The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 12:25 AM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Davey's Destiny - part 10

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12

? Ten ?

When I awoke, I found myself staring into bright blue eyes. ?G?mornin,? I mumbled.

Davey smiled at me. ?Good morning, Justin.?

I reached out, ignored the soreness in my stiff muscles as I stroked his hair. ?You feeling better??

?Much.? He looked me over. ?You stayed all night.?

A tremor of unease went through me. I couldn?t put my finger on it, but something seemed very different about my little brother. ?I promised.?

He stared at me for so long that I actually started to squirm a little. To hide it, I eased myself up, got out of bed.

Oh, these kinks in my body were going to be with me through the weekend, I was sure.

Davey followed me out of bed, his eyes still focused on mine. ?It means a lot to me that you stayed, Justin. I won?t forget it.?

?What are you talking about?? I broke into a grin and wrapped my arms around him. ?You?re my brother. I?d do anything for??

All at once, I noticed that I was standing on my toes as I tried to set my chin on top of his head. Slowly, I pulled back, looked down at him in shock.

His mouth crooked. ?I told you I?d be growing again soon.?

This didn?t? He didn?t sound like?

My hands trembled as I slid them to his shoulders. ?Something else is different, isn?t it? Something inside you.?

Davey nodded, that half smile still on his lips. ?Yes.?

His eyes weren?t the eyes of an eight year old boy. They were older, more focused?

Colder?

?Davey,? I whispered, cupping his cheek in one of my hands.

He lifted his hand to cover mine. ?Do you still love me??

My breath caught as I willed him not to slip away from me. ?Of course!?

?I?m glad,? he said softly. ?It means I have a little more time with you.? His fingers curled around my palm. ?But you should get yourself ready to say goodbye.?

Goodbye? ?Wh-Where are you going??

He shook his head and dragged me against his body. It felt like I?d been slammed into a brick wall, but I gritted my teeth and took it, stroking his dark hair as he squeezed me tight.

?Not yet,? he whispered.

?Davey, you promised to tell me, remember? I realize I didn?t set you to a time limit, I really, really need to know. Do you understand??

?Yeah,? he lifted me off my feet, ?and I will tell you soon. I-I just want to hold on to you for a little longer.?

My eyes slid shut. Why couldn?t he trust me with this? ?I?m not saying goodbye to you, Davey. No matter what you say, no matter what you do.?

He chuckled against my stomach. ?You don?t know what I know.? He tipped his head back, looked up at me. ?You?re so light, Justin. It?s nothing to hold you like this.?

?Davey??

?I thought you were going to sneak away from me in the middle of the night. I almost held on to your hand to make sure you?d stay.? He frowned. ?I?m not sure why I let go of you.?

Despite myself, I smiled. ?Nice plan, pipsqueak. I could have gone off as soon as you fell asleep.?

His head tilted to the side. ?You really don?t understand, do you??

?Understand what??

?It?s nothing to hold you like this.?

?You said that already.?

His arms tightened around me, making it hard for me to breathe. ?It?s nothing, Justin. Your body is so weak that mine can hardly feel it. If I?d held on to your hand, I wouldn?t even have noticed you were trying to pull away, especially after I?d fallen asleep.?

Hearing him talk this way scared the hell out of me. Not because he was hurting me?I was used to that by now?but because the words were so unlike him. Instinctively, I pushed on his bare shoulders. Hard and round, they had no give to them.

?It doesn?t matter how much you fight. You can?t do anything unless I let you.?

My body stilled, and I looked into those steady, serious eyes. ?Then let me down. Please.?

Surprise flickered in his face, then his arms loosened. His pecs, abs, thighs all pressed into me as I slid to the floor?a hard reminder of his size and strength.

?Thank you,? I said, trying not to make my deep breath obvious.

?Justin?? Davey?s chest hitched as he glanced the holes he?d put into the wall last night, at the mess in the room, and finally at me. ?Do you hate me yet??

He was still my little brother. He was still Davey. ?Of course not.? I leaned down, pressed my lips to his forehead. ?Could never hate you.?

?Aw, man!? He rubbed at his forehead as a hot blush colored his skin. ?You didn?t have to kiss me!?

The old Davey didn?t know enough to be embarrassed by a kiss. This morning he was more grown up than I?d ever seen him, and that worried me. But I forced a chuckle and ruffled his hair. ?How about breakfast??

