The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 12:18 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Bully and the Freak - Part 5

The Bully and the Freak - Part 5

By John D.

The next day at school Justin told Timmy about what had happened at dinner. They laughed and gave each other high fives. They could both hardly wait for Justin to get even bigger and stronger. Justin told Timmy that he was already so strong he needed more weights. Timmy suggested bringing his weights, that he didn?t use anymore, over to Justin?s basement. Timmy had 125 pounds of weights, which, they thought, should be enough to last for maybe a month. Justin?s muscles were growing so fast and were getting so strong so quickly, they knew he was going to need even more weight after that.

So a day later, on Justin?s workout day, Timmy got his mother to help him put the weights in their car and they drove over to Justin?s house. Justin was already there, getting ready for his workout. He was dressed only in workout shorts, so you could see all the muscles on his body. Timmy?s mother gasped as she saw Justin?s face and body. ?Oh my god, Timmy. You told me Justin looked good but I had no idea he looked so fantastic. You look like you could be a male model, Justin. Your face is so good looking - look at that blond hair and blue eyes, Timmy -- and your body is, well, unbelievable. Look at all his muscles, Timmy. You can see every fiber of muscle. That boy doesn?t have a gram of fat on his body.? Timmy was nodding his head. ?Yeah, mom, I know. I?ve been taking pictures of Justin every day. It?s like time-lapse photography. His muscles just get bigger and bigger. You remember nothing happened to me after I lifted weights for three months. Justin gained more muscle in three days than I gained in three months. He put on 25 pounds of solid muscle in two weeks. And no fat. Just rock-hard muscle. And he?s four times stronger! He?s a freak, mom. He?s a muscle freak.? Justin laughed. ?Yeah, I?m a freak all right. I love being a freak.? He flexed his arm for Timmy?s mother and she gasped.

They brought the weights down to Justin?s basement. Then Justin said, ?Timmy, you stay with me and be my spotter. I?m gonna be liftin? real heavy weights today and I need a spotter.? Timmy didn?t know what a spotter was, but he definitely wanted to stay with Justin. He gave Justin a high five. ?You?re on, bro!? he said. So Timmy?s mom left. Timmy came up to Justin and felt his arm. ?Your muscle?s so hard. I can hardly wait to see you work out. I wanna see those muscles work. I wanna see how big and hard they get. I wanna see how strong you are.? Timmy was practically salivating. ?Take off your shirt, Timmy. I wanna see your body next to mine. I wanna see how much I?ve grown.? Timmy ripped off his shirt and stood next to Justin in front of the mirror. Justin looked at the two bodies and smiled. ?Remember when I came to school that first day we both weighed the same. You?re three inches shorter, but you have a layer of fat on your body so we weighed the same. Except for your fat, we pretty much looked the same. Now I weigh 25 pounds more and look at the difference. I can?t believe how different I look.? The difference in the two boys was striking. Timmy?s torso was skinny and flat. His shoulders were no wider than his waist. He had no delts and no lats and no abs. Nothing. Justin?s torso looked like a V. His shoulders were a foot wider than his waist, capped with striated muscle, and his pecs bulged out with rounded hardness. His lats flared out like wings and his abs looked like a washboard. The two boys looked like they came from different species. Timmy raised his arm and flexed his non-existent bicep. Then Justin did the same thing. The difference in their arms was staggering. ?Fuck, look at your arm Justin. Look how fucking big it is. Look at all that muscle. It?s like twice as big as my arm. I got no muscle and your arm is packed with muscle. Your whole body is solid muscle. Your body?s just exploded with muscle - and in only two weeks!? Justin turned and faced his friend. ?And I?m gonna keep building more muscle, Timmy. Now I know I?m a freak, just like Mike calls me. I used to hate that word but now I love it. My body just seems to want to get bigger and stronger. It?s like I?ve got some muscle building genes I didn?t know I had. I?m already as big as some of those boys in the magazines and I know I?m gonna get bigger. I?m gonna be bigger and stronger than all those boys. And I?m gonna be way bigger and stronger than Mike.? Justin looked in Timmy?s eyes and smiled. Timmy almost melted as he looked at Justin?s beautiful face and body. ?Yeah, bigger and stronger than Mike,? said Timmy as he ran his fingers over Justin?s big muscles. Justin looked at Timmy?s little hand feeling his hard muscles. ?Yeah, I?m a freak. A fucking muscle freak!?

