The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 12:51 AM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
Ed Giga Booster

And here is the second Giga Booster story I wrote after the Yugi one.

It was a cloudy day in Amestris as Edward Elric and his younger brother Alphonse made their way to East City HQ in response to a summons issued by their superior officer, Col. Mustang. Edward, as was to be expected, was rather despondent having to see the Colonel again, especially after his last assignment had been such a disaster. Everything had been going fine, he had finished his assignment with no problems whatsoever in fact. Then someone had made the mistake of mentioning how miraculous it was such a small boy could be so good at alchemy. Well, needless to say, the result of that comment wasn?t pretty and the town he had been in had suffered massive collateral damage, several injuries, and Ed?s own automail arm getting broken. He had been resting in Resembool while Winry fixed it when the summons had arrived. He had apologized to Winry and had left, making sure to stand in front of Al so that any flying wrenches struck his metal brother rather his own head, and taken the next train to East City. He was there the next day and now stood in front of Roy?s desk, a frown on his face. Al was standing outside Roy?s office, trying to listen in, ready to charge in should his brother try and start anything. The other soldiers in the immediate area had looked up when Ed and Al arrived, then had promptly went back to work, waiting for the bombshell that was sure to come. Roy just stared at Ed for a few minutes, his hands folded in front of him, while Ed stared right back, waiting for the admonitions and the mockery to start. Roy reached over and grabbed a paper, looking it over, letting Ed stew awhile longer. After setting the paper aside, he continued to stare at Ed. Finally Ed lost his temper and shouted, ?What do you want??
Roy, who had been stacking papers inside one of his desk drawers looked at Ed in surprise and said, ?Patience Fullmetal.?
Ed just sighed in annoyance and tried to fold his arms, forgetting that he had left his automail one at Winry?s to get fixed. This seemed to annoy him even more, forcing a smile on Roy?s face. He seemed to think he had tortured the blond alchemist enough for now, because he took out a different sheet of paper and said, ?This is the report for your next assignment. Read it over.?
Ed grabbed the paper and scanned over it. It was a pretty simplistic report. Apparently a strange substance had been found in the wreckage of Lab 5. Even now, secrets from that place were still appearing. Hidden bunkers, skeletons of failed experiments, dangerous substances, and all manner of unpleasant things had been unearthed. Ed hadn?t been forced to deal with anything from Lab 5 since his own experiences there and he had been hoping to never have anything to do with it again. The report was extremely vague. No one knew what the substance was, what experiments had been performed on it, or what use it might have. Ed looked up from the report and said, ?So what do you want me to do??
Roy grabbed the report back and said, ?The substance the report was talking about was found in liquid form in a bottle. This bottle had the appearance of an experiment, since it was found attached to electrodes, the wires severed. When the bottle was brought up from the underground room it had been in, it crystallized instantly into a stone. Whatever the stuff is, it had undergone similar experiments as the red water. This,? he reached into another drawer and pulled out a small bottle with a purple stone in it. ?is the substance.?
He handed the bottle over to Ed who held it up close to his eyes. It looked similar to a Philosopher?s Stone, but purple in color. He opened the bottle and held it out to Roy. Roy cocked an eyebrow at him but took the bottle back. Ed held his palm out to Roy who understood and knocked the stone out onto his palm. Ed held it up to his eyes and looked it over again. There didn?t seem to be anything unusual about it at first glance, but some experimenting and research would no doubt yield results on whatever this stuff was. He dropped it back into the bottle and put the bottle in an inside pocket of his coat. He turned to leave, not quite believing his luck. The Colonel hadn?t even mentioned his previous assignment. Just as he reached the door, his hand closing around the doorknob, Roy?s voice called out, ?Oh and one more thing Fullmetal.?
Ed groaned in frustration and turned back to the Colonel. He raised a finger and motioned Ed back to his desk. Once Ed reached it Roy said, ?About your last assignment.? He pulled out a lengthy report and said, ?It appears that after you delivered the research to South City I had commissioned you to deliver, you went on a rampage, causing massive collateral damage, several injuries, and emotional trauma. What exactly happened??
