The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Giga_Huge5000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 12:54 AM
Lurker no more!

Giga_Huge5000 is on a distinguished road
Ben Giga Booster

And this is the most recent Giga Booster story I wrote.

Summer vacation was still going strong, a welcome relief to Ben Tennyson as he continued his cross country alien butt kicking adventures with his Grandpa and cousin. Currently, the Rust Bucket was making its way across Nevada, heading for the Rocky Mountains, its occupants each doing what they normally did on these long drives. Grandpa Max was concentrating on the road, tuning out the occasional squabbling outburst from Ben and Gwen as they normally silenced themselves after a momentary struggle. Gwen was doing something or other on her laptop. Whatever it was, it looked dead boring to Ben who had been stealing glances over her shoulder as he made trips to the refrigerator for soda, carefully avoiding anything that his grandfather may have made personally. While he wasn?t on these liquid excursions, he was staring out the window, sitting across from Gwen, trying to find a way to occupy his time. He fidgeted quite a bit, making an annoying rubbery screeching sound on the seat whenever he did. Gwen, trying to keep her temper in check, had been largely ignoring it, but after the hundredth squeak, she slammed shut her laptop and said, ?Would you stop fidgeting? You?re driving me crazy!?
Ben grinned, finally happy to have a source of entertainment. ?Stop doing what?? He said, all innocence.
?You know exactly what you?re doing you little dweeb!? Gwen shouted, slamming her hands on the table and standing up.
?Seriously Gwen you need to relax. I?ve just been sitting here, minding my own business.? Ben replied, nonchalantly.
Gwen growled in frustration and turned to her grandfather, shouting, ?Grandpa can?t you do something about him??
Grandpa Max glanced back and said, ?What?s wrong this time??
?Ben keeps making this really annoying squeaking sound with his chair! I can?t hear myself think!?
Max sighed and said, ?Come one Gwen give Ben a break. I haven?t a word out of him for the last hour and half.?
Gwen humphed and turned back to Ben who stuck his tongue out at her and made the squealing noise again. Gwen threw a pillow at his face and pulled out a book, ducking as the pillow came flying back at her.
As the Rust Bucket continued on its way, a far more sinister venture was occurring a few hours away. A young woman, her white hair tied back in a ponytail, was carrying a small bundle in her arms as she walked across the desert. She stopped and uncovered the bundle, revealing a small baby boy with a curious skin color. ?Well uncle?? she asked the child. ?Now what??
The baby boy folded his covering off further revealing a glowing crystal. As soon as the suns light touched the crystal, it fired a small beam into the air over the child and revealed a map surrounded by complicated looking runes. The child?s eyes darted back and forth across the map and a chubby finger pointed at a town in the distant east. ?There.?
The girl saw how far it would take to travel there on foot and reached into a bag hanging on her hip, pulling out a small statue. With a whispered word, she tossed the statue into the air, a purple glow surrounding them, enlarging it greatly into a strange dog like entity. The girl wrapped the baby?s sling around her neck, freeing her hands, and climbed onto the statue. As soon as she was situated, the statue took off, racing in the direction the pair had been walking.
Unbeknownst to this devilish pair, the Rust Bucket and its occupants were making for the same town. Both parties were sure to converge with each other quite soon. Inside the RV Gwen, who had put down her book to check the news, found a rather interesting story about the next town they coming up to. According to local news, a strange creature had been spotted in the desert. Witnesses claimed it was the size of a bear, but had the shape of a dog, with hard looking skin and strange markings on it. Stranger than the beasts themselves was the sight of a young woman riding upon it. This strange woman had been seen for the past few nights over the west coast and conspirators thought her to be a witch. There was no physical description of the woman, but she sounded very familiar to Gwen. Turning to Ben she said, ?I think we may have a problem.?
Ben, who had been looking disinterestedly out the window, turned to Gwen with an excited look. ?What is it? Aliens? Monsters? Natural disasters? What??
