The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscle_kyoko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2007, 08:51 PM

muscle_kyoko is on a distinguished road
Straight HUGE muscle growth involving series ie Naruto or Bleach etc . . .

I had a few ideas about muscle growth stories where the girl grows huge and the guy even bigger like Sakura and Naruto discover a muscle growth jutsu or Yoruichi teaches a way for the Bankai to increase muscle size instead of sword power theres many different ideas I've had I wonder if there's anyone interested in them . . .
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 17th, 2007, 09:36 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Are you implying FMG? I'm all for it, but you posted on the wrong site I'm afraid if you want that. If it's both, expect mixed reactions if any at all of course. Really though, the problem is that it's kinda hard to figure out what you're tryin to say since you didn't use grammar and stuff that well.

I like all types of MG pretty much, but you're walkin a fine line so you probably won't recieve too much courtesy like I just did about it.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to muscle_kyoko's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2007, 12:32 AM

muscle_kyoko is on a distinguished road
sorry I'm trying to say too much. it's FMG and MMG with the guy getting even bigger than the girl with some aspects of BE and PE mixed in. I thought I'd try here seeing as most FMGer's seem to gravitate to wanting to being dominated by a larger lady and want nothing to do with MMG.
sorry about the blurb before I just kinda typed it up on the fly.
I wanted to see if I caught anyones attention and I would explain further.
  #4   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2007, 03:40 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
My own feeling is that any story involving male muscle fits this site. If it includes female muscle growth or whatever else that's fine as well. Some of the longer stories have whole sections where no muscle growth appears but of course build to it eventually.

I think there are several anime fans who would enjoy a Naruto or Bleach inspired muscle growth story! Also many fans would also like a straight muscle growth story as there are not all that many on the site!
  #5   Add to MuTheta9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 20th, 2007, 08:49 PM

MuTheta9 is on a distinguished road
I tried.

Here is one I wrote, I hope it atleast gets some of the better writers juices flowing. This is my first attempt at a story, so please be gentle.

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...8957#post58957
  #6   Add to muscleboytom's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 05:58 PM

muscleboytom
Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboytom
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew
i'm totally gay, but you get a woman muscular to the point of looking like a heavyweight male bodybuilder and strap on some Chelsea Charms sized tits and I'd totally do her!

Muscle's muscle and get enough of it and I'm there!
Couldn't have stated it better myself! Totally agree...
  #7   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 07:29 PM

droz
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle_kyoko
I had a few ideas about muscle growth stories where the girl grows huge and the guy even bigger like Sakura and Naruto discover a muscle growth jutsu or Yoruichi teaches a way for the Bankai to increase muscle size instead of sword power theres many different ideas I've had I wonder if there's anyone interested in them . . .
I say write it and post it....let people read it...as long as there's a guy growing super huge and super muscular there shouldn't be an issue.

For those that aren't attracted to women then simple enough to just not read it

Would love to read what you have!
  #8   Add to droz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2007, 07:32 PM

droz
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew
i'm totally gay, but you get a woman muscular to the point of looking like a heavyweight male bodybuilder and strap on some Chelsea Charms sized tits and I'd totally do her!

Muscle's muscle and get enough of it and I'm there!
I'm not gay...but I too would TOTALLY have my way with a 6'4" 300 pound woman with Chelsea Charms or Sabrina Sabrok tits
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 06:06 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
thought i'd chime in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscle_kyoko
sorry I'm trying to say too much. it's FMG and MMG with the guy getting even bigger than the girl with some aspects of BE and PE mixed in. I thought I'd try here seeing as most FMGer's seem to gravitate to wanting to being dominated by a larger lady and want nothing to do with MMG.
i totally know what you mean about how so many fmg'rs wanting to be dominated by larger ladies; i've visitted Diana the Valkyrie once or twice when i google for 'male muscle growth stories' and the like. Frankly, though, i see it much as fillups44 -

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillups44
My own feeling is that any story involving male muscle fits this site. If it includes female muscle growth or whatever else that's fine as well. Some of the longer stories have whole sections where no muscle growth appears but of course build to it eventually.
however some people are snobby douches about these things. But I choose to interpret the bit "male muscle growth" at the top of the page to mean that there is a definite emphasis on the male's growth; if there's also a woman in it, so be it, as long as the dude gets a chance to be big too--or even outgrow and dominate her, hehe ;p--then i see no problem with it.

As you said, muscle_kyoko, a lot of fmg'rs tend towards the woman's dominance; and that's what a site like Diana the Valkyrie's site is for. Female Muscle Growth (centric) Stories. At one time I could have sworn there were some stories on that site containing male muscle growth; but as i got the sense he was going to be dominated by a lot of huger women, i kinda lost interest (since i already knew so many more alluring stories here on MGS, y'know?), and didn't save or bookmark any of them. And similarly--some of the stories on THIS site include FMG now and then; but usually they still feature the MG too. And as such I'd say we really are adequately described as Male Muscle Growth (centric) stories; the stories center moreso on the male's growth, growing, or dominating (or at least still include it regardless).

