running (A pillow cut gem roughly the size and shape of a deck of cards). We now know it's egg shaped (Ellipsoid but is it symmetrical like a rugby ball or more a tear-drop like a real egg.) The size an bit uncertain it left a "Palm-size tunnel" in the sink. In my view a palm size egg is rather large... small being smaller than a golf ball on its major axis. But is would be a bit difficult to get an egg (even with facets to balance on the edge of a sink)

A new a "physical feature" I can think of to two possible right now. The first being that the way I imagined the crystal be for now is supported by the story and has in fact change its shape. The second possibility is that it has altered Robbert in some way without a "donor" body. The extra description of Robbert's foot seems a bit odd. The crystal glow could indicate a "charge level" and it dimmed because it used energy to escape Sean or it discharged a stored charge into Rob...

I find the choose of Robbert as the name for this character to be somewhat interesting and it suggests that his buddy Paul got so named for similar reasons. The odd spelling. Robbert rather than Robert and the use of Rob rather than the more common Bob also suggests Nightwolf wants to make a point...

Rob's comment to Paul describing Sean as "an orc on steroids or something" and Sean's lust for the crystal gave me a vision of the perfect "or something..." Gollum with an "angry Bruce Banner make-over" (Gollum, Hulked out). We may as well hang with the LOTR referances...

My guess is that the "5'6" senior" with the nerdy glasses that Paul bumps into while crossing the shady grove is our old pal Greg and we learn that the previous holders of the crystal don't revert to their form size when the next holder uses the crystal. That is a frequent feature with objects that act like "Aladdin's Lamp" so Greg's size was in doubt until now... That Greg didn't go after Rob suggests that previous holders of the crystal don't sense the crystal and Greg doesn't "Lust for it" like Sean does... so Greg is likely to become allied for who ever will take on Sean

I also suspect getting some else to Sean's size will be tough to do, he got there by drain two big adults that were actively pissed at him at once and I still think there are safe guards against a big guy draining smaller guys to become huge...

Ender

Last edited by Ender; August 6th, 2007 at 10:29 AM.
Thanks
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2007, 11:47 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i know what it iiiiiiss :P
haha, twas a good read, m'dear; looking forward to the next chapter

Remind me to tease you endlessly about your little aside at the end, eh? examples: "Uh, excuse me folks, this is your captain speaking; we seem, uh, to be experiencing some PLOT....if you'll just bear with us, we should, uh, have some ORCfree, uh, fan service to tide you over...." "Please, if you will all bow your heads and join me in PLOTNESS" {a la old godzilla movies...in which he's called 'Gojira!'...-->} "PLOTJIRAAA!!!!" and other such word replacement for my own amusement
~ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #5   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2007, 12:13 PM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
So im guessing the big guy that Paul bumped into was Greg ...
Thanks
  #6   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 6th, 2007, 02:17 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender
Well the crystal being an active play is not in question now. And since the glow is back to a dim flicker of what is was earlier it's reasonable to assume that the crystal is not upset about where is is or who is currently holding it. And we have a better Idea of the crystal's shape. I had imagined it to be rather flat and roughly rectangular and not thick enough to cause a bulge in a pocket but heavy enough to smack noticeably against the thigh when walking of running (A pillow cut gem roughly the size and shape of a deck of cards). We now know it's egg shaped (Ellipsoid but is it symmetrical like a rugby ball or more a tear-drop like a real egg.) The size an bit uncertain it left a "Palm-size tunnel" in the sink. In my view a palm size egg is rather large... small being smaller than a golf ball on its major axis. But is would be a bit difficult to get an egg (even with facets to balance on the edge of a sink)

A new a "physical feature" I can think of to two possible right now. The first being that the way I imagined the crystal be for now is supported by the story and has in fact change its shape. The second possibility is that it has altered Robbert in some way without a "donor" body. The extra description of Robbert's foot seems a bit odd. The crystal glow could indicate a "charge level" and it dimmed because it used energy to escape Sean or it discharged a stored charge into Rob...

I find the choose of Robbert as the name for this character to be somewhat interesting and it suggests that his buddy Paul got so named for similar reasons. The odd spelling. Robbert rather than Robert and the use of Rob rather than the more common Bob also suggests Nightwolf wants to make a point...

Rob's comment to Paul describing Sean as "an orc on steroids or something" and Sean's lust for the crystal gave me a vision of the perfect "or something..." Gollum with an "angry Bruce Banner make-over" (Gollum, Hulked out). We may as well hang with the LOTR referances...

My guess is that the "5'6" senior" with the nerdy glasses that Paul bumps into while crossing the shady grove is our old pal Greg and we learn that the previous holders of the crystal don't revert to their form size when the next holder uses the crystal. That is a frequent feature with objects that act like "Aladdin's Lamp" so Greg's size was in doubt until now... That Greg didn't go after Rob suggests that previous holders of the crystal don't sense the crystal and Greg doesn't "Lust for it" like Sean does... so Greg is likely to become allied for who ever will take on Sean

I also suspect getting some else to Sean's size will be tough to do, he got there by drain two big adults that were actively pissed at him at once and I still think there are safe guards against a big guy draining smaller guys to become huge...

Ender
No talking during the movie!
Thanks
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2007, 05:44 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
No talking during the movie!
Point 1) This isn't a movie... it's a serial like "Heroes", "24", etc... we are now between episodes... so why is it wrong to relate this installment with past events and consider how it will affect future events... If you don't want to hear my thoughts all you need to do is not read them... I'm sorry but I think more deeply than "Wow, good chapter, dude, way to go..." having written some myself I have found comments the ask questions or tell me what the reader is thinking far more useful than a pat on the back with out saying why they liked it...

Point 2) Why is it your place to tell me or any one else to not post. If an author were to ask me to not comment on a story I would cease to comment at once... I have never had an author ask me to not comment, most seem flattered that someone thought enough about their story to try to connect the dots and see their work as more then something to jack off too.

Ender
Thanks
  #8   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2007, 06:55 AM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
But yet you seem to be thinking too deeply about it.

I think most people here are happy just to wait and see what happens next.
Thanks
  #9   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by gb123
But yet you seem to be thinking too deeply about it.

I think most people here are happy just to wait and see what happens next.

Like I said you don't have to read anything I write... No one is forcing you to read my comments... If you don't want to hear it, don't read it...

Why do you feel you have any right to tell any one not to write a comment or prevent someone that want to read a comment from being able to...

If you are suggesting that you do have that right, I will point out that by taking that point of view you are saying that you would support some right-wing fundamentalist wackos coming in and demand that this site be closed because they don't want to read "the filth on this site."

Think about it, by you attempting to censor me you are inviting some one to censor you... This that a precedent you really want to establish??? The inability of people to make connections between the past and present and project that into the future is what will eventually cause the world to back side into a new dark ages... But I guess that's all one can expect after having two generation raised by Muppets on Sesame Street and it explains why stories where guy's with a brain get turned into brainless jocks are a popular as they and movies like Dumb and Dumber are hits, and confirms belief the the point of "No Child Left Behind"really means "No child wll be allowed to excel... all will resticted to the level of the lowest common denomiator"

Sorry for ranting but people that take pride in not using their brains really bug me sometimes... and I don't care enough to bother arguing any further...

Ender
Thanks