His face lit up and he raced past me out of his bedroom.

I rubbed at the ache in my chest as I followed him. Somehow, I needed to find out what Davey knew, but I couldn?t force him to tell me. Hell, I couldn?t get him to do anything unless he let me.

How was I going to get him out of this? How was I going to get us out of this?

When I got to the kitchen, Davey was already sitting at the kitchen counter. He grinned when I walked in. ?Can we have omelets??

?Sure.? I got some eggs, cheese, and ham out of the fridge. Listening to the quiet of the house, I realized that our parents weren?t home. ?I can make sausages too, if you want. We could even split a grapefruit.?

?We?re having breakfast together??

I glanced over my shoulder, nodded.

Davey smiled brilliantly.

Maybe we weren?t as far gone as I?d feared.

I made our breakfast, set a plate in front of him and one in front of me. All the while I went over the list of people I should call today. Chris?s mother? No, probably a little too soon for that. Mom and Dad? Should I call their cell?

Yeah, I needed to find out if they?d be coming home today. Or at all.

I shook my head. They?d come home, no question. They were our parents.

?What are you thinking about, Justin??

A faint smile touched my mouth as I glanced up. ?Just organizing my thoughts.?

Davey made an understanding sound as he took a sip of orange juice. ?Sometimes I do that.?

?Yeah,? I murmured. ?I?m sure you do.?

He set down his juice, went back to tearing into his food. I couldn?t help watching him. The muscles in his arm and chest rippling as he brought the food to his mouth. The sheer size of his hands as he held his fork. Frightening. Mesmerizing.

It went deeper than that, though. The way he ate was different. Fast, but some of that childlike enthusiasm I was used to seeing in him had vanished. When he cut into his eggs and sausage it was neater, more precise. He chewed his food instead of wolfing it down.

He glanced up, caught me staring. ?Did you notice how much bigger I am?? he asked, grinning at me as he lifted his arm. ?See? I?ve got the biggest muscles you?ve ever seen in real life, right??

Jesus. That rock of a bicep... it was proportionately bigger than any I?d ever seen. ?Yeah.?

He stood, leaned over the counter. ?Want to touch it? Bet it?s the hardest thing you?ll ever feel.?

My hand shook, but thankfully the phone rang before I had to come up with an excuse to keep my distance. I loved Davey, that would never change.

But I was also scared shitless of him.

I got up and answered the phone, trying not to be bothered by the look of hard disappointment in Davey?s face. ?Hello? Oh hey, Brad.? My eyes widened. ?Crap. I totally forgot we were going to the mall today.?

The sound of splintering wood snapped my attention back to Davey. His stared at me, scowling, his fist clenched tight. He?d slammed it into the counter?that was the sound I?d heard.

Careful to keep my own face cheerful and calm, I smiled into the phone. ?Sorry, I?ve got to cancel on you, Brad.?

Davey?s fingers unfurled as Brad asked me why.

?Hanging out with my little brother today.?

Davey tilted his head to the side. I winked at him as I listened to the voice on the other line.

?I know we had plans, but his changed and now he?s here and my parents aren?t. I can?t leave him alone; I have to take care of him.?

The scowl slipped from his face.

Brad was pretty understanding about it, and I told him we?d hang out some other time, then hung up the phone.

Davey settled back in his chair, stared at me in awe. ?You? You chose me.?

I folded my arms over my chest. ?Yep.?

He frowned. ?Did you stay because you were scared??

?Nope.?

?W-Will you always choose me??

I leaned forward on the counter. ?When you need me? Always.?

His gaze dropped, slid to the crater he?d put in the wood under his hand. ?I? I broke it.?

?Don?t worry about it, Davey. Just be more careful next time, okay??

He glanced toward the livingroom. ?I break a lot of stuff.?

I touched my fingers to his forehead, drawing his attention. ?We?ll fix it.?

Davey rubbed his hand over his skin when I pulled away. ?I don?t really care if you kiss me there, Justin.?

?Thanks,? I said, chuckling.

His gaze drifted to the broken wood again.

?Hey,? I whispered, ?want to know a secret??

He met my gaze, his eyes round and bright. ?Yeah.?

Gripping the Lazy Susan next to him, I dragged it to the edge of the counter. ?I messed up a lot of things too when I was your age.?

