The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2007, 07:47 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Growing Aroused IV

The final chapter of growing aroused. dum dum duuuuuuuuuum!

[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Growing Aroused IV[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The massive muscle man stopped in front of Greg, looking down past his massive pecs at him. He grabbed his bulge and adjusted it. Greg?s eyes were flying over every bump and curve of the man?s muscles, drinking in every inch. The sight alone got Greg?s dick twitching.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You like this shrimp?? he asked and flexed his bicep.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] We?ll see who the shrimp is though Greg as the man licked his bicep. Greg got up from the floor and felt the mans massive pecs. He tried to lift them, but he couldn?t budge them. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Worship me? he commanded.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg obliged, running his hands over the massive muscles. He squeezed his rock hard biceps and then Greg felt it start. His dick tented the stretchy blue shorts he had on. Greg ran his hand from the mans bulging thighs toward his swollen cock. He grabbed it and felt the man shudder in pleasure. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Want to feel a real cock?? asked Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He pulled the man?s hand down to his own crotch. The man stroked it, feeling it grow and swell. Greg?s eyes rolled back as he felt his growth really kicking in. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The muscle man put his hand under Greg?s shirt and started rubbing his swelling pecs. Greg?s back broadened, stretching the shirt. The man ran his hands over the bumps growing from Greg?s back. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg pressed his growing form against the muscle man. It was glorious when he felt his muscles rub against the man as he grew taller. He was now as tall as the man and quickly growing past him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What?s your name?? asked Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Jack? he moaned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]?Well Jack, why don?t you worship me shrimp??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] As Greg grew over Jack, he flexed his muscles and let Jack rub them. It was so hot. Not as hot as when Phil had done it but still hot. The shirt ripped down the middle and Greg?s pecs wobbled when they broke free. He rubbed them, lifting them with his massive biceps then letting them drop again. Jack tried but even his massive muscle couldn?t move them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg chuckled, making the wobble again. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The blue short were getting tighter. His bubble butt stretching the back and his cock reaching up in front. Jack put his hand on it and Greg shuddered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?He?s ready? said Jack.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Whirring metal sounded through the room and a hose dropped from the ceiling. Greg was so engrossed in his growth; he couldn?t concentrate on what was happening. Jack pulled on the skin tight short, freeing Greg?s monster cock. He stretched the hose over the mushroom head and waved behind him. Greg gasped as the hose began to suck. Every muscle tensed as he began closing in on a huge orgasm. Within seconds, he blew his load and the hose sucked it up like a starving animal. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg shuddered back to his normal size, the hose still attached until it had every last drop. Jack reached down and pulled the hose off with a pop. Greg lay shaking on the floor.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?See you in an hour? said Jack over his shoulder as he left.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil felt sick. He watched Jack walk away from Greg. His heart broke at the sight of Greg on the floor trembling like a child. He wanted to just run in and help Greg up and get him out. But if he did, he be labelled a traitor and be signing his own death sentence. He put his hand against the window, as though trying to reach Greg. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Philip!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil jumped and turned to find his boss Mr Klarst glaring at him. He was a short man; his broad shoulders making him look blocky.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Yes Sir? Phil said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Good work today?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?But we didn?t capture Shaun or Willow Sir?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?This one will draw them in. And when they come, we?ll be prepared?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What?s that hose for?? asked Phil, turning back to the window.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?We?re collecting his semen to see if there?s any change in his DNA?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What for??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?To see if he?s still human?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Klarst walked next to Phil and looked down at Greg. He was huddled on the floor, shaking violently. Klarst flicked his gave at Phil and saw the regret in his eyes.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Why don?t you take the rest of the day off?? asked Klarst.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Sir??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Just go home. Collect some of the subject?s belongings and bring them tomorrow?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil did as he was told, but as he left he muttered ?His name?s Greg?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil got home and flopped on the chair, running his hands through his hair. How could he have done that? Betrayed Greg when he had trusted him so fully. Phil put his head between his legs and grunted. He did this to help the world. Make better soldiers, cure diseases-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Blah, blah for the greater good?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil nearly pissed himself. He looked up and saw a man with long brown hair and glasses looking down at him. It only took a minute to remember the picture he had been forced to memorize. This was Shaun. And where there?s Shaun, there?s-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?BOO?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] As Phil had been scanning the room, a woman had appeared at the side of him. Her red hair brushed against him as he fell off the chair. He quickly got up and looked at Willow, who was smiling wickedly, showing off perfect teeth.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What are you two doing here?? asked Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Checking on you? said Shaun, leaning against the wall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Why?? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Because we care? said Willow patronizingly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] While he had been talking, Phil was edging toward the phone. He wasn?t going to attempt to call the agency but there was an alarm he could press which would alert them. As his hands neared the phone, flames leapt from it. Phil let out a yelp and stumbled back and watched as the phone burst into flames. The plastic melted quickly, but the flames only affected the phone.