The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to GoodFortune87's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2007, 05:45 AM

GoodFortune87 is on a distinguished road
The Shy Guy: Chapters 1 and 2

Chapter 2 is the one that mostly concerns the muscle growth, Chapter 1 is generally weight gain. Chapter 3 will have more muscle growth. Hope you like!

The Shy Guy: Chapter 1: Colby

Matt was not so much your typical high school graduate, although he?d like to think he was. He was scheduled to attend the university of his choice in the coming fall and was not sure what to expect when it came to dorm life. In high school, he?d been somewhat of a shy individual and had only a select number of friends, but that?s the kind of life he enjoyed. He was a masculine boy, down to earth, and liked to keep things pretty simple and laid back. Behind his shy shell, was a handsome man with thick blue eyes and closely cut blond hair. Previously, he?d been one of those scrawny slender tall fellows that didn?t catch much attention, but in his years of high school he?d found the perfect hobby: weight lifting. By graduation, he?d been able to go from a pitiful weakling to a respectable 214 pounds of athletic prowess. The gain didn?t change his reputation or shyness though. Most people still thought of him as the 6?4?? skinny guy, but that was about to change.

Matt had randomly been assigned a roommate for his college dorm, an all-male dorm. He didn?t have many male friends in high school, and the ones he did have had chosen different colleges; however, he was excited to meet someone new and to have the new experiences that college was bound to bring. The only thing he knew about his new roommate was that his name was Colby and no more. When move-in day finally came, Matt had enlisted his parents and a few friends to help him load his stuff into the little dorm room on the 8th floor of the 10 story dormitory. He had gotten an early start and must have beat out Colby because when he finally got to the room, no one was there. The dorm room was simple with just a loft bed, a desk, and some drawers on either side of the room except that Colby had decided not to loft his bed. So he unloaded all his stuff on the right side of the room and set it up, said goodbye to his friends and family, and gave the place a look around. His room was directly across from the communal bathrooms that had four sinks lined up in front of a wide mirror, a scale, two toilets on the left side of the room, and two shower heads facing each other on the right side. When Matt saw this, he was both excited and a little scared.

As you may have guessed, Matthew is a homosexual. Although, he has never had any sort of sexual encounters, it was just something he knew and the thought of showering that close to another man started to give his 9 inch meat some life. He put the thoughts in the back of his mind for the meantime and returned to his room, but when he walked in he was greeted by who he knew was Colby. Colby was average, to say the least. Matt guess him to be about 5?9?? with 140 pounds, he had a very lean body with not too much muscle, but what muscle he had was easy to see with the complete lack of fat on him. Colby had what looked like brown eyes and very short brown hair on top of his somewhat ?harsh? facial features, everything very defined. Matt wouldn?t say he was the most attractive guy he?d ever seen, but he certainly wasn?t the ugliest. Matt and Colby exchanged their greetings and Matt was quick to learn that Colby didn?t come with any family or friends because he was from out of state and had a long drive here. Matt helped him carry his stuff from the car and they made some small chit chat here and there and got to know each other a little more.

While Colby unpacked his things, Matt decided to head down the hall and see what other guys had moved in. Next door, Matt was greeted by a very large very friendly black man. His name was Garren, he was extremely well built, and he must have loved to show it off. Even though it was somewhat late in the day by now, Matt thought it was unusual for Garren to greet him at the door in only his white tank top and light blue boxers. Even though Garren was just a little bit shorter than Matt, he had much more weight on him. His heavy pecs and thick biceps on display for Matt to gaze at, as well as each of his perfectly formed abs. His nipples poked out through the thin fabric. Garren invited him in and when he turned around to walk into the room, Matt?s eyes almost bulged out of their sockets when he saw the ass this man was packing. Garren?s boxers were straining to contain it, almost as much as the legs were because of his bulging thighs. Each cheek seemed to bounce as he walked to the other side of the room, the fabric bunching up into the very deep canyon between these muscular cheeks. Matt tried to stay cool and followed the gravitational pull of Garren?s ass into the room. They chatted for awhile about many things. Matt couldn?t take his eyes off Garren?s thick full lips as he talked to him. Matt soon learned that Garren, as obvious as it was, was very much into bodybuilding and wanted to add much more muscle onto his already beefy frame.

After Matt?s conversation with Garren, he noticed one more door open at the end of the hall and decided to make one last stop before he headed for bed. Matt hoped that who ever lived at the end of the hall wasn?t going to be as hot as Garren was, he could barely concentrate on his conversation with Garren while he was trying to imagine how big the black man?s meat was. He didn?t have to imagine much because those blue boxers didn?t have much room in the front, with the backside taking up most of the space these boxers provided; however, to Matt?s dismay, the boy at the end of the hall was a 5?0??, wide shouldered, very thickly muscled fireplug of a man. His name was Justin, and Matt looked into his green eyes and at his blonde hair from way above him and thought he might cum right there. Matt prayed again that he had wore briefs today, they helped to hold his erection down a little?although it was still noticeable to those who were looking. Justin was a nice guy, somewhat cocky, and more than willing to show off his massive guns. Matt talked with Justin for awhile until he returned to his room to find Colby already in deep sleep.

Colby was lying on his bed only in his boxers. Matt quickly overlooked the thin boy?s body and thought it was nothing compared to the other boys? on the hall. He took off his t-shirt and undid his belt then slipped his shorts off. He looked at himself in the mirror: nice round pecs, defined abs, thick arms, oversized bulge that was still chubbed up from his earlier greetings, and nicely chiseled legs with a plump bubble butt to fill out every part of his tighty whities. He climbed up into his loft and stared up at the ceiling?then over the edge of his bed down to his roommate who was clearly out for the night. He fished his manhood out with his paw and gave it a good squeeze to bring it fully to attention. His mind was reviewing all he had seen that day. Garren?s beautiful ass, Justin?s oversized biceps. It didn?t take much before Matt could feel his balls churning and aching. He felt the orgasm rush forward, his eyes slammed shut, his teeth clinched together, the mushroom head of his meat expanded, and he experienced an extremely intense orgasm quickly followed by an equally large amount of cum, all of which he caught in his right hand that was massaging the head of his cock. Too exhausted to get up, he simply spread his cum across his abs to clean off his hand, then he tucked his shrinking cock into the pouch of his briefs and immediately fell asleep.

