The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Height Loss with Muscle growth

I was thinking, since I like shorter muscle dudes and huge muscle why not have this idea, for a guy to grow as huge as he wants, he would have to lose height, so if he wanted to grow 20 pounds heavier, he'd have to lose an inch, so maybe he starts at 6'2 200 pounds, and his muscle goes to 400 pounds, but to do that he would have to lose 10 inches in height, so he would end up only 5'4, but have muscles well bigger than anyone in the history of the World proportionally. So basically, for a guy to be huge, he has to sacrifice his height, so that would be the drama of it, would he be willing to be a short, stocky guy with huge muscles or keep his height, but not be as huge as he really wants. Of course this would include super strength as well, because I love that as a story element as well. I don't know if this has been done before, but I would love to see it, just make him huge, but short.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2007, 08:42 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
I think I wrote a story like this for CYOC once.

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=22675
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2007, 05:55 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rextorres
I think I wrote a story like this for CYOC once.

http://www.cyoc.net/stories/chapter_...apter_id=22675
Its cool, kind of short, and bereft of strength feats, but what I'm looking for none the less, can't anyone else write or find stories like this?

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2007, 06:36 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75
Its cool, kind of short, and bereft of strength feats, but what I'm looking for none the less, can't anyone else write or find stories like this?
I could, but I would want an idea to go along with it. I would most likely do a "one-off" bit, not a major story.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #5   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 6th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

All, I gotta say is that the guy should be so obsessed with getting huge muscles that he's willing to give anything for it to happen, a guy comes along who wants to grant his wish, but he tells him before hand, for this to happen, you have to lose an inch in height for x number of pounds of muscle you gain, with no limits, and as your muscles grow, your strength grows as well, for each x number of weight you gain, you gain 2 x as much strength as you had before. So say he starts out at 6'2 230 pounds, and he wants to gain 80 pounds of muscle, but to do that, he must shorten himself to 5'6 to achieve that, because he gains 10 pounds of muscle for every inch lost, but when he's down, and his strength would be 256 times his normal strength, because its 2 to the 8th power. Hope this gets some responses, you don't have to use this exact situation, just spelling it out to you what I would like to see. I just want the character to be as short, but proportionally muscular as your imagination can make him, and of course for him to be able to do impossible feats of strength. I would like to thank anyone in advance for taking up this story.

Last edited by iceman75; December 6th, 2007 at 09:49 PM.
  #6   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 7th, 2007, 07:33 PM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Well, I can't help but LOVE this idea, but then again I've always been especially turned on by SHORTER muscle guys' builds. Freshman year of college, I realized that the most concise way to describe the guys who immediately catch my attention is, "Short and WIDE." (It's a compliment.)

...To this day, if I've been away from bigmuscle.com for some time, I usually end up taking a first run at the list of new profiles by running this search:

Height: 1' 1" to 5' 8"
Weight: 185 lbs to 999 lbs

(...Mmmmm. Stocky.) *drool*

-Pup
  #7   Add to burlemarx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2007, 11:03 AM

burlemarx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman75
All, I gotta say is that the guy should be so obsessed with getting huge muscles that he's willing to give anything for it to happen, a guy comes along who wants to grant his wish, but he tells him before hand, for this to happen, you have to lose an inch in height for x number of pounds of muscle you gain, with no limits, and as your muscles grow, your strength grows as well, for each x number of weight you gain, you gain 2 x as much strength as you had before. So say he starts out at 6'2 230 pounds, and he wants to gain 80 pounds of muscle, but to do that, he must shorten himself to 5'6 to achieve that, because he gains 10 pounds of muscle for every inch lost, but when he's down, and his strength would be 256 times his normal strength, because its 2 to the 8th power. Hope this gets some responses, you don't have to use this exact situation, just spelling it out to you what I would like to see. I just want the character to be as short, but proportionally muscular as your imagination can make him, and of course for him to be able to do impossible feats of strength. I would like to thank anyone in advance for taking up this story.
i'm a huge fan of body transformation, and i especially enjoy stories involving combinations of muscle and shrinking.

is the act of shrinking part of the turn-on for you? or are you more focused on the final result (a beefy muscle shortie) ?

a website called www.metabods.com has a lot of muscle/transformation story archives, including a Shrinking section. one story in particular seems to fit the bill for what you're talking about (height reduction + muscle inflation), but the erotic aspects of the story center more on the shrinking process than the final result. the story, however, is rich with hot detail and incredibly well-written. just FYI.

read it and lemme know what you think! the story, called "Tim's Obsession," can be found here: http://www.metabods.com/06stories.as...ng&keywordid=5

cheers dude.
  #8   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2007, 04:03 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burlemarx
i'm a huge fan of body transformation, and i especially enjoy stories involving combinations of muscle and shrinking.

is the act of shrinking part of the turn-on for you? or are you more focused on the final result (a beefy muscle shortie) ?

a website called www.metabods.com has a lot of muscle/transformation story archives, including a Shrinking section. one story in particular seems to fit the bill for what you're talking about (height reduction + muscle inflation), but the erotic aspects of the story center more on the shrinking process than the final result. the story, however, is rich with hot detail and incredibly well-written. just FYI.

read it and lemme know what you think! the story, called "Tim's Obsession," can be found here: http://www.metabods.com/06stories.as...ng&keywordid=5

cheers dude.
Thanks, yeah, that is sort of what I'm looking for, although if I was writing that story, I would have the little guy lifting up his much bigger friend, as that would be a major turn on for me, muscle growth is good, but seeing strength exhibited by someone much, much smaller against someone much bigger, and have that smaller person win with ease, that would be a great story to read.

#9   Add to Uskathoth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2007, 01:49 PM

Uskathoth is on a distinguished road
Here is a site with stories like what the OP is describing. The site is mostly defunct and hasn't been updated in years but a few stories and pics are still active. Here is a link to a story that seems appropriate:

http://members.aol.com/gulliverwb/page/BNR.htm

GulliverWB used to post lots of shrinking (and -height, +muscle) stuff but I haven't seen anything from him in ages.
  #10   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 03:26 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Thumbs up Creative Twist

Thanks for sharing this site.
  #11   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 09:59 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
This is one of my favorite fantasies. There is something so hot about a short guy just packed with muscle, who is able to dominate taller guys.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options