The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 17th, 2007, 10:09 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Get in the Game, Craig

Allright. It occurred to me that even though I detailed the muscles Scott had after he'd played the game, i never really put in anything for growth, so here's something a bit different. I also heard your ideas and people said they liked this universe so here goes.

Craig got off the bus, avoiding the foot one of the kids near the front had stuck out in a feeble attempt to trip him. He sighed as the bus door behind him closed and the bus sped away, on to the next house on its tedious journey to take all the kids home from school. Things had changed. Until recently, instead of going to his own house, he would have gone over to his next-door-neighbor's house, who also happened to have been his best friend.

Not anymore.

Craig knew how it had happened. That new game from EA. He didn't remember what it was called but it really didn't matter to him. He knew perfectly well what it did. All he had to do was look at Scott, his neighbor. They'd been best friends, sharing the same passion for video games and tinkering with computers. Craig considered himself lucky that he'd been out of town the same week that the game came out, because if he hadn't, he undoubtedly would have suffered the same fate as Scott had. He could guess easily enough what happened. Scott was enough of a critic to probably assume that the game wouldn't do what it promised it would, and he'd try it anyway to give the game a fair chance. And that was why Scott was now 19 years old (physically, although he was still legally 15), and why Scott was the best wrestler in the state (in his weight class).

He hadn't forgotten about Craig. Instead, he seemed to act as though he'd had a revelation and to make up for the depraived life of a nerd he had previously led, he would torment the remaining nerds. He and Pat Arton had struck up an immediate friendship suddenly, given that their lockers were next to each other. Pat had in essence become Scott's sidekick, the dynamic duo of nerd tormenting. It didn't matter that Craig had once been Scott's best friend. On the contrary, it only gave Scott a further reason to torment him. The last month since Scott had... changed... had been utter torture, especially in gym class when Scott would bench press more weight than most of the class had seen before, and then rub it in all their faces.

Craig hated Scott. To him, it was a complete betrayal of his trust and friendship, and he wanted nothing to do with Scott or any of his new jock friends.

"Hey! You gonna move?" It was Scott. They got off the bus at the same place considering they were neighbors.

Craig didn't answer, he just started walking slowly towards his house.

"What the hell's your problem?" Scott asked

Craig stopped and spun around to face Scott, suddenly pissed off.

"MY problem? My problem is you! Ever since you played that game of yours you've turned into a jock!"

"I know, isn't it awesome?" Scott replied with one of his new cocky grins.

"Awesome? Are you that crazy? You actually like being a freak? We used to understand each other man, but I dont think I'll ever understand this."

Craig turned around and started walking back into his house

"Hey!"

Craig ignored Scott. He walked inside and slammed the door.

Nobody was home, as usual. If Craig's parents hadn't provided money for him, he'd never think they even existed. With the amount of time they spent at work every day, Craig was doubtful that they had any time for sex. They'd probably done it once, gotten his mom pregnant with him, and then said "Well, now you're pregnant. Lets not waste any more time having sex when we could be working." They weren't home until some ungodly hour at night, went right to bed, and then were gone long before Craig even woke up for school in the mornings. Which was why he normally would have spent the remainder of the afternoon at Scott's house. Of course, these weren't normal times.

He stormed up the stairs, pissed off at all the world, and especially Scott, who'd betrayed his friendship and now was a freak and somehow managed to like it. He'd seen Scott's dick and while he wondered longingly what it would be like to have one that big, he also realized that it was impossible for a 15 year old to have a dick like that.

Craig sighed and walked into his room, and flopped down in a chair. He was about to grab one of the textbooks in his backpack and start on his homework when he started feeling odd. Almost like he was tingling.

Suddenly he was yanked up out of his seat like a marionette. He couldn't stop his movements, it was as though he were completely under someone else's control. He was standing in the middle of his room and then he bizarrely began to mime bicep curls. He knew it was curls because he'd seen Scott doing them in the weight room today. He didn't have the faintest idea why he was doing them... that is until he noticed motion under his upper arm.

It was growing, thickening.

A lump of muscle appeared on each arm where his biceps should be, and it grew larger with every curl he mimed. He didn't have the faintest idea why it was happening. He wanted to touch the new muscle, to feel it, to see if it was real and hard. He stopped doing curls after the tenth one and then he stood there, unable to move. He tried to imagine what he looked like right now, with massive biceps but nonexistant triceps, forearms, etc. Despite his worry, he laughed.

