The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bicepboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2008, 01:20 PM

bicepboi has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to bicepboi
Conner

" Damn I love this school", Conner thought as he looked down at the pretty dark-haired jock sucking his dick. He glanced up at the mirror on the wall of the campus men's room and couldn't blame the hungry jock for a minute. 2 years of intensive training and he had transformed himself from a 6'0" 150 pound sexy jock into a 235 humpy muscled up high school senior STUD. His gazed wandered from his mass of blonde curls down to the sea green eyes, pouty lips, and his young bull neck. Huge hairless chest, shredded 8 pack and that tiny waist. It had become impossible to buy jeans anymore. If he found a pair that would fit over his shelf like bubble ass and thick monster thighs they would be so loose around his 27 inch waist it was comical. T- shirts weren't really a problem. He bought everything a size too small to show off his god-like bod. Conner raised his arms as he thought of his size and flexed two cannonball biceps. "19 inches...fuckin hot" he whispered. Lookin down at this afternoons cocksucker he smirked and shoved his dick harder into the kids throat. " Gag on it you fuckin bitch". One more shove, the sound of the dude gagging on his thick meat and he shot his load into the eager hole. " Taste's good don't it?..Nice mouth..Tomorrow... Same time.. he said.

Walking from the bathroom, he ran his hands over his t-shirt, feeling the weight of his pecs, the erect nipples. He noticed his dick start to stir as he felt his own stud muscle." Fuck man, always horny. Could cum all day long. Take who ever I want. Whenever I want. Own this fuckin school." Walking to class he noticed the stares of the other boys. " Dream about it, bitches" he muttered to himself. He loved to watch the guys stare as he flexed his pecs or arms. Randomly, he grabbed a sophmore he'd fucked a few times the week before, and shoved him up against the locker.

" Gonna do you after school, bro." Conner said.

" Sure Conner, what ever you want." the kid said, looking both worried and eager.

"4, 5 times."

"Damn!...a.. alright"

" you jerk last night thinking about this muscle?"

"Awww, yeah, I guess" the kid stammered as he blushed.

" Fuck dude, you'd give it up right here, wouldn't you" Conner smirked. " Or I'd take it. I own your ass."
He shoved the kid aside and strode down the hall to class.

Walking into his History class,he squeezed into his desk in the back of the room. The teacher started in on some boring lecture, and Conner began to scan the room for his lunch time fuck. There he was, Cliff Scheafer. Captain of the wrestling team, diver, gymnast. Sexy ass jock that Conner had yet to break in. But Conner had decided that today was the day. Cliff turned around and saw Conner staring at him. Cliff's eyes opened wide as Conner put his hands behind his head and flexed his massive biceps, winked and ran his tongue over the peak of his left arm. Blushing, Cliff turned around and pretended to pay attention to the lecture. After a minute his hand shot up and asked to use the restroom. "Here's my chance", Conner thought and as soon as Cliff left the class his hand shot up as well.

As he walked into the restroom he could hear Cliff moaning. He walked over to the farthest stall, pushed the unlocked door open and stared at Cliff jerking his hard dick.

"Damn, bro, got it for me that bad huh?"and stepped up to the horny stud." Let me tell you how this is gonna go. " He walked over to Cliff grabbed his shoulders and pulled him to his feet. Conner lifted up his own shirt, and shoved Cliff's face between his massive pecs. " Now, I want you to lick this jock fucking chest. Get your fill."
Cliff lapped at Conner's chest liked a hungry dog. " Good fuckin boy. Lick it. Huge huh? Beasty Huh?" Conner said proudly.

" Now." Conner grabbed Cliff again. " I'm gonna turn you around" Conner said as he grabbed Cliff's shoulder again. Conner placed his hands against the wall of the stall on either side of Cliff's head, bringing his mouth close to Cliff's ear. " Drop your jeans, bro."

Cliff dropped his jeans and underwear, stoodup and just stared at he size of Conner's arms. He'd never seen them this close and was amazed at how huge and hard they looked. " Go ahead, bro." he heard Conner whisper. " Lick 'em....and as you do, I'm gonna shove this cock of mine so far up that juicy jock ass of yours your are gonna swear you'll feel it in the back of your throat." Good to his word, as Cliff began to lick he felt Conner's muscle dick work it's way up his tight jock ass. " Hold on dude, it's gonna hurt like hell the first time." Conner warned.
Never had Cliff been fucked like this. He'd had cock, but Conner fucked like a freight train. He was a monster, so much strength. Inhuman. It seemed endless. Finally ,Cliff just gave up trying to stay on his feet and went limp. He felt Conner's rough hands slide around his waist and pick him up. His feet left the floor, Conner growled, and Cliff grabbed onto the massive forearms to steady himself. With one more growl and a hard thrust Conner shot his jock load into the eager ass of Cliff. Without even touching himself, Cliff's cock sprayed the far wall with a load of his own. As Conner sat his fucktoy on the floor he heard the bell ring.
" Cool , man!!" The massive teen said. " Gym class!"

Feeling Huge and unstoppable, Conner made his way to the gym. " Gonna get swole...Gonna grow!!" He said looking down at his freaky arms.
He stopped outside the locker room looking at the group of guys that were gathered at the door. " What the hell you all doin' out here?" None of the group said a word. " What the fuck man?, you all look freaked?
Finally , one of the boys looked toward the door to the locker room.

" Fuckin' pussies." Conner stomped pass the group and made his way into the gym's locker room. The locker room was empty. As he turned down the aisle to his locker he stopped.
Was he fuckin dreaming? It took his mind a minute to wrap itself around what he was seeing. Directly in front of Conner , was the biggest back he had ever seen in his life. Huge, wide, monster cobra back. The animal stood up and turned, and Conner say a beautiful face of a boy no more than 17. Black hair,blue eyes and muscle!!!. " mutha fuck," Conner said under his breath. He kid smirked. His chest was equally as wide as his back, nipples hidden under the thickness of his pecs. Those arms had to be 23 inches! Shoulders that were like bowling balls! Bubble ass, tiny waist, legs...FUCK .

Just on the other side of the monster. On his knees, was Conner's workout partner, Billy. Billy was not the size of Conner, but he was a beast himself., and he was dwarfed by the Freak that stood in front of him. Then, Conner could see that Billy had the start of a black eye and his lower lips was spilt and bleeding and seemed to have cum dripping from it. " h..help me conner... Billy begged. " please". "

The animal spoke with a deep sexy voice. " Nice fuckin mouth on that. He's a bit resistant, but we came to an agreement. He took my cum and I promised not to break his fuckin neck. Don't think he's ever been fucked before. He scraemed pretty loud. Good for a start. You look like you work out....nice We are gonna have fun with you blondie.

"We?" Conner said.

Then, two more monsters came around the corner. Identical bodies. Identical faces.

Conner was shocked. " What the fuck are you?" he said

The three replied in unison. " Triplets"

Conner closed his eyes, shuddered and fill his jeans with cum.

to be continued.........
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2008, 02:45 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
Great story Bicepboi . . . I'm diggin' Conner.
  #3   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2008, 07:36 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
Yeah, I like it, mostly because of the fact that they're huge teen bodybuilders, even bigger than most adult bodybuilders.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #4   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 7th, 2008, 08:06 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
i like the triplets hopefully they are huge all over lol i def like this twist
  #5   Add to toughluck's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2008, 01:10 AM

toughluck
HOT!
Triplets? I's gonna get crazy in there.!
  #6   Add to ganteugene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2008, 02:15 AM

ganteugene is on a distinguished road
Great story, man! Conner is hot, and we will just have to wait what the triplets will do to him. Reminds me a bit of "Tank" by corwin, which is a great story as well.
  #7   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2008, 08:27 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicepboi

to be continued.........
Please do - great story. Take your time with the descriptions...
  #8   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 8th, 2008, 12:50 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Billy the "beast,"...

... Conner's workout partner, was evidently NOT a willing participant in the, "uh, locker room frolick." Conner might be an arrogant, egotistical jerk. He certainly dug the adulation, muscle worship and all too eager service of his carnal fancies in the boy's washroom. But it did not appear as though any of his trysts involved forcing himself on an unwilling victim. Triplet no. 1 is the kind of thug who provokes classmates to wig out and bring a weapon to school to take care of business. And if that's what Billy wound up doing, I wouldn't blame him one damn bit. But I would hope that he might wait awhile. Revenge is sweetest when served ice cold.
  #9   Add to bicepboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2008, 05:16 PM

Thanks

My first story, and I've gotten so many suggestions. Please feel free to let me know where you would like to see this go.
  #10   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2008, 05:56 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
where this story should go?

Quote:
My first story, and I've gotten so many suggestions. Please feel free to let me know where you would like to see this go.
It should go where ever you were planning it to go. If you're including my post in your remark about "suggestions," I didn't intend to suggest. I was just commenting your character, the first triplet. Your story is well written. And your anti-heros are guys I dearly love...

... to HATE!

But, hey, isn't that supposed to be how you feel about anti-heros?

Just let the chips fall where they may. It's all good.

- TagsNOLA
  #11   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2008, 03:21 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagsnola
It should go where ever you were planning it to go.
I agree - I think you are doing just fine, and it obvious from the tone of the first episode that you have an idea what the triplets are going to be like. Incidentally, I think your anti-heroes are just fine!

Looking forward to more.

MM
  #12   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2008, 06:12 AM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Man, from the way that story flowed, it doesn't seem like you need a whole lot of suggestions! Very visual descriptions...I could just see those two superfreak brothers coming around the corner to join their superfreak triplet. Sweet touch.
  #13   Add to bicepboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2008, 06:29 AM

I have a question

Is there a reason why guys stay away from writing stories about real pro bodybuilders. Is there a legal problem? I've read a couple and found them hot as hell!
  #14   Add to Amazed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2008, 03:03 PM

Amazed is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Amazed
I know where I want this story to go...triplets have their way with Conner, then BICEPBOI has his way with the triplets like a true f-in' BEAST!
  #15   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 21st, 2008, 08:08 PM

tonypal76
please write some more of this awesome story, thanks.
  #16   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 09:31 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Is there a reason why guys stay away from writing stories about real pro bodybuilders. Is there a legal problem? I've read a couple and found them hot as hell!
I don't think there's any legal reason to avoid writing about actual people. As you know, anyone can sue anyone for anything but the fact is a work of fiction is just that, fiction, and if you're a public person (any competitive bodybuilder is, de facto, a public person) you're not going to get very far with it.

I think the main reason we don't write about pro bodybuilders is that it's, well, boring. Conner and the Triplets can grow and interact in ways that pro bodybuilders either can't or don't have time for (all they do is eat, shit, sleep, and lift--doesn't leave much time for anything else!)

Hope this helps!

Richard
  #17   Add to Aarrow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 21st, 2008, 03:35 PM

Aarrow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aarrow Send a message via Yahoo to Aarrow Send a message via Skype™ to Aarrow
Hot story man. Hope you keep it up since you're keeping me up!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options