This pattern continued for some time to come. A few months went by while Matt secretly admired all the guys on the hall. He had grown to love the showers where he was able to eliminate the guess work out of the size of Garren?s cock. He would take fast glances at Garren?s meat that, in typical African American fashion, swung low between his thighs with tennis ball sized balls on either side of it. Justin, on the other hand, was no giant. Matt was shocked to see that Justin had the equipment of a 5 year old boy. A very short and skinny cock resting on top of two acorn sized balls. Matt still admired Justin?s body and thought it easily made up for his lack of dick. Once again, Colby looked about as average as they come, probably somewhere in the range of 5 to 6. He also stole glances of other boys on the hall, some large, some small, but all beautiful in their own right.

As it turned out, Matt and Colby didn?t hang out much outside of the dorm room nor did they talk too much?mostly just exchanging words here and there or making small talk when they were bored. Most of their small talk revolved around Colby?s weight. Colby was constantly complaining about how thin he was, and how college was going to be when he changed all that. Colby had plans to eat more and go to the gym and develop a harder, bigger body that all the college girls lusted after. That?s basically all they talked about besides the occasional tv show or video game they both enjoyed; however, that all changed one night. Matt was sitting at his desk simply wearing some workout clothes he?d had on from the gym earlier. He had the overhead light turned off and had the lamp on his desk turned on to help him focus. Then the door flew open, and Colby fumbled in. Matt immediately guessed that Colby was trashed beyond belief.

?Hey, Colby, are you okay?!? Matt questioned to his intoxicated roommate who was trying desperately to walk towards the bed.
?Yeah?man?I-I?m al-riiiiiiiiight,? as he gave Matt a thumbs up.
Matt jumped up from his desk and caught Colby has he had started to fall, then he dragged him over to the bed and set him down.
?Alright man, you?ll be fine. You just need to sleep this off.?
?That?s?yeah, good idea,? Colby managed to mumble.
?Lift your arms,? Matt told Colby has he grabbed the bottom of his shirt. Colby was slow to respond but eventually got his arms high enough so Matt could lift his shirt off so, at the very least, Colby would have a comfortable sleep. Matt pulled out Colby?s belt and started to unfasten the button and unzip the zipper. As he did this, Colby started to paw at Matt?s gym shorts. He managed to grab the waist band, and in doing so, they started to slide down.

?Colby, what are you doing?? Matt questioned in almost an angry tone to Colby.
?Come on, Matt?I need it tonight,? Colby said to Matt in an almost whisper.
?Need what?? Matt was completely confused by what was going on in front of him.
?Jus??jus? let me?? his whisper died off as Matt finally managed to pull down Colby?s pants and get them off, leaving him in his boxers.

?Alright, you?ve had way too much to drink tonight friend, just go to bed now,? Matt told Colby, but Colby didn?t move, he just reached up for Matt?s gym shorts again. Matt pushed Colby?s hand away, but Colby kept on trying until he finally just grasped the waistband and yanked them down, leaving Matt standing high above Colby in only his undershirt and tight white briefs.

Matt was confused by the whole situation. Colby was as straight as they come. Matt thought that maybe he was curious, or maybe he?d just had too much to drink and didn?t know what he was doing, but then all his thoughts were halted when he felt a hand on his bulge. Matt looked down to find his roommate mesmerized by his bulge, he was face to face with it sitting on his bed, his hand tracing the outline of Matt?s hardening cock and balls filling the pouch. Matt was breathing hard, filled with nervousness and sexual desire of what his roommate might do. Colby put his hand on the waistband of the briefs and slowly started to pull it down until he was slapped in the face by Matt?s finally free semi-erect meat.

?Shit?? Colby let out under his breath as Matt?s dick rested against his cheek. Colby leaned back some, then grabbed the hose at the base and started to lightly lick the tip of Matt?s fully engorged meat. Matt let out a moan of pleasure fueled by fear and ecstasy. He put his hands on his roommate?s head, running his fingers through the smaller boy?s hair then slowly pushing him down more onto his manhood. Colby pushed Matt?s underwear the rest of the way down and let it rest at his knees as he sucked on this head of Matt?s cock. Colby ran his fingers up Matt?s muscular legs, feeling every muscular curvature as he used his whole hand to feel them as he moved back down. Then he explored Matt?s inner thighs on his way up again, when he reached the top, he put his left hand on Matt?s waist, and cupped his balls with his right hand, feeling their weight and feeling the cum churning inside. He removed his mouth from the head and licked the tip more, this time his tongue got a taste of Matt?s precum. Then he put as much as he could in his mouth and started moving up and down the shaft, letting more in him with each thrust. Matt was lost in the moment. His dick loved the warm wet mouth of his roommate gliding along every inch of it. Matt pushed Colby down more on it, trying to get him to take the whole thing. Colby?s whimpers only fueled Matt?s desire to have him take it all. He had almost taken every inch of him in until he reached between Matt?s legs and started to push at his asshole with his middle finger. This was the end of Matt; he couldn?t handle it anymore. He let out a loud grunt as he held onto Colby?s hair very tightly and pushed him down as far as he?d go. Matt felt his balls draw up and his cock expand in the mouth of his roommate. Then he heard his roommate choking on the massive load of cum that just smashed into the back of his throat. Colby withdrew from the cock and fell back on the bed completely spent from the activity. There Matt stood, his mind finally reeling back, his underwear around his knees, his shorts at his feet, not believing what he?d just done. He quickly pulled up his clothes in panic and put Colby?s legs up onto the bed, pushing him into place on his bed. He also noticed the large wet spot on Colby?s boxers where he?d cum himself just moments ago. He threw some covers on him and then climbed into his own bed. He was afraid. What if his roommate told everyone what he?d done with him? What if he refused to room with him and forced him to move out? How could he explain any of this? Or maybe he wouldn?t remember a thing and that would be all? With all these questions running through his head, he quickly fell asleep.

Matt was abruptly awaken by his roommate shouting, ?Matt! Matt! Dude, look at this!?
?What?? Matt muttered as he looked over the side of the bed down to his roommate who was standing there with his shorts unbuttoned and no shirt on.
?I can?t believe this. I didn?t notice it until I was getting dressed, but I?ve finally fallen to the freshman fifteen,? he gave his newly enlarged belly and good shake with his hand, ?It snuck up on me! Although I wish I had gained more muscle?I guess it?s a good start, just need to lift harder in the gym, I reckon.?
Matt looked in shock as his roommate patted the paunch around his waist. He couldn?t believe he hadn?t noticed him gain it either, even though it looked more than the freshman fifteen to him.
?I can?t even button these shorts, they?re a size 30,? he demonstrated by trying to bring the button together but all he managed to do was bring his belly up more, making it look even bigger, ?I guess I?ll just wear some gym shorts today and get some new clothes?I?m gonna go check the scale, hold on??

