The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 3kingdoms1rule's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2007, 10:00 AM

3kingdoms1rule is on a distinguished road
Dreams 4

The moment he opened his eyes Jared knew that whatever he was going through last week was over. Just knowing that he was growing made going through the pain and nausea bearable. Excited he was unable to resist posing as he stood in front of the mirror flexing, his towel low on his hips barely hung on with each move. He felt his grin would never leave as he dressed and ran out the door. However once outside he encountered his first real problem.

Standing over his small compact it didn?t take a rocket scientist to realize that there was no way he would be able to fit in into it. He?d already missed a full week of classes so playing catch up was going to be hell. Who the fuck cares floated through him. You can own the school if you want. Stunned Jared stepped back from the car as if it spoke. What the hell was he thinking?

?Hey! Watch where you?re going.? Chris held his hand out to stop him. Taking a good look at Jared and the car he raised his brow in question before offering him a ride. When Jared returned the look between Chris and the size of his suv he was reminded of Chris? brothers.

He made it to his first class early taking a seat in the back of the room.

?J, Jared is that you?? Rachel stood shocked, as she looked him over. Well if she hadn?t noticed before she noticed now.

?Wow, Jared your friend said you were in the hospital behind this but I never expected you, I mean, you looked so geeky?? Rachel blushed realizing what she just said. Jared stared waiting for her to continue.

?I?m sorry?

He still didn?t say anything as she sat next to him avoiding his face as she kept glancing at his body. As the time came closer for class to begin the room filled. Many people stared some outright others looking away looking away once he made eye contact.

Smirking he surveyed the classroom the feeling of power coursed through him.

?Hill, Jared.? Professor Duncan called.

?Here.? Every head turned. His voice had changed also deeper, stronger it held a strange type of magnetism.

?See me after class.?

With that the time went by quickly the information for the upcoming test given. When the class ended and everyone dismissed. Jared stood stretching. It was true that he sitting in the small chair had made him a bit stiff but what he was really after was the total reaction he caught a glimpse of earlier. Arms lifted high muscles staining, his shirt riding slightly higher showing hard muscle underneath as he worked the stretch for the room. Everyone stopped moving just to watch him. Yeah, he could get use to this.

Rachel reached out to touch him until he lifted his brow. That one act broke the spell over everyone as they hurried out. Leaving him alone with the waiting professor.

Down at the podium Professor Duncan shuffled her papers trying hard not to stare at his sudden transformation.

?Hill, your friend was kind enough to explain your situation and provide the medical documentation you sent.?

He hardly heard a word she said her attempts at keeping her demeanor professional was not lost on him especially the way she looked him over under her lashes. Time for a test of his own.

?Professor, I?m not sure I?ll be able to take the test next week. I missed to much information.? He moved closer crowding into her space.

She took a step back trying not to obvious about it. ?I could give you an extra week considering the circumstances.?

Another step forward caused her to stumble in her haste to move. Catching her he knew he had her by the way she absently began to caress his arms mesmerized by his size.

?You?re so hard.? She murmured pressing down hard.
Looking down over the top of her head he allowed her to touch him for a while longer. Then lifting her as if she were a piece of paper, held her tighter to his hard body,
?Please help me.? He pleaded as she stroked his shoulders and neck from her new position. Deepening his voice as he flexed his pectoral muscles against her he leaned closer. ?Please.?

?I can give you a 90.?
Jared strolled towards the gym. After hanging out on campus all day testing Professors and students alike he felt a pleasant buzz. He?d received every request he uttered and more offers than he could count. The only strange part of the day was his ?friend? that has given his excuses in all his classes. He knew it was very important that he figure it out eventually. But right no he had bigger fish to fry.

Mitch worked out alone serving a two-week suspension for an illegal hit on a downed player. The resulting broken leg of the player and claims that it was a retaliatory hit had the coach upset that Mitch took it that far. But that was Mitch to the core vindictive.

Jared spotted him immediately. There were two others in the room but one look from
Jared had then packing up to leave. Now the only sound in the room consisted of the rhythmic rise and fall of the weights accompanied by Mitch?s grunts.

Jared casually made his way over. ?You need someone to spot you?? Stalking the unaware man.

Another grunt answered him. Jared stood over Mitch. A slow smile forming as he pushed the bar down.

?What the fuck!? Struggling to keep the bar from crushing him he fought against Jared.
Squatting Jared held the bar tight against Mitch trapping him. ?Looks like you have good definition on your pecs man. Arms could use some work if you ask me.?

?Fuck you!?

?Man, you sound a little winded.? Jared pushed harder on the weight listening as Mitch gasped each breath.

What in the hell am I doing?

Jared jerked the weight up placing it while Mitch rolled to the floor.

Torn Jared watched him. This wasn?t nearly enough to satisfy him but how much would be needed.

Mitch stood hands fisted at his sides.

Look at him the voice inside him sneered. He wants to hit you but wont.

Jared advanced on him. ?Is there a problem??

?What in the hell do you want??

Jared tilted his head pretending to think over the question. ?You, I believe I want you.?
Mitch looked to the doorway.

?You?d never make it.? He laughed moving closer, ?Last week I tried the same thing remember. Different location but same desperate calculation, you really don?t know who I am do you? I would think someone you beat up on a regular basis would at least
rate.?

?You?re fucking delusional. I never came at you.?

Nose to nose now, Jared knew he was going to lose it. The voice arguing for reason inside silenced by his anger. ?Look at me!?