Gwen rolled her eyes and said, ?The way you talk makes it seem like those are good things.?
?Yeah?so?? Ben said, raising an eyebrow at his cousin.
Gwen chose to ignore that response and turned her laptop around, showing Ben the story. ?Apparently a witch has been sighted on the west coast riding a strange animal.?
Ben scanned the story and said, ?Sounds like Charmcaster and Hex to me.?
Gwen nodded and said, ?I think she should stop in the next town and see what they?re up to.?
Ben shrugged and said, ?She?s only one witch and a baby how much trouble could they be??
Gwen felt the familiar feelings of frustration welling up inside her at Ben?s overconfidence. He never seemed to take anything seriously. She stood up and threw herself into the passengers seat next to Grandpa Max and said, ?What do you think Grandpa??
?Couldn?t hurt to check it out. What?s the next town Gwen??
Gwen pulled out the map and said, ?Let?s see?there?s a small town about three miles from here. That?s where I got the story from online.?
Max nodded and said, ?Okay, then that?s where we?ll go!?
Not far behind the RV, Charmcaster and Hex were making their way to the same town, under cover as best they could be.
?It would be easier to hide if we traveled at night.? Charmcaster said, looking down at her uncle.
?No! We?ve wasted too much time already!? The infant Hex screamed, shaking his fists. ?According to my divining crystal the source of magic I?m sensing will be lost to me if I don?t recover it by tonight!?
?Alright! Geez, you?re awfully bossy for a baby!? Charmcaster said scathingly.
?How dare you talk down to me?? The baby wailed, slamming his fists against his sling. ?I?m a Master Magician! None can match my power!?
?Yeah, yeah, I?ve heard it before!? Charmcaster said, pulling at a collar around her neck.
Not long after Charmcaster had found her infant uncle, thinking herself finally in control, he had proven his power as a Master Magician had not been diminished with age. The collar he had strapped on her kept her under his control, forced to do his bidding as long as it remained attached to her. She had tried her luck too many times in the past to be trusted. Not even her most powerful spells, charms, and enchantments had been able to remove the collar. Only Hex himself seemed to have the power to do that. He had promised to remove the collar only after she helped to not only restore him to his proper age, but ensure he obtained an immense magical object, whose aura had recently surfaced.
?The sooner we get there, the better.? She muttered to herself, eager to be free of her uncle?s control.
Five minutes later, the Tennyson RV was pulling into the dusty little town which consisted of only a few buildings, one being a decent motel, another being a family owned convenience store, along with a scattering of houses.
?Geez, I?m surprised this dump was even on a map.? Ben said, as he jumped out of the RV.
?Wow, it?s even smaller than I thought.? Gwen said, stepping down after Ben, looking around.
?I like it.? Max said, locking the doors behind his grandkids. ?It has an old world charm.?
?I bet this place doesn?t even have electric lighting!? Ben said, laughing.
?For once, I agree.? Gwen said, heading towards the motel.
As the three Tennysons made their way to the motel, Charmcaster and Hex, dismounting from the statue creature far outside the city, had disguised themselves as they approached the town. Before they were too close, Hex checked his crystal again and said, ?It?s in that town. In one of those buildings.?
Charmcaster pulled out five more statues from her magic bag and tossed them into the air, calling out a few magic words. Instantly the statues came to life, becoming tiny birds that winged towards the different buildings in town.
?If the source of the magical aura is in one of those buildings, my pets will sniff it out.? Charmcaster said with complete confidence.
?For your sake, I hope you?re right!? Hex said, trying his hardest to make his immature voice show authority. Charmcaster still snickered at him, prompting a shock from her collar.
As the devious duo waited on their intelligence gathering magic birds, Ben left Grandpa Max and Gwen behind as he went exploring the town. It took less than twenty minutes to walk from one end of town to the other, with nothing interesting to see. The few houses that were there were dark, either because no one was home or no one wanted to talk to strangers. Having nothing better to do, Ben made his way into the convenience store, not noticing a tiny stone bird flitting in the corner, searching for something. Ben walked up to the counter and saw an impatient looking woman, looking about ten years older than Ben, who was flipping through a magazine, and chewing gum. She glanced up as Ben came in and said, ?Hey, kid, what are you looking for??