Suddenly he started with another exercise. Craig had to think hard before he remembered the name of this one: Hammer Curls. The same way as before, his forearms began to thicken, and veins started sprouting along them slowly but inexorably, covering his forearms like a spider web of veins.

Yet again, he started another exercise, but this time he layed down and mimed bench pressing with a close grip. As he did this, his shoulders, his triceps and his pecs all grew outward. His triceps swelling out to complete his now massive arms, his shoulders thickening to bowling-ball size to support his arms, and his pecs which thickened like dinner plates and bulged outwards, capped off with his nipples pointing almost straight at his feet. He stood up suddenly and started doing rows, and after that, lat pulldowns. He looked over at his shoulders and noticed that they were much further apart from each other than they were previously. His back had grown, giving him a V-taper towards his stomach. Unfortunatly, he was still under control by something and couldnt find a mirror to see his back, but instinct told him that it was a roadmap by now. He started miming squats, and looking down he saw his thin thighs engorging with muscle. Craig had always had small thighs, but they must have easily doubled with size, filling up his shorts completely. They looked like tree trunks, and were easily bigger than his chest had been previously to today. In yet another exercise, Craig sat down in a chair and started to do calf presses until his calves looked like footballs had been inserted under them.

Just when Craig thought it was over, he layed down on the floor and started doing crunches. Mind-numbing crunches. This, unlike all the other mimed exercises, actually hurt... at the beginning. After the first 20 they were incredibly easy, as if he could do a few hundred more. Also, while he was doing his crunches, he watched his body begin to mature. Blond hair sprouted along his calves, and flowed up his thighs (which somehow had managed not to burst out of his shorts) and after a brief moment when he could only guess what was going on, the same bright blond hair came up as a treasure trail and surrounded his belly-button... and stopped. He'd seen Scott's hair covering his abs and chest, but apparently, Craig just wasn't as hairy a man. The best part was, however when, while still absentmindedly doing crunches, his package almost exploded outwards. It had been a little smaller than average and now it was a massive bulge. He gaped at his bulge in wonderous ecstacy. He had to admit, it felt good to have a massive cock.

Craig didn't know how many he'd done when he stopped, and he really didn't care. He stood up, and suddenly realized that he'd stood up of his own free will. He had control of his body again... except that it really wasn't his anymore. He walked to the bathroom, experamenting with the walk he had to do considering the size of his thighs. He walked in front of the mirror and stared. He was massive, the ultimate man. His shirt had burst off him sometime during his exercises and Craig could only admire whatever inner strength his shorts had to have in order to remain on his crotch and thighs, despite the newlyfound size of both. Somehow he'd also gotten a massive tan along with his muscles, and because of his tan, combined with his curly blond hair which fell just to the bottom of his ears, gave him the look of a surfer-boy on some extremely potent steroid. He walked to the scale in a sort of daze and stared at the glowing 235 on the electronic scale. He checked his height next to be 5'11".

Craig suddenly realized what that meant. Scott had bragged about his weight to the entire school over the last month, and now suddenly he actually was heavier than Scott, and judging by his insane eight-pack abs, he doubted it was from fat. And while he wasn't taller than Scott, his shorter height made his muscles look even bigger than Scott's did.

Craig grinned at his revelation, and flexed his biceps which were at least 20" around.

"Fuck yeah, look at these fuckin' guns." Craig said, loving his new deep, masculine and incredibly sexy voice. "Hard as fuckin' rocks."

He really didn't pay attention to the fact that he never said fuck often before.

Glancing down to his shorts, which still, somehow, clung defiantly to his thick body, he ripped them off with one thick arm, exposing his new 8.5" cock to the light for the first time. He reached down, and with one hand massaging his thick, meaty pec, he started stroking himself, slowly at first, but getting faster and faster until his hand was a blur along his thick meat. He blew a massive load over the mirror in front of him, covering his reflection with his own spunk. He'd never dreamed of shooting a load this big before. He was in pure ecstacy, never having had half the pleasure from jerking off as he did this time.

How could he have not wanted this?

After what seemed too short, but was in fact five minutes, he stopped shooting cum on the mirror. It was completely covered with ropes of cum, but he didn't really care.

Just then, the doorbell rang.

Scott waited at the door to Craig's house. He'd finally decided that it was time to see if the game worked even if you were using it on someone else, and he'd decided that Craig was the perfect target, given Craig's reaction to seeing a real man like him.