Mitch stood his ground staring at him.

Jared saw the moment recognition hit. ?Fuck!?

?Yeah, fuck is right. You know I always thought that you and Alex were beautiful but now I know what truly rocks.? Jared held Mitch by the throat the pressure slowly growing teasing it out as he talked. ?I didn?t want much. Yeah, it was true that I like you but just being able to be around without a problem would have satisfied me.? Leaning in to whisper while Mitch started grabbing at his arm. ?But now I want more.?

Again Jared let him go watching him fall to his knees.

?Suck me.?

Fired up Mitch looked but something in the way that Jared watched him made him swallow what he was about to say. Hands shaking he slowly unzipped the jeans peeling them back and down. Allowing Jared long hard cock room to breath.

?Damn, there?s no way, it?s to big.? Mitch started and stopped as he held Jared with both hands the sound of tears in his voice.

?Don?t make me repeat myself.?

Tentively he flicked his tongue over the head trying not to gag on his first taste of someone?s prick. Moving in he closed his eyes thinking of the way that he liked it done when he was with his girlfriend. The big hand on the back of his head force him to take more chocking him before it eased up.

It feels better than I thought.
Jared tried to keep his eyes open wanting to see Mitch as he worked him over. The fear that came in his eyes a moment ago when he pushed him further down excited him more than he could imagine. He was close. ?Don?t spill a drop.? He groaned out as he shot.

Mitch groaned also as he tried to take it all down but there was just too much of it. Sitting back he waited wondering what was going to happen now. He closed his eyes this couldn?t be real. He did things like this to others they obeyed him or paid the price. Jared had held out longer than most but he could be broken. Or at least that?s what he thought before today. The irony of it was that he?d planned to do this very thing to Jared the next time he caught him in the weight room while Alex took pics to humiliate him break him but it looks like he was the one that would pay the price this time.

?Go clean yourself up and meet me out front.?

Head held down Mitch went to do as he was told.

Jared?s internal argument began again as he pulled himself together. Just as with this change in his body it seemed that he now had a new outlook that totally clashed with what he believed about himself.

This is not right. Sure he was a prick but this is making me just like him.

No, I?m better than he is. Stronger. Haven
?t I proved it today?

No, there?s something to this. This change there?s more to it. This isn?t me.

This is you. This is everything you could ever want given to you hand wrapped and
delivered. That?s why you want to play with Mitch a little longer. You enjoyed his fear. Just as you enjoyed the adoration earlier take it. It is all yours to command.

He needed to think but he also needed to make sure that Mitch was ok.

Mitch came out a few minutes later to stand docilely in front of him.

This isn?t me, I don?t want to be this way.

Unsure Jared tried to find the right words to ask if he was ok. Man he had been so wrong today on so many levels he didn?t know where to begin. Sighing, maybe
he should quit school for a moment just until he could get himself under control. Maybe.

?Mitch,? Jared raked his hand through his hair. ?I?m s??

Jared turned towards where he heard his name yelled. Relieved beyond belief he waved. He?d find another way to apologize.

Why?

He tried to manage a welcoming smile. ?Don?t you have a job or something??

Chris jogged over to them. ?Fuck you man. I thought since I dropped you off this morning that you might need a ride after I didn?t see you come back earlier.?

?I could have been on the bus.?

?True, but its still a good excuse to be here to scope out some cuties.?

?Aahh, I get it. You?re just looking to get laid.?

Ignoring Jared Chris approached Mitch. ?Hi, my name is Chris, what?s yours and do you do men??

?Jesus! Chris.? Jared blushed along with Mitch who silently waited on his next command.

There was something about the way that Chris looked at Mitch that made him nervous
for the man. ?Mitch I?ll catch you later.?

?Wait!? Chris grabbed Jared?s wrist. ?Come on. Let?s play together. He looks good enough to eat I?m just wondering if he?s on the menu.

?Man, that line was corny beyond belief. Hey!? As Jared twisted from his grip, he rubbed his wrist a strange warmth invading him. ?What about me? You never asked me what I was into??

Chris smiled slowly never taking his eyes away from Mitch. ?I don?t need to ask about you because when it comes to you it?s just a matter of time.?

Last edited by 3kingdoms1rule; September 18th, 2007 at 08:36 AM. Reason: corrections
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2007, 12:25 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
oooo...tantalizing :P

although i think you should look over the last couple paragraphs--there seems to be a random, unexplained cut/missing bit--overall another excellent chapter.
I'm liking his inner conflict, and wondering if this has to do with Chris/Chaos...? Hm.
Also--silly as I feel for feeling this way--I feel kinda bad for poor mitch; esp. as i'd like to think he's latently homosexual for planning on having Jared suck his dick while Alex would take pictures. Just a liiiiiiittle suspicious, that ;p
anyway, looking forward to more as always!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to 3kingdoms1rule's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 16th, 2007, 10:30 PM

3kingdoms1rule is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
although i think you should look over the last couple paragraphs--there seems to be a random, unexplained cut/missing bit--overall another excellent chapter.
I'm liking his inner conflict, and wondering if this has to do with Chris/Chaos...? Hm.
Also--silly as I feel for feeling this way--I feel kinda bad for poor mitch; esp. as i'd like to think he's latently homosexual for planning on having Jared suck his dick while Alex would take pictures. Just a liiiiiiittle suspicious, that ;p
anyway, looking forward to more as always!
~Ille
Thanks , I will

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options