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil?s eyes darted between Shaun and Willow. It was like being trapped in a room with two tigers. Beautiful creatures which would sooner eat you then look at you.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Let me ask you a question? said Shaun. ?What are you doing here??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil only stared at Shaun.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Trying to escape the guilt? Betrayal usually leaves quite a sting especially when love is involved?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil looked away, trying to ignore them and hope they leave.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Ignore us if you want? said Willow. ?But it won?t change how you feel. Beneath the shame I can still feel a pulse of love?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What do you WANT?!? cried Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?To stop you lot from annoying us? said Willow. ?Don?t you think we deserve to be left alone??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No. Your dangerous and should be imprisoned. If we can use you to help mankind then that?s just an added bonus?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Help mankind?? laughed Willow. ?Awe, poor baby. You think you?re helping the world?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You?re only helping your boss? said Shaun calmly.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What would Klarst gain from this??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Not Klarst you twit? snapped Shaun. ?The boss?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Who??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Argh? Willow grunted. ?You are so thick! You go around doing unspeakable things and you don?t know who you?re working for??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Well I-?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?And you say we?re dangerous?! If someone say?s you?ll be helping the world you just follow them blindly??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?It was for the greater good? said Phil, not making eye contact with Willow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?That?s bull. Whenever someone says it?s for the greater good that usually means it?s the easy way. The hard way takes time and effort, but you go for the easy way, hiding behind this greater good crap?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Willow spun and flicked her hands at a lamp. A red jet blasted from her hand and shattered the lamp with a crack. She took a deep breath and stroked her hair.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?But I?m getting off topic? she said calmly. ?We need you to get into your base?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Go to hell? said Phil. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] This time it was Shaun who blasted. He blew a small hole in the wall, mere inches from Phil?s head.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Have you listened to us at all?? asked Shaun calmly. ?You?ve been lied to. Your people aren?t trying to catch us to help the world, just one man?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Who??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Marcus Felps?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?The billionaire? I thought he was dead?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Near enough? muttered Willow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?He is nearing death? said Shaun. ?His scientists have kept him alive this long, but he relies on a machine. He?s been using his vast wealth to try and capture us?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?But how did he know about you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Shaun turned to Willow, who was holding a cushion from the chair to her chest. Her gaze was going every where but at Shaun.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Someone? said Shaun, ?made his son?s dick grow to 6 feet. It wouldn?t have been that bad if he hadn?t knocked his mother off a cliff with it. I?m still curious as to how he got up there with a dick bigger then his whole body. But anyway, He blamed himself for his mothers death and killed himself, leaving poor Daddy Felps on his own?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I gave him what he wanted? said Willow from behind the cushion. ?It?s not my fault he didn?t think about it first. I don?t see how he could blame me?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?So ignoring whose fault this is? continued Shaun, ?the point is, Felps is bad news. He will use everyone he can until he gets what he wants?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?And what?s that?? asked Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?We don?t know? said Willow, standing up. ?I think he wants us to bring his family back to life?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?But that?s against the rules? said Shaun.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You break the laws of Physics? said Phil, ?why not break that rule as well?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Because there?s a cost for breaking laws? said Shaun.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Both Shaun and Willow avoided each others gaze. Shaun turned to Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Are you going to help us??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I don?t think-?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Then don?t do it for us? snapped Willow. ?Do it for Greg. You don?t want Greg to another life lost for the greater good, do you??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil walked toward the main entrance then next morning holding a box of Greg?s cloths and some home comforts. His pulse was racing. He was about to break into a heavily guarded building with the two magical beings, that may leave him, as back up. He came to the main desk and plopped the box on the edge. He peered round at Maurine.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Maurine was ancient. Her hair was grey with clumps missing. Her false teeth always looked in danger of falling out and she had half moon spectacles struggling to stay on her little nose. She looked up and smiled at Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Hello Phillip dear? she crooned. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Hey Maurine?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Is that the box of the subject?s belongings??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil gritted his teeth and said ?Yep?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Go on through dear?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] She pressed a button under the desk and the lift opened up. Phil stepped in and pressed a series of numbers on the panel. The doors closed and the lift began to descend. Purpled and red smoke leaked from the box, twisting around each other. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Not yet? Phil whispered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Both sets of some quickly retreated into the box.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The lift slowed to a halt and the doors opened. Phil stepped off and headed to the containment area. He said morning to passers by, trying to remain calm even as his pulse increased with each step he took. He kept panicking, thinking he must look suspicious and he?d probably be caught and possibly killed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He entered the observation room and looked out the windows. He could see a muscle giant with a hose on his dick. He was howling like a wounded animal. Phil could see tears forming in Greg?s face and he felt his heart break. But anger soon followed. Bubbling up like boiling water escaping a pan.