Ben shrugged and said, ?I was just looking around.?
The girl shrugged back and continued reading her magazine. It took Ben less than a minute to look around the dinky store which was selling normal things like candy bars and soda but also seemed to be selling pigs feet and chicken gizzards. Passing by these vomit inducing items, Ben went to the cooler to find a good soda. Unfortunately there was only a couple of off brand sodas that looked like they came from the 1950?s. Ben opened the cooler to grab one and was dismayed to find it wasn?t even cold. Getting impatient he walked up to the counter and said, ?Don?t you have anything cold to drink??
The girl sighed and said, ?Look kid, the powers been out for the past few days, so nothing?s cold. Besides, drinking anything in here will probably make you sick.?
?Then what to people use it for?? Ben asked curiously.
?Glue.? The girl said, flipping a page in your magazine. ?I personally use it to keep my cat out of the storage closet.?
She reached beneath the counter and Ben heard an audible hissing sound. The girl pulled her hand back rather abruptly. Ben suddenly noticed several long scratches on the girl?s arm that had only recently healed over. This was why he didn?t like cats. The girl saw him staring and said, ?Yeah, he?s a mean little puke, but what are you going to do? He?s actually better than a guard dog. All I have to do is just leave him laid in front of the door and if anyone comes in, their legs will be ground beef in five seconds.?
Ben didn?t really care, and this conversation seemed to be going in circles. He was halfway to the door when the girl said, ?Hey kid! Wait, I think I might have something actually.?
She ducked down beneath the counter and started moving things around. Ben heard the cat yowl and hiss, followed by the sound of a refrigerator door opening and bottles clinking around. The girl straightened back up and set a bottle of some strange purple liquid down on the counter in front of Ben before pressing a hand towel on a new scratch on her arm. Ben picked it up and looked it over, wondering what it was. There was no label at all, not even some white paper left clinging where a label may have been torn off. The girl looked at him and said, ?Want it??
Ben set the bottle down and said, ?What is it??
The girl shrugged and said, ?I have no idea. I keep a little fridge under here to store my own personal soda and when a case of root beer came in, this was in the box with the rest of them.?
Ben decided not to ask why this girl would keep her own personal store of soda instead of selling it to make some money and just said, ?How much is it??
The girl picked up the bottle and turned it over, noticing a lack of a barcode. ?Well?since I don?t know what kind it is, I?m going to say?a dollar. That?s how much that soda in the back goes for anyway.?
Ben reached into his pockets and pulled out a crumpled dollar bill handing it to the girl. She popped it into the cash register and handed Ben his receipt before saying, ?Thanks kid.?
She went back to her magazine as Ben stuffed the receipt into his pocket where the dollar had been previously and left the store. The stone bird, seeing the bottle, instantly flew after Ben, increasing in size the closer it got to the boy. Just as Ben was about to open the bottle and drink the soda inside, the bird swopped down and snatched the bottle from his hand, flying high into the air and making a circle in the sky before heading off in a different direction.
?Hey!? Ben shouted at the bird. ?That was mine!?
After taking a quick look around and seeing that no one was in sight, Ben opened the Omnitrix and scrolled through the different aliens in his watch until the outline of a bug like creature was highlighted. Slamming down on the watch a flash of green light surrounded him, transforming him into Stinkfly. Once the transformation was complete, Ben flew into the air after the bird.
As Ben followed the bird, heading unknowingly to Charmcaster and Hex, the uncle and niece had already set up a temporary camp outside the town, waiting for the birds to come back. One after another they had returned each one falling at Charmcaster?s feet and turning back into a statue, a sign that they had found nothing worth reporting. As the fourth bird returned empty handed and without any information Charmcaster kicked the bird across the camp with a shout of, ?Useless thing!?
