The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:35 AM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Beast - Part 7

What I am about to post may be one of the more "different" stories on this site. People may look down on me for it, and they may even hate me for it. But this is just an advisory to all of you before you read. Do not judge the series by this one part. It all has some deeper meaning later, and things will turn out for the best (hopefully ).

The following part contains a graphic sex scene. Be advised people!!! Some may find this hot, same may feel sympathy, and the rest will just be "OMG! Did he just post something like that?!"

Anyways, TIME TO PLAY CATCH UP! Here's the previous parts of this series!!!

Prologue - And So It Begins
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2437

Part 01 - The Plan
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2447

Part 02 - A Power Effect
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2452

Part 03 - Enter! The Hero of this Story is Revealed?!
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2539

Part 04 - Andrew
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2652

Part 05 - Guard Guards
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6790

Part 06 - The Pit-Bull & His Pups
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6834

Part 06.5 - Intermission
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7726

Read these first if you have not read the series yet. It helps to be caught up on the story entirely.

Last warning... No turning back for me, and I hope it will be the same for you!

I now present to you all the first part of the second-half of "Season 1" of "The Beast," Part 07 - Innocence Lost.
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:40 AM
The Beast Master

Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
The Beast

Part 07
Innocence Lost

Saber had Art pinned down to the carpet. Broken glass and shattered wood laid across the floor beneath the cub boy. Art stared up into the maniacal, lust filled eyes of Saber as the dog man growled in pleasure, grinding his body into the body of his captor.

?Does the little bear wanna play?? Saber smirked; foaming, white saliva dripping from his mouth onto the bare chest of Arthur.

Arthur struggled underneath the weight of the 450lb, 6?6? guard, Saber barely budging an inch. ?Get off me man, this isn?t funny!?

Saber chuckled, ?Oh, I?ll be getting off on you soon enough, little bear.? Saber brought his face closer to Arthur, sniffing his chest hair and moving up, before sinking his teeth right into the weaker species neck.

Arthur roared out in pain. He tried to claw at the back of his predator, not even able to get his arms fully around him. ?Please, stop,? tears streaming from his eyes as blood began to drip from the flesh wound. ?You?re hurting me!?

Saber released his vice-like jaws from Arthur?s neck, licking the wound he had just made on the younger stud and making sure his mark would stay. ?It won?t hurt for long, little bear.?

With one hand, Saber reached for his spandex pants, and pulled them down just enough for his man meat to get some fresh air. His massive phallus was ready for action, dripping fuck goo onto his prey. He moved his hand to his dick, stroking it a few times. ?It?s feeding time, little bear.?

Art whimpered as Saber grabbed a part of Art?s hair and pulled his head so his mouth was inches away from the guard dog?s fat, bulbous head. ?Come on; just suck it a little bit. I really need to get off. It?s been over a week and it?s time for me to get some relief!? Saber continued to pull Art?s head toward his cock, holding his body down with the massive, crushing weight of his body.

Art clenched his fists tight, gritting his teeth and making sure the invader would not invade him. Art began inhaling and exhaling, pumping his rib cage and stomach with air; trying any possible way he could to get Saber off of him.

?You will NOT force me to do anything!? With one massive roar and push of adrenaline, Arthur manages to get an arm free and grip a hand around Saber?s neck. He began to apply pressure, squeezing and digging his nails into the tough, muscled skin.

The only problem, Saber?s neck was so thick that Art couldn?t even leave his mark. Saber just gave a cocky grin before slamming his fist right into the younger man?s chest, knocking the wind right out of him.

He got up on one knee, giving Arthur a small bit of room to move around in. ?Now, are you gonna play nice,? Saber asked, pulling Art?s body slightly up into an almost sitting position. ?Or are we going to have to get a bit rougher??

Arthur looked on at the flesh weapon his attacker had between his legs; Saber had his one free hand grasping his growing cock, stroking it slowly but steadily. ?It?s your choice, little bear. If you don?t decide, then I will make up your mind for you.?

Saber pulled Arthur?s head towards him so that his cock tip was right at Art?s lips.
?Open those lips and wrap them around my dick.? Saber slowly pushed his cock between the two lips, but his dick was blocked by teeth. ?Guess you want it that way then don?t you? And since you want it that way, you better not use teeth, or it will get worse.?

Saber pulled his cock up, jerked it a few times, and then slapped it hard across Arthur?s face. The brute force of the hit shocked Art into opening his mouth and with that one movement came the intrusion of the massive fuck organ into his gapping mouth.

Saber reeled his head back, moaning in pleasure as he began to face fuck Arthur. He moaned in pleasure, feeling the back of the younger man?s throat, before the head popped passed it and he began to get an even better feeling as the throat muscles constricted and massaged his cock even better. ?That?s it little bear? mmmm? oh fuck yeah, just leave that mouth opened till I bust a nut!?

