The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:02 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Ben Loses Control

Ben Loses Control!!

Ben was the super stud of East Hill High. He was 6"4 and 220 pounds of pure muscle plus amazing blond hair that covered most his body. His blue eye's would pierce anyone’s heart with one look, girl or boy. He had always been big, and He Liked it too. Ben even played every sport there was, but his favorite was wrestling. He Loved dominating every guy he challenged with his huge 16 inch arms, crushing them under his enormous body. Even by his sophomore year he could defeat every senior there was hand's down, he couldn't loose.
But Ben was hiding a big secret though, a secret that he's been keeping for years...

It all started when Ben was 12. Like most boys his age he was hitting puberty. Blond hair was forming around his crotch area and his pitts. His legs and Arm's started filling out in size and he grew even a little taller reaching 5"5.
Ben was playing out in the local park one day with his baseball, throwing it up in the air over and over. He Saw a group of 8th grader's heading towards him laughing inhis general direction. One of the bigger guys headed towards Ben and pushed Him down taking his baseball.

"Hey give it Back!" Ben yelled as he stood back up in the 8th grader's face, a sharp pain was forming in his stomach. Ben felt his whole body tensing up as he filled with anger.

"Yeah! Well Come And Get It Loser!"

The 8th grader pushed Ben back down on the ground. The pain was increasing suddenly Ben grabbed his chest and started grunting. He could feel his whole shirt tightening as his back started expanding wildly. Ben watched as his arms filled his sleeves as his massive pecs grew to extreme proportions. He felt his jeans getting extremely tight, ripping at the seems. He grabbed the 8th grader by the neck, Ben’s shirt exploding off as he lifted him off the ground.

“Who’s The Loser NOW!!!”

Ben threw the 8th grader on the ground and watched him run off, with the rest of his friends.

“Haha Aw Fuck Look At me, This is Awesome!”

Ben must have been over 6 ft tall, and looked enormous. Ben looked down and flexed his biceps consumed by there power his face leaned in and started licking them slowly. He felt his dick starting to get extremly hard. He didn’t understand what was going on but he loved it. The feeling of his dick trying to burst threw his pants made him feel so powerful. His hand slowly reached down and grabbed his balls. A surge of pleasure coursed over his body when Ben started to shrink slowly returning back to normal.

“No, NOO. Whats Happening!!”

Ben looked at his small puny body with sadness. He wanted to get big again, He wanted to grow huge and get that feeling again. But he first needed to know how. When Ben got home he walked into his room, and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked different somehow, his muscle’s looked a little more defined. He ran to the bathroom and weighed himself. He gained a total of 5 pounds.

“Oh Man That’s Awesome”

Ben took of his shirt and looked at himself in the mirror, He started flexing his muscle’s trying to make his body grow again. He thought back on the moment before he grew. Thinking about when the 8th grader took his baseball. Ben’s body twitched, as he kept thinking about when the 8th grader pushed him down and called him a loser. Suddenly his back expanded out, veins shot up his arms all the way up to his bulging neck. Ben smiled in the mirror, and forced himself to get angry. He gazed as his whole body started expanding outward.

“HAHA YES!! MORE!!”

Ben’s head started inching up towards the ceiling, as he grew bigger then any 12 year old he had ever seen. He flexed his 17 inch biceps, still trying to focus on him getting pushed down by the bully. His growth finally subsided leaving him standing up a full 6”5 and weighing over 250 pounds. His brirfs were like a speedo on him as they stretched to there limits the, sound of the threads snapping.

“Haha this is amazing!”

He noticed his body started going to back to normal. After he shrunk back he weighed himself again gaining another 5 pounds. He even looked a little taller. He grinned and yelled to himself

“MORREE!!”

He looked in the mirror again and made himself insanely angry thinking of everything bad thing that has ever happened to him. His veins exploded all over his body as it flipped into over drive. He watched his legs inflate as his dick reeled out of his body, breaking through his tiny briefs.

“AW FUCK YEAH”

He concentrated harder making his body explode with size looking bigger then any bodybuilder. His back started to look obscene compared to his little head. His arms were pumping with muscle’s getting bigger then 22 inches of raw power. He watched as his head was inching up towards the ceiling, he grabbed his ass feeling it inflate like a balloon. He watched his tiny 6 pack surge into a rock hard 10 pack. He loved being huge, he loved all these muscles. His cock started getting rock hard, he grabbed his long shaft with his gigantic hands and started rubbing it.