Ed tried to explain, but knew it was doing no good. Roy did not look happy. When he finished his explanation, Roy stood up and turned to the window. ?And so another mishap thanks to the pipsqueak who can?t control his temper.?
Ed growled in anger and leaped onto Roy?s desk, grabbing at his collar, yelling, ?Who are you calling so sm??
Before he could finish, Roy pushed him off the desk. Ed lost his balance and fell backward, landing hard, the wind knocked out of him. Roy walked over to his sprawled form and said, ?This can?t keep happening Edward. I?ve had too many complaints about you that have been ignored by the higher ups due to your skill as a State Alchemist. But they won?t turn a blind eye forever.?
?Like I care!? Ed managed to gasp out in defiance.
?Whether you care or not doesn?t matter.? Roy said coldly. ?Just keep yourself under control or I?m going to have to take drastic actions against you and that?s not something I want to do.?
?Yeah right.? Ed thought, but didn?t say anything. He merely stood, saluted the Colonel coldly and left.
Al had heard the shouting, but hadn?t done anything. He didn?t want to burst in on Ed and the Colonel unless it was really necessary and nothing too awful seemed to have happened. Ed looked like he was in a foul mood, but he was always like that after seeing the Colonel so that didn?t worry Al much.
However, Al did start to worry when his brother?s bad mood persisted on the train back to Resembool. The Colonel must?ve said something that had really made him angry. Halfway back to Resembool, Al finally said, ?What?s wrong big brother??
Ed, who had been staring moodily out the window, turned to Al and said, ?Nothing.?
Al sighed and said, ?But brother you?ve sulking since we got back from seeing the Colonel. What did he say??
?Just drop it Al. I don?t want to talk about it.? Ed said, anger creeping into his voice.
But Al persisted, ?Come on brother, you can talk to me! Whatever it is, I?m sure??
Ed finally lost his temper and shouted, ?I said I don?t want to talk about it!?
Al looked taken aback but stopped talking. Seeing his brother clam up like that, Ed started feeling bad and rubbed his head, a sharp pain accruing there. Going to see the Colonel always gave him a headache. In a much softer voice he said, ?I?m just getting tired of him Al. Every time we see each other he?s always so smug and cocky. He?s always putting me down while I go out and make him look good.?
Al suddenly thought of something and said, ?Does this have anything to do with your height??
Ed?s eye twitched as he said in a dangerous voice, ?What?s wrong with my height??
Al gasped, held up his hands, and waved them around, saying, ?Nothing! Nothing at all!?
Thinking fast, he changed the subject. ?So what did he want??
Ed pulled out the bottle and said, ?This was found in the wreckage of Lab 5. No information was found about it, and no one knows what kind of experiments was run on it. So they left it up to me to figure it out.?
Al grabbed the bottle and looked it over. He handed it back and said, ?I?ve never seen or heard anything similar to this except for the Philosopher?s Stone. Do you think they?re connected??
Ed shrugged and said, ?Maybe. It would explain why the Colonel is just handing it off to me instead of over to a different Lab.?
Ed and Al spent the rest of the trip talking about what the stone might be, what Lab 5 was doing with it, and what they were expected to do with it. As they stepped out onto the platform, Ed said, ?Now that I think about it, if this thing came from Lab 5 do we really want to have anything to do with it??
?Maybe?do you think this was made by sacrificing humans like the Philosopher?s Stone?? Al asked nervously.
Ed pulled out the stone and looked at it. He tucked it away again and said, ?Call it intuition Al, but I don?t think we have to worry about that. Just looking at this stone?I don?t know, it just feels safe to me.?
Al looked quizzically at Ed. ?Wow brother, you never judge things on just feelings. You usually need research and science to prove something.?
Ed looked a little crestfallen and said, ?You make me sound like an emotionless monster.?
Al giggled at that and said, ?Well you do attack innocent bystanders for calling you sho-?
