The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 3kingdoms1rule's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2007, 10:46 PM

3kingdoms1rule is on a distinguished road
Dreams part 3

Monday came way to soon. Jared rolled out of bed his head feeling like cotton. He’d spent yesterday in bed feeling sick and fevered. Sitting on the side he still didn’t feel that he could make it. Maybe a shower would help. Standing he noticed around his headache that he could see his room clearly. Something about this wasn’t right but first he needed the shower.

Staggering out he wrapped the towel around his waist he wasn’t going to make it. Maybe Rachel could bring him the notes from class as for the others he’d cross that bridge when he returned. Rachel answered quickly promising to bring the notes after her last class. Just as he was about to thank her she cut in.

“You do not have to hide J. No one would think less of you if you went to the dean about what happened Friday.”

“God, no. I was already going to stop going anyway. My workouts were a lost cause anyway.”

Jared rushed her off the phone with a promise to show up in class tomorrow.

“Damn, this is just what I need.” Rising Jared angry and hurting at the same time he grabbed his jeans and jerked them on. “Fuck.” He couldn’t get his jeans all the way up and they were riding high. Yanking them off he grabbed his sweats. “What is this shit!” He yelled. His sweats stretching as he stalked out of the room. It was a quick glance at the mirror that stopped him.

He could make out the outline of his pectoral muscles along with the slight shadow of a six pack developing in his abdomen; he raised his arms curling them studying the way his biceps and triceps flexed the muscles moving smoothly as he raised and lowered his arms. He looked down checking out the way that the material stretched over his quads.

“What the fuck was going on?!” Jared flopped back on the bed. Staring at the ceiling. He would not panic. “I am still dreaming. Seeing Al made me lose my freaking mind.” He reached up to rub his temple. His head was hurting again. He had to still be fevered. He wrapped the covers around him when he woke up later everything would be back to normal. Not that he would mind keeping this body.

For the second time in three days loud banging on his door brought him to the front room. Raking his hand through his hair he opened the door.

“Goodness, Jared you really don’t look good at all.” Rachel brushed past him into the room.

Jared leaned against the door gathering his strength to push off and make it to the couch.

“Here are the notes and we have a test next Friday.” She placed the copy of the notes on the stand. “Do you need anything? I could go get you some soup or something if you like?”

“That’s ok.” His voice scratchy. “I just need a little more sleep.”

“I’ll get the notes for tomorrow too, ok.” Rachel hitched her purse up to leave. “You know what Jared.” She looked up at him, “I never noticed how green your eyes were until this moment.”

He shrugged all he wanted was his bed.

He hadn’t made it far when there was another knock at his door. “Damn.”

Opening it to what he assumed would be Rachel. Jared came face to face with his new neighbor.

“I hope I am not bothering you but can I use your phone. My power still hasn’t been connected and they promised it would be on this morning.”

Jared opened the door wider and motioned for him to enter.

“My name is Chris, Chris Parker.”

“Jared Hill.” He croaked out.

“Man if you don’t mind me saying you don’t look so good.” Chris stated as he dialed the number to the power company then added. “Not that it’s any of my business but did you know you had your little brother’s clothes on?”

Jared looked down. The pants were tighter than when he put them on this morning at this rate he would have to cut them off. Raking his hand through his hair again Jared tried to put this into perspective. He was only twenty so it was conceivable that this could be a late growth spurt. One that added muscle and height at the same time?

“Thanks for the phone.” Broke through his thoughts. “Look, I don’t know you but I have some clothes that my older brothers have left behind. How about I bring you the box over. You can chose what you need what you need and toss the rest.” He smirked.
“That’s what I was going to do anyway.”

Jared thought it over. If what he was beginning to suspect was true then he was going to need something to wear and it didn’t make much sense to go shopping until he knew that his body was done growing. “Thanks, I would appreciate it.”

“Back in a minute.”

Jared sat on the couch. He was still not feeling well but at least he thought he knew why.
Jared hurried to help Chris bring the big box into the room.

“Sorry man, its mostly jeans and tees I hope that’s ok.”

“I’m not complaining but are you sure your brother’s wont mind?” Jared opened the box searching through the clothes quickly. “Man, how tall are you brothers.”
Chris gave a small smile. “I’m the runt of the litter.”

“How tall are you?”

“Five foot eight.”

Jared nodded. He had him by an inch at least so that meant he grew five inches over the weekend.

“Are you feeling better?”

Jared thought it over he was feeling a little better the sickness fading. Maybe this was the extent of his growth. Frowning Jared hoped not. He was thankful for what he had received but he thought of Al’s structure haunted him. That’s what he wanted that.

“Are you?”

The tone of the other man’s voice caught Jared’s attention. Sitting back he took a good look at Chris. The tips of his blond spiked hair appeared white. This along with his tan skin and brown eyes gave him a surfer look. He wasn’t cut but he was toned. He wasn’t what Jared considered beautiful but he was cute in his own way. But there was something strange about his attitude. Seeing the frown forming he answered then went back to the clothes. Speaking of looks why hadn’t Rachel noticed he’d grown. Then again how often had he really seen Rachel while he was standing? But still something like this should have been noticed.

“It seems that you have a lot on your mind so I’ll catch you later.” Chris rose holding out his hand his eyes hard for a moment before replacing the look with a smile. “Hope to see you around.”

Jared took the offered hand noticing the heat in his touch before releasing it. “We’re neighbors cant help but to see each other.” Giving a big smile, “If your power doesn’t come on tonight come on over to crash.”

“Thanks, if I am lucky thought you wont see me again tonight.”Closing the door behind him.

Jared rubbed his tingling hand against his leg. The heat from his hand crawling up his arm. “I guess I’m not doing as good as I thought I was.” Jared went back to bed.

Last edited by 3kingdoms1rule; September 11th, 2007 at 08:59 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 3kingdoms1rule For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (September 9th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2007, 03:00 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
as i thought this is getting hotter and hotter; and of course--curiouser and curiouser ;p
~Ille

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options