The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 01:49 PM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
Greg's Discovery: Part 8

Greg's Discovery: Part 8

Chris stood horrified at the sight of Sean. It was obvious he had gotten a hold of the crystal before. His body was absolutely huge. It was unbelievable, and frightening. “Oh my god. How many people did you drain?” Chris asked in shock, the words slipping out of his head.

Sean didn't answer. Instead, he stared Chris down with his fiery hazel eyes. It was a look of confidence that Sean should not have. He may have had all the muscles, but Chris had the crystal. “N-n-now y-you stay back!” Chris cried, holding the crystal outward like a shield, “I have the crystal a-and I don't want to have to use it!”

Oh, but I do.”

Chris was too late to stop Sean from hurling a rather large shard of glass into his shoulder. Pain spiked his whole body, erupting from his mouth as a scream and making him drop the crystal.

However, this wasn't good enough for Sean. There had to be no chance that Chris was going to get the crystal back. Stomping over to Chris, he loomed over this curly haired blond cradling his new wound. Lifting him by the neck, he suspended Chris's thin body in the air, bringing his eyes up to his own.

No mistakes,” he muttered to himself. A chant he had been repeating ever since Robbert had left his sight.

Chris was going to have to act fast. Yanking the glass from his shoulder, he quickly scrapped it along Sean's forearm. Sean winced, but didn't let go. Instead, he decided he had had enough of Chris and threw him with all his might down the hallway. Chris sailed over ten feet through the air before smashing into the brick wall and back onto the ground.

Chris couldn't recover very quickly. Pain and blood trickled from his wound. Sean, however, ignored his pain and focused only on the crystal. The moment he laid a finger upon it, the crystal's white light turned to a scarlet red. From with in its hollow, a warped, chime-like moan erupted. Caged in Sean's meaty fingers, the crystal was going nowhere.

Let's go for a walk,” Sean said to the crystal. It's only reply was another moan that Sean also dismissed.

Chris, on the other hand, had finally gotten back to his feet. Though his shoulder hurt and left his shirt stained with blood, he knew that he had to do something. Chris wasn't going to be able to take Sean on by himself. Perhaps is Greg was here, they would come up with a plan to solve this once and for all.

Running as fast as he could down the hall and through the different corridors, Chris tried to block the throbbing pain he felt in his shoulder. The blood had stopped flowing, but the pain hadn't stopped screaming. But all that mattered was putting a stop to that nasty bully before too many people got hurt. Finally arriving in front of Greg's classroom, he pushed open the door without the slightest plan of how to get him out of there.

The class was filled with students listening to what sounded like a rather boring history lecture. Chris quickly made up some excuse about the office needing Greg. Although the gray haired teacher was slightly confused, it was not out of the ordinary for the office to send a runner. So, the old man simply let Greg go without any further questions.

The speed at which Greg collected his stuff and joined Chris in the hallway was remarkable. Soon as the door was shut, the most aggrieved look of concern poured across his face. “Chris, what happened to your shoulder?”

It was the trio,” he replied.

The Trio did this to you?!” Greg howled.

Greg-- well, they didn't--”

I'll show them that they messed with the wrong guy. Even if it means breaking every single one of their--”

It was just one of them,” he interjected, “And he's got the crystal.”

Greg's grief, turned anger, finally morphed into a hint of fear. “He's what? How?”

It was me,” Chris said, taking a few deep breaths. “I dropped the crystal when he did this to me.” Chris looked down at his bloodied right shoulder.

Wait a minute. You had the crystal and you didn't use it?” Greg asked, anger churning in his voice.

We-well, you should have seen him! He had already gotten a hold of the crystal once and---”

You just gave it back to him?” Greg interrupted, anger still mounting in his voice.

I didn't exactly give it too him. He jabbed me with a broken piece of mirror,” Chris pleaded.

Muttering more to himself than to Chris, Greg said, “All you had to do was touch him.”

Chris was on the verge of saying something, but got interrupted by a new thought that flew into his head. “Greg, we can argue about this later. I think he is going to try to use the crystal again.”

Really? At least someone is?” he quietly snapped.

Chris was appalled at what he was hearing, but there were more pressing matters than Greg's foul mood. “He attacked me just outside the gym, and where is the one place in the whole school you are bound to find the most jocks?”

Greg finally snapped back into reality. “The gym,” he trailed off. Though he was still rather frustrated, the thought of the Trio gaining that much power was heart stopping.

So, what do we do?” Chris asked, hoping Greg might have a suggestion or two.

We don't do anything,” he snapped again, “ I am going to get back that crystal before he has the chance to make himself any stronger.”

