The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 16th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
A Life of Change - Part 4

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

---------------------------------------------------------------

Terry went to the shower and turned the water to hot. He got in, closed the door and stood directly under the nozzle. As the streams cascaded over his head and down his body, he wondered how to go about his new life. Before Peter, his life was anything but exciting. Each day had its own routine. Even when Peter first moved in, his life maintained a measure of normality. But now, it would be anything but normal. Even with that realization though, Terry was happy. Peter was back and seemed to be overly cheerful. Nothing could be better.

After finishing his morning shower, which was longer than usual, Terry got dressed for the gym wearing his normal shorts and faded t-shirt. He left his room and stopped by Peter?s room to see if he was ready. Finding no sign of the giant teen, he headed off to the kitchen to discover a pile of food on the table and a ravenous behemoth chowing down.

?Hey dad, I made some food for you,? Peter smiled as he stuffed his mouth with scrambled egg whites.

?Why thank you. I was going to make some breakfast for us, but you beat me to it.?

?Yeah, I was starving. I usually am nowadays. Guess it?s just a fact of life now with this body.? Peter flexed slightly as he continued to eat.

Terry?s cock jerked inside his jockstrap at Peter?s display. ?Well, we?ll pick up some more food on our way home. I?m sure we?ll have a big list of stuff we need to get.?

Peter looked up from his meal and said somberly, ?You don?t know how much this means to me. I was kinda worried that when I got back that you would be weirded out by me. Things have changed a lot in the last few months?? Peter trailed off as he thought about some unknown incident.

Terry cocked his head slightly as he wondered what Peter was thinking. He walked over to his hulking son and wrapped his arms around Peter?s massive shoulders. Squeezing with all the affection he could muster, he whispered, ?I said that I would be there for you no matter what. Through the good and the bad. Just because you?re a big boy now doesn?t mean that that?s changed. I?ll be around as long as you want.?

Terry could feel Peter?s body loosen up as he smiled. ?Thanks dad,? Peter murmured quietly as he gripped one of Terry?s arms that was draped along his shoulder.

?Ok, let?s finish up breakfast real quick. We have a big day ahead of us.? Peter squeezed slightly before letting go. Terry smiled and went to his side of the table and started on his meal.

After breakfast, which Terry though was quite delicious, the duo got into Terry?s truck. Peter seemed to be a little cramped, but he didn?t complain. Terry made a mental note to invest in a larger vehicle for Peter to have when he could drive. Together, they made their way down to the fitness center.

Terry noticed that Peter seemed to be hunched over as they walked up to the front desk. Peter stared at the floor constantly as people gawked openly at him. Terry could hear the murmurs of disbelief as he signed his son in. They both had to wait as the clerk pulled up the waivers he signed over a year ago. He thought to himself, ?This would go faster if he would stop staring.?

Finally, the two of them were allowed to start their workout. Terry led Peter to the back of the cardio area hoping it would be some small comfort. But sadly, the cardio section looked out onto the street and, no matter how many people were in front of him, there wasn?t enough between Peter and the street to prevent the onlookers. Peter rarely looked up the entire session, and before they knew it, their thirty minute warm up was over.

Terry patted Peter on the arm and said, ?Are you ok son??

Peter looked up slightly and gave a faint smile, ?Yeah, I am dad. Let?s just hit the iron.?

Terry cocked his head to the left and was about to respond, but decided against it. Together, they made their way to the main floor. Terry led the way to the chest area and the few smith machines they had there. Peter followed close behind, twisting and turning through the machines that were arranged to conserve space, but obviously, not set up to allow easy movement.

Terry quickly went through a small warm up and then switched to his normal workout weight. Peter glanced down as Terry was lying on the chest press machine and chuckled. ?What?s so funny?? Terry huffed out between reps.

?Oh, nothing. I just noticed that you?ve gotten stronger.?

?Yeah, I?ve made a little progress, but I bet it?s nothing compared to what you can do now. Let?s see what you got little man,? Terry said as he punched Peter in the arm jokingly. Even though it was a light tap, Terry could feel the bunch of muscle in Peter?s arm and it still amazed him.

Peter adjusted the weight and quickly began to crank out reps. Terry counted to twenty and there were no signs of Peter slowing. After thirty, Peter returned the machine to neutral and got up. Terry looked at Peter, noticing that there was absolutely no strain on his body and was about to say something. But out of the corner of his eye, Terry noticed the pin near the bottom of the weight stack. ?Pete, tell me something. How did that feel for ya??

Peter noticeably tensed up and hesitated before responding, ?I could feel a bit of a burn there.?

Terry stared at Peter for a moment before responding, ?These weights are way too light for you aren?t they??

Peter hung his head and said, ?Yeah, they are. I was doing at least three times this weight at the center.?

