The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2007, 02:34 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Celeb Morph Fantasy

Hi Folks..

I watched an episode of The Tudors,a British historical drama series about the early life of Henry VIII [Jonathan Rhys Meyers]..

Theres another actor in the show that i find incredibly sexy..He is quite a hunk.
Henry Cavill..

http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/t...0327162232.jpg

He has been in a couple of sex scenes [the most recent being that he was shagging Princess Margaret on a ship rocking about in a storm]
I never thought that someone could look sexy in Tudor style brown leather pants.[not the bloomer pants in this pic!]
But when he strips off his shirt and reveal those meaty hairy pecs,coupled with his seductive looks,i i get a hard-on..

I ended up having a fantasy when i went to bed.. That that was me he was having sex with on that creaky swaying ship in the storm,and i was groping and kissing his hairy pecs while he fucked me....
.....and ultimately,true to the essance of this forum, muscle and genital growth kicked in..

As he was making rough love to me,he would grow ever more muscular with each wild thrust and with each sway of the ship.. His huirsuite pecs would swell under my groping hands and sucking mouth.His strong arms would thicken and ripple with power as he held me still,his biceps expanding into engorged bulging muscles coursing with prominent veins.. His cock would swell inside me,fattening in girth and increasing in length,pushing deeper into me and stretching my pucker wider..His arse would thicken into hard well rounded muscle bubble butt with each thrust,and as his strength would increase so would his ravenous libido,and he would fuck me harder and faster...and talk dirty to me,making sure that i was "his to do as he pleases..and to know my place as his bitch"

...Oh thats enough,..i was getting carried away then..! Don't want to wet my pants just yet.!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2007, 04:52 AM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Yeah Henry is so sexy. His cheeky smirk in the picture you attached is just awesome; can you imagine that cute face atop a huge muscular body? That would just be too much to handle.
  #3   Add to elysiumfields's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2007, 07:32 AM

elysiumfields is on a distinguished road
Check out the morph i just done of him on the Photo's thread 'Celeb Morphs'..Ultra sexy..!
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 28th, 2007, 06:24 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Henry the VIII he is, he is; Henry the VIII he is!

I can see why you would you have a wet dream about him!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options