The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 3kingdoms1rule's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:24 PM

3kingdoms1rule is on a distinguished road
Dreams 5

Jared sat on the couch waiting for Mitch to arrive. The past two weeks had been the best and worst of his entire life. Jared's head fell back twisting as he fought for an angle that would give him a comfortable. Man he missed his old couch hell right now he missed his old life. The only thing this one had going for it was Mitch. He wasn?t sure if he wanted to look to deeply into how much Mitch's slave status played into this being the best relationship he ever had.

Man he was beyond pathetic. Rolling his head he looked over his new furniture. All of it except for the bed that was made to order had arrived the same day. Jared would have continued to make due with what he had and stay within his meager budget. However just as Mitch appeared to be hs servant Chris was the official adviser.

"King maker." Jared muttered under his breath putting a name to the feeling that Chris gave him at his side. "Puppet king is more like it." His frustration building, he wanted to blame Chris but in reality he had to admit to himself that Chris only made suggestions it was Jared's decision to carry them out.

Really?

Jared went over a few of the incidents over the past couple of weeks. The furniture for example, they'd drive by the store when he'd commented on how cool it looked showcased in the window. Chris commanded Mitch to turn around in the middle of the intersection. As soon as they entered the sales staff was drawn to him sniping among themselves over who saw them first. That was until Chris demanded to see the owner. Mitch stood quietly taking it all in while Jared grabbed Chris the moment they ran to do his bidding. Hissing in his ear he suggested that the leave considering they didn?t have any money.

Calmly as if he hadn?t said a word Chris took Jared hand off of his shoulder telling Jared to just let the owner know what he wanted. Nodding Jared took a Step back reaching for Mitch determined to make a run for it before anyone appeared. The storeowner rounded the corner just as Chris caught his hand to stop him. Again Chris told Jared to tell the man exactly what he wanted.

Chris looked him straight in the eyes something unspoken passing between. Everything he order arrived at his apartment the same day. That was just the beginning his talk with the landlord resulted in free rent he could have moved to any apartment he wanted in the building vacant or not. His dinners were now being deliver by the same restaurant he used to work at and best of all Mitch stayed with him most every night.

He knew that it was unethical the things that he'd done, that he shouldn?t take advantage that it was morally wrong. But telling Chris that led to a big argument, with Chris fuming before he slammed out of the apartment. The look in his eye when he left scared him.

It was time for him to find the pieces to this puzzle and where exactly Chris place was in it. For the first time in weeks he felt his mind clear. Clear enough for him to recognize that there was one issue he wasn?t sure he wanted to correct. Mitch.

Jared had always liked how Mitch looked and although he bullied him there were times when he's witnessed his kindness that he worked so hard to keep hidden. As much as he hated Mitch's treatment of him, he wanted that kindness directed his way. Now that he had that and more it felt tainted.

Closing his eyes he tried to block his thoughts, bumping his head repeatedly on the back of the sofa. He didn?t know how much longer he would have sat worrying it the cold feel of steel hadnt brought him to instant alertness. Slowly opening his eyes he assessed his situation. Alex stood above his hatred so strong he could taste it. Slowly Jared closed his eyes again. This was Karma at its best.

The knife pressed closer. "Whatever you have on Mitch I want it now or I swear I'll fucking kill you!"

Jared tilted his head not that he wanted to die but sure beyond a shadow of a doubt that the knife could hurt him. Alex growled shoving the knife forward intent on doing as much damage as possible. The knife bowed against his skin while Jared caught his wrist twisting it as he slammed Alex to the ground.

"Be careful, that table is new." Jared felt nothing his grip tightened while Alex screamed at the increased pressure.

"Jared! Jared please stop! Please!" Clutching at his arm, Mitch desperately pulled trying to loosen his grip.

The panic in Mitch's broke through the haze that surrounded Jared's mind. Dispassionately he shoved Alex away watching as Mitch hovered over him comforting him.

Mine!

Jared growled. Mitch looked out the door at Chris? apartment checking for movement before jumping up to close them in. Alex held his wrist close cradling it to his body. The silence stifling, each man watching and waiting for the other?s next move.

Moving to sit next to Jared, Mitch stroked the firm muscle along his arm. Easing in he gently kissed him calming the anger below the surface.

Jared reached for Mitch caressing his face as he nuzzled into his palm. Taking his face between both palms Jared looked Mitch in the eye begging but not sure of what he needed.

?Mitch! What the fuck are you doing?!? Alex sudden move had him wincing as the pain shot through him.

Jared settled Mitch into his lap. His big arms surrounding him while he breathed in his sent. Maybe there was some hope for him. He tried to focus on what Mitch was saying to Alex.

?I cant explain what is going on but the man across the hall. Chris. He?s dangerous.?

?Who gives a fuck?! When did you turn? Have you always been like this?? The sneer in Alex voice barely covered the pain.

Mitch hopped down squatting in front of Alex. ?You know me better than anyone else in this world. I cant say that I would have chosen Jared on my own or without his change but there is more going than you know.?

?What man! I can help you. You don?t need him I can take care of you. Man, come on. Stay with me.? Pleading Alex moved forward but didn?t touch Mitch. ?Your suppose to be with me.?

Jared looked away. If nothing he had done made him feel bad this made him feel like shit. Alex loved Mitch as much as he did. But he wasn?t going to give him up even knowing that he may not be any good for him.

?Alex you have to leave. Don?t let the man across the hall see you.?

Alex stood up using the wall as a brace. ?Look if this guy is bad news like you keep saying then come with me. You don?t need to be here either if your not safe.?

?No it?s to late for me. He knows me already. I think he would hunt me down and kill me on principle if I disobeyed him?

?What about muscles over there cant he take care of it??

Mitch looked at Jared. ?From everything that I have seen, if he makes one wrong move he?s a dead man.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
This is an interesting story, but also a somewhat confusing one, at least for me... I feel sort of like there is another chapter between each posted chapter and there seems to a lot of the story is happening "off stage" if you will between the chapters...

Examples:

It appears that between Chapters 3 and 4 a full week passed and Jared may or may not have been in and out of the hospital. In addition to countinuing to grow.

Between chapters 4 and 5 Mitch breaks his ties with Alex, in a manner that Alex refuses to accept, moves in with Jared as Jared's sex slave. and Chris has shifted from the new guy across the hall to being an evil puppet master that is minipulating Jared, Match and I assume anyone else that becomes involved to some unknown that destory all but Chris... Okay Chris is Chaos or his agent it appear and hy need to get Jared to do something that will allow Chaos to continue to "exist intact" or he will suffer some fate worse than death...

Letting stuff, that is reasonibily obvious, happen between scenes and chapters is one thing but it looks like major plot points are happening there too... I don't mind thinking about the story to fill in the holes but please give us a few more clues to go...

Ender
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options