The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2007, 10:59 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
High School Bully

This is just a quick one in response to a thread on the 'Story Ideas' forum. Let me know what you think....

Ponner was squirrelled away in his garage, working at his chemistry lab. A sophomore in high school, he had finally hit the wall with being bullied by Ty Radnowski. Ty had moved into his school district when they were both in 5th grade, and had immediately ruled the school. Even at the age of 10, Ty was a belligerent bully, and had the bulk to back it up. At 5'6", 160lbs, he outweighed everyone else by 60lbs. He was a thickly set kid, some would say fat, but his fat was not the sloppy soft kind. It was solid and hard. One kid made the mistake of calling him pudgy once. Ty worked the kid over for half an hour. The kid had tried to fight back at first, but every punch he threw, Ty returned, with ten times the power. He knocked the kid all over the room in a sadistic rage. No one had ever called Ty pudgy again.
By their freshman year in high school, Ty had grown to 5'10, 215lbs. He was on the football team, and was by far the strongest kid on the squad, being able to bench press over twice his bodyweight for reps. He could beat up the biggest senior guys, and they all knew it too. Even the coaches were intimidated by him, as he did what he wanted, when he wanted. He knew they wouldn't never throw him off the team.
Ty had never paid much mind to Ponner, who was a quiet, studious kid, all 5'5, 120lbs of him. But freshman year, the guidance counselor had asked Ponner if he would tutor a kid from the football team in science and math. That kid turned out to be Ty.
Ty was none to happy about being tutored by someone, especially someone his own age, but flunking a class was the only thing that would get him thrown off the football team, so he complied. They met up every Thursday, in a little study room off the library. Ty would wear the tightest tank top he could fit into. He still had fat on him, especially since he ate enough for four adult men, but with all his training and lifting, most of it was melting right into muscle. He looked like an off-season bodybuilder now. His shoulders were twice as wide as Ponner's, and he would flex and stretch out as Ponner tried to teach him algebra. Sometimes he would put his forearm down on the little table next to Ponner's and compare them. He'd ripple his arm by clenching and unclenching his fist, his thick forearm undulating with power. "Look at that little girl arm you got," he'd say to Ponner. "You wanna go outside and fight me?" Then he might stretch out his leg and flex it. Even thru his thick jeans you could see his thick thighs bulging. By the end of the hour, the little room would be overheated and rank, and both boys would be dripping sweat, Ty from flexing, and Ponner from anxiety. One their way out of the little cubicle, Ponner never knew if Ty was going to trip him, body block him across the room, or simply knock his books flying out of his arms. "Watch it, pussy," Ty would say, as he muscled his way by.
As the year went by, Ty just got bigger and stronger. By Christmas break, he was 225 lbs, now outweighing Ponner by over 100lbs of pure bully power. Ponner had gone to the guidance counselor to say he didn't want to tutor anymore, but Ty put an end to that, cornering Ponner in the school locker room. "You pull a stunt like that again, and let me show you what will happen." He grabbed Ponner by the wrist and twisted. Ponner fell instantly to the floor, and pissed himself from the pain. "That's just the beginning," said Ty. "And I will do it to you everyday till you start tutoring me again, twit."
Ponner continued to tutor Ty, who manage to pass every class. Ponner was greatly relieved when the school year ended, as he looked forward to a summer off without Ty. Unfortunately for Ponner, two weeks into summer vacation, as he was riding his bike down his driveway, Ty came jogging by.
"Well, looky here. This where you live?" Ty said, stopping. He walked up to Ponner and put his hand on the handlebars. He was shirtless and his running shorts were drenched in sweat, and he looked bigger than ever. He clenched his fist around the handlebars and lifted the front end of the bike off the ground. "Nice bike," he said. "I'm sick of running, I think I need to borrow this for awhile." He knocked Ponner right off the bike, right down onto the driveway.
"Hey!" cried Ponner.
"Don't worry, little buddy, I'll bring it back when I'm done with it."
The lightweight frame of Ponner's ten-speed didn't look like it would hold up under Ty's ponderous bulk, but it did. He was so big, he made it look like a little clown bike, his thick jock thighs pumping away down the street.
Two weeks went by before Ponner saw his bike again. He was mowing his parent's front yard when Ty came by with it. He was carrying it.
"This bike sucks," said Ty. "The tires keep blowing out."
Ponner looked Ty up and down. He was super bulked up and had to weigh 240lbs of fat and muscle. Ty saw him looking and said,"You bettee be real carelful about what you're thinking. Besides, this bike is a piece of shit. Watch." Ty put his hands on the frame of the bike and began bending it. It bent without much resistance at all, Ty's thick fingers easily folding the frame in two. Then in two again. "See?" he said, tossing the twisted frame onto the lawn. "God, I feel so fucking strong. I need to fight someone." Ponner began to back away from him. "You can go ahead and run, I'll just catch you," Ty said. But even before Ponner turned to run, Ty pounced, tackling him to the ground. The teen jock put Ponner into one hold after another, rolling him around on the lawn like a toy. "Ah, yeh, so fucking strong," the big growing musclehead proclaimed again. He pinned Ponner to the ground with one hand. "Now, give me some money, I wanna go buy breakfast." Ponner fished around in his pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill. "Ten dollars ain't enough. Go get more," ordered Ty, lifting Ponner off the ground like a pillow. Ponner ran inside and came out with a twenty. "That's better." Then he waddled off in the direction of the diner.
Ponner spent most of the rest of the summer inside, reading. He'd peak out every once in awhile, and once he knew football practice had started their two-a-days, he went out more with his friends, so he avoided running into Ty. That is until school started again. His counselor said that Ty had specifically requested him as his tutor again, isn't that great. Yeah, super, said Ponner.
The first Thursday came, and Ponner waited for Ty in their study cubicle. When he finally showed up, Ponner barely recognized him. He was a good 3 inches taller, and even more muscular. "Hey, punk, why don't you lift your jaw up off the table? Not that I can blame you for being in awe. I started on a cycle about 6 weeks ago and look what the shit has done to me." Ty pulled his shirt up over his head. He was insanely jacked up. "Look at this freaking 8," he said, strumming his fingers up and down his washboard stomach as he clenched his ab muscle hard. He could easily win any amateur bodybuilding contest in the state. Maybe the country. He leaned over into Ponner's ear. "You tell anyone about the cycle shit and I will bust your spine in 24 places. Now, fucking teach me. Cause not only am I 100times stronger than you, but this year, I'm gonna get smarter than you too, cause I think this gear I'm on is making me smarter too."
And by the end of the hour, Ponner than he might be right. Ty was catching on to stuff way faster than he ever had. And he was way more into it too. When they were done, he reached over and put his hand on Ponner's knee. "How hard you think it would be for me to smash your patella into shards?" Ponner blanched white with fear, but Ty just laughed as he released his grip. "Don't worry, little twit. I still need you. At least for now."
That evening, at home, Ponner got on the Internet and began researching steroids and growth hormone. He found an eastern european site that sold veterinary grade products that you could mix together in a home lab to make your own gear. They also sold the equipment you needed. Ponner used his dad's Visa card to order the stuff. His hand shook as he hit the send button. One week later, the stuff arrived, and that's what Ponner was setting up in his garage. He was going to get big enough to at least hold his own against Ty if it killed him. He hoped it wouldn't come to that.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
littledude (July 24th, 2013), muscular (October 18th, 2013), Neonando (July 24th, 2013)
  #2   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2007, 12:45 PM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
Awesome story...cant wait to see where this goes next...keep em coming Mike!
  #3   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 08:46 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
This has got to continue, such a cracking start t something that could be really interesting too......
  #4   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 09:37 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
so great to see you writing a hot new story, and it's a great premise. How much bigger will Ty get? Will Ponner get bigger too and try to match Ty's size, or will Ty steal his gear and go on some crazy growth spurt? Can't wait to find out
  #5   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 10:17 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
I'm with Vlad! Fucking awesome--although I hope that shit makes Ty horny too
~Ille

Things happen.
  #6   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 07:32 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
High School Bully - reply

I hope Ponner finds a way to hold his own against Ty. What would be more fun than Ponner attempting to beat Ty (that worthless pile of human debris) at his own game, would be if Ponner were able to cook up some kind of chemical concoction that would neutralize all of Ty's gains, transforming him into an oversized but weak fat slob.