His lips parted when he saw the carving etched into the wood underneath. ?Justin Wuz Here.?

?I wasn?t a very good speller in the third grade.?

?You did this?? Davey lifted his head. ?Did you get into a lot of trouble??

?Mom and Dad don?t know. I hid it under that Lazy Susan, and they haven?t moved it in nine years. During spring cleaning I always make sure I pull kitchen duty. Now you know why.?

He giggled. God, it was a great sound. ?You?re lying to me!?

?Have I ever lied to you, Davey??

His face cleared. ?No,? he said softly. He seemed to have trouble looking at me, because he stared down at the carving again. ?How did you write this??

?With a table knife. Did a little bit every day for a week.?

?It took you that long? Even with a knife?? He pressed his thumb against the counter above my name, once again splintering it.

My little brother carved Davey into the wood using nothing but his nail. Between our names, he etched the word and.

?There, now it says Davey and Justin Wuz Here.? His brow furrowed. ?That?s not right.? Using the pad of his thumb, he sanded?sanded?the wuz off the counter and etched were in its place. ?That?s better, isn?t it??

Swallowing hard, I nodded.

He grabbed the Lazy Susan and slid it back into place. ?Now it?s our secret.?

Our secret. That was good, right? It meant he was starting to trust me. ?Maybe we can share more soon??

Davey paused, nodded.

?Alright,? I said, wanting to push him but knowing I couldn?t.

?Justin?? His fingers curled into a fist again. ?I want you to hang out with Brad today.?

The soft statement took me off-guard, and I shook my head. ?Can?t leave you alone, little brother.?

Suddenly, he smirked at me. ?I can take care of myself, big brother.?

Damn, I hated it when he teased me like that! ?You?re eight. I don?t want anything to happen to you.?

That smirk didn?t leave him as he looked over my body and found me wanting. ?If something did happen, you couldn?t protect me. Not as well as I can protect myself.?

My breath died in my chest.

?Go,? said Davey, his eyes focused and playful. ?Or I?ll make you go.?

It was the playfulness that chilled me. The strange blend of my Davey and this darker one that kept me up at night. ?Why do you want me to leave??

He didn?t answer, just watched me as a ripple of power went through his swollen muscles.

Slowly, reluctantly, I reached for the phone.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick

Last edited by Rowan; September 25th, 2008 at 12:43 AM. Reason: updating chapter markers because I'm a masochist
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Rowan For This Useful Post:
gogr2 (October 10th, 2012)
  #2   Add to joel24242's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 12:48 AM

joel24242
Send a message via MSN to joel24242 Send a message via Yahoo to joel24242
Yay for another installment. Thanks Rowan. Masterful work once again, you have me completely hooked. The mystery surrounding Davey just keeps building and building. The tension is immense. Keep up the amazing work.

Joel.
  #3   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 12:56 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
ditto !
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 06:42 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Davey's character changed considerably in this chapter, despite his physical growth he emotionally depended on Justin for guidance and safety, until now, whatever is happening to that massive boy, he surely matured very fast, there is a very interesting twist here, it is Justin who needs to hold on to Davey, maybe he is the one in the need of protection...and sending him away could be the best way Davey found to protect him...

Great chapter, as always, whenever you have the time to spoil us with any new installment or story, please make yourself comfortable

Cheers,
  #5   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 06:44 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
It's been a long time and there's a new twist.

You're work at building tension and originality of thought are, as always, outstanding.

I look forward, with a sense of dread, to where this is going!!
  #6   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 07:48 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Remarkable repast of words.

Thanks deeply for such a skilled and satisfying set of words. Remarkable indeed. Once more, thanks for sharing your talent with all of us.
  #7   Add to ARCHEON's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Registered Abs User

ARCHEON
Send a message via AIM to ARCHEON
I wish I knew why I like this story so much more than all your others -- it just "gets" to me on so many levels.

Thank you, Rowan.
  #8   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 10:16 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Davey is slowly but surely taking on the role of the "big" brother in this story, as the one who is "in charge". He determines whether or not Justin can hang out with Brad or stay with him. On the other hand, he still cares deeply about how Justin feels about him. Carving out "Davey and Justin were here" in the wooden counter really shows that, with his size and strength, deep down inside, he's still a little boy who longs for that relationship and wants to have a "big brother" like Justin to look up to.

