The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to pudzian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2007, 04:32 PM

pudzian has disabled reputation
Build a Better Mousetrap...

“What’s this obsession with Dr. Se-Jin Lee?”

“It’s not Dr. Lee; it’s his research that I’m interested in.” Mark’s heart was pounding. His girlfriend had uncovered his most embarrassing personal secret. His files on Dr. Lee’s research were strewn across his bedroom when Maura entered unexpectedly. “Anyway, I thought you were going skiing with the girls this weekend.”

“Cheryl’s car is on the fritz. I left you a message. But don’t change the subject. What’s this about Dr. Lee and his research? I’m in your post-doc research lab too and this is the first I’ve heard of it. What’s going on?”

Maura and Mark had met when Laura joined Mark’s research lab at the university. They were both post-doctoral fellows in biology and found themselves spending a lot of time together in the lab. They were soon dating and made a very attractive couple. Maura was a dark and statuesque beauty. Mark was tall, with an athletic build, deep brown eyes and a seemingly permanent five o’clock shadow. Everything in their relationship had been going extremely well. At least it had been until now.

Mark was scared. He didn’t want anything to change his great relationship with Maura. His love for her was intense; stronger, more mature than any previous love. But his obsession with Dr. Lee’s research was …. Well. It wasn’t normal. It could ruin everything.

He loved Maura so much he had thought of opening up to her. If she accepted him, warts and all, that would be the sign of a truly strong love. He hoped their love could survive this, but he dared not even dream that it actually would.

Mark had a decision to make. And right now. Should he downplay his obsession, and ultimately try to sweep it under the rug? Or should he bare all and test their love? If she accepted this about him, he knew, nothing would ever tear them apart.

Mark was suddenly reckless. “Dr. Lee is studying myostatin and muscle growth. He is very close to some incredible discoveries.”

“Why didn’t I ever know this was one of your research interests?”

“It’s not. Not officially. It’s a personal thing. Ever since I was a kid I have been fascinated by muscle growth. I went into biology so I could study this sort of thing. But unfortunately there is only one lab in the world that is really doing significant work in this area.”

"Dr. Lee’s lab?”

“Uh-huh. And I tried, but I have not been able to get a position there. I’ve tried so many times I think Dr. Lee has become wary of me. I’ll never get into Dr. Lee’s lab now. So I’ve been conducting research on my own, in secret.”

“What exactly are you researching?”

“I’m looking for a substance, a protein perhaps, that can be administered in the human body and that will overcome the body’s natural limitations on muscle growth. With proper nutrition and muscle-stimulating exercise there would be, in theory, no limit to the size of the muscles one could develop.”

“And there’s a medical use for such a substance?” asked Maura, skeptically.

“In muscular dystrophy and other muscle-wasting diseases, yes. But I have to be honest. That’s not why I’m interested. I want to discover this protein and I want to use it myself to build muscle while I’m still relatively young.” There, I said it.

“Can’t you just get serious in the gym or something?”

“I want to get bigger than that. I want outrageously large muscles. I want this while I’m still in my twenties. I just do.”

“Let me get this straight,” said Maura dreamily. “You want to grow your muscles. Grow them to outrageous, maybe even inhuman, proportions?”

“Yes,” replied Mark nervously, and a bit sheepishly.

“Come here.” And she gently grasped Mark’s right hand and led it down below her waist. Mark felt a growing dampness there.

“That’s the hottest thing I’ve ever heard,” Maura moaned.

----------------------------------------------------

Mark and Maura were now partners in everything, even Mark’s secret research into muscle growth. Mark could now extend his clandestine research in the laboratory with Maura’s help in covering his tracks and acting as sentinel during critical experiments. He now had someone to bounce ideas off of and to help talk him through setbacks and sticking points. The research progressed more rapidly until one day Mark had distilled what he was convinced was the object of all his efforts.

