The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Chat & Role-Playing Transcripts Post your muscle growth role-play chat transcripts here! (Please read the forum rules before posting!)

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 27th, 2007, 12:02 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Mega Hugely Massive Muscle Daddies

MEGA HUGELY MASSIVE MUSCLE DADDIES
Mad Dog: shall we cut to the chase?
Arri: sure
muscl4life: well boys, so the scenario is a hunky personal trainer hired by a massive condo inhabited by massive senior muscle masters
Mad Dog: I already know Arri wants to be one of the trainers :3
Mad Dog: erm
Mad Dog: the masters
Mad Dog: I'll be the trainer unless you really want it,
muscl4life: hehe you can be the small guy :P
muscl4life: so each one make your character
Mad Dog: I'll be Brad, shaggy blonde hair and brown eyes, 6'3" and 260 lbs. of brawn. Part-time bodybuilder and part-time trainer.
muscl4life: Sweet... so I?ll be Buck - 7'3" 460 massive pounds of incredibly huge brawn, tanned skin, salt and pepper hair, honey colored eyes, thick juicy lips adorned by a very well trimmed mustache, uncanny super huge muscles, incredibly veined, smooth, a super hot mulatto man from Louisiana at 67 years old -
Arri: Cool...I'll be Bull, a gigantic native American man. 7'5" and 520 pounds, just a bit bigger than buck, thanks in part to my being older, at 73. I've got long hair that retains its dark black color, and bright green eyes. My body is hairless, but tanned and smooth*
muscl4life: So Brad was looking for a nice job so he could pay for his training and dispenses when he got a great offer, he would be the personal trainer of the "Titanic Haven Retirement Home" - a condo for senior citizen, which only accepts male interns with sports background. The cocky jock arrived there thinking he would meet at couple of skinny geezers
muscl4life: When the young man got to the place he noticed right away was the massive size, the houses were massive and, there were indeed several other guys around his own age playing outside, but when he saw the size of the older guys he just couldn't believe, the geezers made him look puny. finally he gets to #23 B. He gulps down and rings the bell - strong voices just moan "Come on in... it's open"
Mad Dog: "Hello?" I say nervously as I walk inside. "I'm looking for..." I glance down over my pecs at the piece of paper I'm holding, "Buck and... Bull?"
muscl4life: (grunt sounds) "in here ....!" and when Brad enters the massive room he finds the massive muscle masters fucking each other, Bull is laying on his back while Buck pounds his massive butt and feels the mounds of his triceps, the are both sweaty and smelling so manly, so powerful masculine that the young trainer feels hi knees trembling
muscl4life: Buck is lost on his fucking movements "Who can this be now?" He grunts as he pounds even faster inside Bull.
Mad Dog: "Um, I, er," I stammer, taken aback (and aroused) by what I'm seeing. These are old men! Shouldn't they be losing interest in sex?! "I'm Brad, your trainer... I thought we had a session scheduled?"
Arri: *the massive tanned man has his eyes pinched shut as his lover fucks him, his black nipples perked and hard, likely having bee thoroughly tortured before the fuck session...he doesn't even notice the small man there*
muscl4life: "I know you're getting closer Bull, time to scream my name out loud my muscle slut!"Buck yells as he throws his head back and thrusts even deeper inside his even bigger lover?"come on Bull, scream my name and let's cum together..."
Arri: *the giant rubs his monstrous dick, it has to be over three feet long and wider around than a phone pole...he trembles and bites his lip, feeling his ass skewered by an equally huge dick* Ohhh....ohhh...OHHH! BUUUUUUCCCKK! *he screams out, cum fountaning from his cock*
Mad Dog: My jaw drops as I cum involuntarily from the eroticism I'm witnessing. Fuck! I'm not even here as far as these behemoths are concerned!
muscl4life: Buck can't take all that massive man screaming his man and he just bites the hard shoulders on the behemoth and cums fiercely inside his lover, the both geezers suddenly roll over the bed in which they were fucking and still feel their bodies oozing cum and enjoying their ever lasting orgasms, suddenly they are both laughing out loud "Hehe, I got you this time... you old fucker!" Buck says as he enjoys his cock isndie Bull's butt... Then he looks up "Oh look, i guess we have company..."
Arri: *Bull opens his eyes sleepily, eyeing the strange person in their condo* Nngg?...Who are you?...