It's his strength that has now given him the authority to impose his will over Justin as well, and he's beginning to discover that now, and he realizes that Justin is completely helpless. That shows, when Davey was able to lift him off the ground. A younger brother lifting and holding his older brother helplessly in the air is a sign of complete superiority and power. When Davey holds Justin, Justin is helpless, he can't move. he is completely left in Davey's hands. Davey is beginning to realize that now... He can do whatever he wants! He's the alpha male, he's in charge now... NOT Justin! Still, Davey loves his brother and he protects him...

It'll be fun to see where Rowan takes this story. I can almost see a reverse in the pecking order, where Davey becomes the "big" brother, who starts to look after Justin, who now must take on the role of the "little" brother. Davey makes the decisions, and gets to boss Justin around. Davey will determine, where Justin can go, and what he can do, what he cannot. Davey is in charge, he's the "big" brother now, because he's stronger and he wants to protect his weaker brother.

Another great chapter!
  #9   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 11:31 AM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Holy crabapples Batman, I had forgotten about this story! I gotta re-read this from the start! *goes off to re-read it*

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #10   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 11:48 AM

Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I KNOW!! I had to go back and paste all the previous 9 chapters in one Word document. I had been soooooo long since I had read the last chapter! Like.... two months!!???? Well, better late than never, Rowan! Thanks for posting! At this rate, we'll see chapter 11 around Christmas time... Heheh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM
Holy crabapples Batman, I had forgotten about this story! I gotta re-read this from the start! *goes off to re-read it*
  #11   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 12:04 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
I KNOW!! I had to go back and paste all the previous 9 chapters in one Word document. I had been soooooo long since I had read the last chapter! Like.... two months!!???? Well, better late than never, Rowan! Thanks for posting! At this rate, we'll see chapter 11 around Christmas time... Heheh...
thanks for posting, definitely
  #12   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 01:48 PM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Rowan,

Most excellent to see another Davey's post! At first I was a little afraid that I'd have trouble falling back into this story since it's different than a lot of your more recent works in terms of the plot, but Davey's fit like a familiar glove which was great to see. I went back and re-read chapter 9 to get a feel for what was going on, and now I'm right back into the story! I can't wait to see what comes next for Davey (or Justin for that matter --- poor guy!).

It's fun because you can see the two sides of Davey all at once in this chapter. At times, he's the cute and playful little brother that Justin recognizes while at other times he's the cold, arrogant super-Davey that gives Justin (and readers!) the willies!

I'm looking forward to that next wrinkle of drama when Davey gets taller than Justin. It'll be a crazy site to see, and I'm curious to see how Justin will handle it, given that he's been so stressed and yet so outwardly calm during the entire affair. I feel bad for Justin, but I can't help wanting to see more.

Great stuff, Rowan. Thanks for continuing!

--JSmith
  #13   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 10:00 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
Three Cheers for Rowan

Thank you Rowan for this installment. I was so delighted to see. It has been a long time since Davey has graced us with his presence. Like others have said, it was nice to see Davey test the boundaries of Justin and his relationship. I think Davey needs to keep asking if Justin will love him because in his 8 year old mind, he thinks that Justin will leave him. Although, it could be part of his plan to dominate Justin. Capitalize on the brotherly love to hold Justin emotionally (and physically) captive. It will be great to read another chapter soon, although you can't rush greatness. Once again, three cheers to Rowan!
  #14   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 11:35 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Okay I love this story but the mystery of what happened to him and what he keeps alluding to is getting to me. What is it! I must know!

Also, well written dialogue.
  #15   Add to Adam's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2007, 09:55 AM

Adam is on a distinguished road
My deepest thanks for posting the next chapter, Rowan! As always it was excellently written and most enjoyable! Interesting that Davey should mention he will have to say good-bye soon. That fits with my hypothesis about what is really happening, as does his reluctance to share the truth with Justin. With Davey acting more mature could we possibly be building towards a romantic relationship between the brothers? On the one hand that seems very unlikely, given Justin's pure brotherly love for Davey. On the other hand, we know that Justin is gay . . . . Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but the possibility did occur to me in this chapter. Also, last chapter Davey talked about the different changes that were taking place in him aside from physical growth and this chapter he insisted that Justin leave the house. My guess? Davey is going to spend the day reading every book in the house at incredible speed and absorbing all the knowledge therein.
  #16   Add to JockStudBoy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2007, 06:07 PM

JockStudBoy
Thanks for adding to this story after a short break.

