The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 7th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
The Hulk v Alex 2: Banner's Revenge

(A sequel to a story I wrote. Sorry about the typos -- I'll correct those here http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddjkv2mp_48jx6gd5 -- original story is http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=ddjkv2mp_3f7nw2m)

Bruce Banner walked through the crowd that had gathered to watch the competitors. He suspected this was his best chance to make contact with Alex. After all, this is where it had all began. This is where he had met the skinny boy. He heard the clang of weights as men pumped their bodies, forcing them to swell. They wanted to be Mr. Muscle Beach. Banner suspected that Alex wouldn't let that happen. Something in the boy's pride would demand that he take that title for himself.

Bruce Banner remembered what had happened. It had been his fault. The boy got caught in one of his silly, vain schemes to rid himself of the Hulk. Instead, he created a second monster, one whose body tapped the raw energy of the universe to fuel muscle and power. At first, the boy acquired powers from the men of Muscle Beach, making them cow to his superior strength. Banner had tried again to cure them, to stop the power from corrupting the boy, but the boy destroyed his work, and released the Hulk. Alex's power reacted to the threat, energizing him with strength and muscle far greater than Banner's own gamma-energized demon. He had last scene Alex in the desert, near Gamma Base.

Something in Banner's unconscious shuddered with fear at that memory.

"What's that?"

The shout brought Banner back to the present. People were looking up. A dark dot was dropping from the sky. As it grew larger, it resembled a man.

"The Hulk!" someone shouted, and people began to run.

'No,' Bruce Banner thought. 'Alex.'

The competitors ran toward the exit of the pen. The ground shook as the massively muscled teen made a perfect landing, bending his knees to absorb the fall as if he had jumped 1 foot instead of the miles Bruce knew he had flown.

"Holy fuck!" said one of the competitors, who had turned around.

Alex stood up and smiled. Every competitor looked skinny compared to the 5'6" muscle teen. His calves were thicker than most of the mens' waists. His thighs ripped and more massive than their chests. He wore only a small, black poser that strained to contain his ample organ. His waist couldn't have been more than 28 or 29 and was ripped into 10 cinder blocks. His pecs looked like beach balls that blocked out the sun. Above his cannonball shoulders and mountain range traps, was Alex's cherub face, his hair tussled from the wind. With a confident grin, Alex raised his arms as high as he could, his arms thicker than other competitor's legs pressing into his face. He flexed. Muscle ripped and rippled into a striated anatomy chart that demonstrated power that could crush the Hulk.

"I'm ready for my trophy," he said. "Anyone think they can beat this muscle on this beach? If so, come here and let's see!" Alex moved his arms parallel with he ground and jerked his hands up so fast that the biceps exploded up with such power a slight breeze could be felt.

None of the competitors moved forward, and a few actually stepped back.

"Didn't think so, wimps." Alex looked at the crowd, then spotted Banner.

"Doc!" He lowered his arms and strode forward, the crowd parting around him. A few of the men were moving a bit slowly in the hopes of copping a feel Alex's hard body as he brushed against them. Alex came over to Banner, and with perfect control, lifted him up.

"Careful!" Banner warned, but it wasn't necessary. Alex controlled his power with ease.

"Don't worry Doc. I won't flex or hurt you," Alex said, then whispered, "besides, I know how much you want to feel this body. All this muscle."

Bruce didn't like to admit it, but yes, he did envy the power.

"So Doc, how've ya been."

"Fine Alex, and you?"

"No complaints. Just hangin, trying to get a good pump."

Bruce didn't want to consider what the powerful youth might be doing. There were rumors of nuclear tests in mountains of Alaska, and unexplained earthquakes in other remote parts of the world. Even the tsunami that flattened Indonesia was rumored to have been caused by a super powered being.

"I get around," said Alex, seeming to read Bruce's mind.

"Alex, I did what you told me to."

"Hold on, Doc," said Alex, walking over to the stage and grabbing the trophy. "You still at the same place?"

Bruce nodded.

Alex looked around and gave a slight nod. "OK, let's go." Alex said, walking over to a hamburger stand. The man behind the counter was prepared, and had 10 burgers waiting. He put them down, then backed away. Alex said something to him, he shuddered, then turned a put another burger on the grill as Alex walked away.

"I see people around here remember me. Good," said Alex as he returned to Bruce. He threw the bag of burgers to scientist. "Hold these" he ordered. As he said it, Alex's body seemed to tense in both an authoritarian and exotic way. Bruce took the bag, but couldn't take his eyes off Alex. Alex's glutes rippled then shredded with each step Alex took. Bruce ran to catch up, but continued to stare as Alex walked. His back flexed into a christmas tree, his lats pulsed larger with strength, his calves rippled into diamonds, then relaxed, each and every step. Bruce felt himself being turned on by the erotic display of power. Alex's skin was a golden bronze and had a gleam that accentuated each and every move of his ripped, massive muscle. He watched as Alex raised his arm, placing his hand to his mouth, the muscles flowing under paper thin skin. Bruce was becoming uncomfortable as his own wood pressed tight in his pants. Alex twisted, his massive pecs slowing coming into view as his thin waist striated with the turn. Bruce lost control, shooting a load in his pants.

"Gee Doc, I only wanted a hamburger," Alex said, looking at the wet stain on Bruce's pants. "Always knew you wanted to share a protein shake with me," he said, bouncing his pecs.

Bruce blushed. Alex took another burger.

"So, Doc, this isn't a trap, is it," Alex asked, taking a bite. "You know I won't be happy," Alex said, flaring his wings wide, his pecs high and his traps thick as he said it. "You remember what happened last time, and I'm a whole lot bigger and stronger now, though still not big enough," Alex asserted.

"It's not a trap," Bruce whimpered.

"So, like what happens. We take some of my strength and give it to your wimpy alter ego, the Hump?"

"No," said Bruce, his inner voice annoyed at the combination of Hulk and wimp. "That wouldn't work. My genetic structure..."

"Don't give me no science mumbo jumbo," said Alex, reaching for another burger. "Just tell me."

"I found someone who has a genetic structure similar to yours. He'll be able to handle the transfer."

"So, like he gets some of my muscles so he and I can pump up together?"

"That's the idea," said Bruce. Alex didn't say anything, but finished the bag of burgers as they finished the walk to Bruce's place.

"Got the door fixed, huh?" Alex said as Bruce unlocked it. "Still gonna have to squeeze to get in," Alex said, inhaling and trying to compress his body to fit through the door frame.

Inside, sitting on the couch was a young man. He looked Alex's age, and was concentrating on a video game on the screen.

"Doc, you got a Wii!"

"Ya," said the kid on the couch. "Keeps me from leaving when he does his lab stuff," he added, not looking up. "You must be Alex. I'm Rick."

"Another stray? You always were a sucker for a boy in need." Alex stepped in front of the television.

"Dude, you make a better door..."

"Doc," interrupted Alex. "This is the wimp that you want me to work out with."

"No dufus," said Rick. "I'm the guy who is gonna let you work out with me. Doc said you were big and dumb,"

Alex stepped forward, grabbed Rick by the collar and lifted him up like a doll. "I ain't dumb! I was smart enough to get this muscle."

Rick smiled. He placed his hand on Alex's bicep. "Fuck. Bruce said you were big, but man!" Rick lowered his head to Alex's neck, and licked his trap. "You are sexy. Man, can't wait to get some of that muscle on me."

Bruce had gone into the other room. Turning to a monitor, he reviewed the readings. On tape, he saw when Alex and he walked to the door. Bruce looked normal, but around Alex was an aura. Bruce smiled and knew that he had captured an image of the field that created Alex's strength. He stopped the tape, and saw Alex standing, removing Rick's shirt.

"Let's see what we're starting with then," he heard Alex say in the other room.

Both Rick and Alex looked normal. The dampening field Bruce had constructed was working. So far, his theory was working. Whatever happened next, Alex wasn't going to get any stronger while the field held. Bruce turned and looked at the dark energy projector he had created. He knew it weighed nearly 1000 pounds. Bruce stepped out into the living room.

Through the window, a concerned face stared at the monitors.

Rick's shirt was on the floor. The boy looked as skinny as Alex had when Bruce first met him.

"Kid's a real wimp, doc. Ya think he can handle all this muscle?" Alex struck a most muscular pose, watching as Rick's eyes widened. He licked his lips and shook his head in disbelief.

"Yes, I'm confident this will work, if you want to go through with it. Rick, are you sure you understand what we're doing?"

"Ya, you willing to be the second biggest, strongest stud on the planet after me?" asked Alex, flexing a bicep in Rick's face. "You want arms like this? Legs like these. A rock hard wall of muscle like these abs?" said Alex, rubbing his hands over his stomach.

"Oh yes," answered Rick with a dreamy tone to his voice. "Love to be as big as you! Can't wait!"

"OK Doc, let's go. But we stop when Ricky here gets about half my muscle right? Or else!"

Bruce didn't answer. "Rick, I need you to strip to your underwear. Alex, the projector is too heavy for me to lift. Could you move it to be in the doorway?"

Alex went into the other room. He saw the peeping tom, and smiled at him. The intruder began to shake his head 'NO', but Alex didn't notice. He had knelt down into a squat position, his thick glutes touching the floor. He put a single hand under the machine and lifted it, then stood up holding the half ton device.

In the other room, Bruce nodded to Rick, and Rick winked back.

"This what you want Doc?" said Alex, standing sideways in the doorway, moving his pinky up and down and bouncing the projector like a tennis ball in another display of his strength.

"ALEX! Be careful! That's fragile equipment."

"Doc, this thing weighs like zero to my big muscle. Don't worry, this bod can more than handle this tiny thing. Where do you want it?"

"Right where you're standing. And that thing weighs about a half ton."

Alex once again lowered himself to the ground as if doing a deep squat, his glutes kissing the floor as he gently placed the machine down. He slid his hand from underneath it, and, with a cocky grin, raised himself up, making sure both Bruce and Rick saw the size of his abnormally large package.

Rick yawned, and lowered his twiggy legs to the ground, thrusting his own overstuffed package forward.

Alex took the challenge. "Think you can beat this meat?" Alex yanked at his posers, pushing them down over his knees. "I'm way more hung than even Doc here when he greens out!"

"Who isn't?" said Rick, standing up.

"Alex, Rick's, errr..., endowment is unnaturally large," said Bruce. "Like yours," he added, "it's part of the genetic condition you both share."

Rick just smiled, and thrust his huge bulge forward. "Bet ya I'm bigger," he bragged.

Alex snarled. "Let's just get on with it. If wimpy here is gonna be my new training partner, he's gonna need some muscle. Then we'll see who's bigger."

Bruce walked to the machine. "Alex, I need you to stand a little to the left. Rick, move about 3 feet away from him." Bruce stepped behind the machine, and turned a level. "That's it. Good, you're both in focus. Alex. Rick. This is the last chance..."

"Wait a sec," said Alex, and walked toward Bruce's room. "Still got that mirror on this door," he asked. Before Bruce could respond, Alex grabbed the door and ripped it from its hinges as if the metal were paper. He turned the door. "Yep, still there." He positioned the mirror so he and Rick could watch the transformation.

"This is gonna be one great show," Rick agreed as Alex retook his place.

"Just do it," said Alex. "And stop when I tell you, or else." Alex flexed an intimidating flex that demonstrated his power.

Bruce just smiled, then pressed a button. The machine began to whine. "It will take about 15 seconds to warm up." Bruce watched the machine. "Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one."

At one, a white beam hit Alex. Slowly, starting at his chest, the beam turned silver. A silver glow engulfed Alex, then began inching back to the machine. As it did, a second beam shimmered into existence and struck Rick in the chest. When the silver streak reached the machine, the machine hummed with power and the second beam darkened to the color of the first.

"Bruce, I can feel it!" shouted Rick. Slowly, his shoulders began to widen. His thin legs took on the shape of a marathon runner's. His biceps became tubes, and his triceps developed a distinct horseshoe shape.

Alex watched Rick's transformation in the mirror. His own amazing body seemed not to change. He tried to flex, and found that he couldn't move at all. He tried to say something, but couldn't. He began to fight the beam, which began to change color from silver to gold.

Rick's transformation began to accelerate. His pecs took on the shape of a competitive swimmer, and his abs solidified into six thick rocks. "My muscle. It's unreal. I feel it changing. Damn Bruce, I'm aware of every muscle. It's like I can sense each fiber, make each one flex." As if to see if the sensation were real, Rick moved each pec muscle independently, bouncing the growing mass. "I can feel them getting stronger. Growing. Man! I love it!" Rick threw his head back as his body swelled larger.

Alex continued to struggle, and began to notice his body was changing. His arms began to get thinner, and his legs which were full of muscle seemed to separate as his quads thinned. His thick diamond calves had once touched, but no longer did. As Rick proclaimed his new power, Alex felt his own strength waning. He felt weak. His muscle seemed to vanish from his mind as he fought to retain his power.

Rick now looked like a competitive bodybuilder, and his muscles were inflating fast. He had to adjust his stance as the now golden beam pushed more and more power into his body. "Bruce, you can't imaging the feeling. The power!" Rick flexed into a grab, his muscles sucking more and more power from the beam.

Alex felt his power being ripped from his body. He now was smaller than the Hulk and shrinking fast. He continued to try to break the beam, but his depleted energy wasn't enough. He wanted to scream, tell them to stop, but he couldn't talk. He knew he had been tricked. His body felt like someone else's. Someone small.

Rick's body now looked like a clone of Alex's, but Rick continued to grow, and Alex to shrink. "Oh god Bruce!" Rick screamed. "So much power. I never imagined..."

Seconds ticked, and soon Alex had the body of a Mr. Olympia competitor while Rick's muscles made the Hulk look skinny. Each second Rick continued to inflate, his pecs forcing his head up. Veins in his neck were forced out by muscle. His forearms looked like oversized bowling pins,and his arms were larger than a bodybuilder's thigh. Rick had to keep adjusting his stance as his huge and shredded quads, hams and calves demanded more room, each leg pressing into the other.

A tear welled up in Alex's eye as he watched his body getting smaller and smaller. Nothing he could do could stop Rick from stealing the muscle that had been his. Finally, after an eternity, Bruce Banner turned off the machine. Alex fell to the ground. When he got up, he felt so weak. He looked in the mirror. He still maintained the body of a teenage bodybuilder, but his arms couldn't have been larger than 18 inches. His legs looked to be about 26 or 27, and his calves looked to be 16 or 17. He still had a six pack, and his chest still ripped with muscle. He ran toward Bruce, "What the fuck did you do to me!"

Alex felt a hand on his shoulder stopping him. Instinctively, he launched his fist at his opponent. Once the most powerful arm in the world now hit the most powerful abs. Alex screamed in pain. "Why aren't I getting stronger!" Alex stared at Rick's handsome face below a body that had once been his. Looking, he knew Rick hadn't flexed. The brick wall that had stopped his fist was the impenetrable muscle that now covered the boy's once scrawny body. Rick smiled, and raised his arm as Alex had done so many times to intimidate his prey. Veins burst from under Rick's skin, and his arm was larger than Alex's chest. Alex's mouth went dry when he saw Rick's chest. He had known he was huge, but seeing it on someone else in 3D was a new experience for him.

Alex turned toward Bruce again, and felt a hand of infinite power clamp down on his shoulder. Hatred filled the one-time muscle boy's eyes.

"Dampening field," said Bruce. "I'm sorry Alex, but I just couldn't let you continue on. You were out of control. I analyzed your DNA and found a way to dampen the field that makes you stronger. There is a dampening field in my house. While you're in it, your ability to get stronger than any opponent is neurtralized."

"What he's saying, dumbass is that little muscle growth thing you do doesn't work here. What he's not saying is that it will never work with me," added Rick. "I got this muscle now," he said, pulling Alex closer and engulfing him in his now enormous most-muscular pose, "and if you try and hurt Bruce here, I'm free to use it on you. See, Doctor Banner here used me to make the field that makes your wimpy muscle worthless!"

"When I analyzed Rick's DNA," Banner explained, "I found that he had almost the exact same genetic structure you have. But the difference, well, his DNA actually nullified yours."

"In other words, weakling, I have the muscle now." With is free hand, he pulled down the now loose speedos around Alex's waist, then yanked his overtight underwear off his body. "I also got the bigger dick." Rick grabbed Alex by the neck and held him at arms length, then grabbed his cock and started stroking it. Alex couldn't help but get hard looking at the huge muscle body he had once commanded. Rick's cock also got hard, and when both rods were at full mass, Rick pulled Alex next to him. Rick was easily an inch larger and much thicker than Alex's Hulk-killer. Rick laughed and pushed him away again. "You got nothing compared to me now, wimp, and, well, I think it is time for you to take a nap." Rick tossed Alex like a piece of garbage. Alex hit the wall, making a huge dent in the plaster. Alex fell to the ground unconscious.

Rick took a tentative step toward Bruce, his massive thighs moving hesitantly as they rubbed against each other. "Damn, gonna take a bit to get use to all this mass. Whatcha think, Bruce?"

Bruce stared at the naked muscle behemoth.

"Take your breath away? Go ahead, you know you want to."

Tentatively, Bruce placed his hand on Rick's chest. "Oh god, it's so hard."

Rick smirked, and began to flex. "How's that?"

Bruce shuddered as the muscle below his hand swelled with life.

"You got nothing to worry about anymore," Rick said softly. "Let the green guy out, I can handle him!" Rick bounced his massive pecs, and Bruce moved his face to Rick's nipple and licked at it. "Ya, you love muscle. Go ahead, say it. Tell me what you want."

"Rick," Bruce begged, looking up with awe in his eyes, "please, let me worship you!"

Rick walked toward Bruce, and placed a finger on Bruce's shoulder. Suddenly, it felt like a ton of brick's were pressing down on him. He fell to his knees. "Ya gotta kneel before your muscle god if you want to worship him," Rick said smiling wantonly at Bruce.

"What's it feel like, Rick?" Bruce said as he started stroking Rick's calves. "Huge. Massive. The power. What's it feel like!"

"I can barely describe it. My body feels so alive. I know every muscle, every fiber. I can feel the power. So strong." At the top of Rick's chest, his upper pecs flexed. Then, one by one, each muscle fiber, each striation flexing like a tidal way that rippled down his chest. As soon as the next one flexed, the ones above it relaxed. From his upper pecs to his lower, then down his abs, each fiber flexing independent with total control. "Man, each muscle is stronger than a man. I CAN FEEL IT!" He continued to flex, his intercostals pushing the wave down to his glutes, then quads and hams.

Bruce put his fingers on Rick's quads, and felt the wave flex under his fingers. "So hard. Like steel."

"Harder than steel," Rick corrected.

Bruce felt his heart racing. He rubbed his hands, moving them along the monster organ that was pushed forward by legs thicker than trees. His breath was heavy as he felt Rick's abs inflate and deflate with each breath of the superstrong teen. He started to shake and felt his own transformation begin.

Rick placed his hands on Bruce's shoulder, feeling them widen, seams below his fingers popping. "That's it. Let the big guy out." Bruce began to rise, his skin taking on a pale green sheen, his quads thickening. He tried to stand, but Rick pressed down, asserting control. "No, no, no. I know the big guy wants to worship my muscle too."

Bruce growled, buttons popping as his pecs swelled. His lats shredded his shirts, and his pants snapped off, stretched beyond anything the fabric could hold by quads and glutes of a monster. The Hulk looked up.

"Rick!" said the beast.

"Ya, big guy."

"Please. Show me how strong you are!"

"Bruce, is that you?" Rick asked, placing on hand under the Hulk's arm and lifting him off the ground. The Hulk stood.

"Yes, I'm in control of the Hulk. I wasn't angry when I changed. Must have done something. Never happened this way before." Banner-Hulk raised an arm and flexed his own 30 inch bicep. "But I have the strength and the size." Suddenly, he made a fist with his free arm and slammed it into Rick's unflexed abs. Thunder sounded and Rick looked down as the Hulk shook out his sore hand.

"Was that suppose to do something to me?" asked Rick. "You know I'm way more powerful than you!" he added, looking around and grabbing Alex's black speedos. "That wimp won't be needing these stretched out things anymore." He threw them at the Hulk. "Put them on me!"

The Hulk looked at Rick, a tinge of anger at being ordered around in his eyes. Rick grabbed the Hulk's shoulder and easily forced him to the ground, the monster's legs buckling under an assault of strength the mighty wheels could not counter.

Banner-Hulk looked at the powerful legs and took the opportunity to once again rub his hands over their titanium hardness. Rick lifted a leg and stepped into one side of the speedos, then the other. Banner-Hulked lifted them up, maneuvering the stretched fabric over calves that looked like over-inflated footballs and up past the erosion-like terrain of ripped quads. Rick stuffed his massive cock into the pouch.

"Shit this is small," he said, forcing his long, thick meat into it.

The Hulk stood. "Gotta feel that power!" Banner-Hulk begged. "But not here." He turned and pushed open the door. Rick followed. The Hulk jumped, but Rick grabbed him by the ankle and slammed him into the ground.

"You mean that power?" asked Rick casually. The Hulk was dazed. Rick lifted him up by what remained of his pants and held him at arms length. Instinctively the Hulk raised both hands over his head and slammed them into Rick's elbow.

No effect.

"Dude, remember what you told me. The gamma base. Alex doubling your strength before the last time he fought you. His old power multiplying that by a couple orders of magnitude AT LEAST. No way those puny muscles of yours can do anything to me!" With that warning, Rick tossed the Hulk over his shoulder. "You wanna go somewhere, I can get us there faster with these wheels. The desert sounds like fun. Lots of nothing where we can really let loose. The strongest, and second strongest, men around. Let's rassle!" Rick knelt then leaped into the air. A moment later, all that remained was the sonic boom that demonstrated the power of his legs.

From around the corner, a young man ran into the house. "Oh god Alex! I tried to warn you." He ran and got a wet rag, some ice and a glass of water. He gently lifted Alex's head and placed the cloth on it. He stroked the teens tight body and felt him begin to stir. "Alex! Can you hear me."

"Feel like I was run over by a truck," he muttered. "Freddy, is that you?"

"Ya. I'm sorry. I tried to warn you."

"Wouldn't have believed you, buddy. Kinda head strong."

Freddy laughed. "Kinda strong everywhere."

"Not anymore," said Alex. "They took it away."

"You can get it back, can't you?"

"You're the brains," Alex said. "Whatever it is, it's in there."

Freddy gently placed Alex's head down. He walked into the other room. He saw the video equipment. He watched, noting the aura around Alex fading as they entered the house. He watched as the beam sapped Alex's strength and gave it to Rick. Then he saw it. An aura around Rick. While Alex's had been yellow, Rick's was violet. When Rick went outside, the aura was just as intense as it was inside.

"Alex, you feeling up to walking?" Freddy yelled.

"I think so."

"Go outside for a second."

"Trying to get rid of me?" he said with a chuckle.

Freddy watched the video. When Alex left the house, his yellow aura returned. Freddy ran after him. "Alex, you can still gain muscle! Whatever they did, you can get big again!"

"You sure?"

Freddy nodded.

"Stay here. Try and figure out what's going on. I need some hamburgers. If they come back, hide." Alex walked away. Freddy knew better than to argue with Alex.

Alex strode to the beach. People on the sidewalk ignored him. Just another dude going to the beach. Nothing special. Alex hated it.

Tony's hamburger stand was closed. "Back at 3" the sign said. Alex turned, and looked around. He was four guys at the weight pit. As he got closer, he saw a seven plates on the bench. "Man, nobody's that strong!"

The guy lying grunted, then grabbed the bar. Two guys on either side spotted. 675 pounds is heavy, and if the lifter wasn't as strong as he thought, they were there to help.

The guy lowered the weight, then forced it up. The spotters expected him to put the bar back, but he didn't. He went for two. Then three.

"Shit Tony!"

The lifter screamed, forcing four. Five was harder, but Tony wouldn't stop. He demanded six. The spotters had to help with seven, and then eight before he put the bar back.

Tony sat up, sweat dripping off his swollen, hairy chest. "No punk kid gonna push me around! Gonna get freaky."

"Dude, that was freaky!" said one of the guys. "I can do 5 plates for 3, but you're."

"Super freak," said one of the other guys.

Tony laughed, then looked around. That's when he saw Alex. He shook his head, almost not recognizing the boy. "Well, well, well, what have we here!" said Tony. "Looks like someone put kryptonite in super punk's cheerios!"

Alex felt his stomach twitch. What if Freddy were wrong. He felt like running, but two of Tony's spotters were approaching him. They grabbed Alex and dragged him forward.

The fear left Alex. The guys were smaller than Tony. Maybe only as big as Alex was now, but as they pulled Alex, he felt the tingle in his body he had felt before. It was like the first time. It was over a year ago, but he remembered. His body was changing. He was getting stronger. He felt his muscles. There was a small surge of power. A small taste of what was taken from him.

Tony stood, towering over him. Drops of sweat splattered on Alex. Tony bounced his pecs, showing their size. "Hold him," he ordered his buds, making a fist. Tony grinned as his biceps flexed into a boulder. He slammed his fist into Alex's stomach. Alex made a slight "oof" as his abs hardened to deflect the blow. He grinned as he felt the grip on his arms break. His expanding bis and tris too large for Tony's friends to continue to hold.

"Hey," one of the guys exclaimed as he adjusted his grip lower, continuing to chicken wing Alex's arm. The other guy reacted too, wrapping his 21 inch upper arm around Alex's neck.

Tony didn't wait another second. He slammed another fist into Alex's gut. This punch had no effect. A third punch had even less.

Tony's other two spotters came over.

"Got your back, man," said one as he drove a knee powered by a 31 inch thigh into Alex's abs.

Casually, Alex looked down, but his ballooning pecs blocked the view of his cinderblock abs.

"Five against one? Now is that fair?" asked Alex. He suddenly bent over, sending the man around his neck flying into the dude who had just kneed him. Both men went flying. Alex moved his now 26 inch arm, throwing the third man forward into the other two. "Now it's two against one. Still not fair, for you!" threatened Alex.

Tony took aim, his fist fueled by his own 25 inch upper arm. Unfortunately, Alex was faster and grabbed the rocketing punch. His bis swelled to 28 and easily overpowered Tony's might. Tony jumped, kicking into Alex's gut, and once again the boy's power more than constrained the power of the now much weaker powerlifter.

The final man now jumped on Alex's back. One of the other spotters recovered and dived at Alex's knees, tackling him. The four men fell to the ground, with Alex on the bottom. The final man started kicking at the base of the stack.

Alex had had enough. He felt the power of twenty men surge into him, his muscles thickenings. He did a push up, lifting the tower of men, then with a primal yell, threw all the men off of him. The muscle boy stood, then walked over to the weight Tony had been lifting. Grabbing it, he lifted it and started to curl, pumping his massive arms. "Love the pump, man." Alex felt a pang in his stomach, and there was an audible growl. He looked at Tony. "Damn, that workout made me hungry. You know how I like my burgers," he snarled at Tony, who stared at the now strengthened man. Instinctively, he knew he had been beat. He walked back to his stand to start grilling burgers.

---
In the desert. Hulk lifted a boulder the size of a small mountain. His massive arms flexed and strained, and the Hulk growled, angry at himself for his slight struggle to lift the mountain of rock. Immediately, the monster's power increased and he tossed the planetoid into the air, blocking out the sun. It arked upward, then seemed to hang in the air. A crack of thunder shook the ground and the hill split in two, a single thread holding the two halves together. The two half globes fell, and the thread took on the outline of a thickly muscled man. Landing on the ground with the precision of a gymnist, Rick held the two globes up, one in each hand.

"Pansy weight," he asserted, lifting the two mountain-like rocks, Rick crashed them together with such force they shattered, a molten, lava spraying around him. Rick smiled. "So, that's what all those science teachers tried to tell me about how planets formed!" Rick took a step forward, the power of his legs causing the earth to quake.

Banner-Hulk tried to steady himself.

"Sorry big guy, guess I don't know my strength yet," Rick said. "But I bet you can create a quake with those wheels, right? Or is that fat muscle just for show?"

"The Hulk is strong," said Banner, his voice cracking into the Hulk's deeper tones. Without another word, the Hulk's body tensed, muscles flexing and expanding with angry power. Hulk jumped 20 feet into the air then slammed into the ground, causing a magnitude 8 quake.

Rick steadied himself against the undulating waves. As the earth rose toward him, Rick raised his toes and tapped down his foot with such force it cancelled out the wave. He did it again and again, tapping his foot as if listening to music. The Hulk's quake was soon stomped out by the power of Rick's tapping. "Sorry guy, looks like my toes are stronger than your legs." Rick smiled. "Maybe I should try..."

"No!" cried a voice similar to Banner's. "You... planet destroyer..."

"Isn't that what they called the Abomination way back when?" asked Rick, tapping his foot one more time and knocking the Hulk onto his ass. "Oops," he said with a little too much drama in his voice, "maybe you're right. Don't wanna crack the earth in two like I did with that boulder."

In his mind, Banner knew he could, yet the Hulk portion of his personality wanted to challenge the muscle boy. "Rick stronger than the Hulk," he snarled, his voice betraying the struggle between Banner and the Hulk. "Strongest" the Hulk said, his voice deep and primal. He walked toward Rick, stomping hard.

"Samson said you were like a kid throwing a tantrum," Rick said. "That makes me Daddy," said Rick, thrusting his hand out and pushing the Hulk back.

"NO ONE STOPS..." but before the Hulk could finish, Rick jumped over the Hulk and grabbed him from behind. Kneeling on one knee, Rick bent the Hulk over his powerful leg and pulled down his ripped pants. The Hulk struggled, but Rick's power easily contained the green beast. "Great butt there guy," Rick said, rubbing his hand over the arching curve of the emerald green skin. "Damn, Gaspari would kill to have those striations. Bet you never did a squat in your life."

"Let HULK GO! Hulk Smash!"

"Whatever," replied Rick casually. Rick raised an arm and slammed it into the Hulk's ass. "But smashing is bad and now Hulk needs a good whipp'n. No one probably has ever spanked the Hulk, either, I'd bet. But it's about time, don't you think." Rick's hand slammed down again. The Hulk's glute's shredded as they flexed to resist Rick's smacks. "Nice hard ass you got there," Rick said, smacking so hard his hand broke through the Hulk's granite hard muscle.

Rick's hand came down again and again. At first, the Hulk resisted, then seemed to go into an eerie calm as his flexed but turned pink under the pummeling of Rick's more powerful hand.

Rick's hand barely registered the impacts on the Hulk's muscular ass, while the Hulk clearly felt pain with each swat. What Rick did notice was a hardening pole creeping down his calf. He felt the warm rod extend, pushed aside by his ultra-powerful calf muscles. "Heh, does Hulk like this?" he asked whimsically.

"Rick so strong. Hurt Hulk. Hurt feels good. No one ever control Hulk like this before." The Hulk's voice was deep but ethereal, as if in some erotic dream state.

"Just a big baby, just like Samson thought." Rick smacked the Hulk's butt one last time, then forced him to stand. Kneeling before the man-monster, Rick grabbed the erect cock that extended to the Hulk's chest. As he pulled it forward, the Hulk moaned with pleasure. "If you like that, you'll love this," Rick said, stroking the organ before forcing it into his mouth. Rick found that his tongue and throat muscles were just as strong as every other part of his body as he forced the monster cock deeper and deeper.

-----
Freddy examined each machine in the small apartment. He found the field generator, and saw the white rock focusing a beam on a vial of blood. He moved to the bedroom, slipping around the machine that blocked the door. He found Banner's notes, and read with interest sections on the genetic mutations. Banner's DNA stored gamma radiation, causing a flood of testosterone and andreline under certain conditions. Alex's acted on a different frequency, tapping the primordial energies of the universe as a power source. Then there was Rick's. Similar to Alex's DNA, he had the potential to tap the same boundless energies. But there was a difference. Along an invisible axis, collapsed at the time of the big bang, Rick's body interfered with field created by Alex's body. By directing a low-energy gamma beam into Rick's blood, Banner created the field generator that negated Alex's power. Using higher energy beams, Banner had created a siphon to strip Alex of his energies and feed them into Rick. The key was the vials of blood. Freddy realized that was sauce for the goose was also sauce for the gander! He started scribbling searching for what he needed, and didn't hear Alex return.

"Ingeneous," Freddy whispered as he took in the complex physics.

"Freddy! You still here!" The call startled the young man.

"In here," he called back, grabbing a syringe.

He heard some grunting from the other room. Afraid that Rick and Banner had returned before he was ready, he jumped toward the door. He saw Alex squatting on the ground. He was more muscular than the last time he saw him, but not as big as he was use to. Alex's hands were trying to get under the machine, his arms flexed and rippling trying to lift it. His face was contorted with effort.

"It was like a feather before, but can't budge it..." He said between deep breaths indicating the strain on his body. Alex's body shook, and the machine tilted a bit.

"Careful, stud!" Freddy said. "Don't hurt yourself and for god sake, don't damage that."

"WH...wh...why?" Alex asked, his breath heaving and his body shaking with the strain.

"We'll need it to get your strength back," Freddy said, waiting for the reaction.

Alex froze. He lowered the machine as gently as he could, but it still fell back into place. He stood, and shook out his arms, the muscles cramped from the effort. "You figured out what they did to me?"

Freddy nodded.

"And you know how to undo it?"

"Not exactly," Freddy admitted. "But I know how you can get big again. Huge."

Alex's eyes widened, and sparkled at the thought. He raised an arm. "So small, gotta be huge again," he whispered. "The biggest."

"I need some blood," Freddy said, signaling Alex to come into the room.

"Ya aren't gonna explain this to me, are you?"

"You hate that," Freddy responded, watching Alex trying to figure out how to squeeze past the machine. He wasn't as big as he use to be, but he'd still win any bodybuilding competition he cared to compete in. Whatever happened in the last hour, Alex was massive. Freddy knew, though, that Alex wasn't big enough. He could never be big enough. Strong enough. Alex always needed more, and Freddy loved that about him. The insatiable, unending need and desire for more muscle. More power. Freddy would make sure Alex got more. "Never mind big guy, I'll come to you." As Freddy squeezed around the machine, he added, "it's an advantage of being small."

"Wish you weren't," Alex said. "You understand me, Freddy. Nobody's ever really understood me like you do."

"Show me that arm," Freddy replied.

Alex extended his arm, and with a grin, raised it up, flexing his bicep. It might only be 30 inches or so, but it was thick and strong. "Go ahead and feel it. You know you want to."

Freddy did. He put his hand on the mountain of muscle. He sighed. "Fuck Alex, it's hard a steel."

"Used to be harder. And bigger," he said unflexing.

"Still massive, big guy. And I'll make sure it's huge again." He took the syringe and stuck it in one of the pronounced veins on Alex's arm. It filled with the red juice of life. Freddy turned and started to squeeze into the other room. "Think you might be able to get this plate off?" he said, pointing to one on the side.

Alex shrugged. He moved close, and could see Freddy fidgeting with a metal box. He took out a vial. It looked like blood. He put the vial of Alex's blood in its place.

Alex raised both hands in a combined fist above his head and pounded on the metal plate. A dent formed in the metal. Alex would never admit that his hands hurt. The plate had deformed enough that he could get his fingers underneath. Pulling with all his strength, the plate slowly moved and tore off. Alex felt pleased that he had at least accomplished this.

Freddy handed Alex the box. "Plug that in over there," he said, pointing to a wire that hung off a shelf. "And please be careful. Everything rests on that."

Freddy looked inside and saw the two vials of blood. He knew one was Alex's. He took out the other and replaced it with Rick's blood.

Outside, they heard the sound of thunder. Almost as suddenly, the whole apartment shook, knocking Freddy back behind Banner's machine and throwing Alex into the air. Alex instrictivly twisted like a gymnist, but his weakend body lacked the power he had, and he landed behind the couch. Before he could get up, the couch was pushed back and down as if an incredible weight had been thrown on it.

"Sleep well my Green friend," said a voice Alex recognized. He stood, seeing the Hulk lying naked on couch. His body was covered with a crusty, dry white substance.

"So, you're still here?" Rick said. Alex looked up slowly. He scanned the twin globe-like calves, the pillar-like quads so ripped they looked like the Moab desert. Alex recognized his trademark black trunks, but they fit Rick more like a g-string barely able to contain his enormous cock and balls. Rick's ab column formed a V pointing to the substantial manhood, and he seemed to vacuum his tight abs with each breath. The intercostals were so ripped and defined, Alex swooned. His pecs formed thick shields over his chest, and his deep tan caused them to look like the deep etchings of water erosion on a mud plateau. Rick's shoulders were easily 3 times as wide as Alex's now, and his biceps were thick pipes of intimidating power. Veins covered Rick's hulking body, pumping rhythmically like a clock ticking off the seconds before a nuclear explosion. Rick's neck was a solid trunk of hardened muscle. As if knowing his effect on Alex, Rick leaned forward, his traps rising high, the deep canyon closing as his Alp-like pecs crashed together. Rick's delts rounded into beach balls, and he brought his arms together showing arms with the ability to crush a planet. "Checking out the bod, huh, wimp?"

Alex snarled, and leaned forward. His Olympian physique coming to life with the power of 10 ordinary men. His crab pose would have made Jay Cutler cry, but Rick only laughed. "Looks like Alex went out and got himself some baby muscles," Rick chuckled, "but I'm a real man."

Rick stepped forward, challenging Alex. Alex expected to feel the familiar sensation of his muscle growing, but nothing happened. He turned in a panic, and saw Freddy fumbling with some controls. He put up 1 finger, asking for a minute.

Rick came over and pushed a pinky into Alex's chest, knocking him backward. He grinned, "Let's see who's Mr. Muscle Beach now," Rick said, flexing his double-bis hard, forcing them up to his ears, then even higher.

Alex frowned, and made his own impressive flex, but he couldn't compete with the power he once had and now Rick controlled. Alex felt his own cock start to tent in his speedos.

"Looks like muscle-baby Alex likes being outflexed by a bigger man," said Rick, lowering his arms and grabbing his huge bulge in his hands. He moved a leg forward, comparing its vastly superior size to Alex's. Alex knew his legs would make Trey Brewer look tiny, but they had no hope of comparing to the size and power to Rick's. Those legs had the power of 100 Hulk's at least, and the muscle to prove it.

In the other room, Freddy watched the monitor. He saw Alex's aura overpowered by Rick's, nullifying Alex's power. He adjusted the controls, watching Rick's aura start to fluctuate, but no enough for Alex's muscle growth ability to take control. With each pose, Alex felt more and more diminished compared to Rick's unstoppable power.

"Ready to give up, wimp?" Rick finally asked. He stepped forward, and lifted Alex by the neck, his fingers easily digging into the muscle column Alex forged. Alex kicked with his full force into Rick's abs, causing Rick to laugh. "Shit, you are totally weak, aren't you?" Rick put Alex down, and grinned, "but turn about is fair play." Rick flexed is right arm, his fist causing veins to press into paper-thin skin.

Alex braced himself against Rick's fist. As Rick pulled back and propelled his rocket-like fist, Freddy succeeded. Rick's fist impacted against Alex's abs, which strengthened enough to deflect the blow. Still the power propelled Alex toward the wall, but the ricochet forced Rick backward, his own power redirected into his body by Alex's hardening abs.

Time seemed to slow for both. Alex felt the air expelled from his lungs with an 'oof!' from the force of the blow. Rick felt his arm buckle from the collision. Both propelled into the air, repelled by the force of the impact. Their flight seemed to slow suddenly, and they felt like they were dangling in the air. Then, just as suddenly, the felt a magnetic attraction that drew them uncontrollably together. The fell forward, unable to control themselves as Alex smashed into Rick's wall of muscle.

"What the fuck!" screamed Rick, raising his arms and pressing Alex away.

Alex smiled. He felt it. He felt the power returning. His body felt stronger. No powerful. No, it wasn't like before. He wasn't as strong as before. He was stronger! With Rick's ability neutralized, Alex's took control. He once again tapped into the infinite power of the universe. His muscle adapted to the challenge and strengthened to both control it and overpower it.

As Rick pressed, Alex reached his arms around Rick's massive torso. He grabbed the wing-like lats, and pulled close.

Rick's arms shook with the struggle. Alex's guns began to balloon, thickening quickly with his returning muscle. He pulled harder, feeling his power growing quickly and overtaking Rick's.

Rick refused to submit, demanding more power from his muscles. His arms pumped larger, swollen as blood forced into the contracting muscle. Alex was forced back as his own power began to succumb to Rick's determination. The victory was fleeting though as Alex's growing strength once again became dominant.

The muscular duo see-sawed back and forth as Rick demanded more and more from his magnificent body and Alex's expanded larger and larger.

The commotion the power fight was causing awoke the sleeping emerald giant. The daze from desert encounter lifted, and Hulk's mind returned to that of Banner's. He saw his lover Rick fighting with a second figure he recognized as Alex. Alex was still smaller than Rick, but his body was expanding quickly. "Rick!" he cried in the Hulk's baritone voice. Hulk looked around, and saw a figure in the other room manipulating controls. He recognized the device as the nullification field used to capture Alex is the first place. "They've turned off the field. Rick be careful, he's becoming stronger than you!" The Hulk leaped up and stormed to Freddy. He may not be strong enough to hurt Rick, and probably Alex at this point, but the person manipulating the controls was a wimp.

Alex felt his strength returning, the infinite power he had once again surging into his body. He saw the muscular green monster rise, knowing that the massive muscle was no match for the power he was fighting now. He saw the Hulk turn toward Freddy. "NO!" Alex cried, his fear and anger feeding his power. He pulled harder, forcing Rick's arms to buckle. Alex threw himself into Rick's tectonic pecs. Rick flexed, forcing his mighier chest forward. Alex felt his own hard muscle succumb to Rick's incredible power.

Behind Rick's massive back, the Hulk took another step toward Freddy.

Alex flexed for all he was worth, forcing more and more power into his growing muscles. The instant seemed like an eternity, but before the Hulk could take another step, Alex's body swelled with energy, his chest pulsing forward into Rick's, overtaking his power once and for all. In that moment, Alex once again became the most powerful man on the planet. His muscle, no longer to be denied, began to crush Rick with an impossibly strong bear hug.

Rick struggled, flexing as hard as he could, but still his muscle was being crushed by Alex. He raised his arms and slammed them hard into Alex's shoulders, shaking the foundation below them, but Alex's sequoia-like legs easily absorbed the blow.

Alex smile, feeling more power in his growing muscles than ever before. Looking in the mirror, he noted that his chest was substantially wider than Rick's, and was still growing. Rick's wheels, so muscular and powerful, were thinner than Alex's. Alex's arms were growing so fast, they soon would be the size of Rick's legs. "Now," he sneared, "who were you calling a wimp you fucking weakling!" Alex bent backward, picking Rick up and began walking toward the Hulk. "And where do you think you're going?"

The Hulk made his move. Alex had no choice. He flexed his powerful chest hard, releasing his grip. The force of the sudden flex was like an explosion, propelling Rick forward with such force that he blew into the Hulk and knocked both into the wall by the machine.

Faster than Freddy could conceive, Alex ran to Rick, picking him up once more. Rick kicked and fought, but was no longer any much for Alex, whose body was feeding off the power Rick expended.

Freddy stepped into the room.

"It's OK Alex, you've maxed out."

"And that means what?" both he and Rick asked. Freddy could hear the anticipation in Alex's voice, and the fear in Rick's.

"You're ten times stronger than you use to be," said Freddy with a grin.

"Can't be!" Rick said. "He's not that big!"

"His body hasn't caught up yet. Give him a day or so. He's got the strength -- look at how easily he's handling you. His body just hasn't had time to adapt."

"You mean I'll get bigger?"

"Probably, but your muscle will also get denser and harder.

"I'll fix that," said the Hulk, who had crawled to the machine. He turned it on.

"No!" cried Alex, but before he could move, a beam hit him, paralyzing him and Rick. The Hulk grinned.

"15 seconds for it to warm up, then we'll fix this little problem."

Alex felt fear, but all his power couldn't break the beam.

"Don't try. It feeds off your effort," said Banner-Hulk. "5 seconds."

With each beat of Alex's heart, he dreaded the time, knowing his power was about to be taken from him.

When the time runs out, the hum of the machine increases. A second beam shoots out, hitting the Hulk in the chest. The Hulk freezes. The clear beam takes a tinge of green starting at the monster and moving toward the machine. A third beam emerges, hitting Freddy. As the green moves toward the machine, the beam hitting Freddy turns a reddish color. Freddy smiles as his t-shirt becomes noticeably tighter. Freddy's sleeves begin to rip as he flexes a bicep that start to grow from a mole hill into a mountain. The shirt splits when he flexes lats that begin to resemble eagle's wings. Freddy reaches up and rips off his shirts as his pants begin to split from his growing thighs.

"Sorry Alex," he says as his body transforms into a body builder's. "I didn't mean to scare you, but I couldn't have you or Rick interfere." Freddy's body continues to grow, as he now looks bigger than Jay Cutler or any other Mr. O competitor. "I changed the machine. I knew they'd be back. I knew you'd get your power back." Freddy now looked like a junior Hulk, his muscle's exploding with power. "I love you Alex, but you were always worried about hurting me." Freddy flexed, his Hulk sized muscles continuing to grow. "Well, I figured I needed muscle too. The changes I made, it now uses yours and Rick's special abilities. Bruce here, well, he's like a battery. I'm not going to be as strong as either of you, but I'll be way stronger than the Hulk." Freddy flexed his arm and the machine whined, pouring more power into him. In a couple of seconds, the machine stopped.

Freed from the beam, Alex releases Rick and he runs to the Hulk. Alex walks toward Freddy. Freddy flexes a bicep that makes the Hulk's look tiny. Alex flexes his bigger arm. The Hulk stands up and stares at the muscle duo.

"Bruce, you gotta learn. You can't beat me. I'm just special. Oh, and this is my friend Freddy. He suspected you might be up to something, so he was like my insurance policy."

Freddy nodded, then walked over to the Hulk. He slammed his hand into the Hulk's chest, sending the giant flying back. "Told you I'd be stronger."

"But not stronger than me," said Rick, starting to come to the Hulk's aid before he felt Alex's more powerful hand on his shoulder.

"I don't think so..." Alex said.

Freddy moved forward, taking the vials of blood out of the machine and smashing them. He then went to the nullifying device and smashed it. "There, now you won't be able to use that again."

Freddy turned to Banner-Hulk. "Look, we're all winners here. Ya, you didn't make Alex normal, but you did get Mr Muscle-wannabe here to dominate you and control that big baby of yours. Alex got what he wanted, which is more muscle."

"Still need more," said Alex, not satisfied with being the biggest muscle god on the planet.

"And me, well," Fredd walked toward Alex and lifted him up with one hand while flexing the other. "Now Alex has a playmate too."

Alex squeezed Freddy's arm, causing the boy to cringe and drop him.

Alex pressed him massive pecs into Freddy, then kissed him. "Still kinda wimpy, but I can work with this," he said.

"So, the way I got it figured," said Freddy, "if you leave us alone, we'll leave you alone. If not, well," he nodded to Alex, who flexed into an inhuman most muscular pose, "I let my friend loose."

Freddy and Alex turned and walked out the door. Rick stepped forward to see Alex place an arm around Freddy's waist, then using his powerful legs, rocketed the too into the night sky.

The end

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Corwin For This Useful Post:
Freaker!! (March 4th, 2014), Hanugumo (March 1st, 2014), hotmuscle_101 (March 3rd, 2014), jcb60970 (March 4th, 2014), musclegrowthdm (March 6th, 2014), nnnrg (March 2nd, 2014), wrestlejock646 (March 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to WrapClampCrush's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2007, 08:08 AM

WrapClampCrush is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to WrapClampCrush
Awesome work! I've been lurking in admiration of your writing. Had to come out and compliment. Nicely done. I love big-muscle fight action. Your Hulk pieces are great! Love to chat with you sometime on some ideas.
  #3   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrapClampCrush
Awesome work! I've been lurking in admiration of your writing. Had to come out and compliment. Nicely done. I love big-muscle fight action. Your Hulk pieces are great! Love to chat with you sometime on some ideas.
feel free to hit me up on yahoo as cyclemuscle.

Thanks.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
  #4   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 14th, 2007, 09:38 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Hey Corwin,

I'm surprised that there's not more of a response to this story. It could just be that people see it as more of a "Hulk" story than a "muscle growth" story. However, the muscle growth scenes were really well done.