Mad Dog: "Er, yeah," I say, trying to look offended and cover my growing wet spot with my clipboard. "I said before I'm Brad, the trainer you had scheduled for today."
muscl4life: "Oh shit... I forgot about him..." Buck says slaps the back of his lover "I told you the trainer would be here before 10, why did you have to beg for a fourth time in the morning huh?" However, Duck is still inside Bull
Arri: *smirks and looks over at the young man* Ahh...nice to meet you Brad...
Mad Dog: "N-nice to meet you two," I reply. Jesus, I've never been intimidated like this before!
muscl4life: Buck grins... as he pulls his massive cock from his lover "Yeah... sorry for the mess kid... you just caught us in an intimate time..." The massive mulatto man groans as his 26" semi flaccid cock finally gets out of the butt of the even taller man. "So, you seem to be a sturdy lad... (Buck grins at that) we were interested in getting some points in our work out routines
Mad Dog: "Well, um," I continue to stammer, "you guys look fairly healthy. What do you do at the moment when it comes to fitness, cuz it seems to be working!"
muscl4life: "Hehe well, after 50 years of work out you gotta learn some new tricks, me and Bull went to these new gyms, but that?s for little guys! The weights are so small and light we had to laugh at the size of their plates isn?t it right Bull?
Arri: *grins and nods* Yeah, we've outgrown pretty much everything there is to offer!
muscl4life: So that's why we kinda made our own gym, but we need a professional to know if everything is okay... so ... Brad isn't it? Do you think you can help a couple of geezers setting up the gym of their dreams?" Buck says as he gets inside a golden posing trunks that seems too tight for his massive cock
Mad Dog: "Well, yeah, sure. Especially at the pay you're giving me," I say. It's true; I'm making a ton compared to what I usually do. I had to sign a confidentiality agreement before hand, though. It seemed odd, but now it makes sense.
Arri: *chuckles* We just need to get a professional's opinion, I'm sure you understand.
muscl4life: "Nice... so follow me... Bull.. why don't you give the little guy a ride? his legs are still shaking from what he's just seen!"
Arri: *laughs and pulls himself from your massive dick* I dunno Buck...I don't think he'd like that.
Mad Dog: It's true, my thick thighs are knocking together!
Mad Dog: "Well, maybe it'd be okay," I consent.
Arri: *nods softly* Well okay...if he says it's alright...*grins and scoops the little man up, cradling him to his huge muscles*
Mad Dog: "...Aren't I heavy?" I ask, amazed
Arri: Heavy?...You only weigh like 250 pounds or so right?
muscl4life: Buck just laughs... "the last little guy we had here came three times before we could even notice he was there, you seem to be tough enough" Bull and Buck take the little guy to his massive complex, each machine is over five times the size of the biggest version Brad had ever seen "Welcome to the Quarry! We liked that name, so in here we only use boulders as weights, each of these plates weigh 500 pounds each, right now we have 300,000 pounds in three different times, 500, 2000 and 15000 pounds
Mad Dog: "No way! Even guys your sizes can't lift that much!" I protest.
Arri: *laughs deeply* Of course we can...it's pretty easy really.
muscl4life: Buck looks at his partner and grins "So who's showing the little shit? you or me?"
Arri: *grins* I think you'd do the best job, Buck.
Mad Dog: "Show me what?" I ask.
muscl4life: Buck laughs and walks towards the bench , he grabs the massive plates and stacks up 4500 pounds on each side, and since the bar is over 2 feet around he is carrying over 12000 pounds on that massive weight, so he just picks it and starts crunching the weight nice and slowly "Yeah... am I doing it right boy? Can you see the veins pumping slowly and thicker with each movement?"
Mad Dog: I nod. His movement is nearly perfect. Why wouldn't it be? Everything else on this stud is!
muscl4life: "come on kid, you're the pro here, tell this old guy if he is doing things alright, can you see the muscles working out? How many reps should i make on each set?"
Arri: *Bull grins as he watches his lover lift the enormous weight*
muscl4life: Buck grins as he knows the kid is getting so hard his little 9 incher is aching
Mad Dog: "Yeah, you're doing things basically right, maybe straighten your back a bit," I say, trying to fall into my trainer persona. "It looks like you're working the muscles intended... a lot. You should stop the set whenever you start to feel the fatigue in your muscles."