Besides--if you look through the archives--a story needn't have ANY growth whatsoever to still qualify; there are several throughout the archives, if i recall, that are simply about muscle worship or domination. and that's it. How's that for food for thought? :P

anyway, happy writings and hopefully you'll share some of your stories/ideas/and so forth with our pages, regardless of either FMG or sharp, rude reactions from our members. Just ignore them; they're just jealous ;p
~Chris

Things happen.
  #10   Add to RPM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2007, 11:55 PM

RPM is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to RPM
I've read some Naruto fanfics where he's quite buff and quite a lot of people notice. Not sure they directly cater to the subject of this specific site (some go into extended [and honestly quite boring] training sessions spanning years, other mention he's gone for a few years and he comes back a paragraph later), but heck there's nearly 100,000 stories on FFN, there's gotta be some like you're looking for :P
  #11   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 24th, 2007, 04:43 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Thumbs up Good feedback,ss,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
i totally know what you mean about how so many fmg'rs wanting to be dominated by larger ladies; i've visitted Diana the Valkyrie once or twice when i google for 'male muscle growth stories' and the like. Frankly, though, i see it much as fillups44 -

however some people are snobby douches about these things. But I choose to interpret the bit "male muscle growth" at the top of the page to mean that there is a definite emphasis on the male's growth; if there's also a woman in it, so be it, as long as the dude gets a chance to be big too--or even outgrow and dominate her, hehe ;p--then i see no problem with it.

As you said, muscle_kyoko, a lot of fmg'rs tend towards the woman's dominance; and that's what a site like Diana the Valkyrie's site is for. Female Muscle Growth (centric) Stories. At one time I could have sworn there were some stories on that site containing male muscle growth; but as i got the sense he was going to be dominated by a lot of huger women, i kinda lost interest (since i already knew so many more alluring stories here on MGS, y'know?), and didn't save or bookmark any of them. And similarly--some of the stories on THIS site include FMG now and then; but usually they still feature the MG too. And as such I'd say we really are adequately described as Male Muscle Growth (centric) stories; the stories center moreso on the male's growth, growing, or dominating (or at least still include it regardless).

Besides--if you look through the archives--a story needn't have ANY growth whatsoever to still qualify; there are several throughout the archives, if i recall, that are simply about muscle worship or domination. and that's it. How's that for food for thought? :P

anyway, happy writings and hopefully you'll share some of your stories/ideas/and so forth with our pages, regardless of either FMG or sharp, rude reactions from our members. Just ignore them; they're just jealous ;p
~Chris
Thanks for your thoughtful detailing. I agree with nearly all of what you have written here. Hope to get to my story entry posting this coming week or weekend.
  #12   Add to MuTheta9's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2007, 09:18 PM

MuTheta9 is on a distinguished road
here's one

I stumbled onto this on another sight and thought it might fit your bill. To all the neigh-sayers, it does have a good deal of both MMG and Giant Growth.

http://amaz0ns.com/option,com_smf/Itemid,135/board,6.0
  #13   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 26th, 2007, 06:03 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Okay, I guess it is time for a reincarnation of the same old discussion...

It IS a MALE (as opposite to Female) muscle growth oriented discussion forum.

From above, we may imply that MALE characters are protagonists in ANY kind of story - straight, gay or even stories that have absolutely nothing to do with sex, just muscular growth happening in a being of the masculine gender.

Why is it so hard to understand?

If anyone makes a research at the internet database, he will find out that there are innumerous sites dedicated to Female (as opposed to male) muscle growth, and in such ones it is also often explored the theme of humiliation of the man as the women grow bigger.

I am not saying that female muscle growth stories aren't very well written and ellaborated - some of them are indeed incredibly hot, I have to say that. But the main point is that we have to respect the focus of each area.

There's a very thin line between primary and "secondary" muscle growth, it will depends on each story, but as long as we agree that in this particular forum, the primary growth must happen to the male character, then we are dealing with male muscle growth stories. However, this is not an opportunitty to post stories dealing with female growth as primary focus, that is why I will always be guarding the original purpose of the creators of this forum.

Respect and tollerance are very important, I am not flamming against straight guys who want to share their fantasies about male muscle growth, neither I am declaring war to female muscle growth stories fans, all I ask is to keep things in harmony. We keep this forum as a MALE focused muscle growth repository; I am sure that MOST of the guys who have contributed for the evolution forum in the past years feel that way.

For all the newcomers, I wish you welcome and lots of sucess on your stories, but I just ask you to respect this great site that have brought us togehter under such special stream, we all know that fantasies are very personal and intimate, and finding people who share them is something unique.

So, for all those who inisist in posting female growth as an accent for their stories, I have to say that no one can prohibit such thing, but I ask you guys to consider what has been done in this site so far, and in order to do so, you should keep the female growth as a way to focus on the MALE growth.

I am sorry if I sound so borring and repetitive, but this is the least I can do to preserve something so meaningful in my life. I have come to the Evolution Forum because it was a male muscle growth themed center, and I want it to remain as such, even if it means that in some cases there is female growth but only as secondary.

This is my oppinion.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options