Arthur began to gag, the force and pounding of the bigger mans cock down his throat was just to much for him to take. He was a virgin to any form of sex; pure and innocent Arthur was facing something he never thought he would ever have to face. He began to cough, and his teeth partially bit down on the steel like rod.

Saber backhanded him hard. Arthur fell to the floor; the massive dick free from his throat giving him a bit of time to breathe. He rubbed his face where it was struck; feeling the burning pain the massive paw gave him. ?Why are you doing this to me? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!? Tears were forming in Arthur?s eyes, not able to understand the meaning of this encounter.

Saber stood up and made one solid muscle flex, causing every muscle in his body to pump up to maximum density which caused his entire spandex uniform to explode from his body. He walked forward, grabbing Art, and spun the smaller man around so his chest was pressed up against Art?s back. He began to nibble on Art?s neck, kissing it gently, trying to fake some trust into the wounded man. ?You want to know why?? Saber whispered into Art?s ear, and then forced the young stud to his knees. Saber dropped down onto one knee again too.

There was a wetness pressing into the crack of Arthur?s ass. He gulped, and then pleaded, ?Please, you can?t do this to me!?

?Oh, but I can do this to you.? Saber pushed down on Arthur?s back, pushing him down onto all four?s. ?My favorite position,? saber laughed. ?Doggy Style.?

Arthur tried to resist, hoping he would wake up from this nightmare he was now experiencing. His ass muscles pushed out, as the invader pushed in. There was no stopping what was happening. ?Relax, little bear; if you don?t it will hurt more.?

Saber pushed forward, his cock head breaking the walls down of Art?s muscled ass as it slowly pops in and slides inside. Saber moans as his cock is engulfed by the warmth interior of Art?s ass. ?Fuck you?re tight, but don?t you worry cause Big Dog is gonna make u just the right size.? Saber pushed in deeper.

Arthur held back the screams of the pain. His eyes clutched tightly closed as every muscle in his body trembled. ?Please? no more? just leave??

Saber pushed his cock in all the way till his pelvic bone rested on Art?s ass. Arthur just took it, biting down on his lip from the searing pain. Saber laid his body over Arthur, ?You took something from my boss, so we were sent to get it back, but I thought why not take something also. I can smell your innocence, the pureness in you. That pureness is now gone; I removed it.?

Arthur began to speak as best as he could. ?What did I take? What did you take??

?It?s obvious what you took, little bear. I don?t believe you were always as big as you are now, not to mention as hairy.? Saber slid his cock out a small bit before he slammed it right back in like a battering ram, causing Arthur to gasp from pain. ?There are three of us looking for you. Lucky it was me who found you first, cause I?m pretty much the runt of the litter.?

Art?s eyes opened wider. ?There are more of you??

Saber began to pump his fat, muscle cock in and out of Alex. ?Yes, there are more of us,? his speed increasing with each pump, his breath becoming ragged. ?Two more guard dogs, one like me and one bigger. But our master is the biggest?oh fuck,? the more he spoke and pumped the closer he was to completion.

Art began to realize what all this was meaning. The very problem he was now in was due to the silver case Andrew brought home a week ago. If he would have returned it then, none of this would have happened. ?You?You won?t get it back!?

Saber prepared for his climax, ?Yes? Yes we will!? Saber pushed deep inside and began to shoot his seed deep inside of Art, grunting with each mighty blast.

Art cringed, his body tainted from the unwanted fluids being injected into him.

After about five blasts from Saber, he began to get soft inside of the smaller, used man. ?I?ve taken what I wanted, now tell me where the formula is so I can take what the boss wa-ugh.?

All Arthur heard was Saber beginning to choke. Art felt the cock being removed fast from him, and with a pressured pop he felt finally relieved as it exited him entirely. Art slowly turned around, his body weak and tired. He gazed up, the light from the sun almost blinding him if it weren?t for the shadow of a massive figure who held his attacker by the throat

?No one FUCKS with my friends, asshole!?

The Grizzly had arrived?
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #3   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 7th, 2007, 01:43 AM
The Beast Master

Comments and Private Messages welcomed! Even IMs from yahoo if you choose.

Hope you enjoy!

Next Time: The Grizzly attacks in a furious rage from what the invader did to his cub!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #4   Add to recipe113's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2007, 05:45 PM

recipe113 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to recipe113
Just discovered this story. I'm really digging it. Hope there are some more chapters to come!
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2007, 11:24 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
sorry i didn't get to this sooner man >.<
but very nicely written; i'd forgotten how good this story was :P
~ille

Things happen.
  #6   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 04:21 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I suppose...

I suppose that it would be hypocritical of me to want someone to post comments to my story, and then not post to someone else's. I'm still enjoying this story and waiting to see what happens!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options