I'm sure that's not how this'll go down. But just seeing Ty get beat up by Ponner wouldn't be near enough revenge. It would only be truly satisfying if Ponner were transformed into a muscle beast while Ty is gradually transformed into a blubber ball.
  #7   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 09:01 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This is off to an awesome start. I can't wait to see where you take it!
  #8   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 11:37 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
I hope Ty steals the shit and gets even bigger.
  #9   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2007, 12:24 PM

Pt 2

Part Two

Ponner quickly discovered that the dilution of the powders he had received was much easier than he had anticipated. The equipoise was already in solution. The hgh dissolved almost instantly. So did the hcg. The L-thyroxine came in pill form. One package of vials had only Romanian instructions, but the website had said it would produce mindblowing pumps. He was ready to go. Now all he had to do was inject himself. The thought of it made his palms sweat, but he dutifully watched the spot injection video on his laptop, and followed the instructions to the letter. He kept his eyes closed for the first jab, and was shocked by how little it hurt, and how easily the plunger went down. The next three shots were a breeze. So was swallowing the L-t.
When he was done, he cleaned up everything, and hid his gear behind his dad's garage workbench. His heart was pounding a mile a minute, he felt nauseated, and his skin felt flush. Could the stuff be working this fast, or was it just his fear? He decided to see what would happen if he worked out. His older brother Chris was away at college on a hockey scholarship, and his weights still took up half of the two-car garage. Ponner had rarely ever used them, but had seen his brother use them often enough to know what to do. He laid down on the bench, and, using only the empty bar, warmed up with 20 reps. That was easy enough, he thought to himself, as he got up and added a 25lbs plate to each side. He did 15 reps with this weight. He sat up and felt the blood filling his upper body. He got up and put two more 25's on the bar. He stopped at ten reps, as this weight was harder and his arms felt funny. He sat up and felt them with his hands. His biceps were flushed red, and felt pumped up like balloons. He breathing had become deep and steady. A trickle of sweat ran down his brow. Ponner had rarely ever broken a sweat in his life. He laid back down and did 15 reps with the same weight. When he sat up, he felt his chest. It felt full and firm. He stripped off his shirt and went over to the full length mirror his brother kept in the garage. He flexed out, and felt like Peter Parker in the first Spiderman movie, when he sees himself in the mirror and realizes his body is changing. Ponner could actually see his muscles. His pecs were ruddy and hot to the touch, and had the slightest hints of striations. And even better than that, he could see veins across his upper chest, into his shoulders, and down his biceps. He couldn't believe it.
He went back to the bench and did three more sets, before moving onto his brother's 25lbs dumbbells to do curls. He did one arm at a time, and used his other hand to help get the weight up when he couldn't move it anymore. He'd seen his brother do that, and remembered how Chris's muscles had strained and bulged when he did it. Now his were doing it. And he felt amazing. He did curls until his arms were shaking, and bloated so full he could no longer bend them. He went to the mirror and looked at how engorged he had gotten his upper body. He had always thought that weightlifting was stupid. Suddenly, he could see how someone could get into muscle building to the exclusion of anything else. The rush of it was mind-altering.
Ponner's nausea was gone, and replacing it was an intense pang of hunger. He pulled his shirt back onto his sweaty torso, and went into the kitchen. He pulled out a bunch of tupperware containers full of leftovers, and filled a plate with them, then nuked them up in the microwave. He ate that plate down, then had another. And another. Ponner had never been much of an eater, but now he could barely sate his appetite. He could barely shovel the food in fast enough. Once the leftovers were gone, he opened up one of the big cans of tuna his mom got at Sam's CLub for his brother. He ate it right out of the can, then had another can. Finally feeling fed, he let out a big belch, and patted his stomach, which was stretched tight. He slapped it hard, and liked the sound and the feel, like he was hitting a drum. Suddenly, he felt dead tired. He laid down on the couch and fell into a deep sleep. Two hours later, his mom was home from work, and calling him to wake up and have some dinner. To his surprise, and his mother's, he had three helpings of steak and potatoes. Then he excused himself and went up to his bedroom, where he promptly fell right back to sleep.
Eight hours later, Ponner woke up. He'd never remembered having such a sound sleep. But when he sat up in bed, he felt excrutiating pain in his arms and chest. The crook of his elbows felt like they'd been hit with a bat, and his inner chest hurt so badly, he wondered if he was having a heart attack. He grabbed his cell phone, and text'd his brother.
"Chris...used ur wts last nite...now 2 sore 2 move...help!"
A few minutes later, he heard back from Chris...."lol...u dope...u probly did 2 much 4 1st time. Take hot shower, stretch, & do lite wrkout 2 feel better"
How the heck was he going to do even a light workout, he hurt so much. Maybe he would just do legs. But the hot shower helped a lot. He went to the garage and stretched his arms against a post. At first, the pain was almost unbearable, bringing tears to his eyes. He felt like he'd been in a car accident. But within a few minutes, he felt better, looser. He stretched out more, and further each time. Still sore, but not scary sore. He did some pushups, and felt the flush of fresh blood going thru his veins. He did some squats like he'd seen Chris do, using only the bar, but going down deep as he could, his butt almost touching his ankles. Even with this light weight, he felt his legs swelling. He could definitely get into this.
That week in school, they had Thursday and Friday off for teachers conference. The week after that, the football team was gone on Thursday for a special scrimmage against a college team. Then it was Thanksgiving break. Ponner wouldn't be tutoring Ty for a good month, and he planned to put that month to good use, training as often and hard as he could, and eating to match. Not that he expected to get to Ty's level, but he was aching to see how far he could take it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
muscular (October 18th, 2013), Neonando (July 24th, 2013)
  #10   Add to TitanInTraining's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2007, 10:28 PM

TitanInTraining is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to TitanInTraining Send a message via Yahoo to TitanInTraining
This is great, I hope the bully gets his wimp butt for trying to outdo him.
  #11   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 3rd, 2007, 10:36 PM

I'll never understand why anyone would root for the bully except another bully. Go Ponner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanInTraining
This is great, I hope the bully gets his wimp butt for trying to outdo him.
  #12   Add to bossfo's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2007, 04:50 PM

bossfo is on a distinguished road
oh well

takes all kinds...

but i agree w tags.. Go Ponner
  #13   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2007, 10:22 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola
I'll never understand why anyone would root for the bully except another bully. Go Ponner!
eh, it's kinda like what could be hotter about a big, ripped, dominating bully than giving him more size, more muscle, and a huge ego trip; so people who already found a bully hot might wnat to make him, well, more of a bully :P

anyway, hot fucking story man!! keep it up, let's show ty who's boss ;p
~Ille

Things happen.
  #14   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2007, 07:48 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
eh, it's kinda like what could be hotter about a big, ripped, dominating bully than giving him more size, more muscle, and a huge ego trip; so people who already found a bully hot might wnat to make him, well, more of a bully :P
Exactly, Sexscriptor!
  #15   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 09:34 AM

High School, continued

One more short section, with a nod to tanky for a scene with Ponner and a buddy of his.........let me know what you think......

