The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 09:33 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Growing Aroused II

[COLOR=black] Part 2. Now in a visable colour [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Growing Aroused II[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Wow? sighed Greg. ?We have to do that again? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Well duh!? cried Phil. ?What time is it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I haven?t a clue?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Thanks? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil stood up, bits of the carpet stuck to him from the cum. Greg was amazed he still had his boxers on. It was good watching him walk toward the knocked over bed side table. He lent over the bed, showing off his perfect bubble but, the wet material stretching over it. At some point he must have knocked over the table. And by the looks of it, he had broken a few other things as well.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The cupboard door had a dip in the middle with cracks reaching out from the centre like lightning. The curtains had been pulled down and Greg was trying to remember how Hen Phil reappeared.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?It?s 2:15. I need to go?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Where??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?To work?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I thought you said you?d called in sick??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The briefest hit of fear flashed in Phil?s eyes before he said, ?I was going to but Margaret phoned me first and said they needed me. I was able to keep them waiting but I do need to help them?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Is it serious?? Greg asked, getting to his feet as well. He felt the carpet peel away from his butt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Just a minor computer glitch that they can?t sort out themselves. Now I really need to get ready. Do you mind if I take a shower??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg shook his head and watched Phil walked toward the on suite bathroom. Greg walked toward the bed, flopping onto it with a sigh. He was looking at the ceiling and he could see several large clumps of his cum hanging above him. The thought of him growing made his skin tingle. Then he thought of Phil in the shower. His lean muscle glistening as he rubbed himself with soap.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] A wave of euphoria crashed onto him and he moaned quietly. He felt himself getting hard, his muscle doing the same. Greg was shocked. He had never started to get hard this soon after cuming. He always felt guilty when Phil had asked if he wanted to have sex again but his stupid dick wouldn?t rise to the challenge. No pun intended.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg sat up and felt his chest as it swelled. Abs began to pop up on his stomach like little stepping stones. A sudden idea brought a grin to his face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil stood in the shower, washing the cum from his hair while he mentally berated himself for making such a mistake. How could he have forgotten what he had told Greg. Was it because he was starting to? NO! That won?t happen he though, I?ve seen too many people fail because of that.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Hey Phil? said Greg from outside the shower door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil shook his thoughts out and tried to keep his voice level, ?Yeah??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Do you mind if I join you? I need to be going out too?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Of course? said Phil. ?There?s plenty of room?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He felt the cool breeze as Greg opened the shower door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?There might not be? Greg whispered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Something pocked Phil in his back, just between his shoulder blades. He turned round and nearly fell back when he saw two huge pecs, already shining from the water with a huge throbbing cock just beneath them. He looked up at Greg smiling down at him. With a bit of difficulty, Greg manoeuvred himself to close the sliding door. Greg?s shoulders were touching the sides of the shower and he had to scrunch himself up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Surprise? he said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil couldn?t help but smile and started running his hands over Greg massive body. The water running down the gap in his pecs made Phil forget everything, he could only think about how much he wanted Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil reached up, grabbing Greg?s shoulders and lifting himself up to kiss him. Greg wrapped one of his powerful arms around Phil and held him on his biceps. He flexed it and made Phil move up slightly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?God you?re so big? Phil moaned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I know? said Greg. ?We?d better hurry before I break the shower?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Steam began to fill the bathroom as moans of pleasure escaped the shower with it. The windows fogged up but the mirror over the sink didn?t. Also, it wasn?t reflecting the bathroom. In side the mirror, as though looking through a mirror, was Shaun and Willow. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Why didn?t we ever think of having sex in the shower?? asked Willow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Because we didn't it under Victoria Falls and you kept complaining afterwards it was too cold? said Shaun, nuzzling her neck.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Yes, then why didn?t we try the shower which is heated??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Calm down. We have all the time in the world to do what ever we want to?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Only if your plan works. So why did you choose these two??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Because there?s something between them?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Before willow could ask anything, a loud seek broke the silence. She turned and saw Greg huge butt pressed against the glass door. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?That look?s fun? she said. ?Let?s try it now?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] She grabbed Shaun and they both disappeared in a swirl of red. The mirror reflected the bathroom again as steam washed over it, distorting the image.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg?s body now completely filled the showed, his pecs were against the shower head causing water to spray everywhere. Phil had slipped onto the floor before he got crushed and was now quickly rubbing Greg?s dick.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Are you all right down there?? panted Greg as he felt his climax slowly approaching.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Great? Phil laughed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg ?s body tensed and before he could shout a warning to Phil, he came. Phil was knocked into the wall by the force of the first shot. The door broke as Greg lost his balance from his orgasm and fell into it. It smashed on the floor but Greg?s body was to hard fro the glass to penetrate. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg?s body deflated with each spasm of joy until he was his normal size again. He pushed himself up from the floor, then quickly jumped to the side when he felt the glass start to prick him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Look at me? said Phil as he leaned out of the open shower. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg could help but laugh. Phil was covered in Greg?s cum. There were huge clumps covering his chest and a large amount in his hair. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?The point of the shower was to wash this off not get more on me? he laughed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg left him to his shower and started trying to bring some order to the bedroom. He put some cloths on and tried not to think about his growth. It was especially difficult when he picked up his ripped cloths. When Phil came out he smelled of fresh soap, but Greg could still catch a hint of his own musk coming off him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?See you later? he said. ?And don?t grow anywhere until I get back. Get it??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Ha, ha? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Very enthusiastic?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil stepped carefully over some of the still wet pools of cum and then out into the living room. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg spent the rest of the day cleaning up his mess. He turned the radio on and sang along with the songs he knew, making his cleaning into a complicated dace. He was in the bathroom sweeping up the glass with a broom which he was dancing with as if it were a person when Phil got home. Phil lent in the door way and watched Greg wiggled his butt and dip the broom. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] When Phil cleared his throat, Greg nearly jumped out of his skin. The broom fell to the floor with a clatter and Greg tried to pretend he hadn?t been doing anything. His face was a bright red and he could feel the heat pulsing off it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You?re home early? he said sheepishly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I?ve got something for you? said Phil, showing his perfect teeth with a wide smile.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil beckoned with his hand and Greg followed him. On the now clean bed was a black suit. Greg frowned and looked at Phil. The only suit like clothing he had worn was when he had been in secondary school and had to wear a uniform.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Erm?? said Greg. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Don?t worry? said Phil. ?This isn?t your present. But I will need you to wear it tomorrow night?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Why??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?My boss has arranged a charity party and we were invited. He also recommended we should bring a plus one?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg?s eyebrows went from a frown to almost disappearing under his fringe.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You want me to go with you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No I want you to clean the house while I go to the ball because I?m evil. Of course I want you to come?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?But won?t people think it?s weird??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?So??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg was still a little unsure. Phil walked toward him and held him. Greg nestled his chest, feeling his heart beat and basking in his scent.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I want you to be with me?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He stepped back and looked into Greg?s eyes. Greg couldn?t say no to his puppy dog eyes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?OK? he said. ?What?s my present??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You get to go to the ball with prince charming?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg playfully hit Phil in the chest when he laughed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Maybe you could show me some of your moves? laughed Phil. ?How did it go again??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He put his arms out and started moving around, kicking his feet out and swinging his invisible partner like a doll.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil went to bed early, saying he was too tired to have another growth orgasm. Greg had wanted to do it again but he didn?t want to make Phil do something he didn?t want to do. As Greg drifted to sleep his dreams kept coming back to growth. He wondered how big he could get. He dreamt he grew so big, he burst out of the house. It was a very erotic dream.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] As Greg slept, his dreaming caused him to get hard, and of course that caused him to start to grow. Greg lay there with a smile across his face as he grew, too deep in his sleep to notice. The covers started to rise as Greg grew. He turned on one side, his wide frame pulling the quilt off Philip. Something hot and hard pressed against Phil?s back. Phil thought it was just a dream, but when it twitched which pushed him off the bed, he realised it was very real.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil got off the floor and looked at the huge bulk that was Greg. He was on his side and the cover was being lifted from the bed. His legs had grown past the foot of the bed and his feet were on the floor.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Greg!? he yelled. ?Greg wake up!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg dreamt of himself growing past skyscrapers, being so big everyone worshiped him like a god. A giant muscle god. He could hear them chanting his name. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Greg! Greg! Greg wake up!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I am awake? said Greg, looking down at his worshippers.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He could see a little Phil waving up at him. Then he felt little taps on his arm. He could only just feel them. It didn?t hurt but it was annoying.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil hit Greg?s arm as hard as he could, but it felt like hitting a wall. The bed had broken and that hadn?t woken Greg so Phil?s little hits wouldn?t do much. But Greg was still growing so Phil kept hitting him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Greg! WAKE THE FUCK UP!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg moved his arm as though to swat a fly. It hit Phil like a car. He flew back into the cupboard, breaking the doors. Greg woke when he heard Phil?s cry of pain. He sat up, bashing his head on the wall before he was fully up. He quickly scanned the room and saw Phil in the cupboard, covered in clothes with splinters of wood.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Phil!? he yelled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He tried to get to Phil but his body was taking up too much room. Greg grunted in frustration and quickly started wanking. He kept glancing at Phil as he moved slightly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Oh God? Greg cried, his eyes starting to fill. ?What have I done? [Please God, don?t let me loose him?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg climaxed but it was painful, no waves of joy, just despair. When he was back to normal he rushed to Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Phil speak to me? he said. ?Come on please say something?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I didn?t know you liked it rough? he murmured.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Phil. Oh thank God you?re OK. I?m so sorry?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I know? said Phil, reaching Greg?s cheek and stroking it. ?I?m fine, you don?t have to worry?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Are you kidding?? screamed Greg, tears blurring his vision. ?I could have killed you! I?m never going to grow again?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil pushed himself up and looked Greg in they eye.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Don?t say that. You love it when you grow and so do I?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?But??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No buts. I?m fine. Let?s just go back to bed. Come on?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What if you have a concussion??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I?m fine really? [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 12th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
mm, i'm so happy to see you're continuing this; i still hope phil gets to grow in some respects to (maybe not in muscle, that could be greg's thing? hehe) so they can fuck wildly at gigantic sizes