“Oh Man This Feels So Good.. Wait Keep Concentrating”

Ben stood a full 7 ft high, jerking every inch of his cock. He felt something pumping through his balls that made him feel unstoppable. He couldn’t stop rubbing his cock it felt to good. All of sudden he felt his muscle butt buck uncontrollably as gobs of white cream started squirting out of his cock all over the bathroom mirror.

“AWWW YEAH!!”

As he cleaned up his enormous mess, he went back to his somewhat normal size, gaining even more weight then before.
Over the next couple month Ben practiced controlling his growth, and
By the time Ben was 14 he could control his growth in everyway. Ben's favorite passing time was seeing how big he could grow while sucking on his own cock, gagging himself as he grew close to 10 ft sometime, getting a little bigger everytime.

Ben was Now 17, a Junior, A Star. He loved his muscle’s and he loved winning. The Final wrestling match was coming up after school today, and he didn’t think anything would go wrong. He was undefeated for two years now, and nothing was going to stop him. He suited up in the locker room, watching his 9 inch cock flop in every direction.

“Hey Ben, you ready to cream Westview High School Bro?”

“Hell Yeah Brian, Fuck I feel so pumped today”

Ben held up his 16 inch bicep and smirked at brain

“Damn, Ben Your always Pumped haha”

Ben left the locker room and into the wrestling gym. Everyone in the school was there, holding up huge signs with his name scrolled across them. His parents waved to him from the audience. He waved back showing off his massive arm.
He was the last one to go, They called out his name over the Speaker. He got onto the Matt and flexed his huge arms, as the crowd cheered him on. He waited for them to call his opponent

They called his name, Eric, and stepped on the matt and stripped off his jacket. Ben stood there wide eyed. This guy was bigger then he is, but then he remembered his little secret. He smiled confidently and got into position. The whistle blew and then Two of them started wrestling, rolling around of the floor muscle on muscle. Suddenly the unthinkable happened when Eric pinned Ben on the ground. Ben tried pushing him off but couldn’t, Eric then leaned in and laughed.

“Guess I’m Bigger Then You Loser”

Ben’s body pulsed when he heard that word, he thought back to the 8th grade in the park. His body started trembling as his anger built up inside of him.

“No I cant grow here…”

Ben tried thinking of something else but couldn’t stop growing. Ben was starting to loose control as he felt his legs started to expand beneath Eric, Ben’s raunchy muscle ass was inflating like crazy. Eric felt Ben’s body shaking, his uniform was becoming impossibly tight. Ben Rolled over Eric, and straddled him with his giant legs.

Ben started licking his growing 18 inch biceps, his pecs stretching out the uniform further away from his body. Eric was pinned down in fear, watching Ben’s body expand more and more.
Ben tried holding back his growth, but it felt so good. He loved the way he felt, he wanted to show just how big he could get. Then no one would with mess with him ever again. His pecs finally ripped open his uniform revealing massive chest, his huge nipple covered with fur.

“Haha I guess Will See Who the Real Loser is NOW”

Ben couldn’t stop his growth anymore, he let his body loose as it exploded with muscle. His back blew open his uniform revealing his humungous round ass. He flexed his growing biceps uncontrollably laughing as he watched his body expand. His dick exploded out of the front of the spandex flying into Eric’s face cum splurging out of his huge piss slit.

250...300…370…400

“HAHA YESS! SO MUCH MUSCLE!!”

He stood up in front of the crowd his dick almost hitting his face, as he watched there shocked faces as he grew into a giant. His legs pushed up against each other making his feat spread apart, as they grew bigger then ever. Ben was surpassing over 8 ft now, laughing rubbing his hairy abs.

700…780..840….910…

“HAHA LOOK AT ME NOW DAD!! YOU EVER SEEN A COCK THIS BIG!!”

He sucked his mammoth pric in front of everyone his mom was screaming as she watched her son turn into a muscle pig. Ben squatted down in front of everone showing off his tree trunk size legs. His balls grazed the floor as his cock was stuffed all the way in his mouth.

“AW FUCK SO BIG!! SO POWERFUL!!!!!!”

