The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to NYCBlackMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 11th, 2007, 08:46 AM

NYCBlackMuscle is on a distinguished road
Danny Gets Big: Part 2

When I read the Sugar Packets story recently reposted on here it jogged a memory so I checked my hard drive and came across this story I wrote a ways back. I think it was posted a couple places in the past but here it is if anyone would like to read it now.

-------------------------------------

The following work of fiction portrays men in a sexual situation. Please do not read any further if you are not interested in stories written for auto-erotic purposes, if you are not of legal age, or if it is illegal for you to read sexually explicit material in this format or through this medium.

All characters in this work are fictional. As such, they are immune to any and all types of infectious diseases, including the AIDS virus. You are not fictional and thus are not immune. Act accordingly or risk having some brainless disease write the ending of your life story for you.

Copyright 1997 by [email protected]

Table of Contents
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Danny
Gets Big: Part 2

Once again marveling at how much bigger his body felt he quickly ducked into his room and grabbed a pair of shorts from his dresser. They were baggy, surf shorts one of his relatives had sent for his birthday and he had never expected to wear them but now they were the only things he could think of that could possibly fit. He quickly realized that while they had been extra baggy for his old size they were now dangerously tight and it took some work to get them up over his thighs and shelf-like ass. After all that it was even tougher trying to get his hard dick (?How long is this thing?? he wondered) into the shorts but he managed somehow.

He glanced in the mirror and had to smile at what he saw. He was one huge, fucking stud in skintight shorts that made it glaringly obvious that he was hung like a mule. He couldn?t help running his hands over his pumped torso once more causing his dick to grow even larger, but the sound of the doorbell ringing again broke him out of his reverie and he headed for the living room.

Mark Wilcox stood on Danny?s front porch and leaned on the doorbell for the third time. He wasn?t in a good mood for a couple of reasons and waiting around for that dork to open the door and get this dumb study session started wasn?t making things better. Here he was wasting a Saturday morning just because he needed better grades if he was going to keep his scholarship at Hammond next year. Yeah, well fuck Hammond for all he cared right now. He scowled and pressed the doorbell again, muttering ?Come on, asshole? under his breath as he did so.

If you asked anyone at college who was the studliest of the studs they would have picked Mark. He had just turned 20 as well but he looked several years older, partly due to the fact that his tight white T-shirt showed that a lot of gym work had gone into his big, hunky, 6? 2? body. The angry expression on his face couldn?t disguise the fact that the blonde haired, blue eyed football player was extremely handsome, though that fact hadn?t helped him when he had tried to convince his girlfriend to give it up the night before. If he had bothered to think about it he would have realized that her rejection was what was making him so cranky but Mark wasn?t one to spend much time thinking. Besides, he already planned to take it out on geek face if he ever opened the door.

As if on cue the door opened and Mark, who had been facing the street, turned around prepared to give Danny shit for taking so long. Only it wasn?t Danny who standing there but some huge muscle stud with a big grin on his face. For a second Mark could only stare, first at the guy?s face and then with awe at the size of his overdeveloped body. Having spent a lot of time in the gym Mark knew what it took to get big like that and as he took in the guy?s huge shoulders, massive chest and arms, and chiseled stomach he couldn?t help feeling a flash of envy at the bodybuilder?s size. Mark knew it must be obvious he was staring but he couldn?t help taking a quick glance lower to see if the guy?s legs were as massive as his upper body but his gaze was stopped by what was obviously one fucking, huge dick traveling down the left leg of the guy?s skintight shorts. Mark, who didn?t normally have to worry about coming in second in that department, felt another stab of jealousy.

Realizing that he was being anything but subtle Mark tore his gaze away from the guy?s beefy body and sheepishly looked him in the face. ?Uh, sorry, dude. Is Danny here??

Danny felt a rush as his athletic idol looked in awe at his big, new body. Hell, Wilcox didn?t even recognize him now and the former geek didn?t feel the need to clear things up just yet.

?I guess you?re Mark. Come on in.? Danny stepped back and after a moment?s hesitation Mark walked past him into the living room. The jock was uncharacteristically subdued now that he had come face to face with an even bigger stud than himself rather than the nerdy braniac he had been expecting. Shutting the door, Danny sauntered into the center of the room, emphasizing the bodybuilder?s gait he had naturally assumed now that he had so much more mass. He turned back to Mark and was gratified to see the football player staring with wonder at his jutting pectorals. With sly grin he flexed them both and watched Mark?s eyes widen with surprise as the muscles bunched up even more massively than before. With an embarrassed grin the smaller stud looked away and down the hall towards Danny?s bedroom.