Ponner continued to lift and eat and grow. Each workout was better than the last. He woke up sore every morning, but he knew now that the pain was a good sign, that he was really busting deep into the muscle, and he'd learned to force himself to break thru the soreness. "Growing pains" his mother had called it one day when he'd groaned his way down onto a kitchen chair, the day after doing legs. "Soon you'll be as big as your brother Chris," she said.
Bigger, thought Ponner to himself, as he dug into the mixing bowl full of oatmeal that his mom sat down in front of him. He saw the look of pride in her eyes as he scarfed down a serving that was meant for ten. He was already wearing Chris's sweats, having gone thru the stuff his brother left behind when he left for college. They were baggy on him, and helped hide the fact that he had gained 30lbs in 2 weeks. Soon the sweats wouldn't be baggy on him at all, he thought, as he shovelled in the dozen eggs his mom had scrambled up for him.
Afterward breakfast, he went to the garage for a workout before going to school. He was benching 225, a weight he could never even conceived of 2 weeks ago. And, he was doing 20 sets of 20. His chest would be on fire, and so swollen up it looked like he had two balloons for pecs. Rock solid balloons. He would flex them out in the mirror afterward, bouncing them up and down, feeling how heavy they had gotten. He picked up a wrench for his dad's workbench, and, just for kicks, decided to try and bend it. He couldn't believe how the striations in his chest raced up and down his pecs as he bore down on the wrench. He couldn't believe it even more when the wrench started to bend. Slowly at first, so slowly that he thought he was imagining it. And as he realized it was bending, it made him try even harder, and the wrench bent even faster. Ponner crushed it together until the two ends met. Then he dropped it to the garage floor and looked down at his arms. Raging with veins and muscle. Flush red with pump. So strong. He felt like a god.
He went inside and showered, then got dressed for school. As he came into the kitchen to grab his backpack, his dad said to him, "You know, Ponner, if you're going to be eating us out of house and home, you should think about going out for football."
"I'm thinking more about wrestling," Ponnor responded. Both of his parents looked at him, suprised. He couldn't blame them. He had never expressed any interest in sports at all before this.
"Wrestling?" his dad said.
"Yeah. Football seasons almost half over. Wrestling try-outs are today, after school."
"Wrestling is a pretty intense sport, you think you're ready for something like that?" asked his dad.
"I'm not sure. You want to test me out?" Ponner put down his backpack. "Here, let's arm wrestle." He pushed aside the fruit bowl on the kitchen table, and put up his arm.
Ponner's dad almost laughed. He could have believed Chris pulling something like this, he had always been the jock, but Ponner? And having worked construction thru his 20's, before starting his own company, Dad was no sloutch. "Strapping" is a word that many people would use to describe him.
"OK, boy, let's see what you got, " he said, sitting down across from his son and putting his arm up on the table.
They locked up hands and adjusted themselves into position. "Go," said the dad, and their two arms tensed up like steel cables. Ponner was initially amazed that his dad didn't take him down swiftly. Then he began to realize that, while holding his dad's arm in the start position wasn't exactly easy, it wasn't all that hard either. His confidence bolstered, he increased his grip, and saw the startled look on his dad's face. Ponner grinned. He slowly began to force his dad's arm downward. His dad put his other hand on the kitchen table to brace himself. It was sort of cheating, thought Ponner, but he didn't care because he was still winning, inching his father's arm down. In fact, he felt stronger and stronger, no matter how much his dad leaned into his arm with his whole body weight. Even when his dad stood, pushing the kitchen chair across the room, and pushing against Ponner's arm as hard as he could, Ponner was winning. Down and down went his dad's hand, till it finally tapped the kitchen tabletop.
Ponner's mom stood there with her mouth agape. She looked all flustered. His dad's face was all red and sweaty, and he rubbed his arm as he stared at Ponner in awe. Ponner had never felt so fully alive. His arm felt so totally jacked up, he wanted to take his dad on again, only this time letting him use both arms against him. But he was late for school. He grabbed his backpack and headed out the door. "Thanks Dad, that was cool," he said back toward his two stunned and speechless parents.
At school that day, Ponner could scarcely concentrate on his studies. In his classes, he would secretly tighten and squeeze his muscles, feeling how hard and strong they felt as he practiced the isometrics he had read about online. In between classes, he practically strutted thru the hallways. His friend Jimmy came over to him when he was at his locker.
"Hey, Ponner, where you been lately?"
"Just hanging around at home mostly," Ponner said.
"What's with all the baggie sweats, you getting fat?" asked Jimmy.
"Yeah," said Ponner, "I'm getting real fat. Come on, I'll show you." He grabbed Jimmy by the elbow and led him toward the boy's restroom.
"Hey, jesus, you're hurting my arm!" protested Jimmy.
Once inside the restroom, Ponner made sure it was empty except for them.
"Check this out," he said to his friend. Then he stripped off his sweatshirt.
"Dude....holy shit..." said Jimmy. "You're freaking buff!"
Ponner looked at himself in the restroom mirror and realized how right his little buddy was. He could have stepped onstage at an amateur bodybuilding contest, and won. His biceps had splits in them and he wasn't even flexing them. When he did flex them, the peaked up super high, and the splits deepened.
"...jesus..." said Jimmy, as Ponner flared his lats out like wings. He felt so incredibly strong. He clenched his abs and they stare as his 6pak popped out. He clenched down on them even harder, and they could almost see an 8pak.
"Punch them," Ponner told his buddy.
"...Nah, man, I can't..." but when Ponner took a step toward him, Jimmy did as he was told. He hit Ponner square in his washboard.
"Oh yeh," said Ponner. "Hit them again." Jimmy hit his friend's abs again, this time harder. "Keep going, Jimmy, I can't even feel it." Ponner put his hands up behind his head, and let his friend work over his stomach. "Man, feels so good, so fucking strong."
Jimmy stopped his punches, his arms tired, and his knuckles sore. "Ponner, what the fuck man?"
They heard voices nearing the restroom doorway. Ponner pulled on his sweatshirt, just before two other students came in. Ponner and Jimmy headed out into the hallway. As they turned the corner, they saw Ty.
"Oh, shit," said Jimmy, who had faced his share of bullying by Ty thru the years. Ty spotted them and headed in their direction.
"Stay behind me," Ponner said to his buddy, then started walking toward Ty. They hadn't seen each other in the weeks that Ponner had been actively muscle building. Ty looked bigger than ever, and as he passed by the two boys, he knocked into Ponner's shoulder, hard. Ty had this move down. A month ago, it would have sent Ponner and his books sprawling across the hallway, like it did to so many of the smaller guys that Ty smashed into. This time, though, Ponner barely budged. Ty kept walking, but he looked back, puzzled. He slowed down, and looked Ponner up and down.
Ponner said to Jimmy, "Keep walking."
"Dude, this ain't good," said Jimmy.
"It's all good," said Ponner. But inside, his heart was pounding, just like it did before he'd grown muscle. And this Thursday, he would be tutoring Ty for the first time in a month, one on one.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BBMikeNJ For This Useful Post:
littledude (July 24th, 2013), muscular (October 18th, 2013), Neonando (July 24th, 2013)
  #16   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 12:56 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

mmm, more goodness ahead, i see :P
glad to see you're still continuing this story, i was worried i'd never get to see their face off :P
~Ille

Things happen.
  #17   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 02:47 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Awesome!