?I?m gonna work these muscles real hard today, ?cause you?re here as my spotter. When I lift a real heavy weight, you put your hands under the bar and if I don?t have enough strength to lift the bar all the way up, you give me a little help. But make me work real hard. Just apply a little force. I want my muscles to work real hard. I want ?em to bulge. I want ?em to pump up until they?re huge. Wait till you see how big my muscles get when they?re all pumped up. They like double in size. They get gigantic. They get all pumped up with blood and they?re hard as rocks. Big hard muscle rocks.? Timmy looked at Justin?s already bulging muscles and imagined what a pump looked and felt like. ?Oh my god,? he murmured. Timmy never got a pump. He didn?t know what a pump really was, because only muscle freaks like Justin have the genetics to pump their muscles into huge balloons of rock hard blood filled muscle. Timmy looked at Justin?s muscular fat free body. He could hardly wait to see those muscles pump up.

?I?m gonna work my shoulders. I wanna make my shoulders look like huge boulders. Big huge rock hard boulders of muscle. I?m gonna do military presses first. And I?m gonna use real heavy weights to build real big muscle. Heavy weights for big muscles.? Justin rubbed his fingers on his shoulders, feeling the fibers of muscle that were twitching. Those fibers could hardly wait to press up huge weights. They wanted to push on heavy iron, real heavy iron. They wanted to get bigger and stronger. Justin grinned as he felt his rippling delt muscles. He knew they were ready t work hard. The barbell was loaded to weigh 70 pounds. ?Good warm up weight,? he said. Timmy looked at the bar and realized he could hardly pick it up, let alone press it over his head. And this was Justin?s warm up weight.

Justin grabbed the bar, lifted it easily to his shoulders and pressed it overhead 15 times, like it was a feather. ?Real light,? he said. ?Just a puny little weight.? Then he looked at his shoulders in the mirror. ?Look at my shoulders. See, they?re already getting bigger. They?re already getting gorged with blood. They?re getting pumped. And feel ?em Timmy. Feel how hard they are.? Timmy reached over and felt Justin?s delt muscles. They were hard as rocks and they were definitely bigger. The fibers were bulging under his paper thin skin. Timmy could see and feel every fiber in bold relief. ?I can?t believe it,? said Timmy. ?My muscles never got big like that. You?re just unbelievable Justin.? Justin flexed his delt muscles in the mirror.. ?Yeah, unbelievable,? he said. ?Time for some heavier weights. Add 10 pounds on each side.? So they loaded the bar to 90 pounds. This was 10 pounds below Justin?s record press of 100 pounds. Justin knew he was going to set a new record today. He always set new records. Justin raised the bar to his shoulders and cranked out 10 easy reps. Timmy didn?t need to spot. This weight was nothing for Justin?s growing muscles. He stood in front of the mirror. ?Look at my fucking shoulders now. Look how big my delts have gotten. Look at those veins. Look at those bulging fibers. God I love it when my muscles get so huge. It makes me feel so good. I feel like a muscle god.? Timmy rubbed his fingers on Justin?s bulging delt muscles. ?Oh fuck,? he said in total awe.

?Twenty more pounds,? said Justin. ?I?m gonna break my record. This time you get ready to spot me.? They loaded the bar up to 110 pounds. Two weeks before, he could only press 25 pounds. Now he was four times stronger. His muscles had gotten bigger and stronger at an unbelievable pace. He gripped the bar and raised it to his shoulders. Timmy put his fingers under the bar, just in case Justin wasn?t strong enough. Then Justin pressed up the bar and he was surprised that it still felt light. He did 10 reps, slowing down only a little for the last rep. He didn?t need a spot at all. He dropped the bar and yelled ?I?m so fucking strong! God I?m so fucking strong!? He flexed his delts in the mirror and Timmy immediately ran his hands over them. ?Jesus Christ, Justin. Look how big your delts are. They?re so fucking big and so fucking hard. And they?re so fucking strong!? Timmy rubbed his hands over Justin?s delts and his bulging tricep muscles. The muscles were now covered with hot sweat and they were pumped up huge and rock hard. ?Oh my god, oh my god? said Timmy as he felt the bulging muscle. Justin looked at Timmy and yelled ?I?m a freak! I?m a fucking muscle freak! Twenty more pounds. My big muscles are gonna lift 20 more pounds. I?m gonna break my record by 30 pounds.?

