The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2007, 03:36 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Bully and the Freak - Part 3

The Bully and the Freak - Part 3

By John D.

Please read parts 1 & 2 first.

That evening Justin got hungry again. He had never been hungry before bed before, but now he was. He asked Mike?s mother if he could make himself a snack and she said sure. ?Make a snack any time you want, Justin. You?re our son too. Just eat all the food you want. I can always buy more.? Justin licked his lips and went to the refrigerator. He made a huge chicken sandwich and wolfed it down with a glass of milk. He slept very soundly and then had a big breakfast before he left for school. ?You?ve got quite an appetite, young man,? said Mike?s mother as she watched him eat. ?Yeah, I guess I do,? said Justin between bites.

Before the first class at school in the school yard, Justin went up to Timmy and flexed his arm. ?Feel my muscle, Timmy. Feel my bicep.? Timmy wrapped his fingers around Justin?s bicep and said, ?So?? He felt a little bump of muscle but he didn?t think anything about it. ?Your arm?s real skinny,? he said. Justin smiled. ?Yeah, it?s skinny but I think my muscle is bigger than it was yesterday. I started lifting weights last night and I thought I saw my muscles getting bigger in the mirror. Feel my muscle real good and then you can feel it next week. You can see if it is getting bigger. Feel my chest muscles too.? Timmy ran his fingers and hand over Justin?s bicep and tried to remember what he was feeling. He also felt Justin?s pecs. He really couldn?t feel any muscle there at all, just bone. Timmy said, ?I tried lifting weights six months ago but nothing happened. I lifted for three months and I stayed the same the whole time. No more muscle. No more strength. Just the same old fat little me. I don?t think weights do anything. You just have to be born big like your asshole brother Mike.? Justin looked at Timmy with his sky blue eyes. ?But I saw boys in the magazines who were just as skinny as me and they got real big and muscular by using weights. Their pictures were right in the magazines.? Timmy laughed. ?Yeah, I bet that?s Photoshop. The magazine writers just take their skinny pics and add muscle with Photoshop. Those boys didn?t build any muscle. Believe me, I tried it and it didn?t work.? Justin was unfazed. ?Well, okay, it didn?t work for you, but it might work for me. I don?t think those pictures were Photoshopped. I think they?re real. Hey, does your cellphone take pictures?? Timmy took out his cellphone. ?Yeah, it does.? Justin grabbed Timmy by the arm and pulled him off to the side of the school yard. He ripped off his shirt and stood in front of Timmy. ?Okay, Timmy. Take some pictures of me. These will be my ?before? pictures. Then we can see how I look in three months and see if there is any difference.? Timmy nodded his head and pointed the camera at Justin. He took a picture of Justin just standing there, so tall, skinny and frail. Then Justin flexed his arms for another pic. You could hardly see any bicep, just the tiniest little bulge. Then he did a lat pose, without any lats, for another pic. He flexed his twig like legs - he was wearing shorts, his non-existent abs, his flat bony chest and his missing triceps. Timmy got eight pics of Justin?s skinny body. ?I hope there?s some improvement, Justin? said Timmy. ?You?re the skinniest guy I?ve ever seen.?

Justin managed to avoid Mike for the rest of the day. Mike was taking his final drivers training lesson because he was going to turn 16 tomorrow and pick up his car, another gift from his parents. In fact, Mike was so preoccupied about his car that he just ignored Justin when he got home. He could hardly wait to start driving.

Justin was glad Mike was ignoring him. He had a big snack after school. He didn?t work out. The magazine said his muscles needed a chance to grow, so he just read the mags over and over again. He decided he was going to get some protein supplements so he walked to the big supermarket and bought some with the savings he had brought with him. He planned his muscle building diet. A big breakfast at home. Then a protein snack at 10 AM. Then a big lunch at school. Then a big snack ? like a huge chicken sandwich ? after school. Then a big dinner. Then another snack with a protein supplement before bed. After reading the muscle magazine, he wanted to eat 5,000 calories with at least 250 grams of protein every day, two grams of protein for every pound of his 120 pound frame. This was four times the amount of food and eight times the amount of protein he had eaten before. It was a tremendous amount of food. He didn?t know if he?d have the appetite to eat that much, but he was going to force himself to eat. And he was suddenly hungry all the time. He was going to lift big and eat big to get big, just like it said in the magazines. He was so skinny now, he figured he had to put on some weight with all that food. He hoped that weight would be muscle and not fat. He hoped that lifting weights would add nothing but muscle to his skinny frame. And he could hardly wait to lift weights again. His body loved the feel of lifting. And he was already thinking about his next big meal. Lift and eat. Lift and eat. Yeah! He flexed his muscles and felt the little bulges. He could swear those muscles were bigger and harder than yesterday. He smiled and looked again at the boys in the magazines. Those muscles were real.