muscl4life: "Hehe, Bull can you tell this kid how many reps we usually do?"
Arri: Mmmm...I would say somewhere near 300...
muscl4life: Buck just laughs as the trainer almost falls over his ass "Are you alright kid?"
Mad Dog: "Y-yeah," I say, steadying myself. "If you can do that many reps, have you thought about increasing the weight. I mean, even more?"
muscl4life: "Erm... sure, but then I need a warm up don?t I? Shit Bull, this guy thinks we don't know that we need to warm up before hitting the weights heavily?"
Arri: *laughs* I don't think he understood that this WAS our warm-up, Buck.
muscl4life: Buck lowers the weight and holds it on just one hand... "Well... Bull, your turn now... show this little shit how heavy the old school trains!"
Arri: *grins and grabs the weight, starting to curl it easily...the bigger man has even less trouble with this* Mmm...yeah, this feels good...
muscl4life: Buck comes behinds Brad... "How heavy are you boy?"
Mad Dog: "Six fucking TONS?" I say, still unbelieving.
Mad Dog: "I'm 263, last time I checked," I say proudly.
Arri: *laughs* I remember when I was 263...
muscl4life: "Well why don't you sit at the bar, Bull is gonna give you some fun ride
Mad Dog: I tremulously do as I'm told. These guys could crush (or fuck) me to death, so choice doesn't really exist for me right now.
Arri: *grins and starts to curl the weight with one arm* Mmm...can't really feel the difference...but whatever works...*grins as he sees the man's dick through his jeans* Mmm...*engulfs it as he raises the man up*
muscl4life: Buck leans on the wall "I am betting it is gonna take 5 times for this one, Bull, he seems pretty strong
Mad Dog: I feel the sensuous tongue of this brute on my fabric-encased dick and try to fight cumming. I can't show such blatant sexual weakness in front of these two!
Arri: *grins, slurping the dick as it slides into his mouth with each curl* Mmm...maybe more...
muscl4life: Buck laughs as he comes really close "come on little guy, can't you see we have you right where we wanted, my big Bull is hungry and he needs some fresh milk, and i can't wait to see what this stude's juice is gonna do for him, so you are gonna cum for him okay?"Bull says with his strong manly musk right close to your nose
Mad Dog: "Mmmmf," I grunt, eyes tightly shut, trying to think of anything besides how sexy and huge these two senior citizens are, and how good his dick feels being tonguned by the giant Native American.
Arri: *grunts and slurps your dick with each curl, grinning wide...he eventually holds you up in the air and sucks ferociously, you've almost got no choice but to cum!*
Mad Dog: "N-n-no, I won't!" I say willfully. It's the last thing I have control over. If I lose it, I don't know what I'll do!
Arri: *grins* Oh yes you will, little boy...*I suck and lick your dick, trying to milk you*
Mad Dog: "Unnnnf! Nooooo!" I whine, a writhing little boy in your grasp.
muscl4life: Buck moans as his cock gets hard "You were brave kid, but we ain't fair in here" he sneaks in and easily inserts his three huge fingers inside the boy's ass and feels that he is mercilessly caught by surprise, he just cum inside Buck, immediately he sees Brad screaming at the top of his lings and his juices working very fast on Bull's massive muscles, which just explode in size and definition, the native American roars like a primal beast waking after hibernation, he picks Brad with his arms and just squeezes so hardly the massive bar breaks in half dropping heavily to the ground. Buck
muscl4life: just laughs as he feels the changes taking place in the body if his massive native American lover "Yeah Bull, grow for me baby... shit this kid is good!"
Arri: *laughs and grins wide as he feels his body starting to expand* Nggg...his cum is so potent!! I'm getting bigger already!!
Mad Dog: "Ahhh!" I cry out, still shooting the most powerful load of my life.
muscl4life: Bull sucks the last drop of cum from Brad and he just holds the boy on his shoulder as he grow fiercely, looking tenderly at the tiny guy as he feels so pleased that his mind goes blank, Buck gulps as he knows what is coming after, the strong silent, tender Bull is growing ferociously muscular, over 7'6" 600 pounds now, his face is getting darker and even hotter... Buck grins but he is noticeably scared... "Now.. now Bull, remember, you gotta let me try some of the boy juice so i can take you.... holly crap your cock is bigger than I've ever seen it!!"
Arri: *groans, his eyes closed tightly as he rides out the blissful wave of growth, expanding into even bigger horizons than before* Nnngggg...f-feels so fucking GOOD! *the ususally-stoic Bull hollers out*