So they loaded the bar to weigh 130 pounds. This was more than Timmy weighed. Justin flexed his muscles in the mirror with a look of total confidence. ?Fuckin? light weight,? he said as he looked down at the bar and the heavy iron. ?Gonna need a spot this time.? He picked up the bar and jerked it to his shoulders. Timmy put his thin little fingers under the bar. He was only capable of pressing up about 20 pounds, but he knew that would be enough as Justin?s strong delt muscles bulged with pumped up intensity. Justin pressed up the bar and Timmy looked at his huge delt muscles. The shredded muscles bulged with raw power as they pressed up the bar. Justin didn?t need a spot on the first rep. When he got to the top he yelled ?Fuckin? strong!? Then he lowered the bar and did two more reps, with Timmy spotting for both of these reps. He really struggled on his last rep. He made his muscles burn as he slowly pushed up the bar. Timmy was probably pressing up with about five pounds of pressure as Justin finished his last rep. Then he dropped the bar to the floor, turned to the mirror and raised his arms up and down. ?Look at the size of my delts, Timmy. Look how big they are. They?re twice as big as they were before. They?re pumped to the max. I got tons of blood surging through those muscles. Look at those fucking veins. Think about all the protein that?s gushing into those muscles. They?re gonna grow like weeds. I can just feel those muscles growing. You did a great job spotting, little man. You?re gonna help my muscles grow huge. I want you to spot me every workout. You up for that?? Timmy smiled. He wanted to be with Justin all the time. He wanted to feel Justin?s muscles all the time. He was the happiest skinny guy in the whole town. He wanted to feel Justin?s muscles. He wanted to be in the presence of Justin?s muscles as much as he could. He felt Justin?s rock hard delt muscles and then he leaned over and licked the hard, sweaty fibers. He could taste the sweat that was pouring out of Justin?s thin skin. He could feel the hard muscle fibers that has just pressed up more than he weighed. He was in total awe of Justin. ?I?d love being your spotter, Justin. I want to feel your muscles getting bigger every day.? Justin smiled and gave Timmy a high five. They were going to be workout partners. Justin was going to do the working out and Timmy was going to help him get huge.

?Now it?s time for some dumbbell presses. I?m gonna work my shoulders until they?re sore as hell. I hit ?em real hard with the military presses. The dumbbell presses will make the muscle even more huge, working my shoulders until they?re ready to die. My delts are already warmed up, so I?m gonna start with 40 pounds on each dumbbell. That was my max in my last workout. But I know I?ll be able to handle more weight this time. My delts are bigger and they?re way stronger. Load ?em up to 40. You load and I?ll rest. I need to rest my muscles. So you do the loading Timmy. I gotta save my energy for the heavy iron. Think of this as a little workout for you Timmy, picking up 10 pounds at a time and putting it on the bar. Just a mini little workout for a mini little dweeb.? Justin started laughing as he looked at Timmy?s puny little body next to his own muscular body.

?Yes sir,? said Timmy. He sort of said that in jest, but he knew he was subservient to the wishes of this big muscle kid. Justin could tell him to do anything and he would do it. He was in awe of Justin and his muscles. ?But don?t worry, dweeb. I was a dweeb just two weeks ago. I can call you a dweeb but you?re still my friend.? Justin put his hand on Timmy?s bony little shoulder and looked at himself and Timmy in the mirror. ?Yeah, just a puny little dweeb standing next to a muscle freak,? he said. Timmy nodded his head and put his own little hand on Justin?s huge muscular shoulder. ?Beef and bone,? he said as he looked at Justin?s shoulder and at his own.