He didn?t weigh himself. He wanted to wait until after his second workout before he weighed himself. He didn?t want to get discouraged if he hadn?t gained any weight right away. Mike got his car the next day ? a used but very clean BMW 325. He was so happy with his car that he hardly ever showed up at the house. He had a girlfriend, a cute blond named Christie and he drove her around and fucked her in the back seat. Yeah, Mike was real happy.

The next day Justin ate his afternoon snack and then rushed home from school. He had actually managed to eat all the food he had planned, just an incredible amount of protein and good food. Mike?s parents were surprised this skinny kid could eat so much and Mike hardly noticed. Justin rushed home so he could start his workout as soon as possible. He went down to the basement and stripped off his shirt and pants. He worked out in his boxers because he wanted to see his muscles working in the mirror. He grabbed the 25 pound barbell and started pressing it overhead. Two days before he could barely manage 10 reps. Now he pressed the bar up and it felt like a feather. He did 20 reps and he wasn?t even tired. ?Fuck,? he thought to himself. ?They said to stick with one or two sets, but that was way too easy. My shoulders have gotten real strong. I?m gonna add more weight and do another set.? So he added five pounds to each side ? 35 pounds ? and pressed it up again. The weight didn?t feel as heavy as the 25 pound bar had felt two days before. Justin couldn?t believe it. He pressed it up 15 times, struggling with the last two reps. ?Geez, fucking light!? he said to himself. He took off the fives and added 10s, making the bar weigh 45 pounds. This was only five pounds less than double what he had been pressing two days before. He looked at the bar in disbelief. He jerked the bar up to his shoulders and pressed. The bar went up! His shoulders were strong enough to push the bar up! He pressed up the bar four times, struggling with the last two reps. ?Geez, I?m so fuckin? strong,? he said as he flexed his delts in the mirror. ?I?m almost twice as strong! Timmy didn?t get any stronger after three months and I?m almost twice as strong in two days. Fuuuuuucccckkk!? He flexed his delts and felt the muscle. He could definitely feel bulges of muscle springing up in his shoulders, muscle that wasn?t there two days before. The muscle felt hard and it was hot. It was pumped with blood, blood filled with nutrients surging through the muscle. He looked down at the bar. ?I don?t wanna be almost twice as strong. I wanna be really twice as strong. Twice as strong in two days. Yeah!? He put a two and a half pound plate on each side of the bar, making it weigh 50 pounds. He couldn?t believe he was actually going to press 50 pounds. But he knew he could do it. He couldn?t believe how strong he was. He jerked the bar up to his shoulders. Then he pressed. The bar started going up, but then it slowed down as he got about half way up. ?Press it up, muscles. You?re stronger than that fucking iron. PUSH! Push the fucker!? His confident brain told his muscles to push harder and those new muscles followed his brain?s forceful command. They bulged in his shoulders and pushed the bar all the way up. He locked his elbows and yelled ?Yeah!? He lowered the bar and smiled. His shoulders were twice as strong! He raised his arms up and down and saw little bulges flexing at the sides of his shoulders. Could this really be happening to him?

He loaded the bar with 35 pounds and put it on the bench rack. He could hardly wait to see if his chest had gotten way stronger too. He easily cranked out 25 reps. The bar seemed so light when it was so heavy a few days before. He flexed his pecs in the mirrror and saw little strands of muscle flexing on top of his bones. He felt the muscle and it felt real hard. Real hard and real hot. He added 10 pounds to each side, making the bar 55 pounds. He pressed it up and realized that it felt light. He had added 20 pounds to his maximum and the bar felt light. He pressed up the bar 12 times, struggling with the last few reps. ?Twice as strong!? he yelled out loud as he loaded more weight onto the bar. The bar now weighed 70 pounds. He looked at the iron and couldn?t believe he was going to be able to press those big plates up. But he flexed his pecs and felt the hot muscle bulging. He knew he could do it. He got under the bench and cranked out six reps. The last three reps were very hard. His muscles were straining more than they had ever strained before. Pain sear through the muscles as they forced the bar up. But he commanded them to work, to push up that last rep. And they obeyed. His new muscles obeyed their young leader. They wanted to get bigger. To get stronger. To get harder. His muscles knew they were going to get big and strong and they knew they were gonna get worked real hard. Justin?s skin was beet red and his chest was starting to sweat. He could see that blood was surging through his bulging little muscles. ?One more set,? he said to himself. ?I?m not gonna do just one or two sets like a beginner. I?m not gonna do three sets like an intermediate . I?m gonna do four sets. I?m gonna make these muscles cry!? He did one more set of bench presses, pressing up the bar only three times. The last two reps were brutal. Pain shot through his muscles but he forced them to work, to press up that heavy bar. His pecs were so sore when he had finished. But they were big and red and pumped to the max. He flexed his little pecs in the mirror and smiled. He knew they were going to be bigger and stronger for his next workout.