Scott grinned hopefully, hoping that it had indeed worked. He'd wondered if the game would cause growth even when the person who it targeted wasn't wearing the gloves, visor and ankle straps of the game, but he knew when Craig had shouted at him that he needed to try. Despite suddenly having been thrust into the world of an uber-jock, he still missed Craig's company, but he knew that a stud like him couldn't really stay friends with Craig, despite how much he wanted to. It just wasn't done that way in high school. So Scott had decided to change that.

He was fairly certain that it had indeed worked. When he typed in Craig's name and weight it showed a perfect image of Craig in the mirror, despite the fact that he wasn't Craig. But judging by the sound of feet down the stairs, he guessed that it was time to find out.

Craig opened the door and saw Scott staring down slightly at his naked body with a grin.

"Hey Scott." Craig began

"Hey Craig. Lookin' good man." Scott replied, still grinning.

"Oh? You're not surprised that out of nowhere i started miming a full-body workout and became a stud like you only bigger?" Craig asked, half accusingly

"Not really. I'd hoped it would work."

"Hoped what would work?"

"The game, you know the one I'm talking about, the one that makes you into a musclestud. I hoped it would work on someone even if it wasn't hooked up to that someone. I guess it did, and just as well too."

Craig stared at Scott. "Thank you for this. I never knew it felt this way to be a musclestud."

"Neither did I when it happened to me. Now are you gonna let me inside or are you going to just stand there naked with the door open?"

"Both options actually appeal to me but i guess we can opt with the former."

"Quit that fuckin' nerd talk man. You're a jock now. Act like it."

Craig grinned, stood aside so Scott could walk in and muttered. "If you fuckin' want me to." He closed the door.

Scott went upstairs and noticed the cum-covered mirror. "Looks like you've been busy i see."

Craig blushed but Scott scolded him again. "Be proud of bein' a jock, man. I do it all the time, when my cock isnt up some guy's ass anyway."

Craig stopped. "Up some guy's ass?" he quoted.

Scott smiled and said "Yeah thats a side effect of the game. We're all gay, but does it really fuckin' matter? I love bein' gay now, and you will too."

"You've had sex?"

"Fuck yeah! My first time was at a wrestling match two weeks ago. The guy i beat. He'd played the game too and he was such a sexy bastard. Pity he lives out of town though. He had a nice ass."

Craig stared at his sexed up friend, part of him recoiling in horror at Scott's cavalier attitude towards sex, but that part wasn't in control anymore.

"Thats fuckin' awesome man." Craig said with a grin. "I cant wait to have this cock up some dude's ass."

"I'm sure that can be arranged." Scott said with a grin.

Craig was sure Scott had set a world record for getting naked, and the two of them stood there, naked, staring at each other.

"You sure about this man?" Craig asked

"Yeah man! It's awesome. Wait until you feel it, its way better than any jerk-off ever. You'll see. Now why dont you start out by sucking my cock."

Craig hesitated for a moment, but his new jock instincts took control.

"No, im bigger. You suck my cock." Craig commanded

"Thats what i like to hear." Scott said with a grin and Craig wondered if he'd actually dived at his meat. Craig briefly wondered if it mattered that he'd just jerked off about five minutes ago, but the moment Scott's tongue touched Craig's thick meat, all thinking stopped.

Despite having just jerked off, Craig shot his load into Scott's waiting mouth less than five minutes after Scott's lips touched his cock. He had to admit, Scott was an incredible cocksucker, putting him in ecstacy far beyond merely jerking off to his own reflection.

Craig looked down at Scott as his dick finally stopped shooting its thick load... again. Scott looked up and said with another grin, "My turn."

Craig knelt down and prepared to take Scott's slightly longer dick into his mouth but Scott pushed him away. Scott's grin grew wider. "Nah. Stand up and bend over."

Craig didn't argue. He didn't want to argue, and he knew the moment that Scott's dick forced his ass open for the first time that life was gonna be fuckin' awesome.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2007, 09:46 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
So? Whaddaya think? I still need advice on writing please!
  #3   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2007, 12:52 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Great stuff,mate. Thumbs up from me.. Is Scott gonna try the game on some-on else.?
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2007, 04:41 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I like it although it really IS OK if they continue to talk like nerds, isn't it? :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 19th, 2007, 04:41 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
PS:

Great avatar, ElysiumFields. Wotta hottie!

rpj

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options