The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 12:20 AM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Grow for Me ! - Part 5

Ben?s cock sprung hard again as he watched veins appear on his forearms. He held them out. ?Look these arms, look at the veins, they?re spreading up my arms?. Ben flexed his biceps and watched the muscle roll into hard balls.

?All those months of working out, with no gains and now in a matter of moments, my muscle is growing huge? Ben?s abs became more defined and swelled with the beginning of a nice 6 pack as his cock lengthened and slapped up again his abs.

?Oh man, this sensation of muscle growth is so fucking incredible. I feel like my entire body is on fire, like the feeling before ejaculation and I need to cum? Ben continued to watch his body grow. ?My muscles feel so hard? Ben rubbed his hands over his pecs. ?So hard and I can feel them growing. And I'm actually getting a little hair. It feels so amazing? Ben then rubbed his abs, feeling them growing hard. ?So hard, so fucking hard?

Ben?s legs and butt swelled as he grew. He flexed his legs and felt his butt push outwards becoming firm. It was the beginning of a nice bubble butt. He placed his hands on his butt and squeezed. ?Hard like a rock?

As Ben felt his body growing, he realized that he was not only gaining rock hard muscle, but he was actually getting taller. ?I must be over 6 feet now and my chest, it?s getting so massive? Ben flexed his biceps and they swelled to over 18?. ?Look at my biceps. They?re growing so big?

Keith stood along side his buddy Vito and watched as Ben?s body grew. Ben's pecs expanding bigger and the little bit of hair that covered them and trailed down over his abs. Keith liked a smooth body, but for some reason, he found the hair on Ben very sexy. Keith?s eyes then focused on Ben?s cock as it lengthened and rose higher up his abs. Keith knelt down in front of Ben and took his cock in his mouth.

?Ya Dude, take it, suck it hard? Ben pushed his cock in and out of Keith?s mouth. Keith sucked harder and harder. He then squeezed on Ben?s balls.

?Oh yes, mmmm, oh my God, that feels so good? Keith squeezed harder on Ben?s balls. ?Oh man, I can?t hold it any longer? Ben?s cock jerked and like someone turning on a hose, it released shot after shot of hot cum that streamed out and flowed down Keith?s throat.

Ben looked down at Keith watching him eagerly swallowing his cum. ?I think you deserve a nice reward for your efforts. Let?s see that body of yours get bigger.

Keith let Ben?s cock slip out of his mouth as his body tensed. Every muscle in his body rippled and started to turn red. Ben could feel the heat radiating from Keith?s body as if it was heating up. The cords of muscle stretched and veins appeared everywhere.

Keith slowly stood up. His eyes were glowing bright. Keith rubbed his hands over his chest. ?Oh man, Ben, I want to grow huge. My pecs, they feel so hard and so fucking smooth. I love how smooth they feel. And my abs, they?re solid, like a brick wall and so smooth. It makes me hard to feel how smooth my muscles are? Keith said as he rubbed himself.

Keith flexed his quads and moaned as he felt them tense. ?Oh man, I want huge fucking legs? He grabbed his thighs and continued to flex them. ?Oh God, I feel them growing. ?Grow big, make em grow big? Keith stood tall as his legs expanded. His quads swelling bigger and pushing his legs further and further apart as they grew.

Every muscle in Keith?s legs was being pumped full with blood and growing hard. Veins snaking up and down his thighs and swelling as the muscle was expanding at a rapid rate. ?My legs, they feel like steel. They feel so incredibly strong?

Ben and Vito watched as Keith?s body became so massive and it showed no sign of stopping. Keith moved over to the weight rack and crouched under the bar. ?Put some weight on this for me ?V?. I want to see how strong these legs really are?. Vito moved over and loaded the bar with 250lbs of weight.

Keith set the bar on his shoulders and lowered himself down. The veins on his quads exploded. His leg muscle was becoming so extremely defined. Tear dropped shaped quads, with every muscle etched like granite and swelling bigger. His calves swelling into perfect rock hard diamond shaped muscle.

?Oh man, my legs feel so fucking strong, but this weight, it feels too light. Add some more weight? Vito added another 100lbs and Keith continued to do his squats. One after another as his legs pulsated with power and continued to swell. Man, this feels so good. I?m getting so strong. I feel like I could squat a truck.

Keith?s legs continued growing huge along with the rest of his body. His skin was now paper thin, his muscle now so defined and smooth. His whole body was so incredibly smooth. Keith lifted up the weight and his quads rippled with muscle.

Vito moved behind Keith and bent down to feel his mighty legs. He reached out and held them as Keith continued to squat. ?Oh ya bro, these legs are like granite? Vito rubbed them. They felt so smooth and so hard. Vito found himself getting so hard as he rubbed them. He moved his head closer and pushed his face against Keith?s hard bubble butt. Slowly he moved down and began to lick Keith?s thighs.