?DON?T SAY IT!!!? Ed yelled lifting his suitcase up, ready to bean Al on the head if he dared utter that terrible word.
Al just laughed again and the two brothers headed down the road to Resembool.
It was early the next morning by the time they made it to Winry and Pinako?s house and the two brothers were happy to see a friendly house. Of course, with Winry in a bad mood over the littlest things, the house never started out friendly. As soon as Ed was in range of the upstairs window, Winry appeared, running onto the balcony with a wrench cocked back in her hand. With a shout of, ?Hey Ed!? she hurled the wrench directly at the little alchemist?s head. Ed looked up at her voice just in time to get hit directly between the eyes. He fell backwards and was caught by Al who was prepared for just such an occurrence. Ed instantly leapt up, a trickle of blood running down his face from his new abrasion, and shouted, ?What did you do that for??
Winry gripped the wooden rail of the balcony and shouted back, ?That was for running out on me you jerk! I wasn?t even halfway done with your arm! What if you needed it before I finished? You could?ve been killed!?
Ed groaned in frustration again, rubbing the blood from his face. This wasn?t helping his headache which had persisted since his meeting with Roy. When he looked back up at the balcony he saw that Winry had disappeared back into the house. Ed felt a little wary. She might?ve gone back inside to come down and greet them?or she may have gone back in to get something else to throw. Regardless, Ed decided it would be best to head inside. Once the two brothers were inside, Winry appeared again with a large bundle in her arms. Ed flinched as he saw her but she gave him a withering look and said, ?Don?t worry. This is just your arm. I?m almost finished with it.?
Ed looked at the huge bundle she was carrying and said, ?Why is it so big??
Winry rolled her eyes and said, ?This is your arm plus a bunch of other metal and tools. I?m moving it all from my workbench upstairs to the one in the living room.?
Ed sighed as Winry seemed to be over her bad mood. That was another strange thing about Winry. She got angry easily, but she never stayed angry for very long. Ed smiled at Al and said, ?Might as well get comfortable. We?re going to be here for awhile.?
Al nodded and they both headed upstairs. Most of the rooms in Winry?s and Pinako?s house were devoted to storage for various automail related projects, tools, materials, and records of their various patients. However, there was one room that they kept clear for recovering patients and this is where Ed and Al normally stayed. Ed took off his coat and kicked off his shoes before walking over to Al and opening up his chest plate. Instantly, several books and papers came cascading out into Ed?s waiting arms. Before leaving for Resembool, Ed had grabbed some reference books and previous research data revolving around Lab 5, hoping to find some kind of lead as to what this strange stone might be. Just as he and Al sat down, however, Winry rushed in and walked up to Ed. Before he could say anything, Winry said, ?Take off your pants!?
Ed, wondering just what the heck was going on, said, ?Why??
Winry looked impatient as she said, ?Just do it!?
Ed stood up and did as she asked. As soon as his pants were down, she pushed him back into the chair and grabbed his automail leg, pulling it painfully from its socket. Ed yelled out in pain and said, ?What the hell was that for??
Winry looked at him scornfully and said, ?Don?t be such a baby Ed! I?m making some extra modifications to your arm and I need your leg so it can get the same treatment. It should only take a few extra hours. I should be completely done by tomorrow since I don?t have to reconstruct them by scratch.?
Winry actually looked a good deal cheerier as she left with Ed?s leg. Al looked at Ed whose face had a slight shine to it from the sudden painful exertion and said, ?I think that was revenge for running out on her.?
?Yeah, no kidding!? Ed said, annoyance clear in his voice. ?She didn?t even give me a spare or anything!?
As though those words summoned her, Winry appeared and tossed a spare arm and leg to Ed. ?Sorry I almost forgot about those!?
Ed inserted his arm and then his leg and stood up and stretched them out a little to make sure they were in properly. Once he was sure they were, he pulled his pants back on and sat at the table with Al. ?Alright, let?s start experimenting!?