Matt watched as his fatter roommate walked out, his ass noticeable wider. For some reason, the sight of Colby?s belly and ass started to awaken Matt?s dick. Then he remembered last night. ?I guess he doesn?t remember?? Matt thought to himself as he climbed down from his loft bed. Then he heard Colby from the bathroom shout, ?Holy fuck!?

Colby ran into the room, ?I?m fucking 166! That?s 26 pounds, how did I not realize I was getting this fat?!? He pulled off his shorts and Matt got a clear view of where all the weight was. Colby still had on the boxers from last night. They were extremely tight now, his ass was very plump and much wider, and he had nicely formed love handles poking out over the waistband. Colby pulled up some elastic waist gym shorts that were still pretty tight on him and turned around. Matt gazed at Colby?s softened physique, his pecs had grown a little more, but most noticeably was his belly, it was much bigger than before, and when Colby put on the largest shirt he could find, there was still a noticeable bulge around his soft belly and pecs.

?Shit, I have to go to the gym after class today, I?m a fucking pig now,? he said in embarrassment as he cupped his new belly and grabbed a handful of fat.

All Matt could think about that day was the hardcore blow job he?d received from his now somewhat chubby roommate. How did he not notice his roommate?s belly last night? And why was he so fascinated by the new weight gain? He wanted to know what Colby would look like with more weight, he wanted to touch his belly, his love handles, his chubby ass. He knew that the opportunity would never arise again; but of course, it wasn?t before long that it did.

It was a late night, after a long day. Matt was going to hit a quick shower before finally going to bed. He walked into the showers, threw his briefs up on the rack and started the water. After a few minutes, he was surprised when someone else walked in?Colby. Colby came in only wearing his boxers, his belly slowly bouncing with each step toward the showers.

?Thought I?d join you for a quick shower,? he said as he took his boxers off and put them up on the rack on top of Matt?s underwear even though there?s a separate rack for his side of the shower. As he started the water under his shower head and stepped in he gave Matt?s naked bubble butt a good slap and laughed. When Matt turned around to return the favor, all he saw was Colby looking straight as his crotch.

After a pause, Colby managed, ?It?s as big as I remember??
Matt?s stomach sunk, he knew he was deep trouble now, but it was quite the opposite. Colby reached forward and grabbed the limp dick in his hands, feeling it grow. Before Matt could react, Colby was on his knees, taking Matt?s dick in his mouth. Water splashed against Matt?s back and down through his ass cheeks and onto his balls which Colby was fondling and cupping, sometimes he stopped sucking altogether to try and fit Matt?s balls into his mouth, although he got close, he couldn?t get them all the way in. Matt?s mind was racing, but he knew one thing, as his dick got serviced, he wanted his hands on that chubby body. He nudged Colby up to his feet and looked down into his eyes and whispered over the buzz of the shower, ?God?you?ve gained so much.?

At first Colby looked a little embarrassed, but that changed as soon as Matt lowered himself to his knees, face to face with the belly that had been taunting him these past few days. He pressed his face up against the warm round flesh. It was softer than he had imagined. He pushed his nose down into Colby?s belly button and felt the fat encase his face. He stuck his tongue deep into his belly button and wiggled it all around as he heard Colby let out a very audible moan, even over the sound of the water running. Matt put both of his hand on each side of his belly, feeling his love handles and he pushed the belly fat together to make the fat bulge out into his face. Matt couldn?t believe it; he finally had this belly all to himself. He moved his hands around to Colby?s plump ass and began to feel the fat and feel their heaviness as he slowly moved his tongue from the deeper belly button down over the pouch of fat towards the base of Colby?s dick. It looked just a little smaller than it normally did, some of it buried in the new layer of fat. He took the 5 inch dick into his mouth easily, and felt Colby?s hands lay themselves on his head. He sucked on the dick very powerfully while he felt up Colby?s ass with on hand and moving the other around the finger his bellybutton and play with all the fat Colby carried around his waist. He occasionally slipped a hand down to his own dick that was almost double the size of Colby?s, to give it a few good pumps before returning to his roommate?s body.

Finally, he couldn?t take it anymore, he had to do what he?d never done before. He quickly stood up and when he did, the head of his dick accidentally found its way into Colby?s bellybutton. Matt pumped it once to feel the fat encase the head of his cock and then he put his hands on Colby?s shoulders and turned him around. Colby put one hand up against the shower wall, knowing what was about to come. Matt put his hands on the boy?s plump cheeks and spread them wide and let them slap together. As he watched them jiggle a little bit, he guided his dick towards his roommate?s virgin asshole. When his head met the tight ass, he pushed slowly in and as soon as the tip entered, Colby winced and let out a whimper.

In between Colby?s gasps for air he managed to shout to Matt, ?Please?go?easy?on?me??

Matt basically ignored Colby?s pleads and pushed the head of his cock in and Colby let out a huge moan that echoed through the bathroom. As Matt continued to push himself deeper, he pressed himself up against Colby?s back. Colby?s fat molded into Matt?s abs as the base of Matt?s dick pressed into Colby?s chubby ass. With each thrust in and out, Colby would let out a moan or whimper, and as Matt continued to pummel his roommate with his dick he reached around with on hand and felt Colby?s belly shaking up and down and felt Colby?s softened pecs with the other hand. Some force completely overcame Matt as he started to mutter things like ?You like this, huh? Answer me, fatboy.? ?You like this fat on you, huh? You like it??? ?You?re such a pig. I can?t believe you?ve gained this much.? under his breath as he started to fuck Colby harder and harder. Suddenly, Colby?s ass clinched Matt?s dick with such force that when Matt rammed in he was forced over the edge and started to rocket streams of cum deep in Colby?s ass. When Colby felt the warm liquid fill him up, his cocked bounced up and down a few times and then shot a much smaller load onto the wall that was quickly washed away by the shower. Matt felt like he?d never stop cumming, his orgasm was lasting much longer than he ever imagined. When he pulled out of the grasp of Colby?s ass with a loud pop sound, he shot 2 or 3 more loads onto Colby?s ass and legs.

After taking a few minutes to shower off and catch their breath, they both dried off and put their underwear back on and went back into the dorm room across the hall. Colby went straight to his bed and laid down. Matt went to his desk and sat down. He, yet again, couldn?t believe what had just happened to him as they both sat there in silence. He was completely lost in a daze until he heard Colby.

