The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to Londonboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 06:03 PM
Thicker is Best

Thanked 2,280 Times in 227 Posts
Londonboy will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to Londonboy
Flip, This House!

Late last night I was sitting at home – depressed that the weekend was coming to an end – and not ready to go to sleep. I was running through the unlimited channels on the TV as quickly as possible – having memorized what each show offered without even watching it for a few seconds. I was about to give up and turn in when I happened upon one of the local cable stations that were airing some type of home improvement show. It had a warning that the show had material inappropriate for anyone under eighteen. That warning, and the fact that the host of the show was a hot well-built surfer dude, caught my attention.

The host’s name was Chuck – it figured – and the show was not a home improvement show, but a home demolition show. Chuck explained that the show was live. It followed a crew as they were brought in to clear a lot by tearing down the present structure. It was done live to prove that this kind of destruction could happen in one day – unlike shows that professed to do things within twenty-four hours but you knew they didn’t. The thought of a bunch of hot sweaty guys swinging big tools or riding manly bulldozers made me put down the remote and stay with this show. It was obviously not a well-made show – and I could tell there was just some guy with a semi powerful hand-held camera following the crew around. Still, the hope of one shirtless guy – maybe even the built Chuck, himself going shirtless – made me hopeful. There was no way I could have been prepared for the true star of the show.

Chuck was standing in the middle of the camera shot and seemed to be introducing the crew. He called out the name “Flip” and a giant torso filled the entire screen behind the host – it was a freaking monster-of-a-guy walking into the shot. Chuck’s upper body was the focus of the camera angle so this made it impossible to see Flip’s head at all – he was simply too big. All you could see were shoulders that stuck out way beyond Chuck’s well built body, two massive pecs that looked like giant couch pillows, and arms that screamed to burst from the sleeves of the strained polo the guy was wearing. My mouth fell open as I registered that the obviously tall Chuck didn’t even come up to this guy’s chin. Chuck kept talking for a while and I found myself shouting at the TV – begging the cameraman to pull the shot back. As if he heard my pleas – the camera slowly began to pull back – almost teasingly. In the time it took for the camera to pull back far enough to show the entire massive bulk of Flip, I had all of my clothes off – fully intending to shoot my load before the show was over. At this point there was no way I could have foreseen how many times that would actually happen.

To say Flip was gorgeous would have been lying. He was not this drop-dead beauty, but he was a fucking bear of a man. He had a full brown beard and bushy dark hair – filled with streaks of gray. He looked to be about fifty-five or so. My childhood fantasies of Paul Bunyan did not prepre me for the real lumberjack I saw on the screen. Chuck was still talking but I had not heard a thing he said. His body looked like a fourteen year old ninety-pound weakling when compared to the mountain man behind him. My eyes were glued to every bulging muscle of my new dream man named Flip.

Chuck introduced two other men on the crew. The camera turned to show the guys in the back seat of a huge SUV in the driveway. They were obviously asleep. Chuck was saying something about the job they had just finished and how the two guys were still worn out. I could tell the men were pretty big and would usually have made me get excited – but they were nothing compared to Flip. Put both of them together and they still didn’t equal the size of that fucking incredible body. I was happy when the camera returned to Chuck and Flip. Now they were standing side by side and I could get a real sense of Flip’s true size. He was enormous. Flip was wearing baggy cargo shorts that had been ripped a little at the sides so his muscled quads could have room to explode in numerous directions. The separation in his legs was unbelievable – and it gave the appearance of a wall of muscle painted behind some bodybuilder’s powerful legs – but then you realized that all of it was this one man. He had upper legs that were wider than the largest part of my body. I knew immediately that no man-made force on earth could stop those powerful pillars of muscle.

At that moment Flip reached up to scratch his head – and I saw his bicep contract into something bigger than a basketball – and it wasn’t even flexed. What really made me want to cum was the fact that his raised bent arm was a few inches above Chuck’s head. Flip was a fucking giant! Chuck could have reached up and did pull-ups on that massive arm – if he had been able to get his normal man-sized hands over that giant bicep. Chuck was saying something that caught my attention – he repeated that this demolition show did not use any tools or machines. I didn’t understand at first and then he said, “This is the only machine we need!” reaching up to pat Flip’s mammoth sized shoulder. I began to stroke my rock hard cock. I was going to witness this huge man tearing down a house – it was almost too much to bear. I slowed down the motion on my rod – just to save myself for later.

Chuck then asked Flip to prepare himself for the upcoming job – telling him to show everyone his uniform. Flip then reaches up to the lapel of his polo shirt, grabs both sides tightly, and pulls the shirt apart – the rip down the middle allowed his massive chest to be freed. It reminded me of a powerful force of water bursting through a huge dam. The sound of the ripping cloth, the soft grunting of Flip as he easily tore his shirt from his body, and the sight of those hairy pecs and abs being unveiled caused me to shoot the first - of what I knew would be many - powerful loads of cum all over my body. It landed on my shoulder, in my hair, and all over my chest. I did nothing to clean it up – I could not afford to take my eyes from this show for even a second. I simply took my hand from my cock to give myself a few minutes of rest – knowing it would have to recuperate quickly since Flip had not even begun his work.

At this point Flip was wearing nothing but huge tan workman’s boots and those too-tight cargo pants. He was the definition of the alpha male. I could tell – by the way Flip acted and responded to Chuck – that he was not the smartest guy on the block. It didn’t matter, though, because he could easily beat up one hundred of the smartest guys on the block at the same time. There was no human being that would not be intimidated in his presence – and Flip was fully aware of the power he possessed. He could care less about being smart – this was a man that just wanted strength and knew he had it. This made him sexier than any beautiful model or actor in the world. The thought of the control this man had over us mere mortals was an unbelievable turn-on. I longed to meet Flip in person.