Wonderful story so far. I am looking forward to reading about Ty and how he's been growing. And of course, the tension in wondering who will grow more (i.e. who's juice is more effective) is hot. Also, I am kind of hoping that Ty might discover Ponner's secret and steal his formula for himself. ;-P
[/COLOR]
  #18   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 03:49 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Awesome! I can't wait for the next part. I'm also wondering if Ponner will ever catch up with Ty or if Ty will stay the more powerful of the two.
  #19   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 29th, 2007, 11:12 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Great work. I'm rooting for Ponner (interesting name!!) to take on Ty but it seems too early at this point. The pacing is just leisurely enough for me to fully enjoy the musclegrowth that Ponner is experiencing and Ty is enough of a dominating jerk to give the story the excruciating tension it needs!!

Thanks for the great work!!
  #20   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 06:18 AM

rtulde is on a distinguished road
Why Bully?

I'm really enjoying this story even though it hits close to home. I was bullied a lot in high school up until my senior year. Two questions come to mind from this story.

One. Why do guys like Ty bully little guys? They are on the top of the heap socially, sports is a good outlet for aggression. Even when it was happening to me I had no idea why bullies would pick on me.

Two. Why did it stop? I was always Jimmy here, never Ponner, I never built myself up and became a jock. I did reach a point where I just didn't play the victim in that I wouldn't give the bullies the satisfaction of whining, crying, etc. But they could still easily physically overpower and humiliate me.

I guess I will never understand bullies. Anyone got any ideas? Any former bullies out there? No hard feelings it was all long ago and I'd just like to understand where bullying comes from in a guy's head. Thanks.
  #21   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 09:56 AM

All bullies, without exception, are cowards at heart. (That is, if could call that ice cube inside their chest "a heart.") If they had any real guts, they'd pick on someone their own size. It is no great achievement for some big bruiser to whip up on or to intimidate a smaller, weaker classmate. And when a bully does that, he is announcing to the world that he is mentally and morally deficient with nothing going for him beyond his greater size and strength.
TagsNOLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtulde
I'm really enjoying this story even though it hits close to home. I was bullied a lot in high school up until my senior year. Two questions come to mind from this story.

One. Why do guys like Ty bully little guys? They are on the top of the heap socially, sports is a good outlet for aggression. Even when it was happening to me I had no idea why bullies would pick on me.

Two. Why did it stop? I was always Jimmy here, never Ponner, I never built myself up and became a jock. I did reach a point where I just didn't play the victim in that I wouldn't give the bullies the satisfaction of whining, crying, etc. But they could still easily physically overpower and humiliate me.

I guess I will never understand bullies. Anyone got any ideas? Any former bullies out there? No hard feelings it was all long ago and I'd just like to understand where bullying comes from in a guy's head. Thanks.
  #22   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 10:48 AM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola
All bullies, without exception, are cowards at heart. (That is, if could call that ice cube inside their chest "a heart.") If they had any real guts, they'd pick on someone their own size. It is no great achievement for some big bruiser to whip up on or to intimidate a smaller, weaker classmate. And when a bully does that, he is announcing to the world that he is mentally and morally deficient with nothing going for him beyond his greater size and strength.
TagsNOLA
People like to say that bullies are cowards at heart, and that's sadly not always the case.
Bullies come in a number of varieties. Here's a list of some, not necessarily complete:

First, there's the abuse victims - kids who are abused and assaulted at home, and who thereby learn to model that behavior. Anyone weaker is, they have been taught, the natural victim, and fair game. These guys are usually physical bullies but may not be bullies in other ways.

Second, there's the spoiled and un-raised and mis-raised. These are kids who are brought up to think that anything they want is their right automatically, and that they can whine, fuss, yell, scream, and attack anyone else to get it. Usually they learn not to try that with those in power over them. Often they learn that they don't have to use physical force when they can use social and peer group tactics to bully.

Third, there's the brain-damaged and geneticly cursed: people whose use of drugs, or whose brain injuries, or whose simple bad genetic, results in more violent impulses and/or a lack of the ability to moderate those impulses. This can be schizophrenia, for instance, or it can be simple rage fits.

Fourth, there's the "cowards" - except that this is quite often something that's been identified as "narcissistic personality disorder". This could be considered a brain damage except it's more like a failure-to-develop. Most people, around the age of six, make a turning point. They have been learning that other people exist separately of them, although they didn't really understand what that meant. Suddenly, they realize that these other people are actually like them - that they have much the same emotions, needs, and so forth. This is "empathy" and for some reason it accompanies the knowledge that they, themselves, are worthy of love, and thus, these other people can love them, and they can love the other people. Without this change, or if it gets messed up, the narcissist ends up never really understanding or believing what other people think or why. They end up becoming REALLY good at faking it - doing what they THINK they're supposed to do. AND Very often, they torture and beat up on people who are weaker than they are, when there is no 'rule' that says they cannot.
They could be called cowards, but it's really more pathetic than that.
This makes up the bulk of people who bully to feel better about themselves, but there are others who bully out of 'cowardice' as described in the next group.

Fifth, there's people who lose their way - they start out good, they just, for some reason, get caught up in peer pressure, in gangs, in cliques, and they start doing 'pack animal' things where they prove their dominance to one another by bullying outside-packers. These people seldom bully outside their pack, and may act completely different away from the pack.

Sixth, and this ties into the fifth somewhat, there are Natural Victims. These are kids (and sadly, adults) who are weaker. Pack instinct is to drive these weaker types out. It's stupid, but it's instinctive (and anyone who thinks humans have no instincts above the 'suckling' instinct? needs to actually do some observation.)
Typically a Natural Victim is someone who has been traumatized, injured in a subtle way and who do not act in a way to trigger the sympathy response.
The kinder-pack will sense this weakness and the outsider-aura will cause them to attack. You can see this in adults, too.

Seventh, you get the 'misplaced agression' - someone who for some reason triggers the resentments of an individual, and depending on the individual's nature, they will go after the target phsically, socially, etc. (I saw this happen to a work colleague; his boss quite irrationally hated him because he looked like one of the boss's former co-workers who was a flake and a jerk, and the boss just treated him like that guy. He admitted this in meetings. Ridiculous, but true.)

So this has gone on long enough. The truth of it all: Bullies might be sexy, they might be attractive, they might be powerful, they might be irredeemable, or they might become decent people, but being bullied is not sexy, not fun, and reading and writing stories about kids being bullied, as a sexual turn-on? This is not an indicator of good mental health.
  #23   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 11:18 AM

Thanks...

... for the run down on the ins and outs of what makes different storts of bullies tick. Your last comment is self-evident. Those who find bullying a mental or sexual turnon, either from the bully's viewpoint or that of the victim, do have a mental health issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg
People like to say that bullies are cowards at heart, and that's sadly not always the case.
Bullies come in a number of varieties. Here's a list of some, not necessarily complete:

First, there's the abuse victims - kids who are abused and assaulted at home, and who thereby learn to model that behavior. Anyone weaker is, they have been taught, the natural victim, and fair game. These guys are usually physical bullies but may not be bullies in other ways.

Second, there's the spoiled and un-raised and mis-raised. These are kids who are brought up to think that anything they want is their right automatically, and that they can whine, fuss, yell, scream, and attack anyone else to get it. Usually they learn not to try that with those in power over them. Often they learn that they don't have to use physical force when they can use social and peer group tactics to bully.

Third, there's the brain-damaged and geneticly cursed: people whose use of drugs, or whose brain injuries, or whose simple bad genetic, results in more violent impulses and/or a lack of the ability to moderate those impulses. This can be schizophrenia, for instance, or it can be simple rage fits.