?Fuck, holy fuck!? Colby sat up fast and stood up in the middle of the room. ?I feel really fucking weird right now?it?s all over me.?

Matt didn?t know what to think. He just stood up and looked at his panicking roommate?but then he noticed a change. Colby?s belly seemed to be bulging out a little more than it was an hour ago. Not only that, but his thighs seemed to be thickening, his arms too, his pecs began to grow more like tits. His face started to fill out more, softening his features, on the verge of having a double chin. His slightly chubbier fingers started to explore his body as it expanded. He lifted up his belly and let it go, watching it jiggle and watching it make his love handles and tits jiggle with it. Then he was suddenly distracted by a slight ripping sound. Then it was louder, then a sudden rip let him know that his boxers had finally given way to his fattening ever-widening ass. When his boxers landed on the floor, Matt was able to see that his dick looked smaller yet, getting further buried in fat. Colby was surprisingly hard and it looked about only 4 inches. That thought sent Matt?s mind racing knowing that his own dick was now more than twice the size of Colby?s. Matt was practically drooling as he saw his roommate become even fatter than he was before. Colby felt his hips as they were layered with fat, giving him a more pear shape. Then he looked up at Matt and almost pleadingly asked, ?What the hell is happening to me??

Without putting anything else on, he waddled fully exposed to the bathroom to see what the scale had to say. As he walked out, Matt worshipped the sight of his friend?s fat ass jiggle. Then again he heard a ?Fuck!? from the bathroom and Colby made his way back in the room.

?I?m fucking 198 lbs! 32 pounds heavier than I was an hour ago!? When he made this statement he grabbed his belly and gave it a big shake. ?How did this happen?? he went on.

Colby and Matt sat on Colby?s bed and discussed what just happened to him as the night went on. Surprisingly, Colby wasn?t as freaked out as Matt thought he should be, and the whole time they talked about it. Colby?s little dick was rock solid the whole time, as was Matt?s. Colby decided that this was some freak accident, some strange anomaly and vowed to work off all the weight at the gym. Matt supported him, but wished it would keep happening to him, but just then, Colby seemed to realize something.

?You?it?s you, you did this to me!? He stood up from the bed, his whole naked body still shaking.
?Me? How did I make you fat??
?I don?t know, but every time we fuck around, I get fatter.?
?That?s ridiculous??
?Seems pretty real to me,? he slapped his belly as he ended the phrase, ?it?s gotta be your cum, dude. Nothing?s happening to you, so it?s something you?re doing to me??
Without wasting any time, the chubby boy got on his knees and pulled Matt?s already hard cock out of his briefs and started sucking.
?Fuck?? Matt whispered, ?wait?wait a minute?? he pushed Colby?s head away from his dick. ?I just cam a gallon in you?what if we wait until morning?give me time to recharge, it?ll be Saturday. We?ll have all day,? Matt pleaded with Colby.
?Yeah?you?re right, you probably don?t have much left now anyway,? he said as he gave the cock a final lick and then stuff it back in Matt?s briefs.
?Alright, let?s just go to bed and see what happens in the morning,? Matt said as he got up. He gave Colby?s belly and good rub and pat and whispered, ?Goodnight, chubs,? before climbing up into his loft bed. Colby just fell onto the bed still naked and immediately fell asleep, tired from the fucking and the fattening.

Colby was awakened by Matt standing naked above him patting his big warm belly.
?Rise and shine, pig. Ready to get fatter??
Without waiting for a reply, Matt jumped up onto the bed, his obscenely large and hard dick flopping around, and straddled Colby?s chest. Matt?s hard ass sat on Colby?s fat belly and his dick rested between his soft tits. He pushed Colby?s tits over his dick and started to slide back and forth. The tip of his dick poking Colby in his soft chin leaving a wet spot of precum on him. Colby lay there and watched as this athletic man abused his body. Colby started getting hornier and hornier as he watched Matt?s muscles flex with each thrust. He was interrupted when Matt slid forward more and shoved his cock deep in his throat. Colby was really starting to love the sweet taste of Matt?s thick precum and just when he thought he was about to get a mouthful of creamy cum, Matt pulled out.

?Wait,? Colby begged, ?I thought I was going to suck you off.?
?I really want that ass again, especially now that it?s even fatter,? Matt said as he lifted up Colby?s thick legs over his muscular shoulders and began guiding his dick towards Colby?s newly loosened up asshole.
Colby couldn?t believe how much Matt was getting off on his weight gain, but he didn?t have long to think about it as he felt Matt?s mammoth manhood enter him again.
?Fuck Matt?why did you have to be so big??? Colby whimpered and whined as Matt drove himself deeper in.

Matt laughed a little and started to move in and out of his roommates ass, moaning in pleasure. He reached down and started to fondle Colby?s newly grown fat belly and tits. He felt Colby?s fat between his fingers, felt his sagging tits full of fat. He couldn?t get over how much his roommate had gained, how much of a fat pig his roommate looked like. Colby suddenly started to feel worried. What if he did get even fatter? He already looked like he?d never worked hard a day in his life. What would he tell people? What would he wear? Would he be able to lose it all? This would be the final test. Matt then leaned over Colby, his hard arms flexing at Colby?s side, and started to suck on Colby?s fat tits. Colby put his hands on Matt?s head as he sucked sending Colby over the edge. His 4 incher shot a stream of cum onto both Matt?s strong abs, and his own fat gut, but just because he was done, didn?t mean that Matt was. Matt kept sucking and fondling Colby?s fat while he slowly fucked him for another ten minutes. With all the stimulation to Colby?s body, he helplessly cam again, only this time only a tiny pitiful amount of cum came out of his dick. Then Colby felt it. He felt his ass become completely filled with cum, and Matt?s groans confirmed it, but he didn?t remove his mouth from Colby?s tit nor did he remove his cock.

Then it happened. Colby felt the same strange sensation from before.
?Fuck?Matt?I?m going to get fatter?? Colby whispered over Matt?s heavy breathing.
Matt sat up and removed his dick from Colby and watched as his roommate lay there on the bed holding his belly. He could literally see Colby?s belly start to bulge out more. His tits swelled much larger than before. Matt thought that he might be in need of a bra now with tits that big. His arms thickened, but not near as much as his hips and thighs did. They seemed to widen before Matt?s eyes. His belly and thighs had become so chubby that they almost concealed his roommate?s dick completely. Matt guessed it to be only 2 inches now. Then he looked up his friend?s much thicker body to his face that had filled out considerably. He was definitely sporting a double chin now.

