The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2007, 05:19 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
I Wanna Be A Freak

I Wanna Be A Freak!!

Aaron never really wanted to be big until he saw something at the age of 12 that changed his life. It was a muscle magazine with the most muscular guy in the world on it. He loved how he looked. Every muscle filling up his giant body all that power on his muscular back. He started stealing the magazines from the stores. Wanting to become just like them, only bigger

By the time Aaron was 14 he had been working out for 2 years everyday, becoming the biggest 14 year old anyone had ever seen. At 5"10 he packed on over 90 pounds of muscle weighing in at 180 pounds of rock hard muscle complete with a 8 inch cock. At his 14th birthday his parents bought him a Professional Weight set for his room. But he wanted more, he wanted everything to be bigger.

Over the next year he took penis enhancement pills. Pumping his body full of protein and hormone growth powders. He was growing out in everyway stealing more magazines sucking his own 12 inch cock.

Now Aaron is 16 and gained another 110 pounds of muscle weighing an obscene 290 pounds of rock hard muscle. No One messed with him, he was the star of the school. Playing every sport dominating everyone in everyway. His favorite part was showing off his 14 inch dick to all the boys in the locker room. Taunting them as he grew a massive a Bonner in front of there tiny cocks. Everyone thought he was big but now one Knew that he wanted to get bigger.

It was now spring break his sophomore year and Aaron and his friend Kenny were at his house playing video games.

Kenny watched as his best friend flexed his huge 22 inch biceps muscle mags were scattered all across the floor. He knew Aaron had always wanted to be big like the guys in the magazines ever since he was 12, but he was starting to look ridiculous.

They finally beat the 3rd level on Halo. Kenny couldn't stop looking at how huge Aaron was. He must have been 6"3 at least.

"Hey Dude I'm Going to Work out a Little, You can play a level by your self. You need the Practice anyway haha"

Aaron laughed with his heavy voice Kenny chuckled along. He turned around to respond back and saw Aaron injecting something in his Arm.

"Aaron dude what the hell is that"

"Its just a little boost dude. To make me even bigger faster"

Aaron flexed his massive bicep sitting ontop of his bed with a big smile on his face.

"Wait You mean Like Steroids! Dude arn't those bad for you?"

"Haha No Way there harmless, Its just a boost I told you"

"Yeah but don't you think your big enough already?" Kenny looked concerned

"No Way! come On Kenny you know the Answer to that. You know I want to get as big as these guy.

Aaron held up the muscle mag, his veins were pumping up his shaved arms as he kept injecting the steroid.

"Yeah but your only 16 and your already close to being as big as those guys, Dont you think you should slow down?"

"You just dont get it do you. I just dont wanna be as big as these guys. I wanna Be Bigger, I want to make these guys look small next to me haha"

"But Aaron you would be insanely huge, You would look like a freak"

Aaron started to grin when he heard those very words. He stood up and headed towards the weights.

"Now Your getting in Kenny. I just dont wanna be huge... I Wanna Be A FREAK! A Huge Muscle Freak!! And When I do haha No One Will Stop Me"

A look of fear came over Kenny's face as he watched Aaron flex his muscles laughing, Slowly picking up the massive Dumbbells.

Kenny turned back towards the TV and started playing Halo, a Massive hard on in his Pants.

Aaron started gaining muscle faster then ever after that day. Working out as much as possible. Skipping classes at school, and avoiding friends just so he could work out.

The end of school Finally came around and Aaron had gained a ridiculous 30 pounds of muscle making him 310 pounds of power. His biceps now stretched over 24 inches, his parents were starting to get worried as there as there son never came out. They finally called Kenny to see if he could get Aaron out of his room and take a break from his lifting.

But when he got to his house he saw something that would be marked in his memory for ever. He walked in Aaron's room and saw his best friend suck his own massive 16 inch cock. His huge muscle ass was up in the air as he fingered his giant man crack. His legs looked enormous pumping with raw power. Aaron's face was covered in his own cum as he stuck his tongue down his giant piss slit. There was empty penis enhancement bottles everywhere.

"holy shit"

Kenny spoke out loud with out thinking

Aaron stopped sucking his cock and got up off his bed standing a full 6"4 off the ground. The top of his cock was bumping against his enormous pecs. He was starting to look like the guys in the magazines.. maybe bigger.

