The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to nightwolf285's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 14th, 2007, 09:37 PM

nightwolf285 is on a distinguished road
Greg's Discovery: Epilogue

Greg's Discovery: Epilogue

Robbert stood in his bedroom getting ready for bed. Thrown down at his feet was an incredibly over stretched shirt and pants. All day, Robbert had wondered what became of the crystal that had changed his body into this Olympic gymnast. He heard rumors about some fight in the gym during second period and how it spilled over to the courtyard. However, he hadn't seen the curly haired senior since his first encounter with him in order to ask.

He finally left his bedroom with just some pajama pants on, to finish getting ready. Fortunately he hadn't seen anyone in the house all day. What would this short freshman say if his mother asked where he got all those muscles from. I stole them from the school nurse, he pondered.

Robbert wondered when these big bulges and rippling stands would just fall of his body and uncover his former self, but they never did. A whole day had passed, and they never did. Needless to say, his friend Paul was quite surprised, but Robbert refused to talk about it.

Brushing his teeth, Robbert continued to stare at himself in the mirror with accusing eyes. These muscles that adorned his body had no place being there. Every time he felt his bicep curl up and brush his broad shoulder, he would shake out his arm. Robbert hated that he had to take a wider stance just to stand around. His legs were still too thick and meaty to merely stand side by side anymore. Even if he tried, he would crush his package that hung between.

Walking back into his room, squeezing each of those fine butt cheeks as he walked, he finally laid down on his bed. As he laid there, it amazed him that most of his new muscles held their shape. They were so tough that they hardly sagged at all, which looked a particular achievement for his two meaty pecs.

Trying to forget about the events of the day, he finally fell to sleep, hoping that his dreams would take him far away from the problems he had suffered today. However, they only led him right back to them.

?Hello Robbert,? a feminine voice chimed in the wind.

Robbert looked all around, but saw only darkness. He walked through gusts of wind that had no obvious source, calling out, ?Where are you??

?Over here,? he heard again.

Turning around, he looked the other way, but only saw more darkness. Even in his dream, he had his muscles. They just wouldn't leave him alone. ?I don't see you,? he said again.

?Behind you.?

Robbert quickly spun around and saw something he never expected to find. Staring back at him was the thin version of himself, dressed just as he was. They only wore his pajama pants. However, they sagged on the person Robbert was staring at.

?Who are you?? Robbert asked, staring at the mirror version of himself.

Rather than an answer, he heard his own voice erupt from the other figure. He reared his head back and moaned. Robbert could see every muscle on his thin little body inflate. His neck thickened up, while his shoulders broadened. Robbert's arms filled up with new bulging muscles as his pecs shot out from his chest. He watched as his thin self got just as large as he did.

Pulling his head back up and staring right at Robbert, the other Robbert said, ?You can't run from me.?

?But, I'm not running,? Robbert said nervously.

The other Robbert took a step closer to him and said, ?Are you sure? Not worried about-- this??

Robbert didn't have a chance to ask another question before the other Robbert began to grow again. The moans coming from his mouth were erotic and deep. It was obvious that he was enjoying his body filling up with all that muscle. Robbert watched as his other self's body continued to grow. It shot up in height and filled with muscle. He he could no longer fit the other Robbert's body in his field of vision.

The pants he wore grew tighter and tighter, eventually becoming a second skin on the other Robbert. It clearly outlined his growing muscles and an inflating hard on. The real Robbert was appalled at what he saw and screamed, ?Stop it!?

The other body didn't listen and only continued to grow. It shot up over twenty feet in the air and was rapidly getting larger. All of its muscles filled with more and more power, getting wrapped by every vein being forced to the top of his skin. Robbert couldn't just stand around anymore. He had to get away. As he turned to run, he could hear giant Robbert's pants rip off his body, probably exposing a huge, throbbing cock and his heavily muscled legs.

?You can't run from me Robbert!? his other voice called out, moaning with his growth.

Robbert ran as fast as he could, but each time he looked back, it looked as if he was going nowhere. The truth was that the other Robbert's body was growing so fast that it kept expanding closer to him as he ran.

The giant's cock throbbed with excitement, and quickly caught up to the scared, little Robbert. From above, it's thick shaft and blooming head loomed over him. The faster he ran, the faster the guy's body seemed to grow. Robbert was scared and didn't know what to do, so he kept on running. Suddenly, he felt a rain drop on his shoulder. But when he went to rub it off, it wasn't a rain drop: it was cum.

Looking up, he saw the biggest cock he had ever seen in his life, looming above him like a plane about to land. He had to get away. Running faster, breathing harder. Robbert had to get away.

?You can't escape me!? the giant Robbert bellowed.

Suddenly, he was floating. Robbert could no longer run because his feet were no longer on the ground. His body turned around in the air, and brought him face to face with the colossal version of himself. Little Robbert's body was only as large as the giant's head. Below, he could see the rest of the giant's body just handing in the air. With all of those rippling muscles and huge features, he couldn't even tell how far down he went.

The real Robbert was upset now. He was not going to stand for this. ?I may not be able to escape you, but I will never be you!?

?Are you kidding? Look at me!? the giant roared, ?Look at you!?

Robbert gulped. ?Yeah, I see you. And I may have these things on my body now, but I will never-- ever-- be-- you!?

From a gust in the wind, Robbert could here chimes. In those soft chimes, he heard one word. ?Precisely.?

Robbert didn't know where the other voice had come from, nor did he realize what was going on bellow him. The giant's cock was growing upward. It thickened and grew and finally reached up past his enormous pecs, continuing to grow. Cream was flowing from the head, and eruption was imminent and Robbert had no idea what was coming.

The giant roared in anger, breathing heavily. His cock was still growing and it was only getting bigger. It was getting closer to the largest ejaculation of a lifetime.

Robbert felt something touch his legs and butt. Looking down, he stared at the inhuman, whale sized dick below him. The cum flowing from its mouth got Robbert stuck on the head as it road higher and higher in the air.

Robbert didn't understand what was happening, but as he passed over the giants head, he could feel the enormous cock below him shake. He did know what that meant, and instantly the largest, fastest stream of cum erupted from the giant's dick and shot Robbert straight up in the air. He rode the stream of cum higher and higher in the darkness, listening to the fading roars of the giant until he was absorbed in a brilliant white light.

AHHHH!

Robbert snapped up in bed so quickly that he thought his whole upper body was going to keep on going and leave his legs behind in the bed. Heaving heavily, sweat pouring from his skin and tightened muscles, Robbert saw that he was back in his bedroom. It had only been a dream.

Robbert sat up in bed for another half hour trying to calm himself down. When he pulled the covers away, he noticed that he had had a little accident involving too much excitement. But what Robbert remembered most was the voice in the wind. Something in his gut told him that this had been more than a dream, even though he didn't know why.

As he finally calmed down to lay back down to sleep, he remembered staring down the huge face of the giant, proclaiming how he would never be like him. And as his last conscious thought drifted back to sleep, the same wispy voice returned in his mind, and said, ?That ? is what it's all about.?

- The End -

And thus ends my story. I hope that all of you enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed writing it. And, as always, thanks to everyone who has followed my story. Reading your comments are always wonderful encouragement to keep writing a story. Comments at the end is the satisfaction of a job complete.

To those that have only recently picked up my story, glad you decided to read it. I hope, just like them, that you enjoed the story and I would love to hear from you too.

For now, I'm out guys, but thanks again! And I am glad you enjoyed the story.
Thanks