The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 08:53 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Office Boy - Part 2

The Office Boy - Part 2

By John D.

I really couldn?t work the rest of the day. All I could do was think of Alex. And with his picture staring at me in my cubicle I was hard the whole time. I wanted to beat off right there, looking at Alex?s picture, but I couldn?t do it because people were walking by the whole time. I left at 5:05, right after Alex, and immediately beat off in my car. Alex made me hornier than I had ever been in my life.

I couldn?t wait until 7:00 to go to the gym. I went there early, at six o?clock, to see if I could see Alex working out. The gym had a couple of large windows in the front, so people in the street could see the bodybuilders working out inside. I didn?t want to be too obvious, so I stood behind a parked car and looked inside the gym. There were quite a few guys in their 20s and 30s who looked like business people like me, trying to get bigger and buffer but except in a couple of rare cases failing miserably. Then there were several big guys, guys who were obviously bodybuilders, who were spotting each other and lifting much bigger weights. And then I saw Alex. He was wearing a white wife beater and some green nylon workout shorts. He was sitting on a bench and he was doing alternate dumbbell presses with dumbbells that were bigger than any of the dumbbells the other big guys were using. As he was lifting the weights, I counted the plates on one side of a dumbbell. There were eight plates. So each dumbbell had 16 plates of iron. I guessed that each plate weighed 10 pounds, so Alex was pressing up over 160 pounds with each arm. Because of the bar, that dumbell must have weighed 170 pounds. He did eight reps and dropped the heavy weights to the mat. Even outside I could hear the thud. He got up off the bench and looked at his delts in the mirror, flexing them and looking at the bulging muscle.

He went put the 160?s back and grabbed the next biggest weights, probably 180?s I guessed. There was another bodybuilder as his spotter, a huge fat guy who looked to be about 35 years old. The spotter picked up the weights and handed them to Alex. Then Alex cranked the huge pieces of iron up and down for four reps, with the spotter helping him for his last set. He did this one more time, this time for three reps. By now, Alex?s shoulders were literally bulging with muscle, with each fiber twitching and bulging with every move of his huge arms. Then he did some lateral side raises and lateral front raises using big dumbbells, weights that I could hardly lift off the ground. He finally used the pulleys for his rear deltoids, again using heavy weights. Alex?s shoulders were gigantic. His skin on his shoulders, chest and arms was red from all the blood surging through his muscles and veins were popping out everywhere. It was 6:45 and he headed for the shower.

I now stood in front of the gym door. At 7:05 Alex pushed open the door and came out onto the sidewalk. He looked so vigorous, so masculine, so stunning. He was back in his tight polo shirt and shorts. His skin looked radiant, fresh from his shower and still pumped from his hard workout. His shoulders looked bigger under this polo shirt, bigger because they were all full of muscle building blood. Alex looked at my admiring eyes and smiled. ?I worked shoulders today. They?re gettin? really huge.? He pulled up the sleeve on his polo shirt and flexed his right deltoid right in my face. ?That fuckin? muscle can press 180 pounds. Last week it could only do 170, but now it?s bigger and stronger. Every week it gets bigger and stronger. I?m the strongest guy in that whole fuckin? gym.? I looked at Alex?s delt muscle and trembled. ?Can I touch it Alex? Can I touch your muscle?? Alex looked at my trembling hands and the plaintiff look in my eyes. ?Well, okay, faggot boy. I?ll let you touch it just this one time.? I moved my trembling hand up and touched Alex?s huge delt muscle. It was real hot and there was a little sweat on it. Alex was still sweating from his hard workout. I pressed in on the muscle and rubbed my hands around it, feeling the hard steel-like fibers of muscle. The muscle was so thick. It was so hard. I was ready to cum right then. After I ran my hand over his huge muscle for as long as I dared, I said, ?Thank you Alex. You?re awesome.? Alex looked at me and said ?Yeah, I know. Gimme three bucks.? Without even questioning him, I handed over three dollar bills. Alex went back into the gym and then came out with a Nitro-Tech Hardcore, glugging it down. That boy was always hungry.