I forced myself to stop fantasizing and returned my focus to the show. Flip was walking up to a stand-alone garage that was a few yards from the two-story doomed house. I could tell there was an apartment over the garage. The cameraman and Chuck stood pretty far back – to get a good shot of Flip in action, but also because they were probably scared of getting hurt. Flip stood at the side of the two-car garage. He ran his hands along the wall at the end of the long structure – as if he was trying to choose the perfect spot for his work. I was, again, stroking my hardened cock because I anticipated Flip putting his fists through the wall. This was a major fantasy of mine – seeing a guy punch holes in concrete. Flip took his open palms and pressed them against the wall – and then he performed a few movements that looked like he was doing push-ups against the building. Suddenly, Flip brought back his powerful arms – causing my cock to jerk at the side view of his flexed biceps – and slammed them into the building. I couldn’t fathom why he wasn’t using his fists – and was a little disappointed – until I saw that the explosive force of his arms and open hands sent the entire building falling over sideways. As I shot my second load of cum into the air – as high and powerful as the first – I watched the entire garage collapse as if some child had flicked a house of cards with his finger. My orgasm was so intense that I missed Chuck and the cameraman exclaiming their amazement. “Holy fuck!” was all Chuck kept repeating. The camera seemed to jerk up and down dramatically after the structure came down and I could swear the cameraman was also cumming. Flip just rubbed his hands together as if he were brushing off dust and then placed those huge paws on his hips. He turned to the camera and smiled – knowing that thousands of men across the city had just had the same reaction as mine. God, the guy was so cocky! His attitude made me stay hard even though my cock was worn out by the two intense orgasms coming so close together.

After a few seconds my heart stopped beating heavily and I heard Chuck asking a question. He was pointing to something in the rubble of the garage – it looked like two cars – or what remained of two cars. Since the show was live I could hear Chuck going through some papers he had with him and then saying out loud, “Oh, God, no! Flip, I think we are in trouble. We’ve got the wrong house! I think it’s that one!” The cameraman turned the shot onto Chuck. Chuck was looking across the street at a two-story monster house that did indeed look deserted. “Flip, this house!” Chuck said pointing frantically in that direction. At this point you heard a door opening and a voice shouting in concern. The camera turned to reveal a young guy – thirty-five or six – coming from the house that went with the destroyed garage.

“What have you guys done? What happened? How did you tear that down? Where’s the bulldozer? I’m calling the police. Get that fucking camera out of my face.” The guy grabbed Chuck by the shirt and pulled him close. “I am going to have your head on a platter, boy. You are dead. So dead.”

Thank goodness the cameraman knew this would make great television and kept everything rolling. The shot was pretty tight on the guy and Chuck – and I could tell Chuck was shaking a little from fear. The young guy looked like he could kill someone. Suddenly a huge hand seemed to come out of nowhere and grab the guy’s shoulder. I watched as the giant fingers began to grip the child-like sized shoulder harder. A look of pain shot across the angry man’s face and he let go of Chuck immediately. The guy reached up with both hands and tried to pry the fingers - that looked as thick as soda cans - away from his shoulder. The grip tightened more and I could hear bones readjusting to try and bear the pressure. The young man cried out in pain. Flip’s bear-like hand spun the guy around so he was looking right at the bottom of a heaving massive chest. The camera caught the guy’s eyes growing as wide as saucers and his body stumbling back to take in the giant standing in front of him. He was holding on to his shoulder – still in pain – but the fear that registered across his face was almost humorous. I was certainly glad I wasn’t in his shoes right now.

Flip suddenly threw his body into a most muscular pose and growled like a thousand lions had just inhabited his body. It was like in the old television series when Lou Ferrigno as the Hulk wanted to show his power and intimidate someone. The guy’s face went completely white, the front of his crotch tented because of his instant hard on, and then he fell backwards to the ground – out cold. He had fainted in fear, but not before the god-like giant in front of him had turned him on. Flip laughed out loud and then turned to the camera. He repeated his Hulk-like imitation for the audience at home and my cock spewed for the third time – just from the sight of that man flexing and the sound of his deafening growl. My orgasm was partially from his display of power, but mostly from fear mixed with desire – caused by the bulges popping out all over his body – his shoulders, his arms, his chest, and even his neck. My cock was full of pain as it forced another load of cum from my body. Flip had caused me to pump semen from an empty well – now that was true power!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Londonboy For This Useful Post:
TJDasen1 (March 17th, 2013)
  #2   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2007, 06:51 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
wow, great one! I would love if you continued this one, or explained how he got so big, or see if he could get even bigger! =)
  #3   Add to MuscleChgo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 08:44 PM

MuscleChgo
Great story! I'd like to see a continuation too ... hot.
  #4   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
I'm really enjoying this story, as a fan of super strength and absolutely huge muscle, you captured two of my favorite elements in one story, I hope we see more of Flip in the future!

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #5   Add to tygrefyre's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 11:50 PM

tygrefyre is on a distinguished road
Oh Sweet Jesus, you have to continue this! Somehow have the narrator meet this hulking powerhouse of a man! Keep up the phenomenal work!!
  #6   Add to TJDasen1's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 24th, 2009, 10:02 AM

TJDasen1 is on a distinguished road
Holy smokes! Talk about pushing all the right buttons! Well done, Londonboy.
  #7   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2009, 07:22 PM

bobaroo2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bobaroo2 Send a message via Yahoo to bobaroo2
Another great story from you. Love that mature muscle!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options