Justin finished his ?beginners? routine. He was a beginner, except that he did four sets instead of one or two sets. He made that last set a set of just a few reps using double the weight he had used two days before. Justin was a beginner, but his body was taking off like a rocket. He couldn?t believe the amount of weight he was using. Fifty pounds for military presses, seventy pounds for benches, fifty pounds for curls, ninety pounds for squats. He was so stoked. When he was done, he flexed his muscles in the mirror and watched them bulge. He was hot and sweaty, with sweat dripping down his chest to his abs. His little muscles bulged as he flexed and they definitely looked bigger than they did two days before. And when he felt them, they felt really hard. In two days, his muscles had gotten bigger and harder. And they had gotten twice as strong! He looked at one of the muscular kids in the muscle magazine and said, ?I?m gonna be just like you.? He gulped down a big protein milkshake, put on his tee shirt and shorts and walked upstairs. His face was red from working so hard and his body was hot and sweaty. He had a big grin on his face. He was still skinny, but he was happier than he had ever been.

Just then Mike came into the living room with his girlfriend. He looked over at Justin and said, ?Look at the fuckin? freak, Christie. Hey you look kinda hot, freak. Is that fuckin? basement too hot for you? He?s pretendin? to be my brother. But he ain?t no brother to me. Watch what I can do to him. He?s so fuckin? weak.? Christie looked at Justin and then at Mike. She could see Justin?s skinny arms and Mike?s muscular arms. She loved Mike?s muscles, but she looked into Justin?s blue eyes, eyes that were now looking terrified as Mike moved his big body closer. ?Don?t hurt him, Mike. He?s taller than you but he?s so skinny. He?s just a little boy compared to you.? Mike looked over at Christie and laughed. ?He?s just a fuckin? skinny little freak. He don?t deserve any respect from a man like me. We men like to play with little boys like him.? He grabbed Justin around the chest and squeezed his big arms tight. ?You feel kinda sweaty freak. You been runnin? or somethin??? Justin couldn?t really talk. He just moaned as Mike?s big muscles crushed his chest. ?How?s that feel, freaky boy? How?s it feel to get crushed by a big man like me?? Justin looked at Christie. ?Arrrrghhhhh,? groaned Justin. He couldn?t talk. Mike flexed his lats and biceps harder. ?Fuckin little dweeb,? yelled Mike as he almost broke Justin?s ribs. He shook Justin back and forth like he was a rag doll. ?Feel the power in my arms, freak boy. Feel the hard muscle crushing your little body. God this is fun!? Tears started rolling down Justin?s face. Finally, Christie stepped forward and grabbed Mike?s bicep. ?Let him go! You?re killing him with your big muscles!? Mike smiled, lifted Justin off the floor and then threw him on the floor with a big shove. Then he turned around and grabbed Christie and gave her a big kiss. She ran her hands over his muscular arms as she kissed him back voraciously. Then she felt his big lats and his thick shoulders. ?Oh god, you are so strong,? she said. She ran her hands down to his crotch and felt his cock, which was now rock hard. ?You are a real man, Mike. You are such a stud.? She was getting totally turned on feeling Mike?s muscles, which she had just seen crush Justin almost to death. She wasn?t paying any attention to Justin, who was looking up at them from the floor. All she cared about was Mike and his muscles and his cock. It was like a primal instinct, to be attracted to the biggest, strongest male. The male who could beat up other males. The male who could protect her. The male who was so muscular and so strong. ?Fuck me, Mike. Take me to your room and fuck me!? Mike looked down at Justin and grinned. ?I win and you lose, freak. I?m a stud and you ain?t shit.? He picked up Christie and carried her into his room and slammed the door shut. He then fucked her. Justin could hear it all. Mike didn?t care. He wanted the skinny little freak to know what a stud he was.