?Shit, I didn?t think I?d get this fat!? Colby stated in shock.
Matt helped him to sit up, his belly completely obscuring his own view of his feet and cock. He stood up from the bed and headed into the bathroom to the scale, not caring if anyone else saw him. On his way out, Matt was able to see the incredibly wide bulky ass that was leaving and he felt a sudden twitch in his cock. When Colby returned, he simply grabbed his tits and gave them a good squeeze and said ?This is what 253 pounds looks like?that?s more than a hundred pounds from when I got here?I?ll never be able to lose this weight??

?I?m so sorry,? Matt pleaded, ?I had no idea this would happen.?
?It?s not your fault, but what am I going to wear? I need bigger clothes. What am I going to tell people??
?I think I have a big sweatshirt and sweatpants that you may be able to squeeze into for the meantime?I?ll run to the store a buy a lot of oversize clothes that you can hide in?maybe people won?t notice too much.?
?Won?t notice!? I think a hundred pounds is easily noticeable?but I?ll worry about that when it comes.?

That day Matt stocked up on bigger clothes for Colby and not too many people commented on his gain. Colby avoided classes that he didn?t have to go to and remained in the dorm room for a majority of the time; however, his plans had backfired because after a month he had gained five pounds from the lack of activity. It could have been much worse if Matt had fucked him again, but they put an end to that to avoid any more unwanted fattening, but what was worse is that Colby was actually starting to enjoy the fat, lazy lifestyle that, by the looks of his body, he?d had his whole life. He actually found it arousing that he was winded and out of breath from having to walk across campus to get to class. He also started to try on old clothes to see just how fat he had become. He?d put on old briefs that would only come up to his round thighs, or shirts that would only be able to cover his breasts before ripping down the seams. He would also pause to lift up his belly and feel his significantly diminished dick that was barely visible soft and only 2 inches hard. He loved the thought that a hot man with a 9 inch meat had done this to him, and soon thoughts of getting fatter entered his mind.

The Shy Guy: Chapter 2: Garren

So there Matt sat at his desk in the dark dorm room. It had been awhile since he?d initially fattened up his roommate by accident. Colby was completely lethargic now. He was afraid to leave because of everyone he knew. There was no way to explain his weight gain and he wasn?t about to tell everyone he knew that he was a slut for his roommate. He?d watch his tall handsome roommate out of the corner of his eye get dressed in the morning. He?d watch his muscles flex as he put on a clean shirt or pulled up some briefs over his sculpted ass and tuck his flaccid manhood into the pouch. That?s when Colby would reach down under his belly and fondle his own diminished manhood that was more like a child?s dick now. He was becoming completely obsessed with Matt, and he decided that he had to satisfy his cravings.

Unknown to Colby, Matt felt the same way. For some reason, Colby?s expanding waistline had really gotten to Matt. Being forbidden to fuck him again, Matt?s desire for his chubby roommate skyrocketed. Matt was normally a calm young adult, but more and more he found himself uncontrollably horny. When he woke up in the mornings, his morning wood would normally subside within a few minutes, but not anymore. He found out very quickly that he was distracted by thoughts all day unless he relieved himself early on. He would sit in class thinking about how his roommate waddled across the room now. He?d think about how his own cum had completely ruined his roommate?s body. Then the next thing he knew, he was stuck in class with 9 hard inches in his pants. So he started the habit of waking up a little earlier to take an early shower to take care of himself to avoid his roommate and the morning rush to the showers. That worked for a little while, but soon her was becoming overwhelmingly horny during the day, and by the time he got back to his dorm it was like he could feel the cum building up in his balls begging for release. As soon as Colby would go to bed, Matt would lower his briefs and pull out his already semi-hard dick and get to work. He?d look over his loft down to his shirtless roommate taking in his big belly and plump tits that, not long ago, were almost pecs. He?d lean back on his pillow and close his eyes remembering when he?d witnessed Colby?s growing. Colby?s whole body widening and rounding out. If that?s what his cum could do to his roommate, what would it do to other guys? What would happen if he swallowed his own cum? Before he knew it, his cock swelled in his hands and spewed all over his chest, arms, and face. His load was unbelievably large; however, he didn?t have time to think about it because he quickly fell asleep exhausted, not even bothering to put himself back in his briefs.

Matt left for classes the next morning and Colby immediately stripped off his undershirt and gym shorts to leave himself in his very tight boxers (which are more like boxer briefs at this point). He explored his fattened body; he still hadn?t become bored with it. He rubbed his fat belly with one hand while the other fondled his small bulge, but he was disturbed by a knock at the door. He quickly glanced at the unlocked door and went as fast as he could to put his clothes back on, but he was too slow. He only managed to get his undershirt half way on when the door opened. It was Garren, standing there in a white wife beater and some grey boxer briefs.

?Hey, I?m looking for Colby?who the hell are you??? Garren questioned in shock.
?Hey?uhhh,? Colby didn?t know what to say as he pulled his shirt down trying to cover up his fat gut.
?Woah?wait a sec?that you Colby?? Garren took a few steps closer to the fat man in the room trying to get a better look, ?Holy shit Colby, what the fuck happened to you?? He gave Colby?s fat belly and good slap when he said this.
?Well?uh?I just, I don?t know?? Colby suddenly felt very shy about it all.
Garren reached out for a better grab. He felt Colby?s belly through the undershirt, lifting it, kneading it, squishing it in his big black hands, ?Fuck?what happened to you?? he mumbled in his low raspy voice. Matt couldn?t answer, he was so horny now. His belly hadn?t gotten this much attention since he?d gotten so fat, and he wasn?t about to stop it.
?God?you?re a fat bitch now Colbs?a big fat bitch,? then he leaned in close to Colby?s ear and whispered, ?and I want that white bitch pussy.? And with that, he gave Colby?s wide ass a firm squeeze.

He lifted up Colby?s shirt and threw it on the bed, letting his flabby body hang out. He took off his own wife beater and gave his chest and arms a quick flex for Colby. Colby watched in amazement as the black monster?s arms and chest pumped up so thick and meaty. His pecs were huge slabs of muscles that rested on his chest and his arms were filled completely with hard masculine muscles cut with veins. Colby?s eyes drifted down to his abs, each a thick brick laid on the one below it. Then Colby noticed how deep and ridged Garren?s V line was across his hips, and then finally, between two very thickly muscled thighs was a large round bulge packed into his underwear.

