The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2007, 05:50 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Growing Aroused III

[COLOR=black]Part three. A bit short but hopefully just as good.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Growing Aroused III[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Greg couldn?t get back to sleep. He heard Phil get up earlier then usual and leave without saying goodbye. Phil was scared of him. Just great. He had to get rid of this power. It was too dangerous.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg got out of bed and went for a walk. He scanned the street looking if the shop had reappeared. Just as he was about to give up, he saw it. Willows Wicca World.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He ran across the road, breaks squealing and horns blaring as he ran in front of a car. He burst through the door and scanned the area. It wasn?t the same as when he had been here before. There were no shelves, no merchandise, just a large two-story room. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Hello?? he called, his voice echoing in the empty room.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What do you want??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg jumped and spun to the door. Shaun and Willow were stood behind him. Shaun was bigger then before and Willow was leaning against him, her hands cupping his massive pecs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I want you to take it back? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I beg your pardon? said Shaun, his eyes going purple.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I want you to take it back. It?s not working out like I wanted it to?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?There?s a surprise? muttered Willow. ?Ever heard of the phrase be careful what you whish for??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Do you know what you?re asking for?? asked Shaun, walking toward Greg. ?You?re giving up a world of pleasure. You can watch yourself grow to immeasurable size again and again. Think about it?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He stepped back a bit and Greg couldn?t help but watch as Shaun began to grow. Willow came up next to him and started stroking his pecs. Muscle bulged and grew under his shirt, filling it more and more. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Stop it? Greg said, barely above a whisper.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What?? said Shaun, his growth stopping.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Just stop it and take it away!? he cried.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Shaun walked up to Greg, towering over him and having to press his pecs into Greg to get close to his face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No? said Shaun.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He turned to smoke and surrounded Greg. Greg coughed and spluttered as he inhaled the smoke. The smoke cleared and Greg was stood still. His head hanging limply against his chest. He sprung up, his hair flying back revealing purple eyes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What are you going to do?? asked Willow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Make sure he goes to the charity event? said Greg with Shaun?s voice. ?When Phil betrays him, which he will, we?ll be able to get them off our backs for good?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Images flashed before his eyes. Snippets of the day flying by. He caught glimpses of Phil and tried calling out to him, but he would feel walls closing in on him, making him silent. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Suddenly he felt cold tile on his hands, purple smoke rising up from him. When the smoke cleared, he was on all fours in what looked like a public bathroom. He slowly got to his feet, looking down at himself. He was wearing the suit Phil had given him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Good evening?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg spun and saw Shaun leaning casually against the sink. His brown hair was still long and messy but there was an almost perfect messiness to it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What? what the fuck just happened?!? he demanded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Watch your mouth? Shaun said mockingly. ?You?re at a charity event. It?s for children. Or is it animals? I always get them mixed up?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?But I was in your shop and the charity thing wasn?t until tonight?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?So that must mean??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?It?s night? Where?d the day go??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I had to make sure you were here so I possessed you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You did what??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Took control of your body? said Shaun slowly as though explaining to child. ?You seem to lack the understanding of big words don?t you? Should I speck more simply for you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Shut up?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Shaun darted forward and was right in Greg?s face. His eye?s blazing purple, completely alien.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Watch it. Someone?s waiting for you outside. I suggest you go before I make you grow until you pop. I?ll be waiting here when you realise the truth about Phil?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What do you mean??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You love the word ?what? don?t you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] A gust knocked into Greg sending him out the door. He quickly found his balance and looked around. No one had seen him stumble out thankfully.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He was in a large hall with a domed ceiling over a large wooden dance floor and stage. A woman was singing while she sat on the piano wearing a tight red dress. Here brown hair was piled on top her head with a few graceful curls tumbling round her face. Her eyes met Greg?s and they flashed red briefly. Willow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg quickly started scanning the crowd looking for Phil. It was hard to see. Everyone was wearing elegant cloths but the men were all wearing tux?s making them look very similar.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Greg!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg turned round and saw Phil waving him over. He ran to him and hugged him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Hello to you too? he said, gently pushing Greg off him. ?Are you all right??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Just dandy?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Just dandy? You don?t talk like that unless you?re really nervous?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?There here?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Who??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Shaun and Willow?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Those two people who did this to you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Yeah?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Where are they??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Willow?s on the stage and Shaun?s in the bathroom?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No, that?s Phoebe on the stage?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Willow?s possessing her?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?She can do that??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg nodded. Phil waved his arm in the air and two boulder built men appeared from the crowd. They looked like really big men in black.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?There here? said Phil. ?Willow?s on stage and Shaun?s in the toilet?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] They both nodded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Go get them then? said Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Is this Greg?? asked one of the MIB men, pointing at Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Yes? said Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No? said Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The two MIB?s looked at each other and then at Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What I mean is? said Phil. ?This is Greg, but not the Greg you?re after?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Phil? What?s going on??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Just go get the other two before they move? said Phil, ignoring Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Both MIB eyed Greg then split up. Phil turned back to Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Get out? he said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You have to get out before they send someone for you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil started to drag Greg toward the exit. Greg stood firm and yanked his hand from Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Please? said Phil, his voice cracking. ?Just get out?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What?s going on??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I can?t explain now but there?s a reason we met?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg could only stare at Phil, his mouth hanging open. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Fine. If telling you will make you leave, here?s the truth. I work for an organization that is trying to improve military personnel. We?ve been tracking Shaun and Willow after we learned of their ability to increase muscle mass. When we found out that they could do much more then that, we decided we needed to capture them. But that was almost impossible. So we?ve started targeting their usual clients. People who are small and weak wanting to get bigger. They sent me to you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg began to back away.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Wait? Phil said, reaching for him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg turned and ran through the crowd.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Greg! GREG!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg ran toward the bathroom, burst through the door and? tripped. Greg fell to the floor with a painful thump. Her turned back and saw one of the MIB men Phil had sent after Shaun, lying unconscious on the ground.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?That?s why you don?t mess with me? said Shaun as he appeared.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg looked up at him, a mixture of hate, sorrow and fear swirling inside him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?He used me? muttered Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?So did I?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg looked up at Shaun, his anger rising like a snake.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Why not? he laughed. ?Everyone else is?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Get over it? snapped Shaun. ?Oh boo hoo. People are using me, letting me grow muscle and have great orgasms. Poor me?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg got to his feet and tried to look intimidating. It didn?t help that Shaun was a foot taller then him now. Greg jumped when he heard banging on the door.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Greg!? he heard Phil shout. ?Greg please just go with them. Let them take Shaun and I?ll talk to them about you? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You know what you need to do? said Shaun. ?Get bigger and kill them all?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Again with the what? cried Shaun. ?Learn a new word?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?But I can?t get bigger unless I?m ?aroused? remember?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?That?s easy?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Shaun embraced Greg, kissing him passionately. Greg felt Shaun?s dick press against him, felt it growing and stretch his trousers. Greg felt light headed as he got swept up in euphoria. He felt his biceps start to fill his sleeves, his shoulders stretching his suit. His butt pushed against his trousers and his dick throbbed in front. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Greg!? said Phil again. ?Please. Just do what they say?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg suddenly felt the euphoria vanish and he relived what he was about to do. He was going to kill people. He was going to grow and then start killing people. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No? said Greg, pushing Shaun off him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Shaun was taken by surprise and flew into the wall, Greg marvelled at his strength briefly before turning to the stalls. He got into and started pulling his trousers down. Easier said then done. Greg?s thighs were straining his trousers and he couldn?t get his trousers over his hard dick. It also didn?t help that his shoulders were already bashing against the tight walls.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] With a grunt of frustration, he ripped off his trousers. His biceps bulged and burst out, followed by the buttons on his shirt popping off, ricocheting everywhere as his juicy pecs freed themselves.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg wrapped his hands around his massive dick and rubbed. It was glorious. The feeling of the stall walls folding around him as he grew was intoxicating. He ran one hand over his butt and felt it tense against the toilet, breaking it. He rubbed his pecs, making him almost cum right then. But he didn?t. He forgot about everything. About Phil, Shaun and everything and just lost himself in the sensation of growing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] But it didn?t last, finally it was too much and Greg fired. His cum splattered on the ceiling, and his shudder of pleasure brought the stall walls down. Greg shrunk back down, revelling in his orgasm.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Fell better?? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg jumped and looked at Shaun. He?d forgotten Shaun was with him. There was a big clump of cum in Shaun?s hair. It was slowly trickling down onto his shoulder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Messy boy? he drawled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The door began to shudder as someone ran into it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?To late now? said Shaun. ?Thankfully I have a back up plan?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He leaned down to Greg and whispered in his ear. He pulled back and flicked the cum off his hair. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Really?? said Greg, smiling like a little boy.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Yep? said Shaun, smiling back at Greg. ?But don?t do it yet. Wait until you find out if you can trust him?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The smile vanished from Greg?s face.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I don?t know if I can?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?That?s up to you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The door splintered and another of the MIB men burst through. More followed, kicking away the rest of the door with guns ready. Greg looked back to Shaun, but he was gone. He then looked back at one of the MIB. He had a gun aimed at him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Before Greg could say anything, the MIB fired. Greg felt a sharp prick in his chest. He looked down and saw a massive dart in his chest. Blackness swirled around his vision and swallowed everything.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] A bright light blasted on, waking Greg and making him clamp his eyes shut. He put his and up and tried to see who was in the light.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Gregory Marster? said a voice, projected on some sort of mega phone.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Yes? Greg crocked. His throat felt like sand paper.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I have been informed Philip has already told you what we do here. So I won?t bore you with the same story. We shall be running some tests today so just sit back and enjoy?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Enjoy? thought Greg. What could there possibly to enjoy? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]A door opened and the light dimmed. A huge man, covered in muscle came through the door. He rolled his legs as he walk, having to accommodate to his massive thighs and from the size of the bulge in his Speedo?s, his massive dick. His pecs wobbled with each step and Greg felt the ground shake beneath him. He was carrying what looked like a bottle of baby oil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] O.K. Maybe there would be something to enjoy.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2007, 07:31 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
haha, how exciting :P
I have to say my favorite line had to be
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth
?Get over it? snapped Shaun. ?Oh boo hoo. People are using me, letting me grow muscle and have great orgasms. Poor me?
Anyway, looking forward to more--and more growth too, hopefully!!
~Ille

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options