Oh, and how do you expect to do that?” Chris retorted, getting a little frustrated himself, “Walk right up to him and ask for the crystal nicely. As you were so kind in reminding me, all he has to do is touch you and goodbye Insta-muscles!”

Greg didn't like the sound of that. He didn't like Chris's tone, nor his implication at the end. Unable to think of anything to say, however, he snorted and began walking towards the gym.

An angry silence followed them all the way there. Greg was mad that Chris had lost the crystal and Chris couldn't understand what had gotten into his friend. Neither of them were going to be happy until this was finished. But how?

Arriving just outside the gymnasium doors, both Greg and Chris could hear a bellowing voice coming from inside. Getting one of the doors open, they walked in unnoticed, despite the large clank that sounded from the closing door.

--that none of you will challenge me!” Sean echoed from the center of the gym. “Come on, why are you all so scared? Afraid to bleed?”

As Greg and Chris slipped in behind a clump of students, they continued to listen to Sean's taunts while they each tried to come up with a plan.

I'm one person! Just one person, and none of you have the guts to face me?” Nobody was biting the bate, so Sean continued. “What? Is it my body? I'm pretty impressive aren't I. Just look at all these muscles guys. And how about you ladies? Like this cock between my legs? I bet some of you can't wait to get this thing in your mouth and have me jam it down your throat.”

Sean had finally struck a chord other than fear with them. What few girls there were in the gym were all scared, but some of the boys around them were getting angry. I don't think they like me threatening the girls, he thought maniacally to himself.

That's right girls. As soon as I beat the shit out of every one of these other pussies, I'll let you all have the spoils of war! Each and every one of you are going to get a taste of---”

That's enough out of you!” a voice cried out from the twenty person crowd.

A group of four, large junior boys emerged from the other side of the gym and encircled Sean. These were the fittest, largest and most agitated of the class coming forward. Greg and Chris both knew that they were only playing into his hands, but what could they do? If Sean spotted them now, they would be goners too.

Oh, finally someone steps to the plate. And I here I thought I was going to have my way with them: unopposed,” Sean cackled, stroking his hardening dick.

You aren't going to lay one hand on them, you swine!” another voice from the foursome screamed.

And what are you going to do about it you piece of shit! I'm huge compared to you-- all of you. What are the four of you going to do? I mean look at you!”

We are bigger than we look,” one of the juniors said, hardening his muscles to prove it.

Sean liked were this was going. “How about the rest of you?,” he called out. “Anything to show compared to me?”

You may be bigger than us,” the first one said, “But I don't think some pathetic, naked senior can take all of us.”

Four people? A piece of cake,” Sean retorted, infuriating them even more. “Even my dick could take you.”

Sean had continued stroking his long, thick cock in his free hand, hardening it to its full ten inches. Though the girls may have been scared, some of them couldn't help but be aroused by the savagery. The same went for a few in the boys hiding in the crowd as well.

Then what about five?” another voice called out, stepping away from the crowd.

Or six?” a final voice said.

Now there were six boys of varying sizes standing around Sean. Chris had enough. He had to do something before---

GET HIM!”

All six boys enclosed him, each of them taking a swing in turn at. It was too late for Chris to stop them. Although Sean was completely obscured from the neck down by the six boys, it was obvious that Sean wasn't submitting. In fact, he was laughing. He could feel each of them in turn get tethered to his skin and stuck to it. The crystal shinned so brightly that it was blinding to look at. Its red glow engulfed the gym as the impossible became real.

Sean was growing, and far faster than either Chris or Greg had seen so far.

The power of six different people's muscles forcing themselves into his body was overwhelming. Pressure engulfed his skin as if he were under a thousand feet of water. But rather than pain, it felt like the most intense ejaculation Sean had ever felt. This served to not only harden every muscle on his body, but even his dick throbbed harder, waiting for its equally impressive growth.

Sean continued to bellow the most sinister laugh as he felt his body inflate. Every boy was now out for themselves, each trying to pull away. But it was no use. All of their strength was leaving them, and engorging Sean instead. As their bodies withered, Sean's rippled and inflated even more. One boy had gotten the side of his head stuck to Sean's chest. Although Sean's tightly wound chest hair tickled his ear, he could hear Sean's beating heart racing and getting louder. He could feel every rippling chord in Sean's chest pumping up and down like keys on a piano. But as his muscles flexed and hardened, they would grow, pushing his head further and further away from the rest of his body.