He put his big hand on my shoulder. ?Let?s go get some new clothes, faggot boy. We gotta go to the Big and Tall Men?s Store, because none of the regular stores have clothes that are big enough for me. I outgrew those stores a year ago, when I was only 17.? So we drove to the Big and Tall Men?s Store. As soon as we walked in, one of the clerks looked at Alex and said ?Oh my god, Alex. You?re even bigger. Every time you come in here you?re bigger. You just keep putting on muscle.? Alex grinned. ?Yeah, my muscles just won?t stop growing. I bet I?ll put on another 30 pounds by the end of the summer. I?m workin? at a place where they give me lots of food. All the people give me half of their lunches. Plus this little faggot boy here is buyin? me supplements. I?m gonna really work out heavy and pig out this summer. I?m gonna grow huge.?

Alex turned to me. ?Okay, faggot boy. You little fags are supposed to know a lot about fashion. I?ve seen Queer Eye for the Straight Guy a couple of times, and those little fags try to make the straight guy look better. So pick out some clothes for me. But don?t pick any fag clothes. I want man clothes. Pick out some clothes that make me look real good.? I was about to say that Alex would look good in any clothes, even in rags, or even better with no clothes. But I bit my tongue. The clerk came up and said ?Let me measure you Alex. You?re one of the biggest young men I?ve ever seen. We get a lot of fat guys, but you?re not fat. You?re just very big and muscular.? Alex looked at the clerk and pulled up his shirt, showing his washboard abs. ?I don?t have any fat on my whole body. I?m solid muscle. All muscle and no fat.? The clerk?s eyes bulged as he saw Alex?s shredded waist. He wrapped the tape around his waist and said ?33 inches. ?God you have a small waist, Alex. Most guys with chests as big as yours have 40 inch waists. Let?s measure your shoulders and chest. Oh my god, your chest is 52 inches and your shoulders are 62 inches. You?re huge!? Alex smiled. ?Yeah. And I?m gonna get even bigger. I?m gonna bust through the clothes I?m buying today.?

Then the clerk measured Alex?s neck. ?I?m not sure we have dress shirts that are big enough for you, Alex. Your neck measures 21 inches. Twenty one inches and it feels like it?s all muscle.? Alex grinned. His neck had really gotten big, just like the rest of his muscles. ?I like a big neck. It makes you look like a real man. I hate seeing those bodybuilders with big arms and chests and scrawny little necks. I like big manly necks. And I really got one. My big neck is solid muscle.? The clerk nodded his head as he looked at Alex?s handsome face, his blue eyes and his thick neck. ?Let?s measure your thighs. It might be hard to fit pants on you.? He measured Alex?s thighs. ?Jesus Christ, Alex. Your thighs are the same size as your waist, 33 inches. I never saw a guy whose thighs were as big as his waist.? Alex flexed his thighs in his shorts. I almost came as I looked at the huge muscles. ?Big and strong,? he said as he looked at his legs. The clerk said, ?We gonna have to put you in pants with a 40 inch waist. They?re the only pants that will have legs big enough for your huge muscles. Then we?ll bring in the waist and the inseam so they?ll fit good over your small waist and narrow hips and your round muscular butt.?

Alex looked at me. ?Pick out some clothes faggot.? So I walked around with Alex picking out some clothes. I picked four dress shirts ? luckily they did have a few huge ones that would hold a 21 inch neck, 62 inch shoulders and a 52 inch chest. Two of the shirts were long sleeved and the other two were short sleeved. I guess I was being a little selfish in picking some short sleeved shirts, but I wanted to see Alex?s arms as much as I could. And Alex seemed to like the short sleeves too. His huge upper arms filled out the whole sleeve. Then I picked some polo shirts and three pairs of pants, size 40 waist. Alex tried on all of the clothes. I had wished I could have been in the changing room watching him change, but at least I got to see him as he came out and looked at himself in the mirror. Except for one of the shirts, he liked all the clothes I picked. The tailor measured the pants for tailoring and said to come back after dinner. He would do the tailoring right then. I could tell he wanted to see how Alex looked in his tailored pants.

We went to the cash register. ?The faggot?s paying for the clothes,? said Alex to the clerk. ?He wants me to look real good.? I bit my tongue again. Alex told me I was paying for the clothes. I didn?t have any choice in the matter. Alex told me and there I was buying him clothes. Like I said, he has a magnetic personality. I handed over my credit card and signed the charge slip for over $1,000 worth of huge new clothes for Alex.