“This is it, Maura. This is the protein that will do the trick. I just know it. It’s ready for human trial.” An ominous silence followed.

“You’re not going to take that, are you?. It hasn’t been tested. It could have all kinds of serious side effects and it might not even work.”

“Look over the research, yourself. I’ve tested it every way I can. There’s nothing left to do but begin a human clinical trial.”

She went over the research carefully. It was true. There was nothing left to do but administer the protein in people. Now that the moment had arrived Maura was scared.

“I just don’t want anything to happen to you. I couldn’t stand it if you were injured, or got cancer. My God! What if you died or something?”

“Maura, all indications from the research so far show that it is safe. You know yourself the chances of an adverse reaction are very slim.”

“Shouldn’t it be tested in dire cases first? There are people dying of Muscular Dystrophy. These are perfect candidates.”

“There’s no time for that. To go mainstream would take at least five years. I’m already 27. And I lifted almost all my research from Dr. Lee. The patent lawyers could have it tied up for decades.” Mark was almost pleading. “I know it’s safe, baby, but I need your support. I need your blessing.”

Another heavy moment of silence.

This is reckless experimentation. Who knows what the side effects will be? I can’t loose him. I just can’t. … But he would never forgive me if I stopped him now. My refusal would hang over our relationship like a dark, heavy cloud.

“All right. You have my blessing.”

Mark broke into a broad grin. “I love you,” he said as he kissed her gently, appreciatively, on the cheek.

---------------------------------------------------

They never discussed it again. Both were dedicated to the course of action they had chosen and they moved forward in strict scientific fashion administering the precise dosage at precise intervals. Maura monitored Mark medically for side effects. To their great relief there were none and Mark set about changing his diet, adding heaps of protein in every form imaginable. He began training religiously, too, and after just two weeks he had gained five pounds. Nothing noticeable on his 6 foot 4 inch frame. But it was encouraging since he appeared to be just as lean and muscular as before.

In the next two weeks he gained ten pounds to 225. Mark was on cloud nine. It was working. Maura loved his buff new body. People were beginning to notice.

During the second month Mark’s workouts became intense. His muscles got outrageously pumped and it seemed that after each pump subsided his muscles stayed a little bigger than before. He was constantly adding weight to each exercise. Gym rats asked him what stuff he was using. He was growing fast and there was no doubt he was going to become freakishly huge.

While he was at the gym Maura would be cooking an enormous meal for Mark in the kitchen of their apartment. As she cooked visions of her growing man filled her head. She breathlessly awaited his arrival -- muscles pumped with blood, arms bulging out of his short sleeves, his shirt tight across his huge, heaving pecs. She would help him out of his clothes and into the shower, caressing his blood-engorged sinew as she did.

He reached 270 pounds so quickly that everyone knew this was not normal. It would only be a matter of time before the shit hit the fan. He and Maura both agreed that they would dial it back for a time to relieve suspicion. Mark cut down on the training and protein intake, reluctantly. He missed the explosive growth, however. Maura missed the thrill of watching his muscles grow bigger by the day.

But what could they do? They knew full well that administering such an untested substance – even on oneself – was against the law. Stealing Dr. Lee’s research was another offense. And Dr. Lee knew of Mark’s interest in his work. It could not be a coincidence that Mark had grown so massive, so fast. Obviously they would find that his interest in myostatin had led him to steal research and self-administer an untested medical substance.

They began thinking of ways they could return to full throttle muscle growth. They had to find a place where the law could not reach them. Brazil was the answer. There was no extradition treaty with the U. S. and as far as they could tell, what they had done violated no laws in Brazil. The warm climate also appealed to Mark’s desire to put his muscles on display.

Secretly, they bought plane tickets – one way – and gathered their life savings. They would leave in one month. In the meantime, what would be the harm of immediately returning to grow muscles as fast as possible? Mark hit the gym with a vengeance, shocking other lifters with his increases in strength and mass. He waddled from station to station; his pumps were a sight to behold.