So Timmy loaded up the dumbbells with weights as Justin drank some water and looked at his body in the mirror. Then Justin picked up the dumbbells and cranked out 10 reps. ?Fuckin? light weight! That was all I could lift a few days ago but it really feels light now. Ten more pounds, Timmy.? Timmy added 10 more pounds to each dumbbell and Justin grabbed them again. He cranked out another 10 reps without any spotting help from Timmy. ?God I am strong!? he yelled. ?Ten more pounds. That?ll make ?em 60 pounds. That?s a real man?s weight. That?s a weight you need real muscles to lift. Sixty pounds with one arm.? He flexed his muscles in the mirror and Timmy loaded the dumbbells. He grabbed the weights and pressed them up eight times, with help from Timmy for the last three reps. ?God look at your delts,? gasped Timmy. ?Look how big and pumped they are. Shit I could hardly lift that weight off the ground and you pressed it overhead with one arm. I can?t believe how strong you are Justin.? Justin smiled and drank some more water. ?Yeah, big and strong. I?m gonna be the biggest, strongest kid in the whole school, ?cause I?m a freak! One more set. My shoulders are already sore as hell but I?m gonna go beyond the pain barrier. I?m gonna make ?em ache like they?ve never ached before.?

He picked up the weights and pressed them up six times, with help from Timmy on the last four reps. His shoulders were totally pumped and aching. They were at least twice as big as they were before he started working out. The blood was surging into the fibers, being pumped by his strong, athletic heart. His veins were almost bursting out of his paper thin skin. The muscle fibers were in bold relief. You could see every head on his big thick delt muscles. Timmy?s eyes were bulging out of his head as he watched Justin?s shoulders.

Justin took a big drink of water and said. ?Now for some side lateral raises. Those presses will put a huge mass of muscle on my shoulders. These raises will add even more mass and make my muscles really show the striations of muscle fibers. I want my muscles to be big but also to be real cut and shredded. I?m gonna have it all, Timmy. I?m a freak!? Timmy laughed. He wanted Justin to have it all.

So Justin did four sets of side lateral raises. He started out with 25 pound dumbbells, which was almost three times the weight he could lateral raise when he started. He said those weights felt like feathers to his big new muscles. They were puny little weights now. He did 10 quick reps and then jumped the weights to 30 pounds. His delt muscles were totally pumped warmed up and he easily did 10 reps with no spotting help needed from Timmy. ?God my muscles are strong,? he said as he looked at his bulging delts. ?Ten more.? Timmy loaded the dumbbells up to 40 pounds. ?Piece of cake,? he said as he looked at the iron and then at the huge muscles bulging in his shoulders. He picked up the weights and cranked out eight reps, with Timmy spotting him for the last three reps. ?More weight!? he yelled as he dropped the weights to the ground and flexed his delts in Timmy?s face. ?My muscles want more weight! My muscles want to get huge!? They added five pounds, making the dumbbells weigh 45 pounds. Timmy just couldn?t believe Justin was going to be able to keep his arms straight and lift that heavy weight with just the strength of his shoulders. Timmy lifted the weight off the ground and could barely get it to his waist. The strength of Justin?s shoulders overwhelmed him. Justin grabbed the dumbbells and stood in front of the mirror. His shoulders bulged with rippling muscle as he held those heavy weights. Then he raised his arms and his shoulders exploded. The fibers of muscle almost ripped out of his skin, they were so big and hard and pumped. He did one rep on his own and then two more reps with a spot from Timmy. He dropped the weights and yelled, ?Fucking yeah!? as he hit a double biceps pose and flexed his muscles in the mirror.

?That?s it for shoulders. Three exercises of four sets each. Twelve huge heavy sets; My shoulders ache so much. But it?s a good ache. It?s an ache that tells me they?re gonna grow way bigger and stronger by the time I exercise them. I?m done with the beginners program. I?m way beyond a beginner. Fuck, I?m a freak. A fucking muscle freak! I?m skipping the intermediate exercises too. I?m going right to the advanced program. I?m gonna work out a couple muscles each workout and then let those muscles rest for a few days so they can suck up all the protein I?m eating and grow huge. So today I did shoulders. Tomorrow it?s back. The next day it?s chest. The next day it?s arms. And then it?s legs. I rest two days and then I start over again. I?m gonna do abs every day, sit ups one day and leg lifts another day. With that program I?m gonna slap on 25 pounds of muscle in less than a month. I just know it. And I?ll need lots of new weights because I?m gonna be so fucking strong you won?t believe it.? Timmy looked at his friend and nodded his head. He couldn?t believe how big Justin?s shoulders were and he couldn?t believe how confident this muscle kid was. ?Time for some sit ups. You hold down my feet.? Timmy was transfixed by what Justin was saying. Justin had obviously thought out his workout plan very carefully and Timmy was so glad he was going to be a part of it.