"Hey Kenny! How's it going"

The huge muscle monster didn't even care what his friend thought of him as cum was caked on his 5 o clock shadow. Kenny was sporting a huge hard-on when he spoke.

"You Got Bigger Dude?"

"Haha I Know isn't it amazing! I gained 20 pounds in a month haha. I'm Fucking 330 pounds of solid muscle"

Aaron flexed his 25 inch biceps in the air his whole body was becoming enormous. His neck flared as he chuckled feeling his own massive body.

"Aw Fuck Dude look at how huge I have become. And I'm not even 17!! If i keep growing at this rate i wont even be able to fit through the door. Fuck Wouldn't that be AWESOME"

His voice boomed through the room, his cock started getting hard again as he flexed his body in front Kenny.

"Oh man I cant believe how small you look next to me. I have to see my body compared to yours. Take of your clothes Dude"

"Uh ok"

Kenny slipped off his clothes feeling smaller by the second. Kenny had a great bod but it was nothing compared to Aaron. Keeny stood there in his boxer briefs next to his muscle friend.

"Haha Look at me compared to you haha. How much Do you weigh Ken?"

"..180"

"HAHA Can you imagine when I double you in weight, haha NO Triple Your Weight! And then I'll Get Bigger! Much Bigger.."

Ken stood there watching his friend become consumed in his own power, flexing his whole body. He watched Aaron's cock inch up back towards his pecs. He kept his body shaved so he could see every definition of his body, he was becoming the guys in the magazines.
Kenny just stood there watching Aaron flex his body.

"Hey You wanna Play some Halo?"

"sure"

After that day Kenny didn't hear from Aaron for the rest of the summer. He must have called Aaron over a dozen times but he never picked up.

The first day of Junior year finally came but aaron wasn't planning on coming. His dad opened the door that morning to Aaron's room it reeked of cum and sweat. He saw Aaron working out in his gym clothes, pictures of muscle morphs were all over the wall with the words "BIGGER" Written on all of them.

"Aaron Why Arn't you getting ready for school?"

"I have to Work out, I'll go later this week"

Aaron sat there grunting lifting the maximum dumbbells weighing what looked like 150 pounds. His dad got mad and yelled at him.

"Damnit Aaron You Have to go to School!!"

Aaron set down the weights and walked over to his dad. He looked like he was 6"5 now.

"Have to..HAVE TOO AHAHA"

Aaron flexed his 27 Inch Biceps Blowing the sleeves off his sweater, grunting his body.

"YOU SEE THESE!! I'm Becoming The Strongest Man On the Planet!! No One is going to Make Me do Anything HAHA"

Aaron grabbed his Dad and lifted him Off the ground, His erection hitting his Dad stomach.

"Now Get Out Of Here Before I really Get Mad"

Aaron's Dad ran out of the room as His son laughed closing the door

Kenny's Phone started ringing in the Middle of class. He stepped outside and answered it.

"Hello"

"Ken Is Aaron's Mom! You Have to stop Aaron he's going out of control. He wont even go to school please help us"

"Ok I'll be right over"

Kenny drove to Aaron's house as fast as he could. And when he got there went immediately up the stairs.

There was Aaron sticking a need up his Arm juicing his body whispering to himself.

"bigger want to get bigger"

He stuck another needle in his arm and chugged down half a bottle of Male Enhancement Pills.

"Aaron?"

Kenny spoke quietly

"Hey Little Guy. Oh Man I have to show you something"

Aaron came close up to Kenny, a huge smile streaking across his face.

"Remember when I said i wanted to double your weight. Check This OUT!"

Aaron Tore off his sweater revealing his obscene muscle body. He was bigger then the guys in the magazines, he was bigger then anyone he had ever seen. His pecs jutted out a foot off his chest or more.

"Witness Over 400 Pounds of Fucking Muscle HAHA"

He flexed his huge 27 inch biceps, one inch away from the world record.

"Dont You Understand What this Means. My Dream of becoming a Freak is coming true haha"

"But Aaron what About School?"

"FUCK SCHOOL, I'm Going to get So Big I'll Destroy The school. Dont you understand how powerful i'm becoming. NOTHING CAN STOP ME, DONT YOU GET THAT HAHA"

Aarons cock started ripping through his Sweat pants exposing his Mammoth cock and Tree trunk legs. His balls looked like Basketballs swelling bigger with cum.