The statue sailed through the air and crashed into the magic barrier they had assembled to keep out intruders and fell heavily to the ground. Hex, sitting on the ground and drawing something onto a large boulder they had camped near, looked up and said, ?Your spells are as feeble as ever I see, dear niece.?
?Oh shut up half pint!? Charmcaster yelled at her uncle, sick of his condescending attitude. ?I don?t see you doing anything useful!?
Hex smiled and indicated what he was drawing, ?I am drawing the outline of a spell that will allow me to break through any protective enchantments around the item we seek and allow its full power to be unleashed!?
Charmcaster walked over and looked at the circle. ?Hmm?why do you have a ring for sealing drawn in the lower quarter??
?That is to ensure that no one will disturb me while I work. It will cast a protective barrier around me and the magic artifact, keeping all physical forces out.?
Charmcaster was about to ask another question when the fifth and final bird appeared, passing through the enchanted barrier and into the camp. She ran over to the bird, noticing it hadn?t instantly transformed back into a statue, and said a spell, forcing the bird to tell everything it knew. The bird said nothing and dropped the bottle at Charmcaster?s feet before turning back into a statue, its task complete. She picked up the bottle in disgust and said, ?The last bird failed too. It only brought back a bottle of soda.?
Hex pulled out the crystal without looking up and it exploded in purple light, shining towards the bottle. He put the crystal away and said, ?Bring it to me.?
Just as Charmcaster reached her uncle, Ben came flying down following the same path of the bird, entering the one blind spot in the barrier. Hex growled at the sight of the alien bug and shouted, ?Quickly! Give it to me!?
Charmcaster handed over the bottle after a moments hesitation and Hex set it down in the center of the circle. As soon as it was in place, he uttered a complicated spell and a purple barrier sprang up around him, the bottle, and the boulder. Thinking fast, Ben squirted acid at Hex, hoping to distract him so he could get the bottle back. Whatever it was, it must?ve been important. The acid arced in the air and landed a foot above Hex?s head, splattering down the barrier. He grinned at Ben and said, ?This is a perfect barrier! No physical attack can break through it!?
Charmcaster laughed and said, ?Wow, outsmarted by a baby. You really are as dumb as you look!?
?Look me in the eyes and say that!? Ben screeched, flying towards the young witch.
She yawned and reached into her bag, pulling out a handful of purple balls. She tossed the balls at Ben and they exploded in a flash of purple light and smoke, blinding him and causing him to fly directly into the barrier?s edge, shocking him. Before he had time to get up, Charmcaster pulled out three dog beast statues and tossed them at Ben, reciting the spell to bring them to life. Instantly they changed into full size beasts and pinned Stinkfly down, standing on his tail and wings. Charmcaster looked toward Hex and saw his eyes had turned white as purple lightning jumped around the bottle, which had started glowing. In a few more minutes any enchantments on the bottle would be removed and its powers would have full effect. She turned back to Ben just in time to hold up her hand and create a small shield as a stream of acid flew towards her. With her other hand she reached into her always useful magic bag and pulled out a small purple rope. She tossed it at Ben and shouted a magic word bringing the rope to life and tying his eyes together to obscure his sight. Ben tried to blindly shoot acid, but missed every shot. Charmcaster reached one more time into her bag and pulled out a silver knife, as she advanced on Ben.
?You?ve been a thorn in my side for too long Ben Tennyson!? She said, raising the knife high over her head.
Ben struggled as best he could, but the dog beasts were too heavy to move. He could only look up helplessly as Charmcaster brought the knife down directly toward his head. Just as the knife was about to penetrate Ben?s skull, another silver knife came slicing through the barrier, easily knocking the knife out of Charmcaster?s hand. She looked around, anger in her eyes, and saw Gwen standing just outside the barrier, holding her book of spells open in one hand while the other pointed at Charmcaster. She focused on finding the knife and saw that it had skidded off to the boulder where her uncle was about half a minute away from finishing his ritual. She made a break for it and managed to reach the knife. Just as her hand was reaching out for it, a sudden whirlwind picked her up from behind and tossed her towards the edge of the barrier, back towards Gwen. Thinking fast, she pointed at the barrier, causing it to fall on that side, letting her pass through without getting hurt. Unfortunately for her, this also allowed Gwen and Grandpa Max to get inside the barrier. Charmcaster stopped herself in midair, lowering herself to the ground to go running back after Gwen. In this brief lull, Gwen and Max ran to Ben and, using Charmcaster?s spell book, were able to turn the dog beasts back into statues. At that moment, the Omnitrix started flashing red and Stinkfly turned back into Ben. He looked surprised to see Gwen and Grandpa Max and said, ?How did you guys find me??
?Duh!? Gwen said, bonking him on the head. ?You don?t exactly have a low profile. Anyone looking out their window could?ve seen you flying after that bird thing.?
?Gwen saw you leaving and she recognized the bird as belonging to Charmcaster, so we came as fast as we could to help.?
?Thanks, but I?ve got this covered!? Ben said, trying to open the Omnitrix again.
?That thing?s going to take awhile to recharge.? Gwen said. ?And it looks like we don?t have much time.?
As she said this, Charmcaster threw more purple smoke bombs at the group, having reentered the barrier. Gwen quickly doused the bombs in water before they could explode and shouted, ?Ben! You go after Hex!?
Ben nodded and ran towards the boulder where Hex was sitting. When he got about halfway there, a flash of purple energy radiated out from the boulder, pushing everyone to the ground. Sitting up, Ben saw the infant Hex, still covered by his barrier, holding the purple bottle.
?At last! All of my power, and more, will be granted to me!? He unscrewed the bottle and prepared to drink.
Thinking fast, Gwen threw out her right hand and shouted a few choice magic words. Instantly, a boomerang of wind raced out of her hand and towards Hex. Hex, oblivious to the approaching spell, shouted in rage as the boomerang snatched the bottle from his grasp and hurtled back towards Gwen. She caught it, careful not to spill a drop before screwing the cap back on. Hex looked livid as he tore down his barrier.
?How? How did you pass through my barrier??
Gwen smiled and held up the spell book. ?This book has a whole bunch of different magic circles and sealing rings. I recognized the one on the rock as guarding against physical attacks. So I used a magical attack!?
Charmcaster slapped a palm to her forehead and shouted, ?Why do you always underestimate them uncle??
?Silence! Retrieve the bottle at once!? Hex ordered, slamming his chubby fists onto the boulder.
Charmcaster threw three bird statues at Gwen, each one intent on stealing the bottle as well as attacking Gwen. Thinking fast, Gwen tossed the bottle towards Ben just as the birds were about to attack her. Following the bottle, the birds took an immediate turn and started flying towards Ben. Panicking as the birds came flying toward him, Ben did the only thing he could think of doing. He unscrewed the cap and drank the bottle down to the last drop. Once the bottle was completely empty, he threw it at the birds that instantly scrambled to retrieve it. Charmcaster shouted a spell and the birds turned back into statues, racing back toward her bag. Gwen looked scandalized and shouted, ?Ben! What have you done??
Ben shouted back, ?What was I suppose to do? Just let them get the bottle??
?You idiot! Who knows what that stuff will do to you!? Gwen shouted back angrily.
Hex meanwhile was howling in frustration. He turned to Charmcaster and screamed, ?Get over here now!?
Charmcaster, feeling her collar burning into her neck, raced to Hex and picked him up in the sling.
?I may have limited access to my magic in this infantile body, but I prepared a most destructive spell beforehand for just such an occasion!?
Hex made a flinging motion with his hand and a triangle landed on the ground in the middle of Ben, Gwen, and Grandpa Max. Each point started glowing purple, energy flooding the lines of the triangle. Hex laughed and said, ?Behold! Once the lines connect, you three will be fried to unrecognizable husks!?
Charmcaster and Hex both watched in anticipation, waiting for the spell to do its worst. Gwen frantically flipped through the spell book, trying every incantation she could think of or find to destroy the spell and save them from doom. Charmcaster scoffed at her attempts, ?It?s useless! The spell my uncle has prepared cannot be broken!?
With nothing left to them but wait for the end, Gwen braced herself for the searing fire that would no doubt soon be passing through her body. She looked over to Grandpa Max who seemed to be struggling to find something on his person he could use, and with little success. She turned to the other side and saw Ben, holding his stomach like he was feeling sick. He was starting to sweat and she was about to call out and ask if he was okay (not that it matter since death was imminent, but she felt she needed to do something constructive) when the unbelievable happened. Ben started to grow!
Ben felt fire passing through his body, an uncomfortable sensation at first, but one that quickly gave way to pleasure as he felt his muscles start to swell. He watched as his biceps started inflating, growing out of his once stick arms, rounding into tennis balls, then baseballs, then softballs and beyond. Pulling up his pant legs, he watched his calves tense and relax, tense and relax, bulging bigger with each tense. His thighs started pushing outward, threatening to touch soon, while his growing feet were in agony as his shoes started bulging. A loud rip was heard as Ben?s shirt split at the chest, riding up to show off abs that were digging deep into his torso, creating a six pack which quickly made room for an eight pack. His chest followed suit, his pecs inflating into twin shelves of veiny muscle supported from behind as his back flared out, broadening his shoulders. Another rip signaled the departure of his pants, leaving him in shoes and a pair of white briefs. His shoes bulged out, the sides ripping to reveal his massive feet, his socks shredding as his toes poked out the front. Finally, the flimsy canvas shoe exploded, propelling the laces and tongue a few feet away from him. Standing up, Ben noticed that not only had he grown much more muscular, but he had also grown much taller! He cut an imposing figure, a muscle giant with all the mischievous spirit of a ten year old prankster. Ben, loving his new body, started flexing; loving as his muscle popped out and became even more defined. Forget going alien. Why bother when his human form was no so much more powerful? After a few minutes of shocked silence Gwen snapped out of staring mode and shouted, ?Hey doofus! How about doing something to save us??
Gwen didn?t know why, but seeing Ben?s new form, a result of magic itself, seemed to be able to cope with this disaster. Ben stopped focusing on his amazing body and ran into the triangle, hoping to divert the energy of the spell. It seemed to be enough. The spells lines finally joined and attacked the biggest threat to Charmcaster and Hex which was, in this case, the hulking Ben. The three circles at each point of the triangle focused a powerful beam directly at Ben, attempting to destroy him. In this, the spell failed miserably. Instead of destroying him, the energy seemed to be making him stronger, his already humongous muscles bulged bigger, his already staggering height increasing! Everyone watched in amazement as Ben?s shadow engulfed the area, his body growing bigger and bigger. Soon enough, the spell petered out and the triangle burned a black shape in the desert sands. Ben, his underwear straining to contain his privates, and pulled up way in the back, shifted his massive body to look down at Charmcaster and Hex. He grinned, folded his arms, and said in a booming voice, ?Payback time!?
Before Charmcaster could even begin to muster up a spell to defend herself (which more likely than not would?ve just fed Ben?s massive body even more power) Ben scooped her up in his hand, bringing them both to his eyes. Hex instantly started protesting, screaming about how his power had been stolen from him, how he swore revenge, how he would make the whole Tennyson family suffer. Ben, who could only hear a high pitched whine from the infant anyway, just closed his hand into a fist, pulled back as far as he could, and flung the two through the sky, watching as they disappeared into the distance. Ben dusted his hands and put them on his hips, knowing he must cut an impressive figure for anyone who might be watching. Gwen, steadying herself after such an amazing display, ran to make sure Grandpa Max was alright. Ben, noticing the movement, crouched down as low as he could and said, ?Are you two alright??
Max stood, his hands on the small of his back, and said, ?I?ve been better.?
A series of cracks greeted this movement and he looked up at his grinning ten year old, now a muscle giant, and said, ?Looks like I?m going to need to make some more modifications to the Rust Bucket.?
Ben laughed and said, ?Who needs the Rust Bucket now? I can just carry you guys anywhere!?
He smiled wickedly at Gwen and said, ?You?d better be nice to me, Gwen, or I might just accidently squash you like a bug!?
Gwen, who had been flicking through her spell book, ignored Ben said, ?Don?t get too used to your size yet Ben. I have a feeling this isn?t permanent.?
Ben looked disappointed at hearing that and sat down, his legs spread on either side of Max and Gwen. Both actively avoided looking Ben?s huge white clad crotch as he leaned back, enjoying the feeling of the sun on his muscles. He felt so powerful! Like he could take on anything or anyone! No one back home would dare picking on him now! As for his many nemeses, what could they do to harm him now? As these thoughts raced through his head, Gwen, her hand glowing purple, made a few passes over Ben?s general shape and then touched her hand to a crystal she had recently taken to carrying around. The crystal shot out a small purple beam that showed a diagram of Ben?s body and the power flowing through it. Gwen nodded and said, ?I thought so.?
Max and Ben both looked at the diagram and Ben said, ?So?what does that mean??
Gwen sighed and said, ?It means that right now you?ve got a massive amount of magical energy flowing through you, most of which is a result of that spell Hex tried to cast on you. As the day goes by, the flow will decrease and you?ll start to shrink down back to normal size.?
?What?!? You mean I?m going to go back to my normal, wimpy size? That stinks!? Ben said, folding his arms and pouting.
?Still a kid?? Gwen thought to herself, making another pass over the crystal. ?I wouldn?t be too worried about that Ben. Whatever you drank, it permanently changed your body. When the magic from the spell has run its course, you?ll shrink back down to the size you were before you took in the energy of the spell.?
Ben perked up and said, ?Well, that?s something at least! In the meantime, I?m going to go and have some fun with this giant body!?
With that, Ben rose to his feet and grabbed Max and Gwen, carrying them back to the Rust Bucket. Ben laughed as he wondered what his parents would think. Things had just gotten even weirder for the Tennyson family.
As the Tennyson?s made their way back to their RV, Charmcaster and Hex landed hundreds of miles away in a dark and secluded forest, near the Bayou, if the mud and bugs were any indication. Hex, still wrapped in his sling, struggled to sit up, calling out for Charmcaster.
?Where could that insolent girl be?? He shouted to himself, casting the spell that should shock her again and again, trying to get her attention. ?If I hadn?t had a cushioning spell prepared beforehand I would?ve died! Why I put my trust in that incompetent girl again and again I?ll never know!?
Finally, Charmcaster appeared, holding something in her hand.
?Finally! Hurry and pick me up you insolent girl! I?m going to make you pay for your failures!?
Charmcaster didn?t say anything. She simply tossed something at Hex?s side. Looking at it, Hex felt a thrill of fear run through him. The collar was lying next to him, the crystal that powered it with his spell, destroyed. He didn?t know whether the crash had destroyed it or some backlash from the destruction spell he had prepared, but either way she was free from his control. She picked up her infant uncle with a most inscrutable expression on her face.
?Don?t worry uncle. I?ll take care of you??
Her words masked in ambiguity, Charmcaster carried her protesting uncle away into the dark forest.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Giga_Huge5000 For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), HugestFuckGod (April 3rd, 2014)
  #2   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 03:18 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Alien in Human Form

Great fantasy initiative... keep the story movin' along. Thanks.
  #3   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 05:49 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Heh, it reminded me of some witchcraft tv-show plots. Fun to see something different.
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2007, 03:07 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
This is definately my favorite of your GB stories so far.....

ex-Head Aide Kyouto.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options