In three months he had gone from 210 lbs. to 280 lbs. with 20 inch guns and a 54 inch chest. He was particularly proud of his corded 30 inch thighs and bubble butt. He loved to squat.

The last month before Brazil he just absolutely blew people away. He was growing daily now, on average about 2 pounds of added muscle per day. No one could fathom what he was up to. Why was this biologist suddenly, in his mid-twenties, turning himself into a muscle monster? There was no hiding his massiveness. His neck was as big around as his head, his forearms giant bulging sinew constantly in motion. His fingers became thick and impossibly meaty and just engulfed others in a handshake.

By the time they headed to the airport Mark was up to 340 pounds of ripped muscle. He was bigger and leaner than any bodybuilder on the planet as he lumbered through the airport with Maura on his arm feeling like the luckiest woman in the world. Mark was the hottest stud anywhere and he loved her unreservedly. Mark wore cargo shorts, split halfway up the side to accommodate his thunderous thighs. He had on a short sleeve mesh pullover with a cut through the neckline and down to his cleavage to make room for his bull neck and ponderous knockers. Everyone they passed could not help but stare at this ultra-masculine form and his beautiful girl.

They had almost miscalculated. Another week or two and Mark may not have fit on the plane. As it was, he squeezed sideways through the portal and into his window seat. His thighs, bubble butt and shoulders were so broad he took up almost two seats. Rather than trying to squeeze into the seat next to him, Maura spent the flight lying across his two monstrous thighs with her head resting in the crook of Mark’s right arm, her hands on his meaty pecs. She passed a restful night of sleep on the flight, feeling safe, feeling loved, a smile on her face the whole way.

Once in Brazil they settled in a house by the sea and used their savings to buy the local gym. Mark had to start adapting some of the gym equipment to accommodate his growing frame. He was eating prodigiously and money soon got tight. It was time to share their secret and the treatment with the world – for a price. They figured once the world knew, muscle lovers and bigorexics the world over would beat a path to their door.

When the writer and photographer from Flex magazine appeared at their gym, Mark was in the middle of one his intense workouts, in full lather. They could not believe their eyes. Mark had become a mountain of inhuman enormity. He raised a giant bulging arm to wave them into the workout area and stood to greet them. The others in the gym stood around, sheepish looks on their faces, equally in awe of this monster in their midst. Mark’s arms were resting – literally resting – on massive engorged lats. His pecs rose up majestically like a shelf below his chin. They were full blown with a deep cleft in between, presiding over a thickly muscled mid-section that seemed absolutely tiny by comparison. His thighs were 60 inches around each and pushed his legs far apart so that he had a unique broad stance even when relaxed.

The men from Flex began their work photographing the workout and some posing afterward. Mark insisted on only doing relaxed poses saying when you are this big, there is no reason to flex. He told them the whole story of his discovery and self-experimentation. It might have been impossible to believe but here he was, living proof. The writer took his current stats:

6 foot, 4 inches tall
510 pounds
42 inch upper arms
31 inch forearms
125 inch chest
42 inch waste
60 inch thighs
30 inch calves

That issue of Flex with Mark on the cover and his story inside was the biggest seller of all time, by a very wide margin. The world was shocked; and sure enough, men started beating a path to Mark and Maura’s door. Men with dreams of being muscle freaks themselves.

Among the first to arrive was a well-built young Brazilian with a winning smile. He brought a friend to translate. “My name is Eduardo Correa,” the young man began. “I am a bodybuilder. I am big, but I want to get bigger. Much bigger.”

“But you can’t continue competing as a bodybuilder if you take this treatment. They banned it as soon as the article came out. This will not help your bodybuilding career,” Mark informed Eduardo.

“That’s OK. Forget about my bodybuilding career. I just want to be huge.”