?Go ahead bitch?take it,? Garren encouraged Colby as he pushed him to his knees.
Colby fumbled as he first touched this large black man, but he managed to pull the boxer briefs down to free a fine piece of black meat that slapped him in the face. They were a lot harder to get down his legs though, these briefs were obviously a few sizes too small. Colby licked at the tip of his black neighbor?s dick before he finally cupped his lips around the head of his dick. It was thick, thicker than Matt?s and longer too. Colby was suddenly afraid of what he?d gotten himself into. Then, without warning, Garren put his hands on the back of Colby?s head and grunt, ?I ain?t got time to play bitch,? then shoved Colby?s head down on his rock and started to vigorously fuck Colby?s fat face. All Colby could do was whimper and enjoy the huge meat pounding into his throat. Colby reached around to the big man?s ass to brace himself, what he felt were two huge round hard globes. He couldn?t believe this man?s ass, it was obscenely large. As soon as Garren?s ass triggered in Colby?s mind, he felt himself helplessly start to cum. He couldn?t believe he was cumming already, and without even touching himself. The stain slowly appeared on the front of his boxers. Coming down from his orgasm he thought it was all over, but he was still being face fucked by this muscled man before him. His throat was finally given a rest when Garren pushed him off his dick and stood him up. Colby was gasping for air and holding his throat. Garren noticed the small wet spot in Colby?s briefs and commented, ?Bitch, you already cum?!? Then he reached down to feel, and, of course, when he did, he felt Colby?s small, still hard, cock in his large hands.

?Bitch, you call this a dick! You ain?t got nothing on me, faggot!? He had turned so primal, filled with lust; he didn?t know what came over him. He got on his knees to yank down Colby?s boxer briefs and then pushed him back on his bed watching his belly shake up and down.

So there Colby lay, completely spent and tired, breathing heavily as this big black man climbed on top if him. Colby?s mind was rushing, full of excitement and fear. Fear of that big black cock spearing him. He didn?t have time to think about it because before he knew it Garren had already positioned Colby?s legs up on his shoulder and was quickly guiding his cock towards Colby?s very tight ass. Colby bit his lip in anticipation when he felt the head of Garren?s meat press up against his ass. It was way too big for him, he knew it. Garren slowly started to push into Colby who immediately started to whimper and moan in both pain and pleasure. It didn?t take long for Garren to force his way deep into Colby?s resistant ass. Soon after he was pounding Colby?s fatass very fast and hard. Colby?s belly was shaking up and down with each thrust. It would bounce up and then slam down squeezing small dick between his own fat belly and the rock hard body of his master. Garren was grunting loudly and completely insulting his fat toy. Muttering things about how fat Colby was, how he was his bitch now, how much he was going to fuck him now. All of this forced poor Colby to reach climax for the second time that day, except this time almost no cum came out. Colby couldn?t bare it anymore. He was spent, tired, and exhausted, but he had no control over the situation. All he could do was sit there and look up and the muscled god who was raping him. He watched his tight abdominals flex with each thrust, his pecs bouncing up and down, his arms flex harder and harder and he got closer and closer to orgasm. Then Colby?s weak eyes made their way up to Garren?s thick lips. He watched as Garren licked them with lust as he continued to fuck him.

That?s when Colby?s eyes shifted a little to the left, to the dorm room door that had remained open, and to his roommate?s face. Colby didn?t know what to think as he saw his roommate standing there.

?Shit, he must be back from class already,? Colby thought to himself. He tried to speak, but he was so tired, he just couldn?t do it.

Garren was obviously too busy to hear Matt enter the room and set his backpack down. Matt was in shock. He couldn?t believe what he was seeing. One large black man wilding fucking this short chubby boy he knew to be his roommate. He couldn?t think straight. Suddenly, he was overcome with desire as his dick took in the sights he saw. He felt like he hadn?t gotten off in weeks, months even. He reached to his neck and started to quickly fumble around and unbutton his shirt. His hands were shaking by the time he got to the bottom and undid his belt and whipped it off. He bulled down his jeans with his underwear, letting his dick flop out and start hardening fully. Then he shoved off his shirt and took off his undershirt while Colby admired his roommate?s body from his bed. He climbed on the bed behind Garren who had finally noticed Matt?s presence and slowed his fucking of Colby. Matt reached up and put one hand on Garren?s thick shoulder and used the other hand to guide his cock closer to Garren?s deep ass crack nudged between two round slabs of muscle. Matt was surrounded by lust. He didn?t even know what he was doing as the head of his dick pressed up against the hottest black asshole he?d ever seen. He didn?t hesitate, he shoved himself in completely and Garren, not anticipating such a shock let out a ground shaking grunt and immediately shot his load into Colby?s fatass. Colby could feel the cum being released in him; he could feel its warmth. Then all he could feel was Garren?s muscular black body collapse on him breathing heavily, but still shaking up and down as Matt continued to fuck his full black ass.

It wasn?t much longer before Matt let out a soft moan and felt the intensity of his orgasm as he shot into Garren. Matt was breathing heavily as reality came back to him. He had just fucked his neighbor who had just fucked his roommate. ?What was going on?? he thought to himself, but then he remembered something that he should have thought of before he ever penetrated the black man: his cum. Questions like ?What if Garren got fat?? quickly ran through Matt?s head as he heard the slurping sound as he pulled out of Garren and got off the bed to stand in the middle of the room. Matt was worried, even if Garren gained some weight he would still be much stronger than him and probably pissed. Garren took a few deep breaths and lifted himself off of Colby. Colby was dead tired but still in pain because Garren was just now pulling his thick cock out of him. Garren finally got up and stood in front of Matt and licked his lips.

?This year just got much better, man?I don?t know what happened to your roommate but he?s a fucking pig bitch now, and with you too! Man, we?re gonna be having a lot of fun,? and with that he reached around and slapped Matt?s hard ass.
Matt didn?t know what to say, this man wasn?t the man he?d met and talked to over the past few months. He had changed somehow.
?Shit?I?m feelin? a little dizzy?? Garren said as he put his hand to his forehead. Matt looked down into the eyes of Garren, Garren was just a few inches shorter than Matt. Something was different though, Matt watched Garren?s eyes as they rose higher to meet his.
?Woah?? Garren stated in amazement, ?What?s goin on??