For hours and hours the two alchemists worked never stopping. When lunch came Pinako left something for Ed to eat and drink and Ed took the tray back down with the dirty dishes before heading to use the bathroom. Night was falling by the time Ed and Al threw down their pencils. Ed looked at the stone in disgust and said, ?Nothing. No records, none of our experiments are yielding any results, and I can?t even begin to figure out with this stuff is made of! It?s almost like it came from a different world!?
Al started stacking the loose papers and said, ?I wish we could?ve seen what it looked like before it was crystallized or before the scientists at Lab 5 started experimenting. That might?ve helped.?
?Yeah, but there?s no point in wishing about something impossible.? Ed had a sour look on his face as he said this and Al thought Ed must?ve spent a few nights wishing things were different.
Winry came at that moment into the room, breaking through the atmosphere of gloom that had settled in with each of the two brother?s failures in identifying the substance and its purpose. She was dressed in her overalls which were spattered with oil and her hair was starting to fall out of her bandana in sweaty strands. A wrench was in her hand and Ed eyed it warily since Winry looked a little annoyed. She said, ?It?s taking a little bit longer than I thought to fix your arm and leg, so I?m going to be pulling an all nighter. If you need anything, I?ll be in the living room.?
Ed watched her leave, knowing she must?ve come in here for company. It must get lonely standing all day by yourself in front of a tool bench. He grabbed the stone and said, ?I?m going to go down and keep Winry company alright??
Al looked surprised but nodded and said, ?Alright. I?ll just go through the research again to see if I can find anything we may have missed.?
Al watched as his brother nodded and headed downstairs. Al knew what his brother was up to and didn?t want to interrupt. He just hoped his brother would be able to keep his patience with Winry. Ed made his way to where Winry was and saw her hard at work at her bench, his arm and leg open, wires spilling out of them. Ed walked up to her and looked over her shoulder. ?How?s it going??
Winry turned to face Ed with a smile on her face and said, ?Worried about me Ed? I can take care of myself you know. You don?t have to always worry about me.?
Ed blushed and said, ?Worry about you? Whose worried? I was seeing what was taking so long!?
Winry frowned and said, ?Well excuse me Mr. Hotshot Alchemist! I?m sorry if I?m taking time out of your busy schedule!?
Ed huffed and threw himself onto the couch, looking away from Winry. Winry in turn turned back to her bench and continued working. After a few minutes of silence Winry said softly, ?So how?s work going on that stone thing??
Ed sighed and said, ?Not so good. No matter what me and Al do, nothing seems to work.?
Winry sat down next to him and said, ?Here let me see it. You?re looking at it through the perspective of a scientist. Maybe if you think about it through the perspective of a mechanic, you?ll think of something new.?
Ed didn?t look to enthusiastic about this idea, but handed the stone to Winry. She grabbed it and said, ?Wow, it?s so soft. I thought it would be hard like a rock.?
Ed was surprised to hear this. He?d never touched it barehanded before, since he hadn?t taken off his gloves since he got the stone. He pulled it off now and felt the stone, surprised to find it had an almost gummy quality. Pressing his finger into it clearly left a print, like silly putty. Winry pulled it and prodded it, trying to split it open, but it always stayed in a gooey strand. No matter what she did, the thing wouldn?t be split apart. Winry brought the stone to her nose and smelled it. ?Hey it doesn?t smell half bad.?
Before Ed could stop her she licked a tiny spot on the stone. Ed grabbed the stone back and said, ?What are you doing Winry?!? You don?t know where that?s been!?
Winry seemed fine however. In fact, she seemed better than fine. She jumped up and said, ?Suddenly I feel like I?m full of energy! Wow, I think I?ll have your arm and leg done before morning Ed!?
