The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Bilderi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 01:15 PM

Bilderi is on a distinguished road
Roid fueled couple story/fantasy

Hello everyone as this is my first post despite the fact that I've been lurking for so long around these boards. The thing is, I felt there was nothing to contribute that would really interest you since I'm straight.

But this time around, I have an idea. An idea I hope that works for gay and straight alike. So I thought I should try and get some feedback in order to a) see if anyone would be interested in my fantasy/story idea and b) if it would be ok to write it and post it on these boards.

It starts straight but later it gets...I don't really know what. So please bear with me, only for a little while.

So the basic idea goes something like this:

Man obsessed with muscle growth meets woman obsessed with muscle growth. They decide to do whatever they can for both of them to get as big as possible as fast as possible. Hence they turn to drugs. Down the road side effects set in and, in the case of the woman, masculinizing side effects. In time they both get bigger and bigger while the woman gets manlier and manlier. In the long run the man gets huge and brutish while the woman looks more an more like a man but a muscular man with a...vagina.

Ideally this would be a long multi-part story that progresses slowly and despite the erotic aspect of things, highlights and addresses the various challenges, physical as well as psychological, the unlikely couple has to deal with in this growth and steroid fueled relationship.

That's about it I guess. I 'm really looking forward to hearing your comments on this one.

Last edited by Bilderi; August 13th, 2007 at 10:06 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 01:36 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
I don't know. I'm all for straight stories, myself, but I'm not into muscle women. I'm guessing there's a 50/50 split between members who are all for women growing and members who are against it either for fear of the board losing its focus or who just aren't into muscular women--or women period.

But the basic rules state that the board is for male muscle growth. It doesn't explicity ban strongwomen as long as a man in getting big so your story is okay. Good luck writing it.
  #3   Add to menergy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Cub in Huntsville, AL

menergy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to menergy
here is a story

look in the archives for Make a Muscle. That may help you with your quest.
  #4   Add to Bilderi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 08:38 PM

Yachirobi, thanks for your points of thought. I feel I should have been a little more specific in my question. I realise that straight stories are not the focus of this forum, let alone muscular women. That's the way the forum works and I don't have a problem with it.

What I am interested in though is if a story like the one I have in mind would be ok due to the fact that, eventually, the female ends up looking quite like a man with the...reproductive system of a female. And there is not right or wrong answer to it. I'm just curious really. Additionally, it's a given that I would not want to cause any trouble and/or discomfort to other members so if such a story is ultimately not all that welcome, I can always not post it.

Menergy, I checked the "Make A Muscle" story and despite the fact that it changed focus after the first act or so, it helped.
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2007, 08:44 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilderi
Yachirobi, thanks for your points of thought. I feel I should have been a little more specific in my question. I realise that straight stories are not the focus of this forum, let alone muscular women. That's the way the forum works and I don't have a problem with it.

What I am interested in though is if a story like the one I have in mind would be ok due to the fact that, eventually, the female ends up looking quite like a man with the...reproductive system of a female. And there is not right or wrong answer to it. I'm just curious really. Additionally, it's a given that I would not want to cause any trouble and/or discomfort to other members so if such a story is ultimately not all that welcome, I can always not post it.

Menergy, I checked the "Make A Muscle" story and despite the fact that it changed focus after the first act or so, it helped.
Well, I say write it no matter what anyone says and post it. Most of the time if someone doesn't like a story they will simply ignore it and move on. Although it might be good to put a disclaimer so that way no one will read about a muscular woman/straight story if they don't want to.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #6   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2007, 09:41 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
And we are back to the issue.

The focus on this forum is MALE MUSCLE GROWTH. Therefore, it's not relevant if the guy is straight or gay, if he has sex with guys, girls or chairs for that matter. The story doesn't even need to have sex scenes, but it has to focus on a man growing more muscular.

That being sad, i don't think the story of a woman growing more muscular and masculine will make to this stream, it's still female muscle growth related. i don't want to judge no ones fantasies, but i guess this story would fit in other sites.
  #7   Add to Bilderi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2007, 10:05 AM

Okie dokie then. I'm not here to argue. I was just asking. If this is not the place for such a story, then it's not a place for such a story.

Thank you for the clarification.
  #8   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2007, 10:13 AM

theseventhwave
Have you tried Diana the Valkyrie?

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/main.html

The very well organized library is full of great stories - try the stories of "Marknew" or "The Power Company" - and at the bottom of the library page is a collection of muscle growth stories.

http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/growth.htm
  #9   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2007, 10:21 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
...i don't think the story of a woman growing more muscular and masculine will make to this stream, it's still female muscle growth related. i don't want to judge no ones fantasies, but i guess this story would fit in other sites.
But that's only half of the story. The man still grows. As long as he remains the main character, even if the woman steals attention due to the more unusual nature of her transformation or just by being a woman, the story counts as a male muscle growth story. I still say its okay so long as the man is the star.
  #10   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2007, 03:25 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Well, you have the right to believe in what you believe, I just expressed my opinion, under no circumstance I would like to read in this forum, a story where a female individual grows more muscular, not even as a secondary character. It's not just about "don't read if you don't like" issue, we have to be careful to keep the main reason of this forum alive. Straight or gay writers are welcome to share their fantasies about male muscle growth, I don't think this should change. This is indeed a very strict of the muscle growth spectrum, but this is exactly the reason of the sucess of this group.
  #11   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 06:00 PM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
I, for one, would love to see this story written and brought to life! Hopefully, you will write it. A great idea and one I've had myself.
  #12   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2007, 12:25 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
I think the purpose here is Muscular development. If there?s a women involved I do not care. I?d love to read your story. If you do not post here let me know whrw can i read.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options