Fourth, there's the "cowards" - except that this is quite often something that's been identified as "narcissistic personality disorder". This could be considered a brain damage except it's more like a failure-to-develop. Most people, around the age of six, make a turning point. They have been learning that other people exist separately of them, although they didn't really understand what that meant. Suddenly, they realize that these other people are actually like them - that they have much the same emotions, needs, and so forth. This is "empathy" and for some reason it accompanies the knowledge that they, themselves, are worthy of love, and thus, these other people can love them, and they can love the other people. Without this change, or if it gets messed up, the narcissist ends up never really understanding or believing what other people think or why. They end up becoming REALLY good at faking it - doing what they THINK they're supposed to do. AND Very often, they torture and beat up on people who are weaker than they are, when there is no 'rule' that says they cannot.
They could be called cowards, but it's really more pathetic than that.
This makes up the bulk of people who bully to feel better about themselves, but there are others who bully out of 'cowardice' as described in the next group.

Fifth, there's people who lose their way - they start out good, they just, for some reason, get caught up in peer pressure, in gangs, in cliques, and they start doing 'pack animal' things where they prove their dominance to one another by bullying outside-packers. These people seldom bully outside their pack, and may act completely different away from the pack.

Sixth, and this ties into the fifth somewhat, there are Natural Victims. These are kids (and sadly, adults) who are weaker. Pack instinct is to drive these weaker types out. It's stupid, but it's instinctive (and anyone who thinks humans have no instincts above the 'suckling' instinct? needs to actually do some observation.)
Typically a Natural Victim is someone who has been traumatized, injured in a subtle way and who do not act in a way to trigger the sympathy response.
The kinder-pack will sense this weakness and the outsider-aura will cause them to attack. You can see this in adults, too.

Seventh, you get the 'misplaced agression' - someone who for some reason triggers the resentments of an individual, and depending on the individual's nature, they will go after the target phsically, socially, etc. (I saw this happen to a work colleague; his boss quite irrationally hated him because he looked like one of the boss's former co-workers who was a flake and a jerk, and the boss just treated him like that guy. He admitted this in meetings. Ridiculous, but true.)

So this has gone on long enough. The truth of it all: Bullies might be sexy, they might be attractive, they might be powerful, they might be irredeemable, or they might become decent people, but being bullied is not sexy, not fun, and reading and writing stories about kids being bullied, as a sexual turn-on? This is not an indicator of good mental health.
  #24   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 02:31 PM

Bullies and Victims

Thanks nnrg for your very complete breakdown of different types of the bully mentality. Let me say that I don't think that BBMikeNJ's story is the type of "sick" bully story you denounce. This story clearly classes bullying as unacceptable, and however it turns out (the bully could "win" just like the "bad" guys win in the book The Chocolate War).

Still I must admit I don't like the Natural Victim idea, yes, humans have instincts, but at our best we can rise above them. I prefer not to blame our instincts as unchangeable, I'm old enough to remember a time when handicapped people of all types were viewed with distaste and kept out of places like restaurants, etc. because they were bad for business. I hope youth culture can change as much as the larger society has.

I find the dominant muscular guys like Ty in stories attractive, I hope this doesn't make me mentally ill, I like "nice" muscular guys as well. I can't say I like their bullying I guess I just hope that the hunky bully can be reformed and have a heart of gold, as JohnD's Office Boy story seems to be turning out.

Nevertheless, I still will never understand the bullying mindset, I'd love to know how people view it years later after they did it. I've met some of my former bullies years later and they now seem to be decent guys, but I've never asked them why they did it and what they think now.

Cheers to BBMikeNJ for writing such a though provoking story.
rtulde
  #25   Add to mattbarradell's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 05:06 PM

mattbarradell is on a distinguished road
Hi

As someone who was bullied from an early age right up to my adulthood I think I've encountered pretty much all of the bullies mentioned previously.

The one point I would raise however is regarding the comment mentally ill.

I would strongly disagree with that statement as it does not apply to all. Yes, if you are or were a bully and you 'get off' on tales of domination, that is well a little cruel and sick. However if you were a victim of bullying, and I don't mean the form of bullying that everyone goes through, I mean systematic mental and physical abuse, these kind of stories can be a healthy outlet for all the anger that is still there years after the bullying has ceased.

One way to look at it is this:

I find dominant men attractive (the psycho analyists reading this can probably theorise why!) and I find muscular men attractive. Now put these together in a fantasy story which of course will take both those elements and exaggerate them then you end up with a muscular bully. Now if the story takes the turn of the victim overpowering the bully then the story becomes a classic triumph over adversity, however having the bully win within the story gives it a spin into fantasy without an moral. Both have a place I feel on this site. If a story is not enjoyable to you then simply disregard it and read the next one. But I for one look forward to anyone's take on this kind of tale.

PS Sorry, had to speak from the victims point of view in defense of the tales purely because three years after I left school I bumped into someone who bullied me quite badly for being gay and after spending some time together he admitted the only reason he did it was to draw the attention away from himself! We dated for a while, probably one of the most successful relationship I've personally ever had lol.

PPS Thinking about it would that be an Eighth variety of bully? Someone who bullies someone who is the same as them in some way so as to hide the truth about themselves?
  #26   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 05:28 PM

you are definately right...

... about the reader's option simply not to read those stories where the muscular bully prevails. And, regardless of why these stories might appeal to some, it is their right to read them if they so choose. That said, I still hold that all ideas are not created equal. Nor is every story. But, I guess, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbarradell
Hi

As someone who was bullied from an early age right up to my adulthood I think I've encountered pretty much all of the bullies mentioned previously.

I would strongly disagree with that statement as it does not apply to all. Yes, if you are or were a bully and you 'get off' on tales of domination, that is well a little cruel and sick. However if you were a victim of bullying, and I don't mean the form of bullying that everyone goes through, I mean systematic mental and physical abuse, these kind of stories can be a healthy outlet for all the anger that is still there years after the bullying has ceased.

One way to look at it is this:

I find dominant men attractive (the psycho analyists reading this can probably theorise why!) and I find muscular men attractive. Now put these together in a fantasy story which of course will take both those elements and exaggerate them then you end up with a muscular bully. Now if the story takes the turn of the victim overpowering the bully then the story becomes a classic triumph over adversity, however having the bully win within the story gives it a spin into fantasy without an moral. Both have a place I feel on this site. If a story is not enjoyable to you then simply disregard it and read the next one. But I for one look forward to anyone's take on this kind of tale.

PS Sorry, had to speak from the victims point of view in defense of the tales purely because three years after I left school I bumped into someone who bullied me quite badly for being gay and after spending some time together he admitted the only reason he did it was to draw the attention away from himself! We dated for a while, probably one of the most successful relationship I've personally ever had lol.

PPS Thinking about it would that be an Eighth variety of bully? Someone who bullies someone who is the same as them in some way so as to hide the truth about themselves?
  #27   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 07:03 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
I think however which way you want the story to go, it is your choice. I'd like to see the one time "wimp" outgrow and prevail over the bully as much as I'd like to see a "super-bully" reign supreme. It's your choice! Great job on the story!

And guys, lighten up a little. This story is a particular aspect of the muscle growth fetish, and involves dominance issues. I don't think the author is obliged to explain the origins of this fetish or defend its merits. If you can offer some comments on how to improve the story, criticism is appropriate, but if you can't don't read it and move on.

People are so quick to voice a thumbs down to someone who is actually contributing to the site...that's a little rude.