Another boy had gotten his hand stuck on Sean's tight ass. When he had tried to hit him, his hand bounced off the rock hard flesh and landed on his butt cheek instead. Groping this huge bully's butt was not what he had intended, but he was stuck to it now. He could feel Sean's huge cheek harden and grow in the palm of his hand. It would tighten, then grow. It tightened some more, his two cheeks grinding against each other, then inflate some more. Harder and harder, it felt in his hand. Larger and larger it got.

A third boy had been shoved to his knees and had front row seats to the two largest growths on Sean's body: his legs and his cock. One of his hands had gotten caught on Sean's flaring calf, and was being pulled over as it grew. And as Sean's body would fill with too much muscle, distorting his musculature, his entire body would stretch taller. After having grown a number of inches in height, the boy's knees were no longer touching the ground. His head was stuck to one of Sean's legs, making his body rather uncomfortable. As Sean's leg would stretch longer, his body would grind along his skin to a new, smaller place, making it more difficult for his body to conform to the shape of Sean's massing leg.

The largest, most rippling tear drops grew under his neck and chest. The filling muscle pushed into his throat, and was choking the poor boy. But the way his head was turned, all he could see was part of another boy and Sean's growing cock. It pumped up thicker and longer with each beat of his heart. Sean's dick had grown to such a size that it looked more like an arm than it did a dick. All the withering junior could do was watch as each vein encircle Sean's shaft. They bulged tighter and tighter, pumping his raging hard on.

Sean's laughter had turned to small roars. His voice grew with him and easily filled the gym. Over eight feet in the air, he was quickly approaching nine. His body was three times as thick as any of the boys still trapped on his skin, and only getting thicker. More and more of his body was left exposed as it stretched and inflated. Each muscle was so large and defined that it looked like it wasn't even part of his body anymore. Any minute, it looked like one of them could just rip from his paper thin skin and form a body of its own.

Making the distortion even more noticeable was despite the fact that his cock was keeping up with the growth, his other head was not. Sean's head was like a cherry stuck a top a large sundae. His neck muscles enveloped the sides of his head. Rising pecs obscured his throat. Sean was truly becoming a monster of muscle, and he enjoyed every minute of it.

Despite some of the boys looking rather thin now, especially one stuck onto his mountainous back, Sean's muscles continued sucking on their muscles like a leech, engorging his body ever larger.

The class was frozen and watched in horror as Sean became a titan of muscle. Though slightly erotic for some, the overwhelming fear of what he was becoming took them over. They could only watch the helplessly tethered boys rise higher into the air, waiting for them to fall only after they were completely drained. Many of the boy's feet could no longer touch the floor Sean had gotten so huge, and he was still growing.

Chris and Greg were defiantly part of the, “slightly erotic, but overwhelmingly terrifying” group. Sean had to be stopped, and quickly. “So, we got a game plan yet?!” Chris asked emphatically.

Working on it,” Greg replied with a chill of worry filling his voice. “I can see the crystal in his hand, but there is just no way to get it while he's holding it. I know if I touch him, that I will be drained like the rest.”

If you touch him...” Chris began to realize. “Only if you touch him.”

What do you mean? You'll get stuck to him to. All be it, you don't have a lot of muscle to begin with.”

But that's the point!” Chris said excitedly, “I don't have any muscle. I mean, look at me. I barely have enough to keep my body moving.” Chris never thought he would be so excited to have been so skinny.

Yeah, so?”

So-- that means he can't steal any from me!” Chris explained, a new found smile glowing on his face.

Greg was not convinced. “And you have proof to back up this hypothesis of yours?”

Yeah. I do,” Chris explained, remembering his little encounter in the hallway. “When I found the crystal, I didn't just find it at the side of the hall. It was given to me.”

Given to you? You mean someone else used the crystal too?!” The number of users were really piling up.

Yeah, but he didn't mean to,” he told Greg, the words speeding up as he said them. “The thing was that he had accidentally knocked me down in the hall, but when he helped me up, I didn't get stuck to him. He grabbed me, helped me up and had me standing again before he even let go. That was more than a couple of seconds contact and nothing happened.”

So, you are telling me that you can get the crystal?” Greg smiled. “Perfect, once you have it, give it to me and then---”

No.”

Greg did a double take. “No?”

Don't you get it? We have to get rid of that thing. As long as we have the crystal, there will always be the chance of something like this happening again.” Remembering the crack he saw in the crystal, Chris knew what he had to do. “Just--- I'll explain later. But Greg, please, just trust me.”

A bellowing roar, much louder than any had been before interrupted Chris' little speech. Both boys were forced to turn their heads and see what had happened now.