Eduardo paid the fee and Maura administered the treatment. In short time the gym membership began to swell with pilgrims from around the world who wanted to get freaky huge. They all stayed to continue receiving weekly injections and to pump themselves full of heaving muscle. For most, their home countries considered it a crime to undergo this illicit treatment. And Mark’s gym was the only one in the world with equipment adapted for the excessively musclebound. The gym became a throbbing arena of ultra-masculinity and explosively growing muscleheads. There was nothing like it anywhere in the world.

Some pilgrims were famous or semi-famous bodybuilders like Eduardo. Some were frat boys with a sense of adventure. All had sacrificed much for the lure of muscle, but no one was dissatisfied with the results.

--------------------------------------------

One day, a woman looking for all the world like a middle class, middle-aged American housewife appeared demanding to speak with Mark, who was perhaps a biscuit under 600 lbs. by this time. When she was let into his office Mark thought, This is a first. What in the world does she want?

The woman was deadly serious and got down to business immediately. “My fourteen year old son has Muscular Dystrophy. His body wastes away, month by month. Doctors say he has maybe two years. I want your help.”

Shame engulfed Mark with the speed of a sudden downpour. How could he have spent all this time giving no thought to the true value of his discovery? “Of course we will help you. Free of charge.”

Maura went to the young man’s hotel room that afternoon and administered the first dosage. Mark got on the phone to Dr. Lee.

“Dr. Lee, I’ll get right to it. I am sorry for what I have done. What I added to your research was only a small, though critical piece, and I am sorry that perhaps you will never get the recognition you deserve. I want to license my discovery to you and your backers. All future profits are yours. In exchange, I ask for the following: First, full immunity from prosecution and civil suits in the U. S. for myself, Maura and anyone who has received the treatment to date. Second, expedited introduction of the drug to the market. Maura and I have already conducted the human clinical trials here in Brazil. We’ve got a gym full of healthy specimens. The drug is completely safe and should hit the market immediately. No one with a muscle-wasting disease should have to wait one more day.” Within days, the deal was signed.

With their young patient responding well to the treatment, Mark and Maura prepared to return to America. Reflecting on the past few months and the deal with Dr. Lee, Maura was compelled to ask Mark, “What has just happened? What does this all mean?”

“It means,” replied Mark, “that many diseases are not the life-eviscerating scourges they were just a short time ago. And the world will be forever populated with a healthy number of inhumanly enormous muscle freaks.”

Last edited by pudzian; June 30th, 2009 at 06:54 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to airnel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2007, 08:57 PM

airnel is on a distinguished road
that is amazing story? i wish there is a part 2 of it..
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2007, 08:59 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Cool! I get to be the first to say good story. I love it when a woman gets behind her honey 100%. Love and Muscle. A winning combination.

redroger11. Erp!! OK second.
  #4   Add to megamuscle69's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 4th, 2007, 09:59 PM

megamuscle69 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to megamuscle69
That was an AWESOME story man!!
  #5   Add to vlad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2007, 01:26 AM

vlad is on a distinguished road
yeah, this was a good story...a little different (ie no sex) but totally hot
  #6   Add to rickwmuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2007, 11:00 AM

rickwmuscle is on a distinguished road
As everyone else is saying--great story.

I loved the inclusion of Eduardo Correa a very talented, real life NABBA Universe winner (and really handsome to boot!!).

I like the stats as well. They show a pretty good knowledge of bodybuilding (although outrageously outsized) proportions!!

Thanks for a nice take on a super sized bodybuilder story!!
  #7   Add to darkluster4's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Darklord of Power

darkluster4 is on a distinguished road
And all lived happily ever after! Or, did they?............