While Mike was fucking Christie, Justin went into the kitchen and made himself a chicken sandwich. It was an hour before dinner and he knew he?d be real hungry for dinner too. He kept filling up his body with food ? with lots of protein. That night he ate as much as Mike did for dinner. Then, when Mike had finished, Justin stabbed another piece of meat and wolfed it down with another glass of milk. Mike looked over at him with a frown on his face. Justin smiled. He didn?t say anything but he could see that Mike was puzzled at how this skinny little 14 year old kid could be eating so much food. He was wearing a tee shirt and he looked down at his forearms once in awhile. He thought he saw strands of muscle that wasn?t there a few days before. He made a fist and flexed and his forearm muscles, small as they were, bulged under his paper thin skin. None of the other family members noticed anything. They all thought Justin was the same skinny kid.

After dinner, Justin volunteered to wash the dishes. ?I always made dinner and washed the dishes at home,? he said. Mike?s mother was very appreciative. She went in and watched TV with her husband while Justin washed the dishes. She was getting to like Justin a lot. He wasn?t as selfish as her own son Mike. After he finished washing the dishes, Justin did his homework in the kitchen while Mike went out and rode around in his new car, probably fucking Christie a few more times. Mike didn?t even say goodbye to his parents. He just left, giggling the keys in his hand. After he finished his homework Justin had another protein shake before bed. Just like he planned, he had eaten five thousand calories and 250 grams of protein in one day. That is a lot of food for a skinny little kid. But Justin didn?t think he was so skinny anymore.

The next day Justin decided to weigh himself. He knew he was stronger, but had he really put on some muscle or was his existing skinny muscle just getting stronger? He got on the scale and his eyes bulged out as he read the scale. One hundred thirty pounds! In three days he had gained 10 pounds! He flexed his arms in the mirror and saw bulges of muscle that weren?t there three days before. He flexed his lats and was surprised to see little flares of muscle bulging under his shoulders. His shoulders had a little muscle now covering the bone. His chest looked bigger, and when he flexed it he could see striations of muscle where there was nothing but bone before. And his abs looked really shredded. He had done four sets of sit ups and the new shredded muscle was really showing in his abs. His legs looked bigger and when he flexed them he could see his quads bulging a little. There was absolutely no fat on his body. ?Fuck yeah!? he said out loud. He was twice as strong and he had gained ten pounds of solid muscle, and not an ounce of fat, all in three days. He could hardly wait to show Timmy.

Mike?s mother had hoped that Mike would take Justin to school in his new car. When she suggested it, Mike looked at her and yelled ?I?m not lettin? that freak get in my car. My car?s too good for that skinny little wimp. Make him walk. The exercise will be good for him.? Mike?s mother was disappointed but not surprised by Mike?s reaction. Mike was so spoiled. She knew it and she knew there was nothing she could do about it.