Justin took a big drink of water and got down on the floor. His knees were bent. Timmy held his feet. He started cranking out the situps so fast that Timmy couldn?t believe how fast he was doing them. He was doing at least two situps per second. He got to 100 and stopped. ?Set number one,? he said. ?Feel my abs Timmy. Feel how hard they got after only one set.? Timmy ran his fingers over Justin?s rock hard abs, feeling every ridge and crevice of the washboard muscles. The skin was sweaty and veins were visible as the muscles pushed them up under the cellophane thin skin. Justin grabbed his skin between two fingers. It looked like he was grabbing two pieces of cellophane. ?I got such thin skin. You can see my abs real well because my skin is so thin.? Timmy nodded as he ran his own hands around Justin?s shredded ab muscles. ?Your whole body is so pumped and hard,? he said. Your shoulders are gigantic, your pecs are bulging out and your lats are flaring down like the wings on a muscular cobra snake - your pecs and lats look huge even though you didn?t work ?em today. And your legs - look at all that muscle. I can feel that muscle, so big, so hard. You didn?t work your legs but they still got pumped and big from helping you hold those heavy weights for your shoulders. Your whole body is incredible. You?re like a god, Justin. A young god.?

Justin smiled. He liked Timmy talking to him like this. ?Yeah, a young god,? he said as he started his second set. He cranked out another 100 reps. By now his abs were totally pumped and shredded. When he finished, he looked at Timmy with his beautiful blue eyes and mouthed ?I?m a young god.? Timmy?s eyes widened. He let go of Justin?s legs and jumped on top of Justin?s hot body. He started licking Justin?s muscles with his tongue and feeling those muscles with his dainty little hands. He was rubbing his fingers on Justin?s huge pumped rock hard delt muscles and licking his hot, sweaty abs, tasting each ridge of steel hard sweaty muscle with his tongue. ?Oh my god,? Timmy murmured. ?I?m so hot for you Justin. I?m so hot for your body. My cock?s been rock hard since I walked in the door. Oh my god Justin.? Justin reached down and grabbed Timmy?s cock. ?Don?t you think I noticed, Timmy? I got real good eyes, you know. Now I?m rock hard too. You really turned me on, talking about my body, talking about my muscles. The more you talk about my muscles the more I get turned on. So talk! I love to hear your talk and I love to feel your hands feeling my muscles.? Timmy started squirming on top of Justin?s body, feeling his bulging muscles with every inch of his puny little body. ?Your body?s so big. Your muscles are so hard. Your skin is so sweaty. You pushed your muscles to lift huge weights. Weights I couldn?t even lift off the ground you pressed up with one arm. You are so strong Justin. Stronger than I will ever be in my whole life. And I know you?re going to get even bigger, even stronger. You?re a freak Justin. You?re a muscle freak. You?re a young god, Justin. A huge young god.? Justin started groaning as his own cock bulged in his shorts. ?Oh fuck,? he said. ?I got one more set.? He pushed Timmy off his body and Timmy grabbed his legs. Then he did one more set of 100 situps. When he finished, Timmy looked at him and said ?Oh fuck.? Timmy was so turned on he couldn?t believe it. He had never been so turned on in his life.