muscl4life: "Buck moans as he picks the kid from Bull's shoulder "Shit kid... you gotta give some of your stuff now, look at the monster you created!"
Mad Dog: "You... you made me," I pant. "Besides, I'm feel completely spent..."
Arri: *grunts* You better have some cum for my lover, little boy...*I rumble in a deeper voice*
Mad Dog: "But... but I JUST came!" I tremble with fear.
muscl4life: Buck groans "Shiiiiiit, Bull?" He picks the boy and kisses him "Oh come on boy, you're young and strong, look at this body, your cock is still hard, i know you can deliver again, shit, boy, if you don't do something this monster will fuck with both of us, we gotta do something, look at him! Shit he is nearly 8 feet tall
Mad Dog: "Maybe I can cum if you do something to my cock," I say, trying like hell to try to get off now that it looks like my well-being is being threatened.
Arri: *Bull growls and rumbles, rubbing the boy's firm ass* I can milk it from you. *he growls and inserts a massive finger, applying immense pressure to your prostate*
Mad Dog: "Ooooh!" I cry out, squirming as precum drips out of my newly hardened cock in dollops.
muscl4life: "Yeah bull hold that kid for a sec" Buck says as he starts sucking Brad like a wild animal, his technique is so hot that soon the trainer feels his balls filling with cum again, even thought they were empty a few moments ago, Buck just keeps sucking as he flexes his 33"guns and letting the body explore his massive muscles"
Arri: *grins* Suck him, Buck...grow massive like me!
Mad Dog: I lean on those insane biceps with my humanly strong hands and cum agonizingly into your mouth, each jet of cum a work of effort.
muscl4life: Buck keeps on sucking because Bull is not done growing yet, his muscles are bulging and pumping like massive waves of bulging masses.
Arri: *Bull's merciless finger forces more and more of your cum from your body, cum you didn't think you had in you!*
Mad Dog: "Aghh! Please!" I cry out, taken to the edge of my body's capabilities.
muscl4life: Then the mulatto massive man moans even louder as he feels the power of that newly reinforced cum down his throat sends him through the roof, the energy is so intense that Buck screams in pleasure and breaks the very wooden floor as his feet stomp the ground.
Arri: *Bull snarls and demands more cum from you...the gentle man merciless in his drive for more muscle!*
muscl4life: Buck holds Brad in his mouth and keeps sucking as his muscles expand, but when the boy runs out of cum again he just lets him resting on his arms as he feels the massive expansion, the muscles growing so wider and so huge, the veins are massive and Buck soon reaches 7`9" 780 pounds but still growing, and Bull is 8'5"835 pounds of insane muscle.
Mad Dog: "P-please, enough!" I gasp out, fearing the lust in Bull's eyes.
muscl4life: "Shit Bull, this boy is a keeper! I've never tasted so much energy, he is purely testosterone, look at you... you are a fucking huge god!"
Arri: *grins and flexes his arms, pulling his finger from the boy's ass* Mmm...I guess I am...yeah, you'll be staying with us for a while, Brad...*he says sweetly, but it's not a request*
Mad Dog: "You two... how? How did my cum..." I'm so confused and exhausted, I barely know what's real and what I'm imagining.
muscl4life: Buck grins as he kisses Bull hard. "We don't need those, but you know what it does to the little guys!" Buck said getting a vial of poppers and forcing them into Brad's nose "Yeah boy you're not gonna doze off now, we need you very hard, we are gonna make your fucking dreams come true, and you're giving us all that precious cum!"Buck says as he feels the boy already going lustful with the effects of the drug
Mad Dog: "Ahhh, fuck!" I moan, my abused dick and balls bulging again with desire, my mind clouded by chemicals.
muscl4life: Buck flexes his massive muscles and gently sandwiches the little guy between his even bigger lover "Don?t worry boy, we got you really nice, we ain?t gonna hurt ya, all we need is this young, fresh super creamy and tasty cum of yours, we promise we are gonna take care of you..."Buck says caressing the warm, feverish skin of the hunk.
Mad Dog: "Fuck, I gotta fuck someone!" I yell out, not even knowing what I'm doing.
Arri: *Bull grins and moos like his namesake, watching your abused dick rise again* Understand that we don't want to harm you...it's just that we're...vampires of sorts. *grins* We feed off the cum of strong young men like you...it youthens us and makes us strong...and you're our most potent donor yet!