His body started to flex hard, and then his muscles started to look a little bloated. They pumped up a little more after each flex. His chest rose higher as if he?d taken a deep breath but it never went back to what it was before. He flexed his arm and the peak reached a new high with each flex. His shouldered widened even more and layered over and over with new muscle. His abs rose out further becoming even more defined than they already were. His thighs grew out into thick tree trunks, the muscle pushed his legs apart as they grew. Colby was watching the spectical from the bed he was still lying on. He watched his master?s ass balloon obscenely out, become even fuller, rounder, and harder. Matt looked at Garren?s still hard dick that appeared to becoming flaccid and shrinking, but it still maintained its hardness. His dick was shrinking, but Garren was too busy flexing his chest and arms to pay any attention to it. Matt watched the black man?s meat shrink down to maybe a half inch below Matt?s and it lost some of its thickness too. Suddenly, Garren had become quite aware of his diminished meat.

?What the fuck!?? he grabbed at his dick with his huge hands, trying to stretch it back to its bigger size, but it was no use. Garren was pissed, but he had an oversized dick to begin with, what?s a few inches compared to what his body had just become? Matt watched in shock as the huge black bodybuilder before him flexed a few more times.

?I?m a god?? Garren whispered under his breath.
In the weeks to come, Garren would hang around Colby and Matt more often, knowing what Matt could give him if he had more of his creamy thick cum. Matt was more than careful however, he didn?t want Garren to turn into a massive hulk, but each time he saw the big black man, the harder it was to control himself. Colby was having the same troubles, his lust for Matt had continued to grow, and even though he?d been secretly visiting Garren during the day while Matt was in class, it just wasn?t enough. He wanted Matt so bad again, he wanted to feel his tight body pressed into his and he had decided to make his lust known once and for all.

It was a late Wednesday night for both Matt and Colby. Matt had been finishing up some homework at his desk while Colby had been eating double fudge brownies and watching late night television. Colby?s lifestyle had completely changed. While he had once been somewhat outgoing, he was now completely sedentary and his appetite had grown significantly. He spent hours in the dining halls eating everything he could fit on his plate, and he?d load up on candy from the vending machines to eat in his dorm. His new change of lifestyle had made it easy for his weight to climb up to 283 pounds of pure fat. He?d gotten Matt to buy him new clothes when needed, and he was just about to outgrow the sweat suit he?d been wearing that Matt had gotten him when he weighed about 250 pounds. Matt finished his work and got ready for bed. After he brushed his teeth and so on, he undressed to his briefs and asked if he could turn the lights off which was perfectly fine by Colby who was just about to head to bed too. Colby stood up and took his shirt off right in front of Matt. Then he looked down at his large belly and sagging tits and grabbed a handful of fat and asked Matt, ?Dude?am I too fat??

Matt just looked at him and shook his head, ?Of course not?you look fine.?
?I just feel like a complete slob lately?like, I can?t believe I did this to myself.?
Matt knew that Colby had gained a lot of weight on his own recently when he should have been exercising trying to lose the fat, and hearing this overweight boy in front of him saying that he was ashamed of his fat struck a chord in his dick that was starting to chub up in his briefs. Matt tried to ignore it though, ?Don?t worry about it man, you can lose the weight, you just have to put your mind to it?that?s all?? He was starting to become entranced by the belly before him.

?I just don?t think I could lose it?even if I tried?? Colby answered, lifting his heft up and letting it fall and jiggle. He was trying to get Matt interested again, and it was working. Matt couldn?t handle it anymore; he put his big paws on his roommate?s gut and started to play with the fat. Then he cupped Colby?s tits in his hands, they were so large and round, more like a woman?s tits than any manboobs he?d seen before. Matt guided Colby to Colby?s bed and told him to lie down, then Matt climbed on top of him and started to suck on his large tits. He felt their heft with his hands as he played with his nipples with his tongue. Colby moaned loudly in the dark, putting his hands on his roommates head. Matt rose up off the bed and yanked off Colby?s sweat pants and saw his tiny cock poke out of layers of fat. As it turned out, Colby hadn?t been wearing underwear because he?d outgrown all his boxers and was too embarrassed to ask Matt to buy some bigger ones. Matt?s dick was already rock hard and begging to be released from its fabric prison. He walked down the bed towards Colby?s head and freed his cock. It bounced out, every veiny inch begging for attention. The head of his cock was face to face with Colby?s mouth, and Colby knew exactly what to do. Matt began to feed his cock to Colby. In between breaths and in between sucking, Colby managed to tell Matt, ?Don?t?cum?in?me?? then he went right back to work on his roommate?s large dick. Matt had almost completely forgotten what his cum was capable of until Colby reminded him, but he didn?t spend much time thinking about it, he just reached over and started playing with Colby?s big tits and belly. Colby reached around his roommate?s waist to bring him close so he could devour more of his cock. He started to play with Matt?s firm bubble butt with his chubby fingers. It wasn?t long before he started to poke his sausage links at Matt?s extremely tight ass. Matt was caught off guard by the anal stimulation and immediately his balls drew up, his cock expanded, and without thinking about it, he climaxed and shot his load all over the back of Colby?s throat. Colby was powerless, it was so deep he couldn?t spit it out, but knowing what was going to come made his tiny cock climax as well. His cock dribbled out its tiny load and Colby waited as he accepted his defeat.

Matt pulled himself out of Colby and managed to spit out an, ?I?m sorry,? but it was too late, he could already notice the changes in his roommate?s body. Colby put his hands on his belly as he felt it grow heavier. He felt like a pregnant whale, his body starting to balloon. Matt watched as Colby?s belly lunged forward and covered Colby?s little dick completely. His thighs grew so thick with fat that it forced them apart more. His ass and hips widened dramatically becoming soft and curvy, taking on a more womanly appearance. His face rounded further and formed a solid double chin. Then his arms were weighted down with more fat, bigger than Matt?s arms, but these arms where the arms of a weakling fatboy. Finally, his tits rounded out even more, sagging to the sides. They were the biggest tits Matt had ever seen. All Colby could do was moan and groan as he got fatter, ballooning upwards of 350 pounds; nearly 200 pounds of flab since he?s arrived at college. He couldn?t believe what had happened to him, his body. He laid there on his back, feeling fatter than ever, but strangely hungrier than ever.

After that encounter, Colby had been satisfied of his lust for Matt, even though he continued to jerk off his ever-shrinking cock thinking about him. Matt realized just how hard it was getting around at his new weight. He got tired very quickly. He rarely left the dormroom. He found it hard to fit into the classroom chairs now so he basically quit going, and it was nearly impossible to tie his shoes. Even with all these hardships, it was still a turn on somehow. He didn?t worry about it. He enjoyed the fat like it was a new toy. Playing with it, rubbing his belly to get himself off. Christmas break was coming soon and he?d be going home. He didn?t know how he would explain the weight to his parents and friends, but he didn?t worry about that for now. Now, he just wanted to enjoy life as a fatass, eating what he wanted, when he wanted.