Justin grinned. He raised his body up one more time with his powerful abs and then pushed Timmy down to the floor. Then he grabbed Timmy?s shorts and ripped them off his scrawny body. He tore off his own workout shorts. Then he jumped on top of Timmy and pinned his arms. He had Timmy in a schoolboy pin. The two boys were now totally nude and both of their cocks were rock hard. Just like his muscles, Justin?s cock was a lot bigger than Timmy?s. It was about nine inches long and very thick while Timmy?s was only 4-1/2 inches long and very thin. Justin?s cock was twice as big as Timmy?s. Timmy looked at Justin?s cock and his eyes bulged in his head. Justin looked into Timmy?s eyes and said, ?Let?s wrestle.? Timmy knew he didn?t have any choice, so he pushed against Justin?s grip trying to free himself. ?Hah! You are so weak! Try harder. I can barely feel you pushing.? Timmy squirmed his arms and pushed as hard as he could but Justin easily had him in full control. ?Fucking weak!? yelled Justin. Then he moved Timmy?s left hand over to his right hand and grabbed both of them with just his left hand. ?Okay, two hands against one. Try again you little dweeb.? Timmy squirmed and pushed but Justin?s strong left hand was way stronger than both of his arms. ?So fucking weak,? said Justin as he moved Timmy at his will. Suddenly, he grabbed Timmy?s hands and jerked him around so Justin was on the bottom and Timmy was on the top. He positioned his hands so Timmy now had him in a schoolboy pin. ?Ya got me pinned,? said Justin as he looked up into Timmy?s face. Timmy smiled and pushed Justin?s arms into the floor. Justin looked into Timmy?s eyes with his beautiful blue eyes. ?I wonder if I can get out. I wonder if I can get out of your vicious hold.? Then Justin raised his arms like he was lifting a feather and pushed Timmy up and threw him to the side. ?You?re so light. You?re weak and you?re light. You?re nothing to my muscles. That wasn?t even hard. Pin my left hand with both of your hands. Lets see how strong my left arm is. Fuck, I?m giving you a break, ?cause I?m right handed. Both your arms against my left arm.? So Timmy pinned Justin?s left hand with both of his arms and he really leaned into Justin, putting the full weight of his little body on Justin?s arm. But it was no use. Justin raised his arm like Timmy was another dumbbell and easily pushed him off his body. ?So fucking easy. My arm is so strong. God I love being so strong.? Timmy fell onto Justin?s body and said ?I love you being so strong too.?

The two boys started wrestling, with Justin easily overpowering Timmy and toying with him as they wrestled. Timmy loved every minute of it. He loved feeling Justin?s hard muscles. He loved feeling Justin?s incredible strength. He loved having his body manhandled by Justin?s strong muscles, not hard enough to cause any real pain but hard enough to show him how strong his friend was. Justin loved the wrestling too. He loved seeing how strong he was compared to Timmy. He loved twisting the puny kid?s arms and legs as if they were little twigs, with Timmy not able to put up even the tiniest resistance to the force of Justin?s new muscles. He loved looking at his big arms next to Timmy?s little sticks. He loved being a muscle freak. His sweaty body was still pumped and his sweat was pouring out of his skin and rubbing on to Timmy. Pretty soon both boys were covered with Justin?s sweat, hot sweat created by a hot pumped up body. One time he got on top of Timmy and rubbed his sweaty armpit on Timmy?s face. ?Smell my sweat, wimp. You don?t make sweat that smells like that. Only us muscle freaks can make real jock boy sweat. I got my sweat all over your body. You?re covered with my sweat. And now you can smell the rugged smell of my muscle boy sweat. Yeah, that?s a real man?s sweat.? Timmy breathed in and smelled Justin?s sweat. It smelled so good to him. So strong, so manly, so good. ?Oh fuck, Justin. You are such a stud,? Timmy murmured as Justin rubbed his sweaty armpit into his face. His cock got even harder as he felt Justin?s sweaty body with his hands and smelled his pungent armpit odor.

