The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2007, 03:55 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
An American Muscleman in London - Part 16

The Second Full Moon – Continued

I woke up very early Monday morning in a cloud of sadness. I was depressed because Roger would be gone for almost four weeks! My depression was caused mostly by the fact that we didn’t get a chance to move beyond our incredible foreplay into some wild and – hopefully – mutually pleasing sex. As I drank my first cup of coffee and ate some breakfast I began to feel better. I actually started to see Roger’s absence as a good thing. Maybe I would finally be able to explore more of this great city while he was away. I believe we would have spent most of our time in the bedroom if he had not gone out of the country. I would be able to wait for his return and, in the meantime, would search for other ways to occupy my time.

At around 6:30am I began to crave going for a long run. I got dressed and stepped out into another perfect summer day. The city was actually quiet – and this caught me off guard. I wondered where all the business people - usually trekking to the office – were at this moment. I decided to take my favorite route on today’s run. I would end up along the Thames and knew of a stretch of road going west that had very few stoplights for a few miles. This made running easier – because there wasn’t a lot of stop and go motion. I felt like pushing myself hard today – seeing what these legs could do. Sometimes they felt unstoppable and I wanted to test them and see what that meant.

I, again, marveled at the fact that there were almost no cars on the road. As I came upon the final stoplight before the stretch of road where I would test my abilities, I noticed a biker waiting for the light to turn green. I could tell right away by the muscled legs, the broad back, and the slightly hairy arms it was a man – and what a man! He had the kind of legs that make other people cry – huge muscled thighs and calves that looked bigger than some small children. He was out in the middle of the road – so he was pretty far from me when I got to the light. He turned to look at me and caught me staring at him. He gave me a big smile – flashing perfect white teeth – and nodded his head. I boldly smiled back – something that was unusual for me.

“How about we see what you got, stud,” he yelled from the street. It was hard to hear him, so at first I didn’t understand what he had said. At that moment the light turned green and he loudly yelled, “Let’s race!” and he immediately took off.

I had been jogging in place and when I finally heard what he said I stopped all movement and stood there. The dark sunglasses he was wearing – along with the helmet on his head - made it impossible to read his face. Was he actually serious? In the seconds since the light had turned green and he shouted his remarks something powerful happened within me – a force took over my body. The guy’s challenge had stirred a reaction in me that came from some “never tapped” part of my psyche. My body immediately became a machine and acted without any direction or thought-process from my brain. My legs instinctively began running. I am sure if there had been a camera recording my initial start to this race it would have shown me looking like a cartoon character whose legs run in place as the body revs up for a blast of energy that sends it screeching forward. The biker was already a few yards ahead of me. I saw him glance back and smile with a “see you sucker” look.

I cannot begin to describe what happened next. My legs were pounding the pavement like a wild mustang in an open field. I could feel the wind whipping past my body and I somehow knew that this would really be no contest – the biker was going to lose. There was a drive within me that took over every part of my body – it was not going to let me down. When the biker turned around a second time his mouth fell open as he found me running even with him. I heard him cry out “what the fuck!” And then the unimaginable happened - I passed him. To give him a little credit, though, we were beginning a pretty sharp incline up a hill. My powerful legs were pushing me forward without any strained effort. As I came to a pretty sharp curve in the road I knew the biker was now far behind me. I knew there was a stoplight just beyond the corner. As I got to the light I stopped and turned around. The biker had not even made it to the curve yet. I saw a bench just by the road and quickly jumped up on it – sitting on the back with my feet on the seat – looking like I had been waiting there for a while. The guy came around the corner and, seeing me, slammed on his brakes. The bike skidded sideways as it stopped and he ended up looking straight at me – completely dumbfounded.

“That was incredible, mate! Who are you – superman?” he asked haltingly between heavy breaths. It was at that moment I realized I wasn’t breathing hard at all. I was, however, on fire with desire – but for what? My body wanted something in return for winning the challenge. It knew I was the victor and it wanted to make sure this guy accepted his defeat. I jumped down from the bench and walked toward the bike – standing in front of him hovering over the handlebars.

“Not superman – just a guy that likes a little challenge. I also like to win,” I responded and I knew my smile and cocky attitude made him weak at the knees. I instinctively got that I had control over him at this moment and could have asked him to do anything. I longed for some type of prize – and began to visualize a plan to get one. It was at that moment I heard a soft voice within - warning me to not give in to this desire. It was pretty soft, but I heard it clearly. My body responded by surging the need for this man to succumb to my power so great that it drowned out the warning. I reached up and grabbed the man by the hair at the back of his head. I pulled his face into mine and our lips met in an intense kiss – his mouth opening in submission to my probing tongue. I could feel his body responding to my power as he tightened his grip on the handlebars and let out a moan of desire. I sucked in strongly and forced his tongue to slide into my mouth – letting it scrape firmly across my teeth. My tongue then overpowered his – another show of dominance – pushed back into his mouth and continued to explore the back of his throat. A car honked loudly as it passed - because we were slightly in the road. I let go of his head unlocking our lips and pulling my head back - smiling at him. He was in sexual-desire overload – I could tell. He quickly looked around.