As we were walking out, Alex said, ?You wanna feel another muscle, faggot? You bought me the clothes so I figure you get to feel another muscle. Which muscle do you want to feel?? My cock got immediately hard. I looked at Alex?s body and the bulge in his crotch but I knew I would be dead if I said his cock. I had gasped inside the store as I saw his washboard abs, so I said ?Your abs. I wanna feel your abs.? Alex smiled and pulled up his shirt. ?They?re like fucking bricks. I don?t have any fat and they?re hard as bricks.? I rubbed my fingers over Alex?s abs, feeling the hard brick-like muscles and the deep crevices. I pinched his skin and felt how thin it was, like two pieces of paper. ?Your skin is so thin. It?s like cellophane. I can feel the fibers in your muscles. They?re so hard.? Alex kind of grinned as I worshipped his muscles. My cock was rock hard as I felt in incredible hardness of Alex?s abs. I ran my fingers up and down his abs and then I saw his huge pec sticking out, just above my hand. I reached up and ran my fingers over that huge bulging muscle.

All of a sudden Alex slapped me across the face, knocking me to the ground. My face stung from the force of his hard slap. ?You only get one muscle, faggot boy. You only get to touch my muscles when I tell you to. I let you touch my abs, not my pecs. If you touch my muscles without my permission, I?m gonna slap you to the ground. I?m gonna slap you into the gutter when you belong.? I looked up at Alex with tears rolling down my cheeks. ?I?m sorry, Alex. I won?t do it again. I?ll wait for you to tell me before I touch your muscles.?

Alex reached down grabbed my armpit and easily lifted me to my feet. ?Okay. That?s better, faggot boy. I?m hungry. I want some steaks. Take me to dinner at the steakhouse. I?m real hungry and I?m ready for a couple of beers too.? I looked at Alex and said, ?Okay Alex. But I think you?re too young to have any beer. You?re not 21.? Alex laughed. ?They stopped carding me when I was 16. I?m so big and so muscular all the waitresses just assume I?m 25. And look at my face. Look at my beard. I?ve been shaving every day since I was 12.? I looked at Alex?s face. His skin and blue eyes looked very young, but he did have black stubble all over his strong jaw. It was really hard to tell he was only 18. And with his huge body I could see why everyone thought he was older.

When we sat down at the restaurant, we both ordered beers. The waitress looked at me and then at Alex. Then she asked for my ID. I get carded all the time because I?ve always looked very young, but it was really embarrassing for me at age 27 to get carded and for 18 year old Alex to get served with no questions asked. When the waitress left, Alex said, ?That?s the kind of treatment you get when you?re a man. You little faggots don?t deserve that kind of treatment.? The waitress came back with our beers. Alex drank down his whole glass in three glugs and ordered another beer. Then he ordered four New York steaks with baked potatoes and salad. He was going to eat four steaks, over four pounds of meat. And after what I saw him eat at lunch, I knew he would do it. I ordered a hamburger and some fries.

The food arrived and Alex was already done with his second beer. So he ordered another beer. He started eating his steaks, ruthlessly cutting big pieces of meat and chewing them rapidly in his mouth. He also ate the baked potatoes ? no butter, just salt and pepper ? and the salads. He had finished two big steak dinners before I was one quarter finished with my hamburger. I admit I was eating slowly. I was staring at Alex?s face, his strong jaw and the big muscles powering his bright white teeth up and down, chewing up the food like an efficient eating machine. I was looking at his blue eyes, his black hair and his handsome face. And I was looking at his huge arms as they cut the steaks and fed his muscles. And he kept drinking the beer.

When Alex started his fourth dinner, he ordered his fifth beer. He started talking more, talking about getting big, working out, stuff he had done in high school. I was mesmerized listening to Alex talk. His high school life had been so much different than mine. Alex was the big jock. He played football and he wrestled. He had girls calling him all the time. He fucked over 50 girls in high school. He could fuck any girl he wanted. Plus he was a good student. He was the perfect boy. He was what every man wants his son to be.