So Justin walked to school, a walk of about two miles. The walk actually felt good to him. He felt like his muscles were enjoying the exercise. After a half mile, he started to walk faster so his heart would pump faster. He knew walking was a good cardio exercise and he wanted his heart to get extra big and extra strong so it could pump lots of blood into his growing muscles. So he walked fast and he had worked up a little sweat by the time he got to school. He was wearing a tee shirt and shorts. His neck and chest and abs were sweaty as he walked into the school yard. Some of that sweat had penetrated the tee shirt, which was clinging to his ab muscles, being held onto his paper thin skin by the sweat pouring out of his body. He walked towards Timmy, who looked over as Justin walked towards him. Justin?s face looked beautiful, with his blond hair and blue eyes and his cheeks were flushed with red from his hard walking. His neck was sweaty and somehow it looked more muscular than it did a few days before. Then Timmy saw Justin?s abs showing through the sweaty tee shirt. ?God Justin, you?re really sweaty. Your whole body?s covered with sweat. And the sweat makes it look like you have abs. That sweaty tee shirt really makes my eyes have an optical illusion. My eyes think you have abs but I know you don?t. You just have a flat skinny waist. I saw it before. Real skinny like the rest of your body.? Justin smiled. ?Are you sure it?s an optical illusion, Timmy? Come with me.? He grabbed Timmy?s arm and brought him over to the side of the school yard. Then he ripped off his tee shirt and stood before Timmy. ?Oh my fucking God!? yelled Timmy. ?You got abs! You got muscles! You already got muscles! I can?t believe it. I worked out for three months and nothing happened. You worked out for three days and you got muscles. Oh my fucking God!? Justin flexed his abs. ?That?s not an optical illusion, Timmy. That?s real muscle. I?ve gained 10 pounds of muscle already. I?m working out like a wild man and eating tons of food and supplements. Lots and lots of protein. And I?m really packin? on the muscle. I?m already twice as strong as when I started.? Justin flexed his arm and Timmy gasped as he saw the bulging bicep. ?I could curl 25. Now I can curl 50. See how much bigger the muscle is? I can tell it?s bigger. And it?s twice as strong. Feel it, Timmy.? Timmy wrapped his fingers around Justin?s bicep. ?Oh my God yeah, it?s bigger. I remember what it felt like before and it?s a lot bigger and harder now. I can?t believe how big that muscle got after only three days. I never got any bigger and stronger even though I lifted for three months. Your muscle?s way bigger after three days! And it?s twice as strong! Oh my God Justin.? Justin grabbed Timmy?s hand and put it on his sweaty chest. ?I can bench twice as much too. I started at 35 and in my second workout I did 70. I can hardly wait to see what I do in my third workout. I am so stoked.? Timmy felt Justin?s sweaty chest, which had muscle that wasn?t there three days before. He felt the fibers of new muscle that flexed in Justin?s pecs. He looked at Justin and said, ?You?re a natural Justin. Your body wants to grow. It wants to grow big. You never had a chance to push your muscles before, and how you?re pushing them. They?re lifting heavy iron and you?re feeding ?em real good. I couldn?t do a thing with the weights and your body?s taking off like a rocket. I wonder what you?re gonna look like in three months?? Justin grinned. ?Big and strong,? he said. ?Just like those kids in the magazines. Only bigger. And stronger. I?m gonna be bigger and stronger than any of those kids.? Timmy laughed. ?Three days ago I would have said you were crazy. Now I?m not so sure. I wanna take some more pictures of you. I can?t believe what?s happened to your body.? So Timmy took some more pictures of Justin and then the two friends looked at the amazing differences in Justin?s body after only three days. Ten pounds of muscle and twice as strong! Justin glugged down a protein drink and then they headed to class.

It was a non-workout day for Justin. He needed to let his muscles grow. But he kept eating like a wild man, pouring tons of food and protein into his ravenous stomach. While he was walking home from school, again walking very fast, Mike drove up in his car with Christie and two of his jock friends inside. ?Hey, you?re walking kinda fast, freak. You in a race or something? You racing with your wimpy self?? Justin looked over at his bully cousin-brother. ?I?m workin? up a sweat. I?m makin? my heart beat real fast. I want my heart to grow big and strong. I?m walking fast so my heart will grow big and strong. And all you?re doing is burning up a lot of gas. A big car burning up a lot of gas.? Mike was enraged. He pulled the car to a stop and jumped out. He bumped his chest against Justin?s and said, ?My heart?s already big and strong. My body?s already big and strong. I got muscles and you don?t got shit.? He pushed his pecs into Justin?s chest and looked up into Justin?s blue eyes. Justin looked down at him and said. ?You?re gonna regret pickin? on me, Mike. You?re gonna regret it a lot.? Mike snarled, ?Oh yeah. I?m really scared. Lemme show you how scared I am.? He pulled back his fist and slammed it into Justin?s gut. Justin?s abs were getting harder, but they weren?t nearly hard enough to resist the force of Mike?s punch. His fist drove deep into Justin?s gut and the poor kid buckled over in pain. Mike grabbed him by the shirt and stood him up again. Then he landed another terrible punch into Justin?s gut. The skinny kid buckled over and fell to the ground. ?Fuckin? freak loser,? said Mike as he got into his car. His two friends were laughing. Christie was looking at Justin?s face and a tear was coming down her cheek.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (August 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to slab99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2007, 06:06 PM

slab99 is on a distinguished road
Mike's gonna regret it, all right. I can't wait!

I think Justin should help Timmy get bigger. Timmy can be a stud, too, even if the weights didn't work when he was younger.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to charliepanayi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 27th, 2007, 07:41 AM

charliepanayi
Send a message via MSN to charliepanayi Send a message via Yahoo to charliepanayi
Your stories are as hot as ever, keep it up

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options