Ed watched as Winry darted back to her bench and started frantically working again. It was strange. Winry had seemed so fatigued a minute ago, disappointed that she was going to have to work all night to finish repairs. But now she was moving like it was her first major job. Not only that, but her precision was also greatly increased. No matter how small the screw she would instantly find the proper screwdriver and have it screwed in as though her arm was an electric drill. Ed looked at the stone and wondered. Had the scientists in Lab 5 simply created a kind of energy booster? There was no doubt that it would greatly help the military if all the soldiers who were broken with fatigue could suddenly get all their energy back and more. Now that he thought about it, he was feeling pretty wiped out himself?
Ed started up the stairs back to the room he and Al were currently in, and bit the stone neatly in half. He wasn?t worried about the effects the stone might have. After all, they hadn?t hurt Winry. As he chewed he reasoned that Winry might also have taken in so small an amount that any strange effects if might have had wouldn?t show. The stone tasted wonderful. Ed had never eaten anything that tasted quite like it, and he quickly swallowed it and ate the other half without thinking. Roy would probably be angry if he knew that Ed hadn?t kept a small sample for later use or study, but Ed didn?t care. As soon as he swallowed it, he was back in the room and Al was running towards him with a paper in hand.
?Brother, look!? Al held out the paper and said, ?I found something out about the stone! During one of the experiments in Lab 5 something came through the Gate after a failed attempt at human transmutation. The scientists disappeared and in their place was a bottle filled with purple liquid. Apparently it was called Giga Booster and was a kind of energy supplement. There was supposed to be strange side effects for anyone if they ate or drank the whole thing though.?
Ed felt a sudden fear enter his body. Strange side effects? He shakily sat down and said, ?What kind of side effects??
?Well, it doesn?t really say. The bottle carried a warning, but it was ripped off when it came through the Gate.?
Ed looked at himself and wondered what was going to happen. Al noticed his brother was looking worried and said, ?What?s wrong??
Ed swallowed and said, ?I ate the stone.?
Al looked shocked as he said, ?Brother how could you! What if it?s poisonous??
?Well Winry licked it and it gave her a huge boost of energy and it tasted really good and I didn?t think it would be that big of a deal!? Ed yelled, his voice rising in panic.
Before Al could say anything Ed felt a strange sensation course through his body. He felt flushed as he said, ?I think something?s happening.?
Al started to say something, but stopped as he saw his big brother appeared to be growing. Ed looked at himself in shock as his body started to expand, his back moving against the chair he was sitting on. Ed stuck out his legs as he saw his flesh and blood leg start growing longer, and thicker, while his spare leg stayed the same small size. The same thing was happening to his arm. A loud ripping noise was suddenly heard as Ed?s leg became too big for his tight pants. Ed looked down at it and was shocked to see it wasn?t just getting longer, but more muscular as well. Ed had always been pretty well muscled for his age, but the definition in his leg was much greater than anything he?d had before. Ed flexed his arm and saw a bicep rise up much higher than normal, veins clearly snaking down the muscle, feeding it with blood and swelling it higher and higher. Ed?s attention was drawn to his extremely tight shirt as it slowly ripped down from his collar revealing his expanding chest which felt much heavier, drawing down on Ed?s torso until his back caught up, flaring behind him, broadening his shoulders and tearing his shirt apart, the cloth fluttering down around his abs, still clinging as he continued to expand. Ed pulled off the last remaining cloth revealing his abs as they deepened from six pack to an eight pack, cutting deep into his torso, each layer completely visible. Turning his leg around Ed admired his calf which had bulged up as much as his other muscles, giving it the appearance of a thick trunk of muscle. A loud groaning filled the air and the chair Ed was sitting on collapsed under his sudden extreme increase in weight. Winry, who was still operating under an extreme energy boost, didn?t notice, nor did Pinako who was in the deep sleep of the elderly. Using the wall, Ed managed to stand on his one strong leg, the spare one dangling. Ed hadn?t noticed it before, but the metal bases on the ends of his right arm and left leg hadn?t grown with him and were cutting painfully into his flesh. He gritted his teeth and said, ?Go get Winry, quick!?
Al looked up (yes, for once, up) at his brother and said, ?Are you sure Ed? This might be kind of a shock for her.?