Mad Dog: "Don't fucking care, just gotta fuck an ass!" I say, semi-delirious.
muscl4life: Buck grins "Would you want to fuck my partner as he fucks me little guy, can you imagine fucking that monstrous piece of hard muscle, and enjoying his ride on my firms massive but?" The now 8 feet tall 850 pounds muscle monster groans as he feels Bulls literally drooling over him
Mad Dog: "Yeah! FUCK! AS LONG AS MY DICK GETS IN SOME TIGHT HOLE!!"
Arri: *Bull grunts and turns himself around, flexing his massive back and exposing his pucker* Grrr...fuck me, Brad...give me your cum!!
Mad Dog: I leap on that behemoth and start to dig my dick into his crack as best I can!
muscl4life: Buck grins as he kisses the kid before he blinks at Bull "Well, champ you heard the little boss!"Buck says as he gets ready to be pounded by the hugest man ever!"
Arri: *the 10-foot muscle titan groans, he's already growing bigger still...his eyes literally glow with power as he imagines what more muscle cum will do to him* Mmmff...bend over Buck...get ready for the hardest fuck of your life!
muscl4life: "Shit... take me Bull, I don't want you to stop until we have grown so big this gym is tight for us!"
muscl4life: The massive monster is too hard and too big. Buck feels as Bull enters him and he screams "oh yeah so massive! so huge, you know now how i feel whenever i fuck this guy don't you little boy?
muscl4life: The massive monster is too hard and too big. Buck feels as Bull enters him and he screams "oh yeah so massive! so huge, you know now how i feel whenever i fuck this guy don't you little boy??"
Mad Dog: "SO FUCKING TIGHT AND MUSCULAR!" I scream, rutting the canyon of ass muscle like a demon.
Arri: *howls out in bliss, feeling the small man about to cum in him, to feed him even more...he pounds his lover's ass mercilessly, sweat pouring from his body*
muscl4life: "Yeah... milk him, Bull, squeeze that cock between your butt and let him even harder, we need this boy so bad, i can't get enough of growing - the 9'6"1250 pounds monstrous freak says as he feels even closer. Buck feels Bull is ready to cum so he knows the second round is about to happen. The shorter behemoth unplugs from Bull and easily gets behind Brad, ramming his warm anus "I need all that juice boy, and i need it baaaad, he says before sticking his muscular tongue inside the boy...
Mad Dog: "AAHHHHHHH!" I scream out, unloading an impossible third load, directly into this monstrosity's ass!
muscl4life: Buck shakes as his body absorbs the new load into his body, while Buck manages to drink directly from Bull's ass, feeling the same glorious effects of that massive monstrous growth. Brad feels impossibly hot as his cock is drained faster by the two huge cum vampires who keep growing even bigger .
Mad Dog: I watch as my youthful cum invigorates them both, causing the color in Buck's hair to return the lines of their faces to smooth and their bulks and genitals to reach even larger, freakier, healthier, more generous proportions!
Arri: *Bull snarls and growls as he feels himself getting even larger, getting younger...everything grows bigger and bigger on the two muscle gods!*
muscl4life: Buck stands up feeling his skin receding and his whole body turn back in time, although they are still mature massive muscle monsters, they seem to have rejuvenated at least 20 years, and growing younger by the second, as their muscles reach mad proportions, soon each one is well over 12 feet all and over 2500 pounds of super hard and intense muscles, the size of their cocks and the grotesqueness of the chests is just impossible for any man to handle. Buck comes around to his magnificent body and looks at his partner ?Shit... Bull you look like the day we fucking met!"
Arri: *laughs, squeezing his partner around the waist* Mmm...yeah, you look great yourself, Buck...
Mad Dog: I've stopped cumming, but I'm just in awe of these two... TITANS!
muscl4life: The both titans look down at their trainer "Gee coach... I think it was a great session, you are fucking hired... when can you start so we are gonna REALLY grow?" Buck asks grinning...
Mad Dog: "You mean, this isn't enough?!" I ask, looking at how monstrous their muscles have grown, how insane their cocks and balls are!
Arri: *laughs, flexing his enormous muscles in front of you* We'd be happy to stop...once we're satisfied.
muscl4life: "Shit coach, we've been growing for 50 years, and only now we've reached some decent size, we cannot stop now... but we may take a break with you, after all, we know you little guys are not like us...

The End.
cowboybear (April 14th, 2013)
  #2   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 29th, 2007, 07:57 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Woof!!

That was hugely awesome guys, thanks!!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to musclekid2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 26th, 2009, 08:33 PM

musclekid2 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

very hot.
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2009, 03:26 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Heh, I guess our little rp is becoming a classic I really enjoyed everything about it, from the actual rp to the way it translated to a transcript, very dinamic and action packed, I also appreciate that it still is being read even after two years

Thanks for the compliments, maybe it's time for me Arri and Mad Dog assemble to make another MHMMD scenario

Cheers
  #5   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 27th, 2009, 07:31 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Definitely a classic. Would love to hear how big they are now that they're approaching their 80's!
  #6   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2009, 07:59 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Very FULL filling, in deed and in fact. Many thanks for your imaginative powers at work here. Keep UP the very good work!
  #7   Add to freek06's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 16th, 2009, 03:38 AM

freek06 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to freek06
Smile

Really awsome story that I read. Very well thought out. I did have idea to help the story out. If would ever think about making a movie video of the story to help people visual the characters and the situtation better. Just an idea that I though of after reading a very eructic story.
  #8   Add to fluid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 01:32 PM

fluid is on a distinguished road
This is a great transcript and something i enjoyed reading. Have you thought about continuing the story as it mentions that they want to be tight in the gym. I hope you can. Who else agrees?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options