He looked over at me and said, ?I?m so fuckin? horny. I haven?t fucked a girl in a week. I broke up with my last girlfriend ?cause she didn?t want me to get bigger. Fuck that. I wanna get as big as I can. I wanna get huge. I wanna weigh 300 pounds, 300 pounds of fucking muscle. So I told her to go fuck herself. She started crying but I didn?t give a shit. I wanna get huge.? His words were becoming slurred. The beer was getting to him. He pulled up his sleeve and flexed his arm. I gulped as I saw his huge muscles. ?You like big muscles, don?t you faggot boy? You like muscles that are really huge.? I nodded my head as my eyes were fixated on Alex?s bulging arm. Then he put down his arm and moved his hand down to his crotch. ?I hear you faggots are real good at giving head. I hear your blow jobs are way better than a girls.? He stared at me as he rubbed his cock. ?Well, I?ve heard that too,? I said. ?But I don?t have any personal experience to know if it?s true.?

Alex drank more his beer. ?I?ve gotten blown hundreds of times by girls. Now you?re gonna blow me, faggot boy. I?m gonna see if you?re better than a girl. I got a big cock. Ten inches long and real thick. I?m gonna fuck your face so fuckin? hard. I?m gonna jam my huge cock down your little faggot throat. I?m gonna see if you?re a better cocksucker than a girl.?

I gulped. My cock got even harder than it had been. What I had been dreaming about was going to come true! ?I know I?m a better cocksucker,? I said confidently, looking at Alex?s beautiful blue eyes. Alex grinned and wolfed down the rest of his fourth steak dinner and the rest of his beer. ?Great dinner,? he said as he rubbed his stomach. ?I?m gonna put on a ton of muscle.? I paid the bill and we walked to my car. Alex was stumbling a bit. I grabbed his huge arm so he wouldn?t fall over. He looked at me and then flexed his muscle. He was going to let me feel his huge arm as we walked. God I loved walking right next to this big drunk bodybuilder, holding his gigantic arm and feeling his huge flexing muscles. I felt like I was on Cloud 9. ?We have to pick up your pants first,? I said. I looked down and saw a huge cock pushing up under Alex?s shorts. It was enormous. He really was very horny. He was hard and he was horny. ?You run in and get ?em. I?m too horny to go back in there. I?ll try ?em on tomorrow.? I nodded. I didn?t want to waste any time either. I could hardly wait to touch Alex?s body - or at least I hoped he would let me touch him. I could hardly wait to taste his cock.

I ran into the store and grabbed the pants. Then I ran back to the car and we headed to my apartment. We went up to my apartment and I locked the door. Alex gave me an evil look and said, ?I gotta take a fuckin? piss. Maybe I should piss on you, faggot. You like tasting piss? You like big huge guys pissing on your puny little body?? He reached down and pulled off his shorts. His big hard cock was pushing out of his boxers, standing up at a 45 degree angle.. I gasped as I saw the size of his huge cock. Then I looked at Alex?s huge thighs, thighs that were as big as his waist and full of solid muscle. My cock was rock hard. ?I?ve never been pissed on,? I said honestly. ?But......? Alex grabbed my clothes and ripped them off my body. ?I?m gonna fuckin? piss on your puny little body. I?m gonna piss all over your face. I used to piss on puny kids in the gym shower. Kind of like a dog. You piss on ?em and then you own ?em. I owned a lot of puny kids. They did whatever I said. Now I?m gonna own you, faggot.? He shredded my shirt and ripped off my pants like they were made of paper. Then he took off his own shirt and boxers and shoes. I quickly took off my shoes. We were now naked.

He pushed me in the bathroom and into the shower. Then he pushed me down on my knees and I looked up at his huge body. His muscles were radiant, bulging everywhere on his perfect young body. He grabbed his cock and aimed it at my face. I was overwhelmed, looking at Alex?s huge body and his big thick cock aimed at my face. ?Piss on me, Alex. Piss on my puny little body. I wanna taste your huge man piss. I wanna feel your piss hitting my body. Your cock is as big as a fire hose. I know it will piss real hard.? He started to piss. The warm liquid gushed out of his cock in a hard stream. As it hit my face, the force of the water caved in my cheeks. Alex?s cock was gushing out a huge amount of piss, pumping out the piss in a hard warm stream. I tasted the piss. It was warm and, knowing that it came from Alex, it tasted good. Then he aimed the piss all over my body. He must have pissed for over a minute, emptying all that beer onto my body. ?Feels good to piss,? said Alex. ?Feels good to piss on a little faggot like you. Now I own you faggot. I?m just like a big pit bull. I pissed on you puny little poodle and now I own you.? When he finished, he said ?Clean yourself up, faggot. I?m gonna fuck your little face.? He grabbed his cock which was now rock hard and he smacked it a couple of times across my face. His cock was solid and hard as a pipe. The big weapon really hurt my face. He left the shower. I turned it on and washed the piss off my body.

Then I walked out into my bedroom. Alex was standing there looking at me. I gulped as I saw his huge body. His shoulders were so big and wide and his waist and hips were so small and narrow. His whole torso was packed with muscle. His arms looked like huge hams. His legs were enormous and rippling with vein covered muscle. His shredded waist led to his gigantic cock. He sneered as I looked at him. ?You?re lookin? at a real man,? he said. ?You?re not a man at all. You?re just a little fag. But I?m a real man.? He flexed his arms. ?Check out the arms of a man, faggot. Look at my fuckin? guns. I got more muscle in one arm than you?ve got in your whole faggot body.? Alex?s cock was rock hard as he talked about his body and my cock was the hardest it had ever been. Then he grabbed his cock. ?I got the cock of a man too. Ten inches long and real thick. It?s as hard as steel.? He moved so he was standing right in front of me. ?Get on your knees, faggot. Lick my balls. Suck my cock.? I got on my knees and looked up at Alex. ?Can I touch your legs, Alex? I can suck your cock better if I touch your legs.? Alex looked down at my pitiful face. ?Okay, You can touch my legs, faggot. But if you touch any other muscles, I?m gonna smash you.?

I started licking Alex?s balls, licking slowly and smelling the sweat from his black pubic hairs. I grabbed Alex?s huge calves and felt the bulging rock hard muscles with my dainty little fingers. I moved my hands up to his thighs, feeling his huge hamstring muscles and I grabbed his muscles harder. They were like rocks. I licked his balls more furiously and Alex started groaning with pleasure. His balls were the size of golf balls and I put them in my mouth and licked all around his huge manly testicles. My hands were now running up and down his legs feeling his huge muscles. I started groaning with pleasure too. Then I started licking his cock, licking up and down the huge ten inch weapon. Pretty soon I was licking and sucking, putting the cock into my mouth and licking and sucking it. Alex was groaning with pleasure. ?Fuck, you?re better than a girl. Girls never did this!?

He started moving his hips, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my throat. I could smell the manly sweat from his pubic hair as he pushed further and further inside. Then he made a final push and forced his steel hard cock all the way down my throat into my esophagus. He grabbed the back of my head with his huge right hand. ?I?m gonna fuck the shit outta you, faggot!? he yelled. His started thrusting his cock in and out of my throat as he groaned with erotic pleasure. I could smell his sweat as he fucked me like I was his fuck toy. He fucked me for several minutes as I hung on to his huge legs and felt his throbbing muscles. Then he started groaning louder and his thrusts were more rapid. Finally he yelled ?Yeah! Yeah!? and spurts of cum splashed out of his cock down into my mouth, throat and esophagus. He came for over a minute and must have spurted a half a cup of cum into my body. I came too. I had the best orgasm of my life. Finally he stopped cumming, but he left his hard cock in my throat as I breathed in his sweat. ?Nice fuck,? he said as he moved his cock in and out of my throat, feeling the sensations of pleasure over his huge cock head. ?I knew you faggots were good for something.?

Finally he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He put on his clothes and looked at pathetic little me still standing there naked looking at his huge body. ?Put on your clothes and take me home, faggot. Oh yeah. I forgot to be polite. Thanks for the clothes, the dinner and the fuck, faggot. A real man like me deserves to be serviced by a little faggot like you.? I put on some clothes and drove Alex to his house. He grabbed his new clothes and said, ?See ya tomorrow, faggot boy,? as he left the car.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
sub2muscle (November 13th, 2012)
  #2   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2007, 04:16 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
AWESOME...

I hope Alex will grow more and more...and John is going to be his best worshipper...so good that Alex wants no more girls anymore...lol

You ROCK, JohnD !!! thanks!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options