Last edited by giantw; December 1st, 2007 at 05:26 PM.
  #28   Add to rtulde's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 30th, 2007, 09:07 PM

Good story, enough said

The reactions to my first post here are not comments on BBMikeNJ's excellent story but about bullying in general and what it means or meant to each of us. This is a sign of a good story, which High School Bully is, it provokes discussion.

As for bullies "winning" or "losing," this is another sign of a good story, at this point I can't tell if Ponner or Ty will come out on top. Maybe Ponner will turn into what he hates most, another bully.

Just because the bully doesn't get his comeuppance does not mean the story morally approves of bullying. Romeo and Juliet die at the end of Shakespeare's play but he does not think this is all right and the play shows the evil of their families' hatred for each other.

Anyways, I'd be glad to contribute to any posting about bullying in the "General" section here. I think we should now concentrate on BBMikeNJ's great story. Thanks bud for a great read so far, can't wait to see what's next.
rtulde
  #29   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 07:40 AM

good points!

Every single one! The mark of a good story is not necessarily a happy ending! It's whether the story makes you think. Bullying is a subject that brings back memories and even opens old emotional wounds for some of us. Certainly such stories evoke strong emotions and opinions. And I believe that is a good thing.

The reference to Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet was bang on. Tragedy if it's any good teaches a lesson and makes the audience, if they're paying attention, come away with the resolve not to repeat the mistakes of the characters in the peformance. The "tragic flaw" upon which the story turns is the thing to be avoided by the rest of us. Yeah, dude, I like the way you think!

TagsNOLA

quote=rtulde]The reactions to my first post here are not comments on BBMikeNJ's excellent story but about bullying in general and what it means or meant to each of us. This is a sign of a good story, which High School Bully is, it provokes discussion.

As for bullies "winning" or "losing," this is another sign of a good story, at this point I can't tell if Ponner or Ty will come out on top. Maybe Ponner will turn into what he hates most, another bully.

Just because the bully doesn't get his comeuppance does not mean the story morally approves of bullying. Romeo and Juliet die at the end of Shakespeare's play but he does not think this is all right and the play shows the evil of their families' hatred for each other.

Anyways, I'd be glad to contribute to any posting about bullying in the "General" section here. I think we should now concentrate on BBMikeNJ's great story. Thanks bud for a great read so far, can't wait to see what's next.
rtulde[/quote]
  #30   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 07:51 AM

Here's a real quick section, for those you enjoy this sort of thing. Maybe I'll call Dr Phil later to see what he thinks. Or maybe not.

Thursday came, and Ponner went thru the day in somewhat of a daze. To begin with, he had weighed himself in his bathroom that morning at over 200lbs....204 to be exact. When he looked at himself in the mirror, he realized that 204lbs is a lot of muscle to be carrying at 5'6". And it was popping out all over him. He looked like the anatomical chart he'd seen hanging up in the biology classroom. Only more so. He had looked up the chart online when the muscles on his sides began protruding so pronouncedly. "Serratus" they were called. He liked the feel of them, thick and hard as rolls of quarters on the sides of his ribcage. He flexed, and they popped out even more, especially when he crunched down on one side, then the other. In school that day, all he wanted to do was reach up under his baggy sweatshirt and strum his fingers on them, to grope his own growing muscle.
The other thing keeping him preoccupied was his tutoring session with Ty. It had been 4 weeks since they'd gotten together, and other than the other day when Ty had shoulder blocked him in the hallway, they hadn't seen much of each other. Ponner was 60lbs bigger than the last time they'd sat in their cubicle together. But he had seen that Ty looked even bigger too.
When the final bell of the day went off, Ponner decided to play it cool. He would show up late for the tutoring session. This was something Ty did almost every time. Now it was time for him to feel what that's like. Ponner spent some time in the biology classroom, looking at the anatomy chart. He liked finding the name of a muscle he didn't know, then finding it on his own body, tracing it with his finger, picturing them becoming bigger and harder than those of the lean yet muscular figure in the chart. He liked the formal sound of the full latin names of the muscles, that he had just recently begun to learn the shortened versions of.....pecs, lats, glutes, etc. There were so many to learn, and 20 minutes went by quickly. He figured that was long enough, and headed to the library.
As he had hoped, Ty was waiting for him this time. And the big jock was none too happy about it either.
"Where the hell you been, asshole?" he said gruffly as Ponner walked in.
"Busy," said Ponner, pulling up a chair across from his advisary. Ty made a hulking presence in the small cubicle, intimidating in the way that some pro baseball players were in the late 90's. He made the room smell like 'jock'. He was bigger than ever, and sat sprawled in his chair like a muscular gang member who had been called in for questioning by the police, his thick legs spread wide and cocky, his tight polo shirt showing off the etched, swollen ab muscles. And he was glaring at Ponner.
"You gettin smart with me, shithead?" he said, leaning in toward Ponner.
"You wanna pass your class, or you wanna play 30 questions with me?" answered Ponner. Although his heart was racing, and he knew he was still no match for the massive jock, he was not feeling fear like he might have a month ago.
"What are you up to, punk?" said Ty, his eyes narrowing.
"What do you mean?"
"You're up to something, you think I can't see it. Those baggy clothes ain't hiding shit from me, I know you been lifting, and you're doing more than that too."
Ponner swallowed, but not too hard, and said, "I've just been taking care of myself, that's all."
"You think you're gonna be able to take care of this?" said Ty, and with that, he put his hand on the edge of the table top, wrapped his fingers underneath, and broke off the corner. It broke off in his big hand like a cracker. "You tell me what you're up to, or something bad might happen to the little friend of yours."
"Jimmy? You leave him out of this."
"Jimmy, huh? What is he, your girlfriend or something?" Ty said, smirking.
This time, it was Ponner's turn to lean across the table. "You lay one finger on him, and I'll kill you."
"Oh yeh?" said Ty, leaning in nose to nose with his tutor. "Big man, big talk. Look at how riled up you are, panties all in a twist. That new muscle you packed on gets to you, don't it? Taps into your head. Think I don't know it? Look at this..." Ty pulled his sleeve back and flexed his arm. "24 inches of teen muscle, shithead. You shoulda seen the coaches faces when I benched 960 for reps yesterday. That's triple my bodyweight. They never seen anything like me. I coulda taken them all on at once, the whole coaching squad, and they knew it too. Saw the look of fear in their eyes as they saw what a genetic freak I am. Tell you what, little man, you wanna mix it up with this, I'll give you a month. A month to get ready to go against this." Ty heaved out his insanely massive chest, and it swelled so much that it tugged up his shirt a good 6 inches, exposing his powerful jock gut. "A month to get ready for the trouncing of your little life."
"Game on," said Ponner. Then he put his hand over a corner of the table, and snapped off a chunk. He smashed the chunk onto the table top, shattering it like taffy. "See you in a month."
dickasauras (September 24th, 2013), Neonando (July 24th, 2013)
  #31   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 10:10 AM

Oh yeah!

The tutoring session ought to be as much fun as the denouement with these two alpha males posturing at each other, hosing down the place with testosterone. This is getting...

... veeerry interesting! < heh >
- TagsNOLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMikeNJ
One more short section, with a nod to tanky for a scene with Ponner and a buddy of his.........let me know what you think......