?V?, that feels so good, keep going, your tongue is so warm.? Vito felt his cock swelling. Ben, seeing Vito?s rock hard cock, knelt down and squeezed it. ?Ya V, such a nice hard cock. It feels so good? Ben continued to squeeze it as Vito moaned. ?I think you need a little release? Ben placed Vito?s cock into his mouth and sucked. ?Mmmm, Ben that feels so good?

Vito continued licking and rubbing Keith?s thighs as Ben continued to suck on his cock. Ben watched as Vito?s balls expanded. He reached out and felt them. They felt warm, like they were being charged with cum. Ben squeezed them again and Vito moaned louder.

Keith finished his squat and placed the bar back on the weight rack. Vito pulled him close and took hold of his rock hard cock. He began to jerk it as Keith flexed his biceps, his arms swelling to monstrous proportions.

Keith flexed his massive legs as they continued to swell with muscle. ?I am becoming so fucking huge. Look at my body, look at these fucking huge legs?

Ben sucked harder and harder as he watched Keith?s body explode with muscle. He watched as Vito jerked Keith?s cock harder and harder. Ben felt his cock growing hard against his abs. Keith reached down and took hold of Ben?s cock. Ben thinking to himself, how good it felt as Keith squeezed his cock.

Ben sucked harder and harder on Vito?s cock as Vito let out a load moan. Vito continued to jerk on Keith?s cock as Keith let out a load moan. Ben knew that they were both ready to cum. He looked at both of their bodies, as their muscles continued to swell and grow massively hard.

Keith began to jerk Ben?s cock harder and harder. Ben was feeling so aroused and the tingling feeling spread throughout his entire body. The sensation building stronger and stronger as Ben felt like he was going to cum.

Both Keith and Vito?s bodies tensed suddenly, their muscles rippling and swelling with veins, as their cocks exploded with hot cum. As Ben watched he knew that he could no longer hold on.

?Oh God, this feeling is so fucking amazing? yelled Ben, as he felt the pressure in his balls building to the point of release. His head was spinning with so much pleasure and emotion.

Suddenly, Ben?s eyes opened wide and he saw Vito lying on the bench in front of him. Vito was still struggling with the bar, trying to get it safely back on the support.

Without hesitation, Ben felt himself begin to ejaculate and his cock erupted and shot load after load of cum all over Vito?s body.

?Hey bro, watch it, what the hell are doing man you?re getting me all wet?, shouted Vito, as Ben continued to spray him with cum. Vito finally managed to get the weight back on the support and sat up.

?Hey bro, what are you doing man? ?

Ben looked at Vito. ?I?, you?., your muscle, it was so big, your muscle, it grew so big,?? I?

?Ok bro, I think you might need to sit down. You feeling OK ? ?

?Looks like I had a little too much weight on the bar. Guess I over did it a little? said Vito, as he rubbed his pecs. But at least I got the weight back up.

Smiling with his accomplishment, Vito flexed his arms in a double bicep pose. ?Oh ya bro, look at these guns, they?re getting so fucking big.

As Ben sat down, he looked at Vito. His t-shirt stuck to his body, his pumped muscles glistening with sweat, his thighs pressing tightly against his shorts and cum was soaked in everywhere.

?Oh man, no it can?t have been only a dream, it felt so real, it really seemed so real? Ben shook his head and realized that this muscle fantasy had only been a dream.

Ben looked at Vito and noticed his eyes were looking down at his crotch. Ben looked down at himself, his cock, still hard and poking out of the bottom of his shorts and still dripping with cum.

?Oh God V, I?m sorry about this? Ben looked up and his eyes focused on Vito?s crotch and Ben saw that there was a bulge and it was swelling and there was a wet spot.

"Hey bro. Looks like you were lost in some really hot dream. You shot cum all over me and you kept yelling GROW FOR ME, GROW FOR ME. I don't know how much muscle you were dreaming that I was getting, but the whole thing sounds so hot" Vito flexed his biceps. "I'd love to grow my muscle big for you and bro. I'm getting really hard just thinking about it. And Look at my dick, it's getting so fucking hard. Ya, bro, I'm growing hard for you.....looks like you're going to get your wish.

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mc802 For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
this 'reality' sounds pretty hot, too ;p

so maybe not QUITE as hot as the fantasy--i mean come on, being able to make hot muscle boys GROW in front of you is so damn hot :P--but that they share the fantasy in reality, even if just this little bit, means they can still have some 'fun' ;p
mehehehehe; great story man. the only thing that didn't work so well for me was you kept saying 'they keep growing and growing' but I only got a glimps now and then of how much growth and what not; so personally I'd like to have been able to comprehend the growth a little better--even if only in relative terms and not quantive (ie, 'almost to the ceiling' 'keith was still dwarfed by vito's bulk' and so on, vs. measurements). but that's just personal taste, really
nevertheless--great friggin story :P
~Ille

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode