The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 39 votes, 2.85 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2004, 05:48 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Gotta love the genetics

We have a workout room at work, a couple of years ago another guy talked me into training with him He was about 20 and stood about 6'1" at 190 lbs with a 30" waist. This guy had great genetics. (He was the total jock at his school earlier)
His shoulders were VERY broad and even though he hadn't trained for almost a couple of years, you could tell this kid had no trouble sprouting muscles. He had that perfect jock type of swagger. It turns out that his family tended to be strong and muscular, even his grandfather tended to be very strong. So anyway, we trained for a couple of months, and he was really into the diet/nutrition thing. His muscle definitely responded, by the end of the 2nd month, he packed on 18 lbs. Shortly after that he was transferred to another job, but he stopped by to talk to a supervisor. I happened to glance over at him as he was talking to the supervisor. I almost wet myself when I saw how his back and shoulders were BULDGING under his t-shirt!!! His back was so WIDE that the shirt was stretching across his back!! You could even see the shoulder seams were just a bit too narrow for those genetically broad shoulders and strained just a bit because he was bigger. He then came back to say goodbye to me and walked away with that WALK!! (phew!)I wish I could have seen this guy continue his workouts, I'm certain he would be one of those 270 lb+ monsters
  #2   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2004, 05:14 PM

ottomun6
..knock knock anybody there?

Hello... ? is there anybody out there that has had an experience with muscle growth? Maybe a buddy or even someone you don't know? I gotta believe that with all of us that go to a gym or even just keep an eye out for big muscles have a story to tell.
  #3   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2004, 07:47 PM

RyBearATL
Ok, I'll bite.

I had one a long time ago. I went away to my first year of college and ran into a lifting buddy of mine when I came home at the end of the year. I didn't recognize him at first - he'd always had a good build, but now...woah. Great shoulders, tiny waist, and big arms. (Not steroid-big, just like he'd really been hitting it that year.)

I wasn't even a little bit out of the closet yet - but I nearly lost it there! I'd had a mild infatuation with this guy for a while, and there he was, "bigger than life" <G>.

We lost touch years ago. AFAIK, he's straight, married with kids, and probably still f*cking gorgeous.

-R
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #4   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2004, 08:26 AM

ottomun6
Phew!

Thanks Ry,
I started to think that I was the only guy around to see muscle growth. (with this forum, I'm thinking SOMEBODY has to have noticed something at a gym or work or school or something)
I just remembered another experience... but this was a friend telling me about his growth. He had been training pretty hard for a couple of years and had gotten bigger so his sportcoat was getting too small to wear. He went out to a local men's wear store and the "experienced" sales clerk suggested a size 46 would be fine. He put it on and complained that it was too small and felt tight. The clerk insisted that it looked great on him, and that he should try moving around. So he moved his shoulders forward (sort of a most muscular pose) and the backseam split wide open!
The Following User Says Thank You to ottomun6 For This Useful Post:
bbgonnabe (January 30th, 2013)
  #5   Add to claygrant's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2004, 11:00 AM

claygrant is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to claygrant
I wouldn't be surprised if the sales clerk did that on purpose to see him rip out of the shirt! Maybe that sales clerk is here with us on this forum...
  #6   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2004, 01:24 PM

ottomun6
Calling all sales clerks!

Hey guys!
Do we have any men's clothing sales clerks out there??
I bet guys that work in the Big & Tall shops have a few stories to tell.
  #7   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2004, 03:37 PM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
I have never sold mens clothes but...

I have never worked at a big & tall store. I bet that could be really cool, but you'd probably just help a bunch of hugely fat guys. Oh well. I'm trying to remember some stories from when I was in the Navy. My main problem is that I have repressed most of those memories... I have heard lots of stories from friends of watching acquaintances they knew blow-up, but I have very few stories of my own.

I don't know why I don't have any gym stories, but other people must move from gym to gym too.

I will try to think of some good ones.

Brent.
  #8   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2004, 07:44 PM

ottomun6
repressed memories

Thanks Brent, I have a feeling that you'll remember them.
To tell you the truth, I just remembered one where a guy was telling me about a few years earlier, he tended to have good genetics when he trained his upper body. His chest got so big that his shirt buttons were difficult to button. His wife was getting scared that he was taking steroids so, he backed off the size thing because of his her paranoia.
  #9   Add to brent's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2004, 11:16 AM

brent has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to brent Send a message via Yahoo to brent
Angry Aurgh!

I don't understand why people have to criticize their partner's gains... That woman should have celebrated her husband's gains (as long as he actually was doing it naturally/healthfully).

Here is a memory:
? A roommate I had in FC 'A' school named Steve.
Steve moved into our barracks room when I was in about my 10th week at school. It was tradition for the newbie to buy a delivered pizza for the senior roommates in the room. Steve just flexed one of his swollen arms and said, "Yeah I didn't build up these 16 inch arms just to pay for other people to have pizza". Nobody challenged him...
About 5 months later, I came home one Sunday afternoon, and he was playing heavy-metal music that I didn't like. Our agreement in our room was that if someone in the room didn't like what was playing currently, it should be changed at the end of the current song to something everyone present will enjoy. When I asked him to change the music, Steve just flipped out! He started yelling about why do I think I have better taste than him, everyone was happy with his music before I got back, he was going to kick my ass... His muscles were huge. I'd watched his chest, back, arms, legs, and shoulders expand over the past few months. As he was flipping out, I was freaking out! His all his muscles were now freaky huge. Thankfully his rage passed, and all was well. However, I was always a little careful around him after that. The thing is that Steve was already big before I met him, but he did get bigger!
  #10   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 4th, 2004, 01:41 PM

ottomun6
Yikes!!

Woah!, I'd step away from that "Steve" guy too. Bad enough that he's charged up enough to be ready for a fight, but big muscles to boot ?!? As much as I hate to say it, I wonder if he was experiencing a roid rage?
That's tough for me to say because I really hate the way everyone in the news world is going through the steroid witchhunt mode. Now, If a guy just looks muscular, it starts everyone into the witchunt.
  #11   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2006, 04:58 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Some people are just sick of being pushed away all the time. Maybe Steve used to be a small bloke that got picked on. Now he's making sure it won't happen again.

Not saying that he wasn't overreacting...
  #12   Add to buckley_heath's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2006, 06:00 AM

buckley_heath is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to buckley_heath
Oooh ooh! I got one!
This one happened to me a coupe of weeks ago...

I lost touch with a mate of mine who was always 'the fat guy' in our group of friends. And at 140Kg (308Lbs) of lard, he was definitely the fat guy!
Anyway, we hadn't spoken to, or seen each other for about 5 years - partly due to my moving overseas for a while and just life in general.
Anyway, to cut a VERY long story short. I got a text message from him out of the blue and we subsequently caught up two weeks ago for the first time in 5 years.

Now, in our exchange of text messages to organise this catch-up he'd mentioned that he'd made some changes in his life and lost 'a bit' of weight... but when he stepped through the front door of my house I ABSOLUTELY didn't recognise him!

I was ABSOLUTELY speachless for a good 10 seconds - and I'm NEVER lost for words.

Talk about transformation! WOW. Total hottie! Not only has he lost ALL the weight, but he's also stacked on some SERIOUS muscle.
He admitted to still weighing in at 120Kg (265Lbs) but I have to say... a negligable of that is body fat. Hats off to him... Other than a little loose skin around his belt, he was looking mighty fine there in his skin tight shirt and those guns/thighs bulging at the seems of his shirt/jeans.

Oh mahhh Lawwwwdie!

Down side was that we spent the night talking about him...hmmm... him him him!

H.
  #13   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2006, 10:40 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
The two teens living in my house worked out with me today.
I won't post their pics online. They can do that if they want to.
One has size, the other has veins.
Oh lawdy.
I have to get a dance belt to work out with these two.
geez.
  #14   Add to MUSCULOID's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 20th, 2007, 05:47 PM

MUSCULOID is on a distinguished road
I am in the gym everyday and i am one of the bigger guys there, so i am always watching the muscle coming and going. well there is a new guy who started going to my gym and i knew something was up when he showed up in a tight tanktop and perfectly fitting shorts with about a 2 inch inseam. they jussssst fit, and i could see he had a very nice body at about 6'1 and 170 pounds, and a perfect package. he wears a jock with the shorts so you can see the straps across his ass thru the shorts just a little. great arms and nice legs not big but very well toned. well after a few weeks i see this guy and something is going on!!!!!, the viens in his arms are poping out and his chest got thicker, shoulders a little pump...
i watch him change last week and yikes !!!!this guy is on some great shit =he looks amazzzzing. his butt is now a very tight bubble, muscular abs, and the legs are getting very thick. you know how you can tell.... his biceps are busting with veins and his chest is much thicker and the back tapering to a 29 inch waist wow!! what a show!! you can see he is loving his new muscles and the attention- he is into showing them off, this guy is going to be a monster!!!
i was amazed!! I love to watch them transform, you can tell the human body cannot do that on it's own>>> now and i have some serious competition!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to MUSCULOID For This Useful Post:
bbgonnabe (January 30th, 2013)
  #15   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 18th, 2007, 06:15 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Exclamation More Muscular Males

I'm getting there, but, oh God, I still love seeing and being moved by those obvious bods out and about. It's a gr-r-r-r-eat feeling knowing that you're being admired and gawked at. I had that experience just yesterday at my local Gold's here in the greater Fayetteville area. Both dudes and dudettes were doing quick takes and exhaling/inhaling with inaudible gasps while focusing on my defined bod. Thank God for such a beautiful, well-endowed body, for your self as well as for those others who exhibit the creative perfection that has been given to them and us...bigmuscle.com
This can also be most appropriately called: "showing off" what you have been given and being gratefully appreciative of that gift. Don't be ashamed of displaying the really hard work. Exhibit your essence, masculine or feminine.

Last edited by MAZIVKAROLY; September 18th, 2007 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Adding more and more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAZIVKAROLY For This Useful Post:
bbgonnabe (January 30th, 2013), ThickRick (April 1st, 2014)
  #16   Add to caligula's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2009, 03:10 PM

caligula is on a distinguished road
Interesting

OK...I really like this thread. Keep it coming.
  #17   Add to peterbrowns's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 14th, 2010, 09:39 AM

peterbrowns is on a distinguished road
You have already reached puberty a long time brother. Just Cause you do not have a foot or hair pit? It means nothing. Heck, some adult males do not. I am 15 too, and I have no hair at all, except for a couple of Pubes. Doesn't stop me. Girls think I am hot.I am kinda a big help to a lot of stairs. If it breaks because you have no leg hair, let a Batch go down.Trying out better anyway.
  #18   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2011, 08:45 AM

ottomun6
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterbrowns View Post
You have already reached puberty a long time brother. Just Cause you do not have a foot or hair pit? It means nothing. Heck, some adult males do not. I am 15 too, and I have no hair at all, except for a couple of Pubes. Doesn't stop me. Girls think I am hot.I am kinda a big help to a lot of stairs. If it breaks because you have no leg hair, let a Batch go down.Trying out better anyway.
Did this come from a different thread??
  #19   Add to Aielyn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2011, 08:49 AM

Aielyn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomun6 View Post
Did this come from a different thread??
Ignore posts like that - if you look at the sig, you'll discover that it's actually a spambot. One of the more recent techniques used by spambots seems to be literally grabbing text from other posts on the same forum.
  #20   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 17th, 2011, 08:35 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
I hope eventually the moderators figure out how to stop this bait-and-switch type of manipulation by spambots. Another red flag is the age of the threads! When a thread is more than two years old, it generally means that the spambots are responsible. Ugh!
  #21   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2011, 06:56 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by musculoid View Post
i am in the gym everyday and i am one of the bigger guys there, so i am always watching the muscle coming and going. Well there is a new guy who started going to my gym and i knew something was up when he showed up in a tight tanktop and perfectly fitting shorts with about a 2 inch inseam. They jussssst fit, and i could see he had a very nice body at about 6'1 and 170 pounds, and a perfect package. He wears a jock with the shorts so you can see the straps across his ass thru the shorts just a little. Great arms and nice legs not big but very well toned. Well after a few weeks i see this guy and something is going on!!!!!, the viens in his arms are poping out and his chest got thicker, shoulders a little pump...
I watch him change last week and yikes !!!!this guy is on some great shit =he looks amazzzzing. His butt is now a very tight bubble, muscular abs, and the legs are getting very thick. You know how you can tell.... His biceps are busting with veins and his chest is much thicker and the back tapering to a 29 inch waist wow!! What a show!! You can see he is loving his new muscles and the attention- he is into showing them off, this guy is going to be a monster!!!
I was amazed!! I love to watch them transform, you can tell the human body cannot do that on it's own>>> now and i have some serious competition!!!
damn big guy! I nearly came while reading your post! It was all i could do not to blow lol! I am just like you and i love seeing and knowing a guy is juicing up, into getting freaky huge and stronger than superman just like you and i! I have said this before but i find a mild to moderate case of roid acne so fucking hot and an affirmation of steroid use! I get off over it from time to time! I'm not talking a gross, teenage boy case of acne, i am talking a real fucking muscle dude on steroids who you know wants nothing more to get fucking massive and stronger than superman just like thousands of us! I love muscle but i love roided up muscle monsters even hotter! Your post has my 11" muscle cock throbbing so hard and spewing roid filled precum like a volcano superman and reading that you are one of the huge guys in the gym is what made my big cock rip thru my briefs and spray paint the walls, desk, my chair and monitor with huge amounts of roid filled precum! Thank you big time! Gotta go take care of this roided up muscle cock of mine over you sir! Time to paint the ceiling and walls with at least 3-4 coats!!!!!!!!!!! Does gearing up have the same insane effect on your sex drive like it does on my already crazy sex drive? I hope so! It breaks my heart when i read guys post on the roid boards about decca dick or they can't get it up while on a cycle.........i am blessed, no matter what i am on or what my stack is, my cock is rock hard, spewing tons of roid filled precum like a dam having burst (which i love to use to lube up a hot tight ass before ripping it wide open!), i mean insane amounts of roid filled precum like never before in my life and i love it!!!!!!!!! I have always produced precum but when i cycle, i am throbbing 24/7, spewing tons and tons of roid filled precum that my shorts, work slacks, jock, sheets etc are soaking wet and instead of jerking off 5-6 times a day when i am not on a cycle, i am fucking getting off anyway i can at least 11-12 times a day which still isn't enough! I wake up raging hard, my fist wrapped around my huge cock, the sheets soaking wet and ready to spray paint the ceiling and walls with no effort!!!!!! I'm for real and every word i have said here is true!!!!!!!! I know of a few muscle beast just like me and get off hearing about more guys who roids have the same effect! How many of you guys who use gear are blessed with the same effects i have while on a cycle?!!! I can't be the only one who thinks some roid acne is fucking hot am i? I bet you are just like me aren't superman????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shoot me an email or reply here sir! I'd love to hear from you big guy or anyone who wants to comment on my post. Can you tell how fucking horny i am and i am in mid cycle lol? I bet you can!!!! My email is [email protected]
The Following User Says Thank You to Big RR For This Useful Post:
ThickRick (April 1st, 2014)
  #22   Add to mgm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2011, 09:04 AM

mgm is on a distinguished road
How about me? I am 6' 3" tall. I'm 210 pounds. I'm 18 years old. My stats are as follows
Neck: 18"
Shoulder width: 22-23" (can't get a good measurement)
Chest: 45"
Arms: 14-15"
Waist: 33"
Ass: Over 40"
Quads: 28"
Calves: 17"
Feet: Size 14
Cock: 7" by 7"

I have never lifted a day in my life. Pictures for those who ask.
  #23   Add to annoyingone's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM

annoyingone is on a distinguished road
Post pictures!!!
  #24   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:54 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgm View Post
I have never lifted a day in my life. Pictures for those who ask.
Yeah let's see.
  #25   Add to raven79's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2012, 07:47 PM
The Insatiable Poster

Thanked 2,031 Times in 861 Posts
raven79 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to raven79
Skumbum, I doubt if mgm is even still on here that much. His comment is from one year ago.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options