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?OK? he said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Smoke shot out of the box and formed into Shaun and Willow. They both blinked in surprise at Greg as he started shrinking back down. Willow looked around the observation room. It looked more like a waiting room at a dentist.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I was hoping for a bit of a fight? she sighed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?This way? said Phil. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]He walked to a door opposite the window with Shaun and Willow close behind. They descended some stair until they were in a large white tiled room. The ceiling was a glass dome, the warm light shining down. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] They reached the bottom of the stairs and froze. The door handle on the other side turned. They dashed under the stairs and watched as a muscular man in Speedos walked out. It was Jack, having just left Greg quivering on the floor. Phil watched as Jack got closer, fighting the urge to jump out and thump him. Granted, Jack would probably retaliate and knock him out in one hit. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] So Phil sat still as Jack climbed the stairs. When he was sure he?d gone they left their hiding place.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You get Greg and we?ll find Felps? said Shaun.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What are you going to do to him?? asked Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] From the glint in Willow?s eyes, he probably didn?t want to know.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?FREEZE!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil froze and lifted his hands. Shaun raised an eyebrow at him before looking to the top of the stairs. Klarst was there, pointing a gun down at them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I had hoped you wouldn?t have done this? he said. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You lied to me? he said, lowering his hands.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What?s your point??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Willow snickered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?And you two? he said pointing his gun at Shaun and Willow. ?It?s great to finally meet you? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You won?t be saying that soon? said Shaun. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The sound of footsteps rumbled through the floor. Concealed doors on either side of the room opened and security men poured out. Each armed with a gun. Phil was no gun master, but he was sure these guns could blow him to pieces.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Are you two going to go peacefully?? asked Klarst, lowering his gun and leaning over the banister.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No? said Shaun and Willow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I?m aware bullets won?t kill you, but this many will incapacitate even you. Still don?t want to come quietly??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Bring it on? said Willow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?FIRE!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil covered his ears as the several bangs from the guns echoed around the room. He waited for the blinding pain but none came. He opened his eyes, not remembering closing them, and saw Shaun and Willow in front of him. They were holding hands and there was a swirling mist of red and purple in front of them. The bullets vanished when they hit the veil. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?We?ll hold them off? said Shaun, calmly as though he?d done this before. ?You get Greg?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Then what?? yelled Phil over the sound of bullets.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?He?ll tell you. Go now?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil turned and ran for the door. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg shivered on the floor. It had happened again. He?d tried to stop it, but his body had betrayed him. He?d closed his eyes and though about disgusting thing. One that had all ways worked in school was his grandparents having sex. But then Jack had pressed himself against Greg, forcing him to feel his muscle and he?d lost it. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He lay there unmoving in the silence. Suddenly a chorus of bangs erupted, making Greg jump. He looked around the room but saw nothing. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The door opened and the bangs got louder. Greg put his hands over his ears and curled into a ball again. He felt someone shaking him but he ignored it. He wanted to just die. He?d had enough. The banging stopped and Greg heard a familiar voice shouting at him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Phil?? he mumbled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Klarst lifted his hand when he saw Phil rush into the observation room. No one stopped shooting, because Shaun and Willow had started walking forward. They put their hands up and the veil became a wave of energy. The gun men tensed for the collision but none came. Their guns however turned to dust in their hands.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?GET THEM? yelled Klarst, safe at the top of the stairs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] One broke rank first. Shaun swung his foot round, connected with the mans head and a deafening crack rang through the room. The other watched open mouthed as they watched their comrade fall.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Next? said Willow. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] They all gathered what courage they had left and charged as one. Willow twirled forward like a dancer, bringing a wave of red in her wake. It knocked into three men and sent them flying like dolls. She cut through the onslaught, knocking the back three at a time, laughing like a little girl.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Shaun blasted at the ones that got past and then ran to Willow?s side. They moved with such grace and ease together, the men fell at their feet like flies.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?It?s me? cried Phil, hugging Greg. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg didn?t return the gesture. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Why are you here??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I?m here to save you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Are you really?! Or is this another twisted plot to test my fighting skill when I grow or something??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No I-?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Just go?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Greg I-?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I said GO!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil stepped back. He wasn?t sure what to do. He looked to the door then down at Greg. He knelt back down and forced Greg to look at him. Tears were in his eyes and Phil knew what he had to do. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] He kissed him. It was gentle at first, but when Greg started kissing back Phil kissed him harder.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I?m sorry? he said round Greg?s lips.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I know?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil felt Greg?s start to shift. He squeezed his arm and felt it tense and swell. It got harder and started pushing his hands out. He pressed into Greg?s chest and felt it swell.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg grabbed Phil and pushed him back gently.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What?? asked Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I have a surprise for you?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil stared, confused. What could Greg possibly-[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Oh? Phil moaned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Something was building up inside him. Like an orgasm building up. Suddenly his shoes started to feel tighter. In fact, all his cloths seemed to be tighter. He looked down at his body and saw his chest starting to fill his shirt. He rubbed it and felt his muscle shifting underneath it. He looked up at Greg wide eyed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil noticed he was getting taller too, he was slowly getting closer to Greg. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What? how?? he sputtered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Shaun told me I could pass on my growth to someone who?d had my cum?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Do you mean you can?t grow anymore??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No, I? I mean that when I?m growing I can pass it on to someone when I think it. Watch? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil stopped growing and watched as Greg grew. The Greg stopped growing and Phil started again.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?This is fucking fantastic!? cried Phil.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You bet Now come here?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil wrapped his bulging arms round Greg and kissed him. He could hear the material straining as his increased in size. He pulled back and looked down. His massive pecs were blocking the view though. He touched his stomach and felt his shirt hanging a bit above it. He could feel rock hard abs shifting under his skin.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg was running his hands down Phil?s thighs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You?re wearing too much? he moaned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg flexed his biceps and ripped off Phil?s jeans. Phil brought his hands to his crotch and felt the swollen bulge. It was getting tight. He rubbed it and felt a bit of pre cum escape. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Don?t? said Greg. ?That?s my job?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg stopped Phil?s growth so he could catch up. As he did, he knelt so he could stroke and rub Phil?s trapped dick. Phil was rubbing Greg?s growing back, moaning as Greg teased him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Please? he gasped. ?I can?t take it anymore?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Greg stood, Phil was now level with his pecs. He bent again and licked Phil?s nipples.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Come up here and make me? he whispered.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Phil felt his growth start again. He ripped of his shirt by flexing his pecs. He then ripped off his boxers, letting his dick spring free. He slowly got closer and closer to Greg. He cupped Greg?s pecs, fiddling with his nipples with his thumb. Greg?s eyes rolled back and he grabbed Phil?s dick. Phil gasped and grabbed Greg?s.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The both rubbed each other, taking it in turns to grow bigger. They kept teasing each other to the brink and the stopping, prolonging the growth. Soon Greg?s head hit the ceiling, forcing them to crouch. They continued for as long as they could until it was too much.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Their orgasms were so intense they cried out in pleasure. By the time they were back to normal, the room was covered in cum. They both lay panting in pools of their own cum. It was a perfect moment until the door burst open. Shaun and Willow charged in.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Willow let out a yelp when she slipped on some cum. She fell at Shaun?s feet, tripping him up. They both tried to get back to their feet but kept slipping and tripping over each other. Greg and Phil couldn?t stop laughing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Such messy boys? grumbled Willow when she got to her feet.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?It?s good to know you were enjoying yourselves while we were fighting for your lives? said Shaun.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] An alarm sounded and the sound of scraping metal filled the air. Shaun and Willow looked at each other, then at Greg and Phil. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?We have to get you out of here? said Shaun.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?What about you two?? asked Greg.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Shaun and Willow were taken aback. No one had ever really cared about them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?We?ll be ? fine? said Willow.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?You two have to leave town? said Shaun. ?They?ll be looking for you. There?ll be new passports for you at home. Get on the first flight you can and go?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Willow blew a kiss at Greg and Phil and red smoke surrounded them. They found themselves at home, still naked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] They did as they?d been told and got onto a flight to Hawaii. While they were on the plane, Phil suggested they should join the mile high club. Greg shot that idea down. In case they brought the plane down with them.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Klarst marched to Mr Felps room with a spring in his step. He walked in, not bothering to knock. He?d long ago become accustomed to Felps appearance so he didn?t flinch anymore.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?I have excellent news sir? he said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] The wiring of the machines increased as Felps took a breath to speak.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?Did you get her? he wheezed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] ?No but we got him?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000] Klarst picked up a remotes from the bed side table and aimed it at the large screen in front of Felps bed. An image appeared of a man with long brown hair, hanging from the ceiling. He looked up, flicking his hair out of his eyes to reveal blazing purple eyes.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (December 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 4th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
nice, very fucking nice man :P i love it when boys get to grow together!!

I'll just quickly point out it could do with some brief proofing as there are occasional letters/words left out; nothing too significant mostly as I could guess well enough, but still...
nevertheless, great freaking story; I might have liked a more...thorough description of both boys' growing, size, enjoyment, but i can imagine, I guess ;p
~Palmer

Things happen.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options