It's great to know that Davey and Justin are still on their journey (together for now)! Wonder what will happen when Davey is home alone?

Nice setup for the next chapter!
  #17   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2007, 07:15 PM

I'm getting the idea that Davey might be leaving to go somewhere, since he keeps on bringing up the fact that he needs to say goodbye to Justin soon. Gosh, what a shame if Rowan is going to end the story so soon.

I don't have any brothers of my own but reading this story makes me wish I had a little brother like Davey...
  #18   Add to yobdior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 04:05 PM

yobdior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't have any brothers of my own but reading this story makes me wish I had a little brother like Davey...
I'm not quite sure if I'd be exactly thrilled to have a 'Davey' as a brother, but I guess it could be rather interesting

Massive thanks for this chapter Rowan. It's great to see the story coming along again and, well, its written as thrillingly as ever. I'll be very interested to see how you tackle Davey's secrets and whatever it is the story is building to. The tension is palpable!
  #19   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 07:59 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Quote:
Originally Posted by joel24242
Yay for another installment. Thanks Rowan. Masterful work once again, you have me completely hooked. The mystery surrounding Davey just keeps building and building. The tension is immense. Keep up the amazing work.

Joel.
Thanks. Gotta love that tension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skumbum
ditto !

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscl4life
Davey's character changed considerably in this chapter, despite his physical growth he emotionally depended on Justin for guidance and safety, until now, whatever is happening to that massive boy, he surely matured very fast, there is a very interesting twist here, it is Justin who needs to hold on to Davey, maybe he is the one in the need of protection...and sending him away could be the best way Davey found to protect him...
Yep, the story in general should start speeding up now. Hopefully it'll be a good ride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillups44
I look forward, with a sense of dread, to where this is going!!
Same here. lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAZIVKAROLY
Thanks deeply for such a skilled and satisfying set of words. Remarkable indeed. Once more, thanks for sharing your talent with all of us.
Thank you for reading it! It's been over a year, so I was nervous about the return of this story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHEON
I wish I knew why I like this story so much more than all your others -- it just "gets" to me on so many levels.
lol. Well I'm glad it gets to ya.

Quote:
Carving out "Davey and Justin were here" in the wooden counter really shows that, with his size and strength, deep down inside, he's still a little boy who longs for that relationship and wants to have a "big brother" like Justin to look up to.
What I like about this story is that Davey's *always* changing. It's kinda fun to see what Justin will have to deal with next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300
It'll be a crazy site to see, and I'm curious to see how Justin will handle it, given that he's been so stressed and yet so outwardly calm during the entire affair. I feel bad for Justin, but I can't help wanting to see more.
haha. That's so so wrong, but I feel the same way. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bribear1042
I think Davey needs to keep asking if Justin will love him because in his 8 year old mind, he thinks that Justin will leave him.
Yeah, I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaru_grower
Okay I love this story but the mystery of what happened to him and what he keeps alluding to is getting to me. What is it! I must know!
haha. Sorry, not for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
With Davey acting more mature could we possibly be building towards a romantic relationship between the brothers? On the one hand that seems very unlikely, given Justin's pure brotherly love for Davey. On the other hand, we know that Justin is gay . . . . Maybe I'm jumping the gun here, but the possibility did occur to me in this chapter.
Nope. I'm a big fan of not-so-brotherly love, but I'm not planning on it for this story. Not to say we won't be having all kinds of other fun though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JockStudBoy
It's great to know that Davey and Justin are still on their journey (together for now)!
I love their dynamic, through all it's phases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobdior
I'm not quite sure if I'd be exactly thrilled to have a 'Davey' as a brother, but I guess it could be rather interesting
LOL! I'm with you!

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #20   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2007, 03:54 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
It's great to see the return of Davey! Even after an extended absence, you didn't miss a beat picking up the plot. I hope you keep it going, because this chapter really sets up a most interesting chapter to follow. Why did Davey order Justin to go? Was it because he wants him to spend time with his friend after he reassured Davey by choosing to stay with him? Or, is there some major event that will take place while Justin is out? There are so many questions to answer!

Thanks for continuing this story!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options