The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 3kingdoms1rule's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 10:00 PM

3kingdoms1rule is on a distinguished road
Dreams part 2

Jared stumbled out of bed drained. Pulling at the sheet that clung to his sticky body. He couldn’t remember coming but by the looks of the evidence he had a hell of a good time. Yawning as he made his way to the shower to begin his morning routine he tried to remember the dream. Oh well, a good shower would go a long way in clearing his head he thought while he adjusted the water.

Refreshed he dried his hair and reached for his glasses. Frowning he rubbed his eyes then tried them again. No cracks, lenses secure damn why couldn’t he see. The room wasn’t blurry and he didn’t have any place to be he’d be ok. Maybe he hit his head harder than he knew last night and this was a weird side effect. Funny he didn’t feel off or anything.
Enough of trying to figure things out today was cleaning day and he needed clean clothes like yesterday. As he went to the kitchen he cranked the music up on the stereo nothing helped cleaning like music. A few hours later loud banging over the music brought in back up front. He turned the music down then rubbed his palms over his sweats hoping to loose some of the furniture polish smell. Grabbing the door he swung it wide only to crane his neck up to look at the biggest f-ing man he’d ever seen.

“Jesus.” Slipped out before he could stop it.

There was a message left for us that you had the key to the apartment over there.” The giant rumbled as he tilted his head towards the door across the hall.
Jared’s mind drew a blank for a moment then he ran to retrieve the key the manager left before going on vacation a week ago.

“Here you go.” He held the keys his small hand totally disappearing in comparison. A silent prayer of thanks went up as Jared shifted slightly in his sweats. “Do you need any help? I mean I didn’t see anyone else.”

“There isn’t anyone one else. You’re more that welcome to help especially since this is my last stop.”

“You’re not moving in then.” Jared pulled his door shut as he followed the man to the truck. “Oh yeah, my name’s Jared.”
Turning the man took Jared hand checking his strength so that he wouldn’t hurt him. “Al.” Turning again he reached for one of the smaller boxes adding the key to the top. “He has them labeled.”

Setting the box down in the empty he started out the door then stopped. Staring he moved back while Al lowered the dresser he carried on one shoulder to maneuver it into the apartment. Jared went to push his glasses up before remembering he didn’t have them and noticing he didn’t need them at the same time as he turned for the next trip.
Watching Al’s ass was another added treat.

“How about I treat you to pizza for your help.” Al shot over his shoulder as he pulled another small box for Jared.

“Sure that’ll be fine but you don’t have to.” He added as an afterthought.

“No prob. Not many people that offer to help for nothing and as I said this is my last stop so food generally follows.”

Al walked inside the truck. He stood at the center of the couch he was looking at judging the best way to lift it. Finding the perfect spot the truck rocked as he lifted and carried it to the opening. Hopping down as if he carried nothing Jared hurried forward to get out of the way. The rest of the move continued in the same way. Al moving boxes that he thought Jared could handle his way and then taking the big items in himself.

Jared wanted to be offended. He may not be that big but he wasn’t weak either. Silently though he admitted to himself that he would have gotten in the way of the man’s efficient system. After all this was his job he knew how he wanted it done. The last box finally sitting in the kitchen Al pocketed the key to deliver to the tenant.

“I usually eat at home after a job. Not many places have seats that fit me comfortably. Do you know a place that we can go to or did you want me to order you one and leave?”

“I don’t know for sure of any place but if you like we can eat in my apartment?”

A brow lifted. “If you don’t mind, I would appreciate it.”

Locking the door behind them they went across the hall. Jared ordered the pizzas and drinks that Al called out. Not having much in the way of furniture posed a problem when Jared needed a place to sit. Al being to big for the couch sat on the floor with his legs out still managing to take up most of the space. Would he mind if he sat next to him. It was either that, sit across the room or stand in the kitchen.

“Am I taking up to much room for you to sit? I know you have to be tired also.”

Taking the invitation Jared sat watching the muscles at rest along the outspread arms. Curiosity about Al was eating him alive as he tried to think of small talk to break the silence.

“How many years have you been working out?”

“Never have was born this way.” He lazily replied.

“Fuck! YOU’VE ALWAYS BEEN THIS BIG”

The head on the couch nodded.

“Shit, I would give anything to be half your size.”

“Just half?” Al slowly opened his eyes a knowing smile curving his lips.

Jared laughed no use in stating the obvious. The pizza arrived shortly after that during their time they talked and laughed Jared enjoying Al’s voice and humor. He’d had to adjust himself off and on most of the time but the big man did not call him on it or make it an issue.

“If you were as big as me what would you do?” Al continued their earlier conversation. Allowing Jared to test the muscles in his arms and upper back.

“Man, all my dreams are of being this big. What would I do? I would do EVERYTHING!”

Al listened patiently waiting for Jared to continue.

“I don’t know how to totally explain it but I would not let anyone push me around. I would be seen if you know what I mean.”

“What about control? Being big has responsibilities.”

“Hey, I am not saying I would go around jacking people. I know how that feels I wouldn’t do that to anyone else.”

“Didn’t say you would.” Al pushed up. “Sorry to eat and run but it is time for me to go.”

Reluctantly Jared saw Al to the door. He wanted to offer an invitation for Al to come back anytime but knew it would sound as needy as he felt. “Thanks, for the food.”

Al stared at him then shook his head. “Whether you use it or not here’s a word of advise. When everything is chaotic in your life control is the answer.” With that Al left.

Jared closed the door when he could no longer see him.

“And listen little grasshopper the sun is hotter than the moon.” He mocked shoving the left over pizza in the fridge. “He could have just went with every cloud has a silver lining.” Smirking Jared went through sayings as he turned the tv on and opened his books to study.

Al appeared in front of Chaos. “You are as impatient as ever.”

“He’s strong, I like the feel of him. We'll have lots of fun.”

“You have rushed things again.” Al folded his massive arms is face a blank mask. “The change has already begun there is nothing further for me to do.”

“Chaos tried to hide his excitement.

Still some concern for his friend colored Al’s next words. “As I left him with advice I leave you with a warning. This is your last chance I cannot assist or interfere. If this ends the way all the others have I will have no choice but to kill you both.”

Knowing that Al never made threats only stated intentions. Chaos smiled “ I may not be as old as you are but I am not so easily executed.”

Al matched his smile. “Who said it would be death?”

Last edited by 3kingdoms1rule; September 10th, 2007 at 10:49 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 3kingdoms1rule For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (September 9th, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options