?Danny?s not here right now but I told him I?d take care of you until he gets back. I?m his cousin,? lied Danny smoothly. As he spoke he ran a big hand across the smooth expanse of his chest and down to his stomach. ?You want something to drink while we wait.?

?Yeah, sure. A Coke or something would be great.?

Danny went to the kitchen and got two Cokes which he took to the dining room table. He sat back in one of the chairs with his legs spread out wide and stared at Mark who was still standing in the living room. After a moment the football player walked over and sat next to him, trying not to stare at the big muscle stud. He wasn?t completely successful.

?Danny says you?re on the football team.?

?Yeah, I?m a fullback but coach says he may give me a chance at quarterback if I work at it hard enough.? As he spoke, Mark couldn?t stop himself from watching the big guy as he massaged his left pec and nipple with his right hand. For some reason he suddenly felt strange sitting this close to the big bodybuilder. Unconsciously he opened and closed his hands while a part of his mind wondered what it would be like to feel that monster chest himself.

Danny was watching Mark in turn, smiling as the football player lapsed into silence, lost in thought while looking over his supersized chest and arms. Fuck, that old witch was right Danny thought. Somehow Mark was getting turned on just being near him and as he watched the football player lick his lips Danny?s smile turned cruelly triumphant. He realized that he was going to get to break in his new muscle packed body and huge dick on his former idol.

?Shit man, why do you keep staring at my body?? Danny asked in low voice.

Mark shook his head and came back to reality when he heard the big guy?s speak. For some reason he had kind of lost it, thinking about how awesome it must be to be as big as that, bigger than almost anyone else around. When he realized what the muscle stud had said his face got red and the already warm room seemed to heat up about 10 more degrees.

?Hey, I?m sorry, I just, uh, well, you?re in really great shape and I just was looking, you know.? Mark?s voice trailed off as he realized how lame his reply sounded.

?Yeah, you sure were,? Danny said and got up from his chair forcing Mark to sit back to look up at him. From this angle the big guy?s huge pecs looked even larger than before, almost obscuring his face.
?Looks like you?re really into big studs like me. You some kind of fag or something??

Mark shook his head but even as he did he felt his dick stirring at the thought of what it would be like to have feel that big, muscle packed body pressing down on him. Even so he cringed backwards in his chair when the big guy reached down with one of his big hands and grabbed him by the wrist, jerking him to his feet. The muscle stud had a leering smile on his face as he took Mark?s hand and placed it on his chest, forcing the football star to massage his massive pecs.

?That?s what you want, isn?t it pussy.?

The second he touched the big guy?s body Mark?s dick grew achingly hard in his jeans. He put both his hands on the other guy?s pecs and began to massage them, feeling them bulge and harden as the muscle stud wrapped him in his huge arms and flexed.

?Yeah, you fucking love that big chest, don?t you Mark. You?ve been staring at it since I opened the door, haven?t you fucker.?

Danny was getting caught up in the sensation of having this jock worship his pumped up body. His dick had been half hard already and now it lengthened in his shorts heading down his left leg. With his hand he grabbed Mark by the hair and tilted his head back, crushing his lips down on the fullback. Mark only hesitated a moment before opening his mouth wide letting Danny push in his tongue.

The two studs grappled for a minute, Mark?s hands pulling at the slabs of muscle on Danny?s arms, chest and back. Finally, Danny broke free and shoved Mark towards the bedrooms. With a dazed look on his face Mark dutifully trudged down the hallway and then hesitated at the end until Danny pushed him into his room.

?Get your clothes off,? ordered the big guy, and with a sideways glance at Danny?s heaving, massive chest Mark shrugged off his shirt and sat down to untie his shoes. Danny crossed his huge arms over his pecs and watched the fullback, his eyes drinking his tight chest and arms, flat waist and long smooth legs. He couldn?t help smiling at the fact that he once had thought Mark was big but now felt he looked just well built. Nothing like the size he had gotten, he thought, glancing down at his cannonball biceps.

Mark pushed down his underwear and stepped out of them, standing up to show his already hard 8 inch dick. Danny smirked back at him for a moment then moved to inch down his own shorts which were molded to his skin by the size of his tree trunk thighs, boulder ass and big dick. Once he got them past his thighs they slid to the floor and he straightened up, flexing his upper body and making his rock hard dick jump. Mark felt a rush of desire as he took in the sight of the big stud, completely nude before him, and moaned unconsciously. When the bodybuilder silently motioned him forward the football player unsteadily covered the distance between the two and then buried his face between the hills of his pecs. Danny slid his arms around Mark, his hands moving down his back to squeeze his tight ass, and whispered into his ear.

?Yeah, baby, we?re both gonna have fun with this big body, aren?t we.?

Last edited by NYCBlackMuscle; April 5th, 2014 at 11:13 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options