Ed grabbed at his leg and said, ?She?ll deal with it. Hurry!?
Ed?s voice had a deeper tone to it and made Al jump at the authority it afforded. He ran downstairs to find Winry working like a maniac on arms and legs that would now surely be far too small for Ed. She turned as she heard him coming and said, ?Hey Al! What?s up! Need something?!?
Al sweatdropped at Winry and said, ?Actually, Ed needs your help. He?s?well, you?d better just come and see.?
Worry suddenly clouded Winry?s face as she followed Al back up to the room. Her worry was replaced by shock as she saw Ed, monstrously huge, sweat covering his face, grabbing at the metal that was clamping down on his stumps. Winry nearly fainted but Ed yelled out, ?Don?t faint Winry! I really need you to remove these bases!?
Winry got hold of herself and said, ?Okay, but it won?t be easy. Those bases are attached to your nerves, which apparently are now a lot bigger thanks to whatever happened to you and that?s why you?re in so much pain.?
Ed nodded quickly and said, ?Sure, whatever just get them off!?
Winry pulled out a screwdriver and said, ?Alright, but it?s going to hurt.?
Ed lost his patience and shouted, ?It can?t hurt more than it already does!?
Winry wasn?t listening. She quickly unscrewed the base around Ed?s leg and pulled it out, disengaging the mechanism that connected it to his nerves. A sharp pain broke through the haze of constant pain already plaguing Ed, followed by immediate relief in his leg. Ed pushed his arm towards Winry who quickly unscrewed the base on it as well. Relief washed over Ed as he felt the pain replace itself with a much more bearable ache. He fell onto his back, causing a tremor to shake the room and knock a few books off the table. Winry just watched as Ed breathed heavily, his huge chest rising and falling. Before she knew it she was reaching out to touch him, but quickly pulled her hand back, picking up the bases. She saw that Al had seen her reaching and red flooded her face. She quickly said, ?I?m going to make some new bases. I?m going to have to start from scratch again. Looks like it?s going to be another three days before I?m done.?
Ed quickly sat up and said, ?Don?t worry about it Winry. Just finish making my arm and leg like you were going to and gather up a bunch of scrap metal. I?ll transmute them to a bigger size.?
?Uh brother? You can?t transmute without your arm.? Al pointed out.
Ed thought about it and said, ?Dammit, you?re right. Well, I?ll just draw up a transmutation circle to alter them the way I want and that?ll have to work.?
Winry felt relieved as she heard this. Still feeling the effects of the boost, she ran back downstairs and continued working. Ed, feeling better, stood up shakily to his full height. He was surprised to feel his head pressed up against the ceiling. He looked down at Al and smiled, realizing what all this meant. He was tall! No, he was beyond tall. He was taller than anyone he?d ever run into, including Armstrong! He looked his muscled body over and realized he was far more built than Armstrong. He laughed as he thought about that. Then his thoughts trailed to the Colonel and his grin turned a little evil. Never again would the Colonel call him short, a shrimp, a pipsqueak. Never again would he look down on Ed with his smug smile and his demeaning attitude. Al must?ve noticed his now giant brother?s grin, because he said, ?Brother, I hope you?re not thinking of doing something bad.?
Ed looked down at Al and said, ?No, of course not!?
Before Al could say anything else, Ed started hopping towards the door. Unfortunately, he had to stop as the floor started to creak alarmingly and the table had fallen over. Instead, he jumped onto the bed, which promptly broke down under his new greater weight. He rubbed the back of his head and said, ?This is going to take some getting used to.?
The night drifted by uneventfully with Al worrying about what had happened to his brother, Winry working like a maniac, and Ed fantasizing about what he was going to do with his new size. Every once in awhile he?d flex a different muscle on his body, loving the way it bulged and filled with size and definition. Finally, as the sun was rising, Winry walked up the stairs trying not to focus on Ed?s straining boxers and said, ?I finished them, did you make the transmutation circle??
Ed suddenly realized he hadn?t. He had been too busy fantasizing. Al dropped a design in Ed?s lap and said, ?Don?t worry. I did it for you brother.?
Ed looked it over and saw that Al had made it so it would be exactly the same as his old automail arm except larger. He looked at his bicep and his defined arm overall. He didn?t want to lose that, so he made a few adjustments to the circle. When he was ready, he used Al as support and managed to make his way down to the living room. It was an arduous trip due to both his and Al?s huge sizes. They got stuck in the doorway, halfway down the stairwell, and in the doorframe to the living room. In each of these spots they both made enough noise to wake the dead, but Pinako still wasn?t waking up. But that was for the best, since Ed?s condition would be difficult to explain. Ed placed the circle on the ground and Winry dropped the arm, leg, and spare metal onto it. Ed touched the edge of the circle with his large hands and, with a flash of light, the arm and leg bulked up in size and muscle so that they matched their flesh and blood counterparts. Winry then placed the new bases against his arm stump and leg stump and reattached the nerves which was a great deal easier thanks to Ed?s previous operations. Sweat had once again beaded on Ed?s forehead but he grabbed the arm and shoved it into place followed quickly by the leg. The pain was intense and Ed felt numb with it. Within the last few hours he had undergone quite a bit of pain, but since it was a result of his body growing so drastically, he really didn?t care. He stood to his full height again and stretched out his limbs making Winry stare, naughty thoughts running through her head. When Ed turned to go looking for something, she found Al staring at her again, which made her embarrassed all over again. Ed had left in search of spare fabric so that he could fix his clothes and get a fitting outfit. He managed to gather enough black and red fabric together as well as bits of metal to make buttons, zippers, and pocket clasps. Once it was all gathered along with the shreds of his other outfit, he clapped his hands and transmuted a much bigger outfit. He pulled it on as Winry came into the upstairs room with a small screwdriver, a small can of oil, and a rolled up kit of other tools. She said, ?I tried a new design with your arm and leg this time, so I want you to check how it?s working every night and tell me about it so I can improve the design.?
?Sure thing Winry.? Ed said, smiling down at her. He was in a much better mood than he normally was thanks to the night?s events.
?Also,? Winry said with a gleam in her eyes. ?I?m going to have to charge you extra this time!?
Ed looked a little nervous since he hadn?t brought much money with him on the trip. He said, ?Sure?I?ll pay you next time I come.?
With that, he turned to grab his suitcase, yelling, ?Al! We?re leaving!?
?Hey!? Winry shouted, chasing after Ed as he ran down the stairs. ?Do you know how much steel I had to use to make those? Hey!?
Ed and Al waved good-bye to Winry, apologizing that they had to leave so fast. Winry crossed her arms and shouted, ?Don?t stay away so long next time!?
As she watched them running into the distance, she realized she never found out what caused Ed?s sudden growth. She sighed and decided she?d call him about it later.
Meanwhile, Ed was basking in all the attention he was getting from the people of Resembool. All of them were shocked about his sudden change from pipsqueak to muscle giant. The people at the station were in the same awe. Many admiring comments came Ed?s way, lifting Ed?s spirits to the point that he was looking forward to seeing everyone back in East City. Ed and Al had a train car to themselves, since not many people from Resembool were heading to East City. They would probably pick up more passengers on the trip as they stopped at the different stations. Ed had an entire seat to himself, his legs crowding in on Al.
And so the trip passed by, worried thoughts plaguing Al?s mind at the trouble Ed was going to get into, while Ed?s head was filled with thought?s of all the fun he was going to have. Both brothers thoughts kept them preoccupied as the train sped away into the distance.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Wild's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2008, 04:36 PM

Wild is on a distinguished road
This is actually my favorite out of the three. A little slow to start off; and I was thinking he was going to regrow his limbs. But cool none the less.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #3   Add to SoraIsTheMan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2008, 02:38 PM

SoraIsTheMan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to SoraIsTheMan
Cool dude It

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size