Finally Timmy couldn?t take it anymore. He was so turned on. He told Justin he was going to cum and Justin said ?Yeah! Do it!? He laid on top of Justin and Justin let him hold his arms down. His little cock was on Justin?s washboard abs, feeling the ridges of rock hard muscle. Then he started thrusting his hips, rubbing his cock on those steel hard corrugated sweaty abs. It felt like he was rubbing his cock on a washboard of muscle. He held Justin?s upper arms and moved his hands up and down between his rock hard upper arms and his bulging delts. Justin flexed, letting Timmy feel the enormous size and hardness of his biceps, triceps and delt muscles, muscles that were still pumped from the brutal workout Justin had just finished. Timmy was overcome by feeling Justin?s washboard ab muscles with his cock and his bulging arm and delt muscles with his hands. He was in absolute muscle heaven. Within seconds he came on Justin?s abs, spreading the cum from his little 4-1/2 inch cock all over Justin?s hard muscles. It was the best orgasm Timmy had ever had. Within seconds after Timmy came, Justin spun him around and straddled him, sitting on top of his waist. Justin?s nine inch cock was as hard as a rock. Timmy looked up at it in awe. He looked up at Justin?s body in awe. ?Feel my muscles. Feel my cock. Talk about my body. Talk about my cock. I?m so hot I?m gonna cum right in your face.? Timmy?s cock was already starting to get hard again as he looked at the teen muscle god sitting on top of him. ?Oh God Justin. Your muscles are so beautiful. Your delts are bulging like boulders of muscle on your shoulders. I couldn?t believe how much weight those huge muscles could press.? Timmy raised his hands and felt Justin?s huge shoulders. ?I couldn?t believe how much iron those muscles could lift in those side raises. I could hardly lift that iron off the floor and your shoulders lifted it up like it was a feather. You are so fucking strong, Justin. So fucking strong. You?re like a young god. I can feel every fiber of muscle bulging under your thin skin. I can feel the veins pulsating with blood, pumping protein into those muscles so they?ll get bigger and stronger for your next workout. Your whole body is so big and strong.? Timmy ran his hands all over Justin?s torso and arms, feeling every muscle. ?You?re a freak. You?re a muscle freak. You?re one in a million Justin. And your face. You have the most beautiful face I have ever seen. Blond hair. Clear blue eyes. Wide cheekbones. A strong jaw with a beautiful cleft chin. A thick muscular neck. You are so beautiful.? Timmy felt Justin?s jaw and his neck. Justin was starting to buck his hips on Timmy?s body. His huge cock was standing straight up and precum was dripping from the tip. He was loving the worship Timmy was giving him. If he put his hand on his cock he knew he would cum immediately. He wanted Timmy to get him off. Timmy moved his hands down to Justin?s abs and started rubbing the rock hard corrugated muscle. ?And your abs are so incredible. You?ve got an eight pack, not just a six pack. Eight rock hard ab muscles that could do situps so fast I couldn?t believe it. I can only do five situps and you can do 100 in less than a minute. Your abs a so strong. They?re like a washboard of rippling muscle on your tiny little waist. A wall of rock hard muscle.? Justin was now panting and he was rocking back and forth on Timmy?s body. More precum was dripping. He was in ecstasy. He was holding back his cumming. He was holding it back for even more ecstasy from Timmy. Timmy moved his hands down to Justin?s cock and he wrapped his right hand around the huge weapon while his left hand still fondled those hard abs. ?Your cock is gigantic. It?s twice as big and twice as thick as mine. I can see the precum oozing out. You have more precum than I had cum. I?m rubbing your cock and rubbing your abs. I?m feeling your rippling hard muscles and your huge thick hard cock. You are a young god, Justin. You are such a stud. You?re a young stud fucking muscle god!? Timmy spit on his hand and rubbed Justin?s cock. Justin yelled ?Yeah! yeah! YEAH!? Instantly that huge weapon exploded, spurting load after load of genetically superior sperm all over Timmy?s face. He came for over a minute. Spurt after spurt of thick white cum. Justin shot four times as much cum as Timmy had. ?Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah!? yelled Justin. ?What a fuck!? Timmy came again as he felt Justin?s body and cock. Then he licked the cum from his face. ?I?m gonna love spotting for you,? he said as he looked up at Justin. Justin smiled and stroked his still hard cock.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 13th, 2013)
  #2   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 09:04 AM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Great chapter, but I don't expect anything less from you. I eagerly await the next one!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 10:07 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I'm looking forward to Justin's next 25-50-75-100 lbs.! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
I know it wouldn't be you're standard story, but I sort of wish Justin would would get Timmy into working out and help him grow... Justin's ego is as big or bigger than Mike's was... I liked Justin at the beginning but it this point he has become Mike but with a super cut body... Yeah he's pretty but with the ego and self centered I'm King of all I survey attitude I can't understand why any one would want to be around once He opens his mouth and starts telling how great he is and lucky he has permitted you to bask in his glory...

I guess I just don't get Domination, Submission, and Humiliation stuff...

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options