Good story, the relationship is a bit awkward for this kind of site, but sometimes that kind of stuff can be a breath of fresh air. (Muskee Testosterone and Sweat with a slight sent of Lilac. AAAHHHH)

Anyways, you have a knack for story telling, and if you wished to continue the time is rip for a plot twist. Good luck.
  #8   Add to pudzian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 6th, 2007, 04:38 PM

pudzian has disabled reputation
I appreciate the supportive comments, especially because when I put my stories out there I was afraid they would be widely criticized or rejected because they stray from the typical muscle growth story format. You've shown me that at least some members like this style. I am glad there is a place for my stories on this forum and feel welcome to try again.
  #9   Add to airnel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2007, 10:18 PM

airnel is on a distinguished road
part 2 soon? i wish you could make it..
  #10   Add to wolffried's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 8th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Bodybuilder in training

wolffried has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to wolffried
Very nice story! I like the ending as well... so good to see the monscle monsters get down to earth and actually help someone other than themselves. And you obvioulsy did some research.. I have heard of this Dr. Lee
  #11   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2007, 11:34 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
I loved this! I wanna be Maura... ;-)
  #12   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 07:40 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Muscle growth benefitting society

This well written story is probably a FIRST on this site:

Muscle growth that actually solves some of society's current problems!

What a well done expression of a unique concept.

Good job!

Mdlftr

P.S. I also liked the support of the girlfriend, the inclusion of real people, and the real life details (no extradition treaty w Brazil), which added to the versimilitude of the story!
  #13   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 07:48 AM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Muscle growth benefitting society

??IF this story were to continue (not recommending that, just speculating)

..Perhaps something could be done to work in some of Brazil's unique events, like Carnivale.

--Imagine wild muscle growth at Carnivale!
  #14   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 08:11 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Inspiring Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudzian
?What?s this obsession with Dr. Se-Jin Lee??

?It?s not Dr. Lee; it?s his research that I?m interested in.? Mark?s heart was pounding. His girlfriend had uncovered his most embarrassing personal secret. His files on Dr. Lee?s research were strewn across his bedroom when Maura entered unexpectedly. ?Anyway, I thought you were going skiing with the girls this weekend.?

?Cheryl?s car is on the fritz. I left you a message. But don?t change the subject. What?s this about Dr. Lee and his research? I?m in your post-doc research lab too and this is the first I?ve heard of it. What?s going on??

Maura and Mark had met when Laura joined Mark?s research lab at the university. They were both post-doctoral fellows in biology and found themselves spending a lot of time together in the lab. They were soon dating and made a very attractive couple. Maura was a dark and statuesque beauty. Mark was tall, with an athletic build, deep brown eyes and a seemingly permanent five o?clock shadow. Everything in their relationship had been going extremely well. At least it had been until now.

Mark was scared. He didn?t want anything to change his great relationship with Maura. His love for her was intense; stronger, more mature than any previous love. But his obsession with Dr. Lee?s research was ?. Well. It wasn?t normal. It could ruin everything.

He loved Maura so much he had thought of opening up to her. If she accepted him, warts and all, that would be the sign of a truly strong love. He hoped their love could survive this, but he dared not even dream that it actually would.

Mark had a decision to make. And right now. Should he downplay his obsession, and ultimately try to sweep it under the rug? Or should he bare all and test their love? If she accepted this about him, he knew, nothing would ever tear them apart.

Mark was suddenly reckless. ?Dr. Lee is studying myostatin and muscle growth. He is very close to some incredible discoveries.?

?Why didn?t I ever know this was one of your research interests??

?It?s not. Not officially. It?s a personal thing. Ever since I was a kid I have been fascinated by muscle growth. I went into biology so I could study this sort of thing. But unfortunately there is only one lab in the world that is really doing significant work in this area.?

"Dr. Lee?s lab??

?Uh-huh. And I tried, but I have not been able to get a position there. I?ve tried so many times I think Dr. Lee has become wary of me. I?ll never get into Dr. Lee?s lab now. So I?ve been conducting research on my own, in secret.?

?What exactly are you researching??

?I?m looking for a substance, a protein perhaps, that can be administered in the human body and that will overcome the body?s natural limitations on muscle growth. With proper nutrition and muscle-stimulating exercise there would be, in theory, no limit to the size of the muscles one could develop.?

?And there?s a medical use for such a substance?? asked Maura, skeptically.

?In muscular dystrophy and other muscle-wasting diseases, yes. But I have to be honest. That?s not why I?m interested. I want to discover this protein and I want to use it myself to build muscle while I?m still relatively young.? There, I said it.

?Can?t you just get serious in the gym or something??

?I want to get bigger than that. I want outrageously large muscles. I want this while I?m still in my twenties. I just do.?

?Let me get this straight,? said Maura dreamily. ?You want to grow your muscles. Grow them to outrageous, maybe even inhuman, proportions??

?Yes,? replied Mark nervously, and a bit sheepishly.

?Come here.? And she gently grasped Mark?s right hand and led it down below her waist. Mark felt a growing dampness there.

?That?s the hottest thing I?ve ever heard,? Maura moaned.

----------------------------------------------------

Mark and Maura were now partners in everything, even Mark?s secret research into muscle growth. Mark could now extend his clandestine research in the laboratory with Maura?s help in covering his tracks and acting as sentinel during critical experiments. He now had someone to bounce ideas off of and to help talk him through setbacks and sticking points. The research progressed more rapidly until one day Mark had distilled what he was convinced was the object of all his efforts.

?This is it, Maura. This is the protein that will do the trick. I just know it. It?s ready for human trial.? An ominous silence followed.

?You?re not going to take that, are you?. It hasn?t been tested. It could have all kinds of serious side effects and it might not even work.?

?Look over the research, yourself. I?ve tested it every way I can. There?s nothing left to do but begin a human clinical trial.?

She went over the research carefully. It was true. There was nothing left to do but administer the protein in people. Now that the moment had arrived Maura was scared.

?I just don?t want anything to happen to you. I couldn?t stand it if you were injured, or got cancer. My God! What if you died or something??

?Maura, all indications from the research so far show that it is safe. You know yourself the chances of an adverse reaction are very slim.?

?Shouldn?t it be tested in dire cases first? There are people dying of Muscular Dystrophy. These are perfect candidates.?

?There?s no time for that. To go mainstream would take at least five years. I?m already 27. And I lifted almost all my research from Dr. Lee. The patent lawyers could have it tied up for decades.? Mark was almost pleading. ?I know it?s safe, baby, but I need your support. I need your blessing.?

Another heavy moment of silence.

This is reckless experimentation. Who knows what the side effects will be? I can?t loose him. I just can?t. ? But he would never forgive me if I stopped him now. My refusal would hang over our relationship like a dark, heavy cloud.

?All right. You have my blessing.?

Mark broke into a broad grin. ?I love you,? he said as he kissed her gently, appreciatively, on the cheek.

---------------------------------------------------

They never discussed it again. Both were dedicated to the course of action they had chosen and they moved forward in strict scientific fashion administering the precise dosage at precise intervals. Maura monitored Mark medically for side effects. To their great relief there were none and Mark set about changing his diet, adding heaps of protein in every form imaginable. He began training religiously, too, and after just two weeks he had gained five pounds. Nothing noticeable on his 6 foot 4 inch frame. But it was encouraging since he appeared to be just as lean and muscular as before.

In the next two weeks he gained ten pounds to 225. Mark was on cloud nine. It was working. Maura loved his buff new body. People were beginning to notice.

During the second month Mark?s workouts became intense. His muscles got outrageously pumped and it seemed that after each pump subsided his muscles stayed a little bigger than before. He was constantly adding weight to each exercise. Gym rats asked him what stuff he was using. He was growing fast and there was no doubt he was going to become freakishly huge.

While he was at the gym Maura would be cooking an enormous meal for Mark in the kitchen of their apartment. As she cooked visions of her growing man filled her head. She breathlessly awaited his arrival -- muscles pumped with blood, arms bulging out of his short sleeves, his shirt tight across his huge, heaving pecs. She would help him out of his clothes and into the shower, caressing his blood-engorged sinew as she did.

He reached 270 pounds so quickly that everyone knew this was not normal. It would only be a matter of time before the shit hit the fan. He and Maura both agreed that they would dial it back for a time to relieve suspicion. Mark cut down on the training and protein intake, reluctantly. He missed the explosive growth, however. Maura missed the thrill of watching his muscles grow bigger by the day.

But what could they do? They knew full well that administering such an untested substance ? even on oneself ? was against the law. Stealing Dr. Lee?s research was another offense. And Dr. Lee knew of Mark?s interest in his work. It could not be a coincidence that Mark had grown so massive, so fast. Obviously they would find that his interest in myostatin had led him to steal research and self-administer an untested medical substance.

They began thinking of ways they could return to full throttle muscle growth. They had to find a place where the law could not reach them. Brazil was the answer. There was no extradition treaty with the U. S. and as far as they could tell, what they had done violated no laws in Brazil. The warm climate also appealed to Mark?s desire to put his muscles on display.

Secretly, they bought plane tickets ? one way ? and gathered their life savings. They would leave in one month. In the meantime, what would be the harm of immediately returning to grow muscles as fast as possible? Mark hit the gym with a vengeance, shocking other lifters with his increases in strength and mass. He waddled from station to station; his pumps were a sight to behold.

In three months he had gone from 210 lbs. to 280 lbs. with 20 inch guns and a 54 inch chest. He was particularly proud of his corded 30 inch thighs and bubble butt. He loved to squat.

The last month before Brazil he just absolutely blew people away. He was growing daily now, on average about 2 pounds of added muscle per day. No one could fathom what he was up to. Why was this biologist suddenly, in his mid-twenties, turning himself into a muscle monster? There was no hiding his massiveness. His neck was as big around as his head, his forearms giant bulging sinew constantly in motion. His fingers became thick and impossibly meaty and just engulfed others in a handshake.

By the time they headed to the airport Mark was up to 340 pounds of ripped muscle. He was bigger and leaner than any bodybuilder on the planet as he lumbered through the airport with Maura on his arm feeling like the luckiest woman in the world. Mark was the hottest stud anywhere and he loved her unreservedly. Mark wore cargo shorts, split halfway up the side to accommodate his thunderous thighs. He had on a short sleeve mesh pullover with a cut through the neckline and down to his cleavage to make room for his bull neck and ponderous knockers. Everyone they passed could not help but stare at this ultra-masculine form and his beautiful girl.

They had almost miscalculated. Another week or two and Mark may not have fit on the plane. As it was, he squeezed sideways through the portal and into his window seat. His thighs, bubble butt and shoulders were so broad he took up almost two seats. Maura spent the flight lying across his two monstrous thighs with her head resting in the crook of Mark?s right arm, her hands on his meaty pecs. She passed a restful night of sleep on the flight, feeling safe, feeling loved, a smile on her face the whole way.

Once in Brazil they settled in a house by the sea and used their savings to buy the local gym. Mark had to start adapting some of the gym equipment to accommodate his growing frame. He was eating prodigiously and money soon got tight. It was time to share their secret and the treatment with the world ? for a price. They figured once the world knew, muscle lovers and bigorexics the world over would beat a path to their door.

When the writer and photographer from Flex magazine appeared at their gym, Mark was in the middle of one his intense workouts, in full lather. They could not believe their eyes. Mark had become a mountain of inhuman enormity. He raised a giant bulging arm to wave them into the workout area and stood to greet them. The others in the gym stood around, sheepish looks on their faces, equally in awe of this monster in their midst. Mark?s arms were resting ? literally resting ? on massive engorged lats. His pecs rose up majestically like a shelf below his chin. They were full blown with a deep cleft in between, presiding over a thickly muscled mid-section that seemed absolutely tiny by comparison. His thighs were 60 inches around each and pushed his legs far apart so that he had a unique broad stance even when relaxed.

The men from Flex began their work photographing the workout and some posing afterward. Mark insisted on only doing relaxed poses saying when you are this big, there is no reason to flex. He told them the whole story of his discovery and self-experimentation. It might have been impossible to believe but here he was, living proof. The writer took his current stats:

6 foot, 4 inches tall
510 pounds
42 inch upper arms
31 inch forearms
125 inch chest
42 inch waste
60 inch thighs
30 inch calves

That issue of Flex with Mark on the cover and his story inside was the biggest seller of all time, by a very wide margin. The world was shocked; and sure enough, men started beating a path to Mark and Maura?s door. Men with dreams of being muscle freaks themselves.

Among the first to arrive was a well-built young Brazilian with a winning smile. He brought a friend to translate. ?My name is Eduardo Correa,? the young man began. ?I am a bodybuilder. I am big, but I want to get bigger. Much bigger.?

?But you can?t continue competing as a bodybuilder if you take this treatment. They banned it as soon as the article came out. This will not help your bodybuilding career,? Mark informed Eduardo.

?That?s OK. Forget about my bodybuilding career. I just want to be huge.?

Eduardo paid the fee and Maura administered the treatment. In short time the gym membership began to swell with pilgrims from around the world who wanted to get freaky huge. They stayed after the treatment. For most, their home countries considered it a crime to undergo this illicit treatment. And Mark?s gym was the only one in the world with equipment adapted for the excessively musclebound. The gym became a throbbing arena of ultra-masculinity and explosively growing muscleheads. There was nothing like it anywhere in the world.

Some pilgrims were famous or semi-famous bodybuilders like Eduardo. Some were frat boys with a sense of adventure. All had sacrificed much for the lure of muscle, but no one was dissatisfied with the results.

--------------------------------------------

One day, a woman looking for all the world like a middle class, middle-aged American housewife appeared demanding to speak with Mark, who was perhaps a biscuit under 600 lbs. by this time. When she was let into his office Mark thought, This is a first. What in the world does she want?

The woman was deadly serious and got down to business immediately. ?My fourteen year old son has Muscular Dystrophy. His body wastes away, month by month. Doctors say he has maybe two years. I want your help.?

Shame engulfed Mark with the speed of a sudden downpour. How could he have spent all this time giving no thought to the true value of his discovery? ?Of course we will help you. Free of charge.?

Maura went to the young man?s hotel room that afternoon and administered the first dosage. Mark got on the phone to Dr. Lee.

?Dr. Lee, I?ll get right to it. I am sorry for what I have done. What I added to your research was only a small, though critical piece, and I am sorry that perhaps you will never get the recognition you deserve. I want to license my discovery to you and your backers. All future profits are yours. In exchange, I ask for the following: First, full immunity from prosecution and civil suits in the U. S. for myself, Maura and anyone who has received the treatment to date. Second, expedited introduction of the drug to the market. Maura and I have already conducted the human clinical trials here in Brazil. We?ve got a gym full of healthy specimens. The drug is completely safe and should hit the market immediately. No one with a muscle-wasting disease should have to wait one more day.? Within days, the deal was signed.

Mark and Maura prepared to return to America and so did their young patient who responded well to the treatment. Reflecting on the past few months and the deal with Dr. Lee, Maura was compelled to ask Mark, ?What has just happened? What does this all mean??

?It means,? replied Mark, ?that many diseases are not the life-eviscerating scourges they were just a short time ago. And the world will be forever populated with a healthy number of inhumanly enormous muscle freaks.?
Thanks very much for this great story of truly helping others without dominant, power games, or manipulating others beyond realistic proportions A welcome and refreshingly healthy perspective. Youa re most heartily welcomed into a new genre of storytelllng for this site. Let's hope the new ground you have broken will create even more fertile contributions.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options