Ponner continued to lift and eat and grow. Each workout was better than the last. He woke up sore every morning, but he knew now that the pain was a good sign, that he was really busting deep into the muscle, and he'd learned to force himself to break thru the soreness. "Growing pains" his mother had called it one day when he'd groaned his way down onto a kitchen chair, the day after doing legs. "Soon you'll be as big as your brother Chris," she said.
Bigger, thought Ponner to himself, as he dug into the mixing bowl full of oatmeal that his mom sat down in front of him. He saw the look of pride in her eyes as he scarfed down a serving that was meant for ten. He was already wearing Chris's sweats, having gone thru the stuff his brother left behind when he left for college. They were baggy on him, and helped hide the fact that he had gained 30lbs in 2 weeks. Soon the sweats wouldn't be baggy on him at all, he thought, as he shovelled in the dozen eggs his mom had scrambled up for him.
Afterward breakfast, he went to the garage for a workout before going to school. He was benching 225, a weight he could never even conceived of 2 weeks ago. And, he was doing 20 sets of 20. His chest would be on fire, and so swollen up it looked like he had two balloons for pecs. Rock solid balloons. He would flex them out in the mirror afterward, bouncing them up and down, feeling how heavy they had gotten. He picked up a wrench for his dad's workbench, and, just for kicks, decided to try and bend it. He couldn't believe how the striations in his chest raced up and down his pecs as he bore down on the wrench. He couldn't believe it even more when the wrench started to bend. Slowly at first, so slowly that he thought he was imagining it. And as he realized it was bending, it made him try even harder, and the wrench bent even faster. Ponner crushed it together until the two ends met. Then he dropped it to the garage floor and looked down at his arms. Raging with veins and muscle. Flush red with pump. So strong. He felt like a god.
He went inside and showered, then got dressed for school. As he came into the kitchen to grab his backpack, his dad said to him, "You know, Ponner, if you're going to be eating us out of house and home, you should think about going out for football."
"I'm thinking more about wrestling," Ponnor responded. Both of his parents looked at him, suprised. He couldn't blame them. He had never expressed any interest in sports at all before this.
"Wrestling?" his dad said.
"Yeah. Football seasons almost half over. Wrestling try-outs are today, after school."
"Wrestling is a pretty intense sport, you think you're ready for something like that?" asked his dad.
"I'm not sure. You want to test me out?" Ponner put down his backpack. "Here, let's arm wrestle." He pushed aside the fruit bowl on the kitchen table, and put up his arm.
Ponner's dad almost laughed. He could have believed Chris pulling something like this, he had always been the jock, but Ponner? And having worked construction thru his 20's, before starting his own company, Dad was no sloutch. "Strapping" is a word that many people would use to describe him.
"OK, boy, let's see what you got, " he said, sitting down across from his son and putting his arm up on the table.
They locked up hands and adjusted themselves into position. "Go," said the dad, and their two arms tensed up like steel cables. Ponner was initially amazed that his dad didn't take him down swiftly. Then he began to realize that, while holding his dad's arm in the start position wasn't exactly easy, it wasn't all that hard either. His confidence bolstered, he increased his grip, and saw the startled look on his dad's face. Ponner grinned. He slowly began to force his dad's arm downward. His dad put his other hand on the kitchen table to brace himself. It was sort of cheating, thought Ponner, but he didn't care because he was still winning, inching his father's arm down. In fact, he felt stronger and stronger, no matter how much his dad leaned into his arm with his whole body weight. Even when his dad stood, pushing the kitchen chair across the room, and pushing against Ponner's arm as hard as he could, Ponner was winning. Down and down went his dad's hand, till it finally tapped the kitchen tabletop.
Ponner's mom stood there with her mouth agape. She looked all flustered. His dad's face was all red and sweaty, and he rubbed his arm as he stared at Ponner in awe. Ponner had never felt so fully alive. His arm felt so totally jacked up, he wanted to take his dad on again, only this time letting him use both arms against him. But he was late for school. He grabbed his backpack and headed out the door. "Thanks Dad, that was cool," he said back toward his two stunned and speechless parents.
At school that day, Ponner could scarcely concentrate on his studies. In his classes, he would secretly tighten and squeeze his muscles, feeling how hard and strong they felt as he practiced the isometrics he had read about online. In between classes, he practically strutted thru the hallways. His friend Jimmy came over to him when he was at his locker.
"Hey, Ponner, where you been lately?"
"Just hanging around at home mostly," Ponner said.
"What's with all the baggie sweats, you getting fat?" asked Jimmy.
"Yeah," said Ponner, "I'm getting real fat. Come on, I'll show you." He grabbed Jimmy by the elbow and led him toward the boy's restroom.
"Hey, jesus, you're hurting my arm!" protested Jimmy.
Once inside the restroom, Ponner made sure it was empty except for them.
"Check this out," he said to his friend. Then he stripped off his sweatshirt.
"Dude....holy shit..." said Jimmy. "You're freaking buff!"
Ponner looked at himself in the restroom mirror and realized how right his little buddy was. He could have stepped onstage at an amateur bodybuilding contest, and won. His biceps had splits in them and he wasn't even flexing them. When he did flex them, the peaked up super high, and the splits deepened.
"...jesus..." said Jimmy, as Ponner flared his lats out like wings. He felt so incredibly strong. He clenched his abs and they stare as his 6pak popped out. He clenched down on them even harder, and they could almost see an 8pak.
"Punch them," Ponner told his buddy.
"...Nah, man, I can't..." but when Ponner took a step toward him, Jimmy did as he was told. He hit Ponner square in his washboard.
"Oh yeh," said Ponner. "Hit them again." Jimmy hit his friend's abs again, this time harder. "Keep going, Jimmy, I can't even feel it." Ponner put his hands up behind his head, and let his friend work over his stomach. "Man, feels so good, so fucking strong."
Jimmy stopped his punches, his arms tired, and his knuckles sore. "Ponner, what the fuck man?"
They heard voices nearing the restroom doorway. Ponner pulled on his sweatshirt, just before two other students came in. Ponner and Jimmy headed out into the hallway. As they turned the corner, they saw Ty.
"Oh, shit," said Jimmy, who had faced his share of bullying by Ty thru the years. Ty spotted them and headed in their direction.
"Stay behind me," Ponner said to his buddy, then started walking toward Ty. They hadn't seen each other in the weeks that Ponner had been actively muscle building. Ty looked bigger than ever, and as he passed by the two boys, he knocked into Ponner's shoulder, hard. Ty had this move down. A month ago, it would have sent Ponner and his books sprawling across the hallway, like it did to so many of the smaller guys that Ty smashed into. This time, though, Ponner barely budged. Ty kept walking, but he looked back, puzzled. He slowed down, and looked Ponner up and down.
Ponner said to Jimmy, "Keep walking."
"Dude, this ain't good," said Jimmy.
"It's all good," said Ponner. But inside, his heart was pounding, just like it did before he'd grown muscle. And this Thursday, he would be tutoring Ty for the first time in a month, one on one.
  #32   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 01:11 PM

vlad is on a distinguished road
Man, Ty is so hot...can't wait for the next part
  #33   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Hi

I would strongly disagree with that statement as it does not apply to all.
I agree that it does not apply to all, that's why I said "being bullied is not sexy, not fun, and reading and writing stories about kids being bullied, as a sexual turn-on? This is not an indicator of good mental health."

It's not a guarantee of mental illness, it's just not an indicator of good health.
This is a subtle shading but quite intentional. If someone is aroused by stories of children being bullied, they have at the very least a fetish which could be dangerous.
While it's possible for someone to have this fetish and be healthy, it's vanishingly rare that it would be possible to act on the fetish and remain healthy. And hopefully anyone who DOES act on such a fetish will be punished appropriately.