In the short time Chris had been talking, Sean had grown another couple of feet and was now towering a good twelve feet in the air. All but two of the boys had been drained and fallen to the floor. However, that had not been what caused Sean's primal, heart curdling roar. It was his cock.

Projecting an intimidating three feet from Sean's widening hips was the longest, most vascular cock they had ever seen in their lives. Even a spartan couldn't have dreamed of such manhood. And by the way it was shaking, they knew why Sean was screaming: he was about to cum.

Sean's voice roared again. Every muscle hardened as tight as it could go, making every vein leap to the surface. All getting ready for the imminent explosion of his god-like loins.

A group of the class was covered in cum before they even knew what was happening. Sean continued to roar in guttural ecstasy. His monstrous cock throbbed back and forth in the air as it shot thick streams of hot cream through its blooming, mushroomed head. His dick was pumping itself, made obvious by just how much cum was trying to escape it all at once.

Greg watched the sight before him and knew that if Chris was ever going to have a chance, the time was now. “Alright Chris,” he exhaled. “Do it.”

In the spur of the moment, Chris leaped over and gave Greg a peck on the cheek before rushing off. This left Greg bewildered on the side lines. Feeling a slight pressure in his pants, his brain may have been two steps behind, but his heart was all over it.

Chris was now faced with crossing a mine field with puddle forming cum, unmoving, fallen boys, frozen classmates and finally the titan: Sean. He hadn't even made it ten feet before nearly slipping in one of Sean's lakes of cum. Dodging a flying stream of cum, he nearly fell into another puddle. He ran around cum covered classmates, leaped over the fallen boys, avoided being hit by another volley of cum, and finally made it to Sean. Standing just under his upturned cock, Chris found shelter from the hailing rainstorm.

Taking a few deep breath, Chris leaped a few more feet, and now stood before the hand holding the crystal. Sean's hand had gotten so large that it completely covered the crystal, obscuring much of the scarlet light it was producing. Chris was going to have to act fast if he was going to get his hands on it before Sean spotted him.

Throwing his puny arms into action, Chris began to pry each of Sean's fingers off the glowing red crystal one by one. Fortunately for Chris, Sean couldn't feel what he was doing. His ejaculation was just too intense. Besides, if he had felt it, it would have been like a pin prick in a bed of needles. Sean would never have known where it was coming from.

Come on,” Chris grunted pulling one of his fingers away. Above, he could hear Sean's moans quieting and his breathing slow. He knew that he was running out of time.

Let go!” he screamed at Sean's second finger, “Let go!”

Chris pulled the second finger away, exposing the bright light of the crystal. It stunned him for a moment but quickly recovered. Another boy dropped to the ground. Only one remained.

One more! Just one more Chris. Come on!” Chris's voice erupted like a battle cry. “LET GO!”

A third finger had been unhanded and with it tumbled out the crystal. The last of the bodies dropped to the floor, splashing down in a rather large puddle of Sean's cum. Better that than being drained any further though.

Chris had the crystal, now he had to run. But before he could even take a first step, from fifteen feet in the air, Sean bellowed, “Oh wow guy! That-- felt-- great! Thanks for...”

Sean stopped, and so did Chris. As Chris's head slowly turned up at Sean, he heard another bellowing roar, followed by the sounds of snapping metal. Sean had ripped off the basketball goal and was suspending it in the air directly above Chris. His whole body eclipsed by the heavy metal and glass, all he could say was:

Oh, shit.”

Ok, so I know that I said that Part 8 would end the story. However, when I actually got to writting the part, it got a whole lot longer than i thought it was going to be. So, I had to break it into two parts. I am still working on Part 9, but I do hope to get it posted either tomorrow or the next day. As always, thanks for reading and see you around!

PS: Special shout out to sexiscriptor for helping me edit this chapter! Thanks again man.

Last edited by nightwolf285; August 11th, 2007 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Advice of the Editor- Wrote back in the "old cliffhanger"
Thanks
  #2   Add to gb123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 03:30 PM

gb123 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to gb123
That was frikkin awesome..
Thanks
  #3   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2007, 05:28 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Wooo! [COLOR="Red"]A[/COLOR][COLOR="Magenta"]w[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]e[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"]s[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]o[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkOrange"]m[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]e[/COLOR].[/COLOR]
Thanks
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2007, 12:06 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Yeah, really nice work; thanks for sharing your talent.
Thanks
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2007, 04:44 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
duly shouted, obv :P
and soooo hot
(you know to which particular detail i took exception, so we'll just pretend it never happened, and so much splooging occured :P)
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks