The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 7leecker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2008, 05:22 AM

7leecker is on a distinguished road
arm

Veins tapered down his fingers, running over the back of his hands crossing and recrossing over themselves. As he clenched his fist the veins shifted and bulged under his brown skin. They shot down the cables of tendons and ligaments of his wrists, spreading apart as the muscles of his forearms expanded. The complex musculature of his forearms rippled with each small movement of his hands, as the cords and bunches slid in and out of view. Veins dipped and rose with each shift.

One big vein plunged into the crook of his elbow, then shot out over the outer edge of each of his long and dense biceps, defining the muscle. At the bicep/deltoid tie-in the pencil-thick vein slipped beneath the skin again. If he pulled his fist upright, that bicep swelled and peaked into a great chiseled mound. It was a classic long bicep with a breathtakingly powerful arc from elbow to shoulder. Smaller veins defined the brachialis and disappeared under his vast triceps. And crowning the peak of his monster bicep was razor sharp split that furrowed deeply parallel to the great vein.

When he extended his arms, his incredible triceps burst into relief. The arching horseshoe shape was completely defined and striated. If he held his wrist and pressed his arm against his lat, the whole musculature of his upper arm separated into its exquisite components while its veins forced you to acknowledge his peerless hardness, definition and density.

Capping his stunning arms were a pair of spectacular deltoids. The three heads were optimally developed, creating the classic cannonball shape with finger-like definition cascading down the middle head. The separation between the delt and biceps was an incredibly sharp diagonal. The indentation at the deltoid?s shoulder insertion was so deep and rugged, that when flexed it vanished into deepest shadow.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2008, 11:23 AM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Wow. That's a fantastic description--amazingly detailed, while still managing to be poetic.

Excellent job.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #3   Add to hecad84's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2008, 04:45 PM

hecad84
Send a message via AIM to hecad84 Send a message via Yahoo to hecad84
You also have my thanks and congratulations on your post. Despite not being very long, and not being about fantasy growth, I found it to be amoung the hottest things I've read here. Thanks for sharing!
  #4   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

funboy is on a distinguished road
It's a great, vivid description. Imaginative and attention to detail - superb.

Purpose????
  #5   Add to Rowan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2008, 09:15 PM

Rowan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Rowan
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboy
Purpose????
I'm guessing the same purpose as any work on the forum.

"And so, may Evil beware and may Good dress warmly and eat lots of fresh vegetables."
-The Tick
  #6   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowan
I'm guessing the same purpose as any work on the forum.
The name of this forum is "Muscle Growth Stories". A story it is not, no matter how much it captures one's imagination and emotions.
  #7   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2008, 04:52 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The name of this forum is "Muscle Growth Stories". A story it is not, no matter how much it captures one's imagination and emotions.
You are absolutely right. But...

...there's been plenty of stuff on this site about just muscle. Especially the Photos section. There's very little actual growth stuff there, but easily a good dozen or so threads with just pictures of muscle.

Am I complaining about them? No I'm not. Do people complain about those threads? With the possible exception of PM's, probably not.

The general attitude we've adopted, isn't a bad one; but it's an attitude of not being "purely" muscle growth.

So if something doesn't have any growth, don't worry about it. Simply move on, no one makes you look at anything here.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #8   Add to Flexedbicep020's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 15th, 2008, 08:49 PM

Flexedbicep020 is on a distinguished road
Awesome... I love veins!
  #9   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 16th, 2008, 10:17 PM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
VERY nice!

But where's the rest .
  #10   Add to yobdior's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2008, 12:45 PM

yobdior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I don't think an author should have to justify why they are posting or the purpose of it. You're also taking a very rigid concept of 'story-as-tale'. A story need not be a 'tale' in the classic sense at all: that should be for the author to decide. Here's one readily available definition of a story: 'A usually fictional prose or verse narrative intended to interest or amuse the hearer or reader'. 7leecker certainly succeeds at this. I thank him/her for sharing... great stuff!
  #11   Add to funboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Fun - but lost, LOL

Originally Posted by TheMM

So if something doesn't have any growth, don't worry about it. Simply move on, no one makes you look at anything here.

Originally Posted by yobdior
'A usually fictional prose or verse narrative intended to interest or amuse the hearer or reader'.

Thank you both for the reminder and the lesson. The only thing I have to say MM is that I was not worried about the muscle growth part - just that I didn't think it was a story. Both of you followed that up with excellent points. 1) I don't have to read it, and 2) My definition of a story was far too narrow and constrained.

Thank you both once again for your polite corrections.
  #12   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 17th, 2008, 08:36 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Thank you both for the reminder and the lesson. The only thing I have to say MM is that I was not worried about the muscle growth part - just that I didn't think it was a story. Both of you followed that up with excellent points. 1) I don't have to read it, and 2) My definition of a story was far too narrow and constrained.

Thank you both once again for your polite corrections.
Of course. I was glad I could help.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options