Quote:
While bully stories are distasteful to me for many of the same reasons and life-experiences you have, I have never found 'dominance' attractive, when expressed as any kind of involuntary breach of consent. I can handle a well-written story where someone undergoes torment voluntarily for a good end. However, I find stories where people are 'grown against their will" to be hot. Go figure. No abuse involved, but no consent either, or only at the end. And if there isn't a "hey, I do want this after all" moment somewhere in there, it has a sort of sour aftermath.

Quote:
It's fantastic that you were able to have that kind of a relationship afterwards, but it's sad that he had to bully you in the first place.

Quote:
Yep. I don't know how I missed that one, but then I never said the list was complete.
  #34   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2007, 05:09 PM

And feedback to the author: I'm liking this story, a lot.

Since this is a 'closer to realistic' growth story, I hope Ponner's bones and ligaments are growing stronger apace of the muscle. It'd be embarrassing to punch Ty and damage himself.
  #35   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2007, 10:35 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
The whole "I'll give you a month," thing is interesting. It's not very bully-like. It's more sportsman-like.
  #36   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2007, 11:14 AM

spotsman-like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypat
The whole "I'll give you a month," thing is interesting. It's not very bully-like. It's more sportsman-like.
Jaypat:
I think Ty realizes that Ponner now is something a little different from what he was. Seems Ty likes not only bullying, but a chance to prove is "alpha-maleness" agsinst some bona fide competition.

I can't help but wonder how Gil, in your "2nd Puberty" is feeling just now about his upcoming battle. Probably about like Ty, cocky and perhaps a bit over confident. Here's hoping that Jason and Ponner prevail in their respective up coming battles for truth, justice and the American way. Call me "old-fashioned," but I love it when the good-guy wins.
- TagsNOLA
  #37   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 2nd, 2007, 01:01 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I did want to mention how much I am enjoying this story. Thank you very much for continuing it. And I do think their relationship has changed from bully/victim to that of two rivals. I doubt very much that Ty will be pulling that hip check move in the halls anymore.

I also really wanted to see a reatcion from Ty after Ponner broke the table. Ty couldn't have expected that!

As to comparing Ty to Gil from my story, I think Gil is a much lower form of life than Ty.
  #38   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:13 PM

After the tutoring session, Ty started to stalk Ponner. He knew the little fucker was up to something, no one could pack on that much solid muscle in such a short time, not even a beginner like Ponner. Ty didn't have to spy for long before he realized that Ponner was spending most of his spare time in his garage. And when he came out, sporting either a tank top, or no top at all, he'd be so jacked up, Ty could hardly believe his eyes. The kid was starting to look like a pro bodybuilder. He had an 8pak going, and it showed even as he strolled his way across the driveway and into his house. Ty had to find out what was going on in that garage.
He skipped school the next day, and went back to Ponner's house, and snuck his way up the driveway. He squatted down in front of the double-wide garage door, dug his fingers underneath and muscled it up. The inside lock snapped from the strength of his arms, and Ty opened the door just enough for him to slip inside. He lowered the door back down, and let his eyes adjust to the darkness. He saw the weights on one side of the garage. It didn't look like a big enough set to explain Ponner's big size increase. The other half of the garage housed Ponner's dad's Range Rover. Nice truck, Ty thought to himself as he waddled over to the workbench. It didn't take him long at all to find the box of gear that Ponner kept hidden on a lower shelf. He pulled out a bag filled with powder and looked it over. The label was written in a foreign language, but Ty could figure out what it was for. He dug out a vial of sterile water, and mixed some of the powder into it. Then he found an unused syringe, filled it from the vial, and aspirated the needle before jabbing it into his leg. He pushed down on the plunger and emptied the vial into his quad. It didn't take long before he felt an amazing rush of heat coursing thru his veins, like nitrous oxide times 10,000. He began to stretch out his limbs as he felt the power surging thru him. He went over to the Range Rover and gripped the front bumper. He deadlifted the front of the truck right off the ground. He shrugged the truck up and down, and groaned as he felt his traps swelling and thickening. He shrugged the truck 40, 50 times, before setting it back down. His muscles were on fire from inside, and he ripped off his shirt. He flexed his arms over and over, hard as he could, till the pump in them made his skin feel like it was going to split. He went back to the truck and curled the front end, curled it until his arms felt like they were going to explode. Then he held his arms out in front of him and watched as new veins emerged up and down his forearms and biceps, veins he had never seen before, engorging his arms, swelling them to tremendous size. Simply flexing his quads made them bloat up like ballloons. He could barely believe the rush. In fact, he was so into flexing his swollen size, that he didn't hear the car pull up in the driveway.
Outside, Ponner's brother Chris pulled up in his black Camaro, home from college for the winter break. He unloaded some stuff from his car, and as he was pulling out a big duffle bag from the passenger side, it jammed against the steering wheel, honking the horn. He jerked the bag harder, and it came free. As he sat it down on the driveway, he was startled by a loud bang, and as he looked up, he saw the garage door tear off its hinges and fall flat down. Chris had seen a lot of muscle jocks in his time, but behind the fallen garage door stood the most jacked up dude he'd ever seen. A 5'10, 350lbs jacked up dude, massively pumped up, and waddling toward Chris.
"Where's Ponner?" said Ty.
"Who the fuck are you?" said Chris, who, at 6'3, was much taller than Ty, but was outweighed by him by almost 150lbs.
"Just tell him Ty was here," Ty said, putting his hands on the open door of Chris car, making the hinges creak. Ty's delts were the size of Branch Warren's and they rippled as he applied pressure.
"Hey, get off my car, man."
"Make me," said Ty, pushing down harder, causing the car to lean and creak.
"What the fuck, asshole," said Chris. He leaned into the car and pulled out his hockey stick. "Back away from the car," he said, holding the stick like a weapon.
"Anything you say, college boy," said Ty. He stepped back, but didn't release the grip on the car door, and ripped it right off its hinges. Still holding it in his hands, he bent the door before dropping it to the ground with a smirk.
"Jeezus, dude!" said Chris.
Ty kicked the busted door aside, and motioned for Chris to come at him. Chris took a tentative step toward the hulking musclekid, then he swung the hockey stick at him. Ty snagged the stick midair and wrenched it out of Chris's grip. He snapped the hockey stick like a toothpick, then doubled up the broken pieces, and snapped them. Then he stacked them all together and crushed them in his superstrong grip. He tossed the shattered pieces to the ground, and brushed his hands off on his massive pecs. He took a step toward Chris, who backed up. Ty crouched down and put one hand under Chris's car, then he flipped it up on its side. Even he was surprised at how easily he lifted it. He stood back up, then went at Chris, tackling him to the ground. Despite Chris being a tall strong college jock, Ty pinned his shoulders to the ground and held him there. Chris's name was stitched into his varsity jacket.
"Chris, huh?" snarled Ty. "That short for Christine?" Chris struggled vainly as Ty bore down on him with even more power. "That all you got, college boy? I could snap you like your fucking hockey stick."
"Let him up."
Ty looked up to see Ponner standing at the end of the drive. A big grin spread across Ty's face.
"Get off my brother, asshole," said Ponner.
Ty sat up, but still held Chris in place with his tremendously muscled body. "Who's gonna make me?"
Ponner put down his book bag and stripped off his shirt.
"I am, you dirtbag."

more to come?
dickasauras (September 24th, 2013), Neonando (July 24th, 2013)
  #39   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2007, 01:37 PM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
more to come?

I hope so.....

.....WHEN???

Can't wait to see what happens next, but I would love Ponner become the victor in all of this after he's grown bigger still...
  #40   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 12th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

mmm...maybe chris will shoot up with what's left of ponner's stash?
~Ille

Things happen.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options