I love how you really get into the massive super strength of the characters too. It's incredible to see a character that could probably destroy the planet with one move! We don't usually get that kind of extreme strength on this board. Along with your "Power of the Hulk" series that was posted on the continuous stories forum, this has got to be some of the best Hulk fan fiction written.

I always look forward to your writing, and I hope you do more in the Hulk genre as well as the regular muscle growth genre. Thanks!
  #5   Add to Kit Werecat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2014, 02:47 PM

Kit Werecat is on a distinguished road
ANOTHER FANTASTIC ALEX ADVENTURE!!

I mean, I?ve already considered that Alex is a valid new SUPERHERO created in and for the 21st Century!

So what do we officially call him? I admit, I do love ?Alex the MuscleBoy? or just Muscle Boy. You know ? like Astro Boy? I admit it gets to the point, and has a nice ring to it.

Now you understand, I expect to be able to go down to my local Fantasy Book Store, and pick up both these two stories, and future ones, as a Graphic Novel!!. And when will the movie adaptations be out?

Reading this sequel confirmed it. It wasn?t a fluke, or luck -

You REALLY ARE ONE HELL OF A WRITER, Corwin!!!

What you dared to do with Bruce and the Hulk was almost unthinkable ? and TOTALLY OUTSTANDING!!!!

Bruce Banner Gay... I KNEW it!! I guess he needed a pretty big closet to hide THAT one, eh?

When Alex reappeared as that small dot in the sky, I felt a rush like a missed friend had returned. When he landed, in oh, so typical a way for Alex, I wanted to rush over and hug the huge kid, that is, if I didn?t think it would probably get me turned to paste..

The walk back to Banner?s apartment. The description of what Banner saw. My God. Someone should just follow the kid around with a camera, making a video, and looping that walk-cycle and body twist, then post it on Youtube. It?s better than porno. Shit, at his size and scale of musculature, viewing his walking from behind IS porno!

What a delightfully clever idea. No highly complicated set of powers that are constantly contradicting each other.. Just the simple ability to endure a physical attack, then grow the muscles bigger, to endow the subject to become several orders of magnitude stronger than his last, most powerful attacker. And what it does to the body! Alex is by far and away the most memorable Superhero I have ever encountered in fantasy. He is a MucleLover?s wet dream.

His strutting, arrogant cockiness embraced me like a warm friend. And I loved that he still hasn?t changed his fashion sense. Capes, indeed... What totally unnecessary fru-fru.. And the public should count their blessings that Alex?s pride over his sex equipment size has not struck him hard enough to just strut around totally in the nude. Or more aptly, in the BUFF!!!.

Now that being said (and I could keep talking on just that forever, believe me), I have some questions about the characters. I?m just Spit-balling here, but I? going to offer the notion that both Rick and Freddy are known entities in the Hulk / Marvel universe.

Is this true? If NO, then I think more serious backstory should have been laid down, so we knew where they came from. If the answer is Yes, then once I know a little of their full name and title, I can certainly Google or Wiki this for myself to catch up.

On the simplest terms though, it appears somewhere over the year between the two stories, Banner (and the Hulk, whether he likes it or not) turned Gay, and found Rick to become a lover / Test Subject for the ?Grand Experiment?.

Freddy however, is a complete enigma. He?s too frail for Alex to really get personal with (as was part of the point to the whole story), and didn?t seem to be Alex?s type. The only thing he had going, was a deep sense of affection, loyalty, and love for Alex, which under the right circumstances, is more than enough.

In spite of how much bigger and stronger he keeps getting, Alex never loses sight of what he once WAS (of course, this story had a particularly chilling way to remind him). Freddy was Alex before ?The Change?, except a lot brainier.

If I really wanted to apply my Freud, I might venture to guess that Freddy is the VL persona of YOU, Corwin (unless you see yourself as Alex, which is a really big Speedo to fill).

By the way, I don?t believe for a second that Bruce said to Rick that Alex was DUMB. Had to be made up by Rick to just dig it in. Alex is ARROGANT, and he?s lacking schooling, but he?s NOT dumb. It takes a lot of smarts to be endowed with that much power, and self-learn how to use it wisely. Rick was failing, right from the get-go, and I don?t think things would have bode well for this Earth in the long run.

I found Alex?s humble reversion back to normalcy, when he had to accept the fact he was now just a puny mortal once more, extremely touching, and showed how much he?d matured mentally as a kid. He?s not just blinded with power, and he?s brandishing a noble understanding when he had it, and now sadly lost it.

As for Rick, whatever Rick?s story was, he was a ballsy kid (and he literally showed us that that was true, at least physically) to act so disrespectful and nonchalant to Alex right from the start. Here Rick was, being effortlessly hoisted into the air with a single Godly arm, and being coolly evaluated, while he stared at a bicep far bigger than his puny little head, and started mouthing off. Brrrr!! A very gutsy move.

Frankly, when the kid started giving Alex attitude, had I been Alex, I would have tossed him aside like last week's laundry, and told Banner, ?No good Doc. If I gotta? spend the rest of my life working out with a dude like this, I want someone to at least respect the guy who gives him all his muscle.? It struck me that the LAST thing you wanted to do was give that arrogant prick almost infinite power.

For all the boasts and muscle he has, Alex is in fact, a young BOY (I still can?t figure how old he is), who must have an incredible libido. And being as such, as I suspected, Alex?s desire for a ?workout partner? was just code for him really wanting a fun, physically-matched PLAYMATE to rassle with. That certainly couldn?t have been Rick, even if the muscle transfer had been on the up-and-up.

The details and ?science? used in the story was clever and fun. I certainly bought its explanations over other similar Sci-Fi shows I?ve viewed in the past. Well done.

And that whole little affair that went on with Rick and Banner in the desert. Now that was truly HOT!!! It was just starting to get really going when you cut away... AWWWWWwwwwwwwwww.....

If there is a second sequel possible (PLEASE let there be), I would love to see Alex and Freddy getting it on at a Super God level. If you think about it, no one?s ever dared to seriously try it. And it would be SO HOT!! Maybe not a full-blown sequel, but a kind of Extra-Bonus mini-story available to be read by the selected readers so inclined to that sort of thing (meaning everyone)?

Man, I?d even pay for that story on lulu.com. And a COMIC!! ... (gurgle)

Finally, you tied everything up in a nice neat bow at the end, which gave me the dreaded feeling that you as a writer, feels that pretty much all has been said about Alex. I sincerely hope to God I am wrong.

Thank You Corwin, for truly brightening up my thoughts during the day, and dreams at night, with this outstanding story. I really haven?t been quite the same since I read the saga of Alex the MuscleBoy.

Oh, and by the way. On your titles, ?The Hulk vs Alex?? Alex should get top billing and it should read ?Alex vs the Hulk?. After all, it?s been established that Alex is superior to the Hulk in virtually every way..

HA!!!! I see that by posting this reply, I've managed to Bump the posting to current lists. Excellent! Because I feel far too few viewers have had a chance to discover, and read this fantastic story!!

Thank You again, Corwin.

Very Sincerely,

- Kit ?

Last edited by Kit Werecat; March 4th, 2014 at 03:06 PM.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options