"Just Look At ME!! FEEL MY MUSCLES! FEEL HOW BIG I AM"

Kenny couldn't resist it He had to touch his biceps. He started slowly feeling them he could almost feel them getting bigger. He pressed up his face against them smelling his power. Kenny started licking his shaved pitts with his tongue...

"YES WORSHIP YOUR MASTER"

Kenny went down towards the bottom of his legs licking every inch of his calfs working his way up. His giant testicles were covering half his thighs. Aaron kept laughing wildly as Kenny licked his massive balls. Aaron Threw a most muscular pose his whole body inflating with muscle. Kenny Grabbed his huge testicles!

Aaron felt a rush of energy come from his cock.

"Wait Kenny Do That again"

He grabbed his balls again testosterone was rushing through his body causing him to grow.

"Oh Fuck I"M GROWING, DO IT AGAIN..MORE MORE!!!"

This time Kenny squeezed both of them hard as he watched Aarons huge body get even freakier. He watched as Aarons back started expanding at an alarming rate filling up with muscle's. His head starting inch towards the ceiling as his biceps started pushing 30 inches.

"YESSS MORE, MAKE ME HUGE"

Aaron was laughing grunting louder and louder as his body passed over 500 pounds of muscle. He flexed his biceps licking them with his tongue. Aarons enormous cock started growing faster past his Chin.

"AWW FUCK LOOK AT ME!! I"M BECOMING THE BIGGEST FREAK IN THE WORLD HAHA"

Aaron started taking all the bottles opening them up eating every ounce of powder and pill there was. The room started creaking as he Flew past 7ft tall he must have been over 1000 pounds of muscle.

Kenny stopped squeezing his balls and yelled

"Aaron STOP Your Getting To Big!!"

"NO!! I"LL NEVER STOP GROWING!! Dont You Understand this is My Dream, I Have always wanted to be huge. AND NOW NOTHING CAN GET IN MY WAY!!"

Aaron Flexed his whole body squeezing his Balls with his giant hand's. He was expanding outward faster then ever. His hysterical laugh filled the room as his back grew wider then a car. Aaron's head hit the room causing him to fall over collapsing the wall next to him. He must have been over 10,000 Pounds. The walls started falling in the room as his body hit the sides of the house expanding with power. He was becoming his dream being bigger then any morphs or any guy in the world.

"HAHA SO MUCH MUSCLE!!!!"

The whole house started creaking as Aaron crawled up into the fetal position blasting his cum all over his body, licking himself uncontrollably. Aaron's parents ran out of the house as he passed 30,000 pounds of muscle. His mom was screaming bloody murder as her own son's crack started to look more like a cave. Finally the house collapsed under Aaron's weight. Kenny was cumming all over Aaron's massive body, as he bucked his cock against his chest. Carom picked up Kenny with his arm setting him on the ground.

Aaron stood up a Full 25 ft high and started laughing covered in his own man juice. He Lifted up his arms and yelled throughout the whole neighborhood.

“haha YESSSS!!!! I’M A FREAK HAHAHA!!

Hey Everyone! I Just wanted to Say Thanks for all the suppost and awesome comments you leave. I Especially Wanna Give Big thanks to mc802 He has been a great help with everything you have read! And I hope you enjoy the rest of the stories i Got heading your way.

Your Musclegod,
-Alex

Last edited by musclegod300; September 13th, 2007 at 10:18 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musclegod300 For This Useful Post:
growinmuscl (April 24th, 2013), nevertoobig (February 25th, 2013)
  #2   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2007, 05:38 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Great story! Thanks for posting.[/COLOR]
  #3   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2007, 01:39 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Plentifully hot, but you really should let someone do grammar checks and things. It would make it a lot better. I'm willing to help you in that accord.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #4   Add to webhackz98's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2007, 03:17 PM

webhackz98 is on a distinguished road
alex u are awesome!!!! keep up the good work

*webhackz98*
  #5   Add to WorshipMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2007, 07:40 AM

WorshipMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WorshipMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to WorshipMuscle
I really liked your story Alex. Liked the muscle growth & worship!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options