?Well why didn?t you say anything? Let?s go see if we can find a machine that can give you a challenge.? Terry laughed and rubbed Peter?s arm before walking around the area. He examined all the machines but came to the sad conclusion that nothing in the entire fitness center would give Peter a workout.

Terry let out a sigh of frustration. Peter walked up behind him and said, ?It?s ok dad, I can deal with this.?

Terry replied, ?No, I don?t want you to lose what you?ve worked so hard for. Don?t worry, I know of a place we can go to get you a good work out. There?s a gym that?s known for powerlifters and bodybuilders. They should have enough weights there.?

Peter looked at Terry with appreciation and said, ?I don?t want to be any trouble.?

Terry scolded Peter slightly saying, ?How many times do I have to tell you that you will never be any trouble to me? Just give me a moment to let Nick know I might not be in as often.?

Terry smiled and went back towards the office area as Peter went to the juice bar. As soon as he carefully sat down on the stool, he could slightly hear gasping and giggling. He tried his best to ignore it, but he just couldn?t get the thought of people staring at him out of his mind. He did like being big. In fact, he loved it. He enjoyed the feel of his muscles, the way he had to walk now, the heft and size. He loved how it felt when he flexed. He adored being proud of what he saw in the mirror and what he felt every day, but he couldn?t get used to the attention from other people, expect Terry. Even now, he slouched down, trying to obscure his size. But, he was still a giant of a man, even when trying to hide.

?Well, aren?t you a big man?? Peter heard a silky voice coo to him. He glanced to the left of him to see one of the aerobic instructors staring at him. She held out her hand and introduced herself, ?My name is Jane.?

Peter, not wanting to be rude, turned to her and replied, ?I?m Peter.? He took her hand and she gasped.

?My, what big and strong hands you have. I wonder if what they say about big hands is true.? She winked and glanced up and down Peter. Peter, suddenly getting the gist of what she was getting at, awkwardly jerked his hands away and tried to cover his package.

?Aww, and he?s shy too. That?s just so cute. I hope you don?t think it too forward of me, but I was wondering what you were doing later this evening. I was thinking that maybe we could have some dinner together and get to know each other.? She leaned in a bit closer and whispered in Peter?s ear, ?And I?m a yoga teacher also. I?m quite?flexible.?

The emphasis on the word ?flexible? made Peter jump. ?I..um?well?I.? Peter couldn?t stop stammering. Here was this beautiful woman hitting on him and she was probably twice his age. Plus, she was tracing his body with her manicured fingernails which wasn?t making him any more comfortable. Peter squirmed and tried his best to think how to get out of this situation, but his mind was drawing a complete blank.

?Jane!? Peter sighed with relief at the sound of his dad?s voice. ?How are you today??

Peter could see obvious distain and heard an annoyed sigh before she turned. ?Well hello Terry, I?m doing well, thanks for asking.? She turned back to the arm she had entangled, hoping he would get the idea and leaver her to her conquest. Peter felt an equal amount of bile and anger rise in him and he stood to his full height, causing Jane to lose her balance.

?Are you ready to go dad?? Peter asked.

Jane?s eyes became as wide as saucer dishes. ?Dad?? she asked in complete disbelief.

?Yeah, I didn?t tell you. This is my adopted son. You probably remember him as a young, slightly pudgy kid. He?s grown up a little since he was here last year.?

Jane?s face blanched and betrayed her thoughts. Peter smiled and said, ?Yeah, amazing how things can change in time.? He leaned down and whispered in her ear, ?Oh and I think I?m going to have to pass on that offer. I?m flattered, but I?m a little young for you. Plus, I prefer genuinely nice people, not people who are only nice to people that they want something from.?

Peter stood up again, proud at his little speech and turned to his dad, ?I?m ready to go.?

Terry smiled and said, ?Ok big man, let?s head on out. It was great to see you Jane, hope to catch you again sometime.? Peter waved goodbye and followed his dad out the door leaving a stunned aerobic teacher staring at the door.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 17th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
that was neat; well written if anything. Of course I'll have to go be respectful/renesponsible and read the the OTHER chapters too before I can offer any substantive comments, but in the meantime I liked seeing how peter "handled" all the attention he gets now, especially that even though he loves his size he doesn't quite know what to do with himself publicly, yeh? like he's still a kid/human ;p I'd be curious to see if/how Terry helps him adjust, or if he figures something out on his own. Of course I'd also love to see Terry get to share in some growth (esp. for being such a good guy!), but that can remain my own little fantasy too, hehe ;p
thanks again, i'm sure the other chapters will be just as interesting
~Ille

Things happen.
  #3   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2007, 06:23 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
I'm also loving this series!! I would also like to see some growth for Terry---because he is such a cool character!! As always your writing is at a high level and your character development (both physically and emotionally!!) is superb!!

Thanks!!
  #4   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
I know it's going a little slow, but I have to make the foundation before I can build on it. I just hope you all enjoy the trip

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options