It was finally the last week of first semester and Matt?s classes were going great. He was excited to finish up exams and get home to see his friends and family, and the last day finally came. He had his last exam on a Friday night and once he was done, he was going straight home. He went to his exam and finished up around 9 and started to walk back to his dorm to pack his stuff, but first he had to pass by one of the campus restrooms to use the little boy?s room. He?d been holding it all through his exam and now he could finally relax. He walked into the bathroom and straight to the urinal, rushing to pull his limp meat out and release. When he was finishing up, he heard someone else walk in. He zipped up and turned around to meet Garren.

?Hey man?you have that exam tonight too?? Matt questioned.
?Yeah?wasn?t too bad?but before you go tonight...? Garren trailed off.
Matt noticed that Garren hadn?t bothered to buy new clothes when he?d grown, his t-shirt was stretched extremely tightly over his chest and his arms completely filled up the arm holes. Each of his abs were clearly noted through the thin fabric. Even his gym shorts were tight over his thighs and ass. His bulge wasn?t as pronounced as it had once been, but he was bulging out everywhere else. Garren then guided Matt into the stall behind them and locked the door behind them. Matt wasn?t really sure what was going on until Garren started to unbuckle Matt?s belt and pull his pants down.

?What are you doing?!?? Matt questioned in shock.
?Shut up! People will hear us, you faggot!? Then he grabbed Matt by the shoulders and pushed him down so he was sitting on the toilet with his pants around his ankles, his cock growing harder in his briefs. He couldn?t fight the mountain of muscle holding him down. All he could do was resist to cum. He didn?t want to make Garren any bigger, but Garren had other ideas.

?I need more, man?much more.? He gave a few quick flexes of his powerful biceps and then fished out Matt?s cock from his fly. He immediately got on his knees to begin sucking and used one hand to hold Matt by the shoulder and the other on his dick. Matt tried to think of anything else, anything to turn him off, but when he looked down at the massive chocolate man sucking him off he was turned on beyond his wildest dreams. Hearing the big man grunt and moan as he worked his cock didn?t help much either. Just then Garren stood up and yanked his own gym shorts down and his own smaller cock flew up and slapped against his tight stomach then immediately got back down. One of his big hands rubbing up and down Matt?s lengthy shaft, the other jacking his own cock off. Each time Garren?s hands and mouth worked up his cock he got closer and closer to release. His mind racing, unable to think of anything except this muscle god sucking him off. Garren grabbed his balls and slowly drew his tongue up his shaft to the large head that adorned his beautiful dick. He gently licked the tip, lathering the tip of his tongue in precum. Then he pulled back just a little so that a sticky web of precum connected his tongue to Matt?s cock head. That?s when he looked up into Matt?s eyes. They made sincere eye contact. Matt?s scared but lustful eyes meeting Garren?s sinister, almost conniving eyes. That?s when Matt knew it was over. Garren cupped Matt?s dick with his large, full lips and Matt felt the intense warmth and wetness of this black man?s big mouth and that was more than enough to send him over the edge. Matt felt his balls empty rapidly and felt the intensity of a long lasting orgasm that shot an awfully full load into Garren?s awaiting mouth. Garren choked a little on the unexpectedly large load of cum, but managed to swallow it all. He stood up and waited impatiently for the results of his milking of Matt while Matt panted, finally coming down from a great orgasm.

Garren felt it building in his body. He felt full of strength and energy. He felt this torso and legs begin to lengthen, shooting up a few more inches above 6?4??. He flexed his arms which bulged outward to yield an extremely defined 22 inches of muscle. His neck thickened, his chest lunged forward, and his abs thickened out even further as his torso became so shredded with muscled that his shirt finally gave way and ripped along his arms and down his back. He looked disproportionate to Matt who was still recovering on the toilet below, seeing this man with a huge upper body and a smaller lower body, but that was soon to change. Garren?s legs shook quickly and then swelled with new muscle. His thighs were incredible, so thick with muscle that it pushed his legs part even more. And then came the unfortunate side effect, Garren felt a burning in his dick as it started to shrink down more. All his muscled went into action as he pulled at his dick again to make it stay the same size, but as it shrank down to 4 inches (which looked extremely tiny between his too obscenely large thighs) he started to feel a very weak orgasm and a dripple of cum dripped out. His shoulders had widened so much that it was almost hard for him to reach his own cock, being that it was so small. His balls, which had at one time hung so low, had pulled up into an acorn sized pouch below his boy cock. Suddenly embarrassed by his new cock size, he pulled his gym shorts back up over his already softened tiny cock and balls. He had some trouble getting them over his newly enlarged ass cheeks, they had become ridiculously large and round; so ample with muscle and meat. The shorts were very tight now, but he managed to slide them on. And with that, he looked at Matt and gave a grin, then unlocked the stall and walked out shirtless leaving Matt half naked in the stall to think about what had just happened.

When Matt returned to the dorm almost everyone was gone. Garren was gone; Colby was gone. Matt packed his stuff up and thought about what had happened this semester. He?d turned his roommate into a fatass lazy pig. He?d turned his neighbor into a small cocked muscled freak, partly against his will. After all of it, he was ready for a vacation, unsure of what adventures would wait for him when he got home.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GoodFortune87 For This Useful Post:
bigbearny (February 10th, 2013), Herald (February 11th, 2013), Mad Dog (February 10th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (February 10th, 2013), muscle405 (February 11th, 2013), paarke (February 11th, 2013), unstud (February 12th, 2013), wrestlejock646 (February 11th, 2013), xenon (February 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 15th, 2007, 06:58 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
One word:

Different.

All I can really say so far.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 08:56 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Disappointed that what I thought was a hot new story was actually a necro'd thread...
  #4   Add to bluewave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 10th, 2013, 09:43 PM

bluewave is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
Disappointed that what I thought was a hot new story was actually a necro'd thread...
Necro'd or not, it's a nice story. I wish it would continue.
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:58 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Thanks to another poster I was able to find it on Nifty and now realize why most of the other parts were not posted here...
  #6   Add to cohzaku's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 11th, 2013, 08:39 AM

cohzaku is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
Thanks to another poster I was able to find it on Nifty and now realize why most of the other parts were not posted here...
Care to share with others? It was really quite intriguing and I have to know the rest now!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options