i've long been into macro (giant stuff) as well as muscle growth, but i walsy had trouble with some aspects of it (the same is true for some musclegrowth); like I never liked guys getting TOO huge--not unless they had an accomplice ;p--partly because one's options to 'interact' with one's surroundings and have fun are greatly diminished after several thousand feet (personally i have trouble past the double digits or, at most, the lower triples...) but also because it starts bordering on the paraphilic--where the fetish takes on a life of its own beyond the sexual/sexually motivated. As such I always like it when pairs or gropus grow or a guy shares his growth with someone else, obviously especially so when somwhere in there they have sex , but the idea of returning to normal and regrowing has always been my favorite; they can repeat infinitely the clothes busting, the room busting, the house busting, etc heh, and enjoy the growth (or growing, as it were, haha) again and again and again So, this whole long ramble has a point; I wanted to thank you for catering to my hottest fantasies, whether you meant to or not :P

(also, I by no means meant to start a huuuge debate over macrostuff, or macro v. myo (muscle growth ), etc.--and don't deny it folks, it's happened once or twice here...--, but simply in thanking him to also demonstrate how endlessly & deeply this story has appealed and aroused and excited me )
Thanks again man! ^.^
~Chris

Things happen.
  #3   Add to musclemike85's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Campus Muscle Inspector

musclemike85
Send a message via AIM to musclemike85 Send a message via Yahoo to musclemike85
THis is by far one of the best stories I've read on here in a long time!! Please tell me theres a part three!!!
  #4   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2007, 06:41 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Great story, I am loving this unconscious growth.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options