1600…1800….2300….2900

Ben was passing 12 ft now in height, He was turning into a muscle freak in front of everyone. He looked down and saw his friend brian sporting a major hard on.

“LOOK AT YOU BRIAN, YOU WANNA FUCK ME RIGHT HERE DON’T YOU??”

He took his pre cum and smothered it on his hand slowly shoving it up his hairy ass.

“Well Come On You FAGGOT, COME Up HERE AND SHOVE YOUR DICK UP MY ASS”

Brian Didn’t disobey the Huge Muscle teen as started fucking his huge ass, Ben’s muscles crushing his dick.
His cock was over 30 inches now, Biceps must have been over 60 inches.
Ben grabbed Eric off the ground and Licked his whole body with his giant size tongue.

“WORSHIP ME SLAVE, LICK MY WHOLE COCK!”

Eric started licking Ben’s giant shaft his own cock tearing through his uniform, as he worshipped the growing giant.

4000…6000…8000…

The Floor started cracking under Ryan’s enormous weight, as he started surpassing 15 in height. We wanted to stop but he couldn’t, his body kept growing bigger inching up towards the 20 ft gym ceilings.

“AWW LOOK AT ME I’m UNSTOPPABLE, Oh Man This Feels So GOOD!!”

10000..12000…14000 pounds!!

People in the audience were jerking there cocks off watching the massive teen grow, hair was spreading out of his pits as he pumped with rage.

Ben’s Head the ceiling, he didn’t stop growing though. His pre-cum was all over the floor, leaving puddles as his odor filled the room.

“OH NO I CANT STOP GROWING!!”

Ben Looked down at all the people licking his giant legs, girls were licking his giant testicles. He felt two people fucking his ass with there puny cocks. He raised his arms up over his head

“BUT LOOK AT ME HAHAHA!!” He lifted the roof of the school off its foundation. The pieces of rubble hitting his huge feet. Ben’s cock was started jerking uncontrollably as he broke through spraying his cum all over the crowd of people drowning some of them in all his man juice. Ben Finally felt his growth subsiding, as he grabbed his cock and licked up all his cum.
Ben Walked out of the school breaking down the walls, leaving everyone in shambles the whole gym reeked of sex. When Ben Finally got Home he was a full 7”6 and weighed a ridiculous 500 pounds of raw muscle.

No one would ever forget the day Ben Lost Control.

Last edited by musclegod300; August 23rd, 2007 at 03:02 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
/\/\usclekid (June 13th, 2013), bigenough (June 15th, 2013), Boatsandhoes005 (June 16th, 2013), convolution (June 14th, 2013), coolman69 (June 13th, 2013), dickasauras (December 17th, 2013), jcb60970 (June 13th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (June 13th, 2013), muscle405 (June 12th, 2013), musclebro246 (June 13th, 2013), Terrylee Long (June 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:18 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i <3 u

again, i'd love to have grown some along with ben, if only as his fuck toy :P
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 06:45 AM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Nice short story! Keep up the great work man!
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 07:13 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
You have the talent to create an entire universe for your stories in the precise lenght to develop a very catching story and mind blowing descriptions of muscle growth. Not a long time ago, I'd have "complained"about the shortness of this story, but I now need to admit that I not only admire your ability to write such powerful scenes, I also concluded that they're not short, they are just the right lenght for a very intense approach of muscle growth scenes

Congratulations!

Cheers
  #5   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 23rd, 2007, 01:42 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
Wow...
If you have congratulations from a very talented writer, Bruno (muscl4life), then you ARE a damn good one too!
I think you're so gifted too...Really too bad you don't like to RP...
  #6   Add to chronos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2007, 06:10 AM

chronos is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to chronos Send a message via Yahoo to chronos
just brining it

Just brining it up for people who wanted to read the story that choco did the comic on^.^
  #7   Add to muscle405's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2013, 08:05 PM

muscle405 is on a distinguished road
Love the story
  #8   Add to HugestFuckGod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 12th, 2013, 08:33 PM

HugestFuckGod is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life View Post
You have the talent to create an entire universe for your stories in the precise lenght to develop a very catching story and mind blowing descriptions of muscle growth. I not only admire your ability to write such powerful scenes, I also concluded that they're not short, they are just the right lenght for a very intense approach of muscle growth scenes

Congratulations!

Cheers
I support this message

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode