The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 04:28 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Brotherly Love Part 1

Brotherly Love Part 1
"Discovering New Things"

?Oh man Kevin when am I going to get to shave like you?

?haha come on little bro you still only 14 give it some time?

?Yeah but your only a year older then me, and besides I got hair growing down here?

John grinned and dropped his towel pointing towards his blond pubic hair growing around his developing cock and balls. Kevin turned around watching how proud his younger brother was, giving him a smile.

?Don?t worry John your getting there. Pretty soon you?ll get as big as me?

?Really you think so??

?Yeah! Now come lets brush are teeth we have to get going or will be late for school?

The brothers got there clothes on together in their room. Kevin flexed a little when John wasn?t looking grinning at how big he was getting. They both got on there shoes and headed off to school quickly feeling the sun already on there necks. Kevin sat anxiously through all his classes waiting for school to end. Today was finally the day he would be able to buy something from the soda shop like all his other friends. He must have cut every lawn in the neighborhood trying to save up for this day. Kevin sat there day dreaming about what flavor he would chose when he heard the bell ring.

?Yes Finally, 6th Period!?

Kevin?s favorite class in school was always P.E, especially weight lifting. Kevin always got excited about weight lifting class, even more so in the past year when he started seeing huge muscle gains. He showered up quickly and hit the weights before most his friends even got undressed. He always wore his tightest shirt so he could show off his rock hard muscle?s to everyone in class. He was definitely one of the biggest kids in school, and he was only going to get bigger. He sat there lifting the dumbbells watching his arms swell up to immense size, every vein pushing out of his skin. Kevin?s friends walked in with there mouths wide open as always. One of his closest friends Will came up to him

?Kev you are getting so huge! How big are your arms getting now??

Kevin dropped the weight and started flexing his biceps proudly watching all his friends gather around him. Everyone asked him to lift some of the heaviest weights in the school, watching him lift them with ease. He looked at how small his friends were next to him trying to flex there tiny biceps next to his bulging arms. He was even taller then most his friends, standing proudly at 6?3 Kevin was the biggest 15 year old at the school. He boasted a little more about his muscle?s lifting more weights for the guys to see. He loved getting attention from everyone. His brother and him never got any attention at home from there dad. Kevin kept lifting the weights pushing his body to the limits, when he was approached by the coach.

?Whoa Kevin I saw your display of muscle?s back there, why you trying to get big? Trying to join the football team??

?Well not really sir. I just like being big?

?Oh Yeah trying to get big like your dad?

?No way sir, Bigger?

?haha Does your Dad know this?

?No Sir?

?Well We better keep it that way, he was always a bully in school. But you?re a good kid Kevin, keep up the good work. Oh and if you change your mind about football, let me know?

Kevin grinned and continued working out the rest of the class. By the end he was covered in sweat, his muscle?s bugling out of his shirt in everyway. His friends and him took there showers, Kevin excited about hanging out with them after school. They met up with the rest of the guys and headed off.
Kevin could feel the heat bake his skin as they walked down the streets approaching the soda shop. He laughed with the guys just about to enter the soda shop when something caught his eye.

He turned his head slowly staring at the giant poster across the street hung in the shop window. The poster had huge letters flying across the top The Incredible Hulk. Kevin stared at the giant figure in the poster, completely intranced. He didn?t know why but he felt his dick start to expand in his tight jeans, wanting to see it more up close. He turned towards his friends covering his crotch with his back pack.

?Hey You guys I?ll catch up with you later?

Kevin waited for them to sit down in the soda shop and headed over to the comic book store. He walked in going towards the display stand feeling a stir of excitement. He felt a rush of different emotions picking up the comic with his hands.

?I have never seen this super hero before? It must be new?. ..I have to get it?

Kevin?s mind raced as He glanced over at the price reading 12 cents. He hesitated for a while finally taking it over to the counter and purchasing it. Kevin immediately stuffed it in his back pack and left the comic shop, hoping his friends didn?t see him. His dad always said super hero?s were queers, and he didn?t want any of his friends thinking that.
Kevin jogged home then quietly entered his house trying not to wake up his dad snoring on the coach. He hid the comic under his bed when he heard his dad yelling ?Kevin are you going to clean up this mess or what?!?!?

Kevin watched his Dad drink more beer getting wasted just like everyday, spending all his money on the drink. He watched his dad fall back asleep dropping the bag of garbage outside. With all his anger he snuck into his dad?s room and started pumping his small set of weights. He worked out for another hour slowly pumping his last rep when he heard John come home. He couldn?t wait to show him the comic that he bought. He placed the weight on the floor and headed over to their room.

?Hey John I got uhh??

?I?m in Here?

Kevin headed over to the bathroom entering the door watching his little brother flex his body in the mirror. His eye?s lit up surprised at what he was doing, and how strong he was.

?Wow John are these things real?

Kevin headed over to his bro?s uncovered chest touching both his biceps. Kevin looked at him with a confused look

?Where have you been lifting weights?

?Oh Tom?s dad has a weight room at there house, and lately we have been using them. You should come sometime Kevin. There way better then dad?s weights, and he doesn?t get mad when were in there?

?Why Did You start working out??

?I Don?t know I like the way it feels you know. Your muscle?s filling up your shirt, flexing your arms in front everyone showing how strong you are?

?Really? That?s why I started too! Man I can?t believe how big your getting, and look your finally getting some hair under these arms too. Come on flex those pecs?

John grunted a little flexing his pecs and abs making them rock hard against his smooth skin. Kevin placed his hands against the tight 6 pack on his own little brothers chest, working his hands up to the rippling pecs, feeling a little chest fuzz start to grow in.

?Wow John, your turning into a real man?

?Still not as big as you though Kev?... Can I see you flex? I know I shouldn?t have asked but..?

?No its fine John?

Kevin smiled and slipped off his shirt dropping it to the bathroom floor proudly flexing his 15 inch biceps. He watched Johns eye?s light up feeling his warm hands grab his biceps. Kevin slowly started flexing his whole body, watching John join in with him. Kevin couldn?t believe they had never done this before. He was giving his own brother a personal muscle session and he loved it. They started trying different poses slipping off there jeans so they could see all there muscle?s. Kevin squatted down flexing his legs as hard as he could feeling his balls bulge up against his tight underwear.

?Oh Man John look at this pose!?

?Wow Big Bro your legs are so strong, and look at all those muscle?s! There So much bigger when you flex them!! I can?t wait to get muscle?s like that on my legs.?

?This is so cool that your into muscle like me, I had no idea?

?I Know this is amazing, and look how big you are Kevin.. You should come work out with me at Tom?s house. Tom?s just trying to gain more muscle, But I wanna get big?

?I uhh..I wanna get Huge Too?Really Huge?like twice as big as our dad?

?Yeah! Really! That would be so awesome, the two of working out and growing together. You have to come over tomorrow and lift with me and tom. I can?t wait for you to meet his Dad, he?s so nice. And his muscle?s are huge..?

?oh yeah? What does he look like??

?He?s about as tall as you and has really nice dark chest hair covering his thick pecs. I love the way his muscle?s look when he?s wearing one of his tight polo?s. He?s still not as big as out dad though.. But he does have more chest hair??

?Yeah dad is huge, but I wanna get so much bigger. So he won?t be able to hurt us anymore?

?yeah??

?Enough about him, I have something to show you?

John and Kevin put there shirts back on heading over to there room. Kevin was even more excited bout showing his little brother the comic, now that he knew he liked the way muscle felt too. The brothers walked into the room shutting the door quietly. Kevin whispered

?Now you can?t tell dad about this ok??

?Ok?

Kevin pulled the comic out from underneath the bed quietly showing John the cover. John and Kevin both gazed at the giant muscle monster on the cover, over the small people below.

?This Looks awesome! Can we read it now?

John said excitingly, grabbing Kevin on the shoulder.

?Ok? But just a little?

They slowly pulled back the first page with anticipation

?John, Kevin!! You guys going to make Dinner or What?

?Oh Shit Dad?

Kevin quickly grabbed the comic stuffing it under the bed. The two brothers headed into the kitchen and started making dinner. Kevin realized he had another bulge from thinking about muscle. He couldn?t get it off his mind, the very thought of him being the strongest kid in school made to want him jerk right there. Kevin almost had a full on hard on when his Dad walked into the kitchen. He tried to think about other things quickly so his dad wouldn?t notice. He sighed watching his dad leave the kitchen. After dinner Kevin and John Waited for their dad to pass out from all the drinking he was doing so they could finally read the comic. They both flexed some more while getting into there PJ?s. Kevin was so glad his brother understood his obsession. He tried explaining it to one of his friends a few years back but just got laughed at. He couldn?t wait to share his true desire with his own brother.

The brother?s were talking about school when they herd a bottle drop on the floor. They quietly snuck out into the hall way and saw their dad snoring, completely passed out from the alcoholic. They quickly went to there room shutting the door, sitting on Kevin?s bed. They started flicking through the comic reading it out loud when they finally got to the page where Bruce Banner transformed into the hulk ripping out of his clothes, exploding with muscle.

?Oh man Kevin wouldn?t it be amazing to be that huge!?

?I Know! Having all those muscles, and all that power Haha We would be unstoppable little brother. We would be way bigger then Dad ever will be! I mean just look at the size of his legs and arms..and that massive chest? Dad wouldn?t stand a chance!!?

?Haha I Know, and I would show all my friends if I had pecs that big. I would flex my pecs and arms until they ripped my shirt off.

?Haha Now your talking little bro!?

?To tell you the truth, I want my leg muscle?s to be just as huge as the hulks. So when I walk, there so big they touch each other?. Does that bother you??

?No way! I wanna Be just as big or even bigger!....?

Before the brother?s could say anything else they both noticed their two raging boners, tenting up there PJ?s. Kevin?s mouth hung open looking at his brothers 5 inch rod in amazement. John was just about say something when he saw Kevin?s hand reaching for the top of his thick shaft, grabbing it gently. Kevin slowly rubbed it through the fabric grasping onto every inch of it not even thinking about what he was doing.

?wow?its huge..?

Kevin had never seen anyone else with a hard on before, and he loved it. He rubbed every inch of the throbbing cock all the way down to his massive ball sack. Kevin started to hear his little brother breathe faster trying to hold back his moans. John turned towards his crotch looking down at his 7 incher almost drooling from the sheer ecstasy. Kevin chuckled

?Its ok bro?you can touch it?

Kevin watched his own little brother reach for his rock hard boner as they sat there rubbing each other?s cocks, feeling there heavy ball sacks filled with there hot virgin cum. He knew this was wrong, but he wanted more, it felt to good. Kevin pulled off his brothers shirt licking his pecs wildly with his tongue throwing him down on the bed. He straddled his legs on top of John?s crotch. He sucked his nipples tell they got rock hard, digging his tongue into the newly developed pitts. Kevin quickly stripped off his shirt letting his little brother worship his muscled chest, tasting the mainly trail. They moaned while bucking there cocks against each other, licking every part of there virgin bodies. Kevin slowly worked his way up John?s well defined neck, finally looking at his brother right in his piercing blue eyes. He leaned in towards his brother?s eager lips locking their mouths together tasting each other for the first time. Kevin Couldn?t believe this was happening. He never imagined the first person he would be kissing was his own flesh and blood. John pushed his hands underneath Kevin?s Pj?s grabbing onto his perfect bubble but playing with his muscular crack. He slipped his fingers inside wanting to explore every part of his brother.

?Oh Shit that feels so good? Kevin Squirmed

?I wanna see it..?

?What?

?I wanna see your cock?

Kevin stopped what he was doing grinning at his brother. He Slowly untied the front of his PJ?s pulling them down over his v-shaped abs, unleashing his blond hairy boner. It was covered in pre-cum, all 7 inches of it slowing oozing out of his masculine cum hole. He watched John start to lean in drooling at the sight of it

?Wait, I wanna see yours too?

?Really??

?Yeah little bro! Show me how big of a man your becoming?

John got excited as he untied his PJ?s next slowing trying to pull them over his boner. He finally unleashed his cock from the fabric watching Kevin?s Face light Up. John?s boner was thicker then his own and covered in veins. It must have been over 5 inches long and 8 inches thick as he started to slowly jerk it watching the pre-cum flow out of it.

?John its huge?

The two brothers looked up at each other and smiled. They thruster there lips together grabbing each others smooth necks, laying on top of each other making out wildly with there tongues. They licked each other?s pitts and pecs, flexing for each other?s enjoyment.. Kevin grabbed his brother?s ass making his cock even harder.

?Oh Johnny I?m so Hard!?

Before Kevin could say anything more he felt Johnny?s warm mouth slide onto his cock. John shoved it in as far as he could tasting cum for the first time. Kevin tried to hold back his moans wondering why his brother and him had never done this before. He wanted to return the favor,

?Stop?

?Sorry I should have asked first..?

?No Johnny Its ok, I just? I wan?t to suck your cock too??

Kevin laid down on the bed smiling at his younger bro while rubbing his pecs.

?Come on Johnny, Stick your cock in my mouth?

John tried to think how they could both suck there cocks on the same time, finally getting a big smile on his face. John sat on Kevin?s chest facing his cock bending over and licking his brother?s boner. He moved his tight ass up towards his brothers face as he dug his mouth further into his big brother?s crotch.

?Oh Bro you got such a tight ass?

John was licking Kevin?s cock when He felt his big brother?s warm tongue start to lick his muscle butt. The sensation was amazing as Kevin dug his tongue deeper into his little brother?s ass crack. They tried to hold back there moans so they wouldn?t wake there dad but the ecstasy was to great. They started groaning wanting to share each other?s cum, explore each other?s bodies. John lifted his cock up off his brothers chest letting Kevin position it into his mouth. Kevin grabbed onto his brother?s developing legs plowing his face into his cock, sniffing the sweaty crotch hair. It was a sexual experience unlike any other as the 2 brothers laid on top of each other, sucking off their manly cocks at the same time.

Their cocks were getting so hard they hurt, as they heard there moans gett louder with every suck. The brother?s couldn?t hold back any longer, as they pumped loads of cum into each other?s mouths, deep throating each other?s cocks They laid there for a while cleaning up each other?s cum with their tongues. John turned around his body on his big bro and kissed him in the mouth tasting his own thick cum. They pulled the covers over there naked bodies feeling there cock and balls touch, as they stared into each other?s eyes.

?I love you?

?I Love you too?

They kissed one more time before falling fast asleep.

Kevin woke up feeling his little brother?s bubble butt against his cock snuggled right up against him. The morning sunshine bursted ino the window of there room, glistening against John?s blond hair. He started rubbing Johnny?s muscled chest and thick cock, making his own rock hard. He still couldn?t believe what happened last night, it seemed so wrong, but felt so right at the same time. He knew no one would ever love muscle the way he did, and now they could grow together. As he thought he felt Johnny?s cock start to get hard. He smiled and whispered into his brother?s ear

?Good morning Bro?

John turned around making there boner?s touch each other. They laughed a little and pecked at each other?s lips as they rubbed there morning woods. Kevin saw the time quickly getting off the bed.

?Oh Shit I?m supposed to meet up with the guys before school!!?

?Wait are you going to come work out with me after school??

?of Course Bro! We got to get bigger right??

Kevin flexed and left the room getting ready for school. The whole day he couldn?t stop thinking him and his brother. He got a boner in every class just thinking sucking that big cock of his again, tasting that sweet cum. Kevin met up with John and His friend Tom and headed off to his house. Kevin couldn?t believe how huge Tom?s house was when they got there, it was at least three times as big as his own.

The teens went straight into the weight room, Kevin setting his eye?s on Tom?s dad for the first time. They watched as he finished up his diamond cut legs grunting trying to push the weight up one last time. The dad stood up fully lifting up his polo scratching his dark 8 pack. He walked up to Kevin and smiled putting out his hand

?Hi I?m Ryan, Tom?s Dad?

?I?m Kevin? Wow My little brother wasn?t exaggerating you are really huge?

?Oh.. well thanks! Sorry I?m so sweaty Right now I have been training a lot harder lately?

?Oh? What for??

?You ever Hear of Bodybuilding??

?No.. What is it?

?Its basically where Men like me compete for who has the biggest and best body. I have to pump my muscle?s really big, and lose pretty much all my fat so I can show every single detail. I have been trying to get Tom Into, but he doesn?t really seem into like his old man. But Kevin you seem like your getting pretty big how old are you??

?I?m 15 sir?

?Wow your huge for a 15 year old, you and I should train together sometime. We could make you massive if we worked really hard?

?Well Come on dad Don?t just talk about it show them your body?

?Oh Yeah! Hope you guys like Muscle haha?

The Dad reached for the bottom of his polo pulling it up slowly exposing his thick hairy muscle chest. The dad threw the shirt on the floor and started putting on a little show for the boys letting them feel his muscle?s while he flexed them proudly. Kevin was in disbelief on how much hair he had on his chest, it was actually kind of turning him on a little. His huge muscle neck stretched across his shoulders to his wire arms and ultimate biceps. The dad flexed a little harder making his veins pop out of skin, as he trembled trying to pump his body to the max.

?So Kevin and John, Would you like to be this huge Some Day?

Kevin Immediately Responded

?Yes! Oh Man I would love to have a chest like yours some day especially, Your pecs are massive?

?Oh Yeah You like them, Go ahead and feel them?

Tom?s dad flexed as hard as he could feeling the teen?s hand chest his warm hairy muscle?s. Kevin was sporting almost a huge boner right there without even realizing it. He looked up at at the dad?s face in aw.?

?Your So Huge?

?Haha You guys and seen nothing yet! Show them your legs Dad! There So huge you guys!?

The dad stripped off his short leaving him in his tight white underwear. John and Kevin went wide eyed looking at the immense bulge from his massive balls and thick cock, pushing against his crotch pouch. He squatted down making his legs explode in size telling them to feel how hard they were?.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 09:21 AM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Very hot. Two of my favorite turn-ons: brother-sex and muscle!
  #3   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 10:02 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
Hot as every story you write. I missed your stories. Wanna more of this!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #4   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 10:24 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocomus
Hot as every story you write. I missed your stories. Wanna more of this!
Nah, waaay hotter
I can really tell you're taking your time with this one man--and it's really paying off

As ever still not the greatest fan of brother-sex but holy-fucking-jesus-hell that was one fracking sexy sex scene man
Can't wait for them to turn into lil hulks, man,
~Chris

Things happen.
  #5   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 10:41 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor
...holy-fucking-jesus-hell that was one fracking sexy sex scene man
Agreed! VERY yummy!

Looking forward to the bros getting HUGE. : ) Can't wait for more!

--JSmith
  #6   Add to GoliathCA's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 11:32 AM

GoliathCA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GoliathCA Send a message via Yahoo to GoliathCA
As awesome as ever! I'm sure the follow up will be incredible.
  #7   Add to viamanmax's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 12:56 PM

viamanmax is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to viamanmax
Very nice work.
  #8   Add to alterego's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 05:45 PM
Gotta Get Bigger

alterego is on a distinguished road
o.0

I agree also bro, that was fucking hot. I can't wait to see what happens next. And glad your back
  #9   Add to barraganap's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 1st, 2008, 07:34 PM
Military Muscle Boy

barraganap is on a distinguished road
Awesome story bro, but you knew that already as I've told you.
  #10   Add to thufirhawat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 01:05 PM
(Lower) muscle lover

thufirhawat is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to thufirhawat Send a message via AIM to thufirhawat Send a message via MSN to thufirhawat Send a message via Yahoo to thufirhawat Send a message via Skype™ to thufirhawat
I join all the previous comments...it's a very hot story...I wanna read MORE !!!
Let's make the brothers HUUUGE....
However, I'd like to see more figures, like weights (how much the bros/dads weigh, and how much they press/lift)
  #11   Add to WrestleGuyNY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2008, 08:41 PM

WrestleGuyNY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to WrestleGuyNY Send a message via Yahoo to WrestleGuyNY
Awesome as usual

I also was missing your stories, but it was certainly worth the wait!
  #12   Add to mc802's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 6th, 2008, 05:26 PM

mc802 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to mc802 Send a message via Yahoo to mc802
Hey Bro! You have such an awesome effect with your words in all of your stories. Your descriptions of muscle and growth and how the characters are feeling about their growth, is so amazingly hot. It gives me such a rush !!!
I know it takes a lot to write these and you give us so much.
As always, I wait with anticipation for the next chapter.
  #13   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2008, 11:21 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
This story still has my interest. It's off to a great start and I would really like it to be continued!!
  #14   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2008, 08:50 PM

Is this story going to be continued? I'd really like to see where this goes... with all due respect, of course.
  #15   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2008, 11:25 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I'd like to seen it continued too. If you continue it, i'll give you a cookie, deal?

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #16   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2008, 05:16 AM

Another thing I want to get off my chest: musclegod300, your stories are my most favorite stories on the site. Every single story you have ever written has caught my interest and I have enjoyed each one. I won't lie, some of the content is a bit too violent or incestual for my taste, but the funny thing is, I never complained. You know why? Because I chose to read it. I, as a reader past the high school level, have developed this strange ability to skip over parts of stories that bother me. I sometimes wonder why others can't do this. And then they want to complain about it. I'm not being confrontational, I just want to say, to you, musclegod300, that your stories are some of the best I've ever read, and I don't think you should care what others have to say about your content. If it contains male muscle growth, that's really all that matters.
  #17   Add to musclegod300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2008, 11:59 AM
Never Big Enough

musclegod300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclegod300
Howdy!

Thank you guys so much for your support again. I have learned though I don't like writing nice stories though haha. I need sometime type of domination in them I guess. I know that sounds weird but I think its cause I'm not cocky or dominating in real life. And If I am in a Nice mood Ill watch a porn or think of some guy without growing huge muscle haha. I will try to work on this story someday but Recently I decided to only write one story at a time because as you have seen in the past I will start focusing on one story and forget about that other. I'm 19 and Still Learning

Your Teen Writer
-Alex
  #18   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2009, 12:52 PM

It's been a while, but I would like to know if there is ANY intention to continue this story. I really liked where it was going!!
  #19   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 9th, 2009, 03:23 PM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
Wow!

Bro You sure pulled up an oldie of mine. Unfortunately it will not be continued.. Kind of one of those stories where I had an idea for an opening.. but nothing more haha

But if someone else wants to take a crack at it go ahead
  #20   Add to bobaroo2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 10th, 2009, 05:16 PM

bobaroo2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bobaroo2 Send a message via Yahoo to bobaroo2
no sequel?

Oh no! This is the first time that I've seen this story, and you mean that there won't be any further chapters? That is definitely a shame.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options