“Can we please go over there?” he asked pointing to a clearing in some bushes across the road. I simply walked away – towards where he had indicated – knowing he would follow like a well-behaved eager puppy. Again I heard a small voice crying out for me to stop before I went too far. I ignored it and stepped into a slight open space within the high shrubs. I turned to see him lay his bike on the grass as then he stepped into the area, as well. I reached out and grabbed him – pulling his body into mine. Again, our lips met in a vacuum-like kiss. I thanked God for thin biker shorts as I felt his hard cock pressed against mine. I reached down - grabbing his ass cheeks and squeezing – and pulled his body roughly into mine. He was my height but I could tell he had a bigger build. This didn’t matter a bit, though – I knew I was in control. My body had won the right to dominate his – and he wanted it that way. I pressed my crotch into his and aggressively rubbed them together. I could tell that this motion would quickly cause him to explode – so I stopped. I had other needs that had to be met first. I placed my hands on his shoulders and pushed him to his knees. He cried out as our lips parted – like when a child has his favorite toy taken away. Once on his knees I grabbed the back of his head with both hands and forced his face into the front of my jogging shorts. He immediately forgot about our kiss as his mouth opened to run along my hard cock through the fabric. It was my turn to moan – and I sounded like some animal in heat. I kept one hand on his head and moved the other one to the elastic band around my shorts. In one movement I had my rigid dick out and the swollen head pressed up against his lips. I shoved my rod into his unprepared mouth – causing him to gag slightly. He quickly recovered and opened his throat wide to accept me completely. I immediately started pushing my cock back and forth in his warm wet mouth. This guy was an excellent cocksucker.

I felt very proud when after a few minutes of sucking on my piece of meat the guy’s body began to shake from an orgasm. The guy had cum just from my display of power – both during our race and in our sex. Even as he came he continued to suck on my cock – as if the action intensified his pleasure. It was certainly increasing mine! I finally let out a thunderous yell and unloaded my juice into his waiting mouth. I continued to shove my piece into his throat a few times after I was done – just because I knew he wanted to feel my power. I pulled his head off of my cock and he glanced up at me with a look of immense satisfaction. I swung my hips a few times causing my still-hard cock to slap up against his face. This made him purr with delight. I reached down and helped him stand – bringing our mouths and bodies together again for one last kiss.

He wrapped his arms around me and held on in a way that told me he was smitten. At any moment I knew he was going to ask for my number – or, worse, ask when he could move in. I knew that I had dominated him in a way he was not used too – and it had opened something new inside of him. Hell, he had probably been straight before me. I pulled myself from his body and looked into his eyes. I could tell it was dawning on him that this was a one-time exchange. I saw sadness engulf his face, but the pleasure of my conquest left me with no sympathy. He had challenged me and lost. My reward had been to receive pleasure from him – his own pleasure had simply been a by-product of my needs being met. He somehow knew all of this after just those few seconds.

“I must run,” I said looking at him. And then, without even thinking, I added, “There are many other conquests out there waiting for me.” I stepped away from him – back into the street and took off running back towards my place. I had a giant smile on my face – knowing that I had crossed an important line today. I thought of Roger, of Manfred, and even of the two recent dreams that had seemed so real. Something was being unleashed in me and I really liked it. I wanted more of this feeling. I wanted more of this power that flowed through my body. I wanted to dominate other men. This was definitely going to be a great day.

Last edited by Londonboy; February 2nd, 2008 at 04:51 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 05:58 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Now this story of yours gets denser and deeper. Like Anthony is now eager to dominate other men, I look foward to see what is gonna happen next.

Cheers
  #3   Add to gingy123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 01:42 PM

gingy123 is on a distinguished road
Very interesting addition, the plot thickens once again. You have an incredible gift to write totally hot scenes, without overdoing, and i love your foreplay. Like in Best Friends =P, Maybe we can see more of that or a Third adventure for JT lol.
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2008, 12:44 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Londonboy; this is such a fine story. The hero needs to have some more time to show what he wants. Fight for what's right or to Tell people how to get it right. You are the man. The man who knows your character's inner workings. The guy with THE IDEA, of just where this story is going to go. Please Keep Writing. This Story next, preferably. But I'm sure we'll all be happy with a new one, too. Just as long as we get some more Londonboy's talented sexy imagination.

redroger11
  #5   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 1st, 2008, 02:43 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Just a reminder for the other readers. There is more to this story, I can feel it.
And I know Londonboy will Keep Writing.
Thanks, cause It's a great story.

redroger11
  #6   Add to liftmehir's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2008, 03:08 AM

liftmehir is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to liftmehir
Again, you rock!!!! Hope to chat soon. keep this story moving man and you know which direction I like(hint hint). Thanks! Billy

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options