The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
Superman meets Muscleman

Superman meets Muscleman

The MuscleMan character is from some stories I read several years ago on the nifty archives. I checked, and couldn't find the story. Anyway, here's a story based on someone else's character. Originally posted on the SupermanEroticStories group...

---

After Muscleman's encounter with SuperiorMan, he was determined to get his revenge on Stallion. The black muscular giant had been the only man to defeat him, even if it was with the help of two others. The subsequent rape with Stallion's larger organ only fuelled MuscleMan's desire for revenge.

MuscleMan searched every gym in a 50 mile radius. In each, he found the bullies and used his incredible size and strength to right the wrongs. Of course, he took his own special revenge on them by fucking them into total submission with his huge 16 inch cock.

Muscleman adjusted his costume to take advantage of his new gifts. He didn't understand why, but clothes weakened him. Fully clothed, he only had his base strength, that of five normal men. Fully naked, his strength seemed to have no limits. His new costume was a simple pair of spandex shorts with a flexed bicep on one side. Even with this costume, he only had the strength of 25 men, but that was normally sufficient. If necessary, he could strip down to a g-string, increasing his strength to over 100 men.

Muscleman got a tip that Stallion trained at a Gold's 75 miles away. He drove his truck there the next day, and arrived midafternoon.

Muscleman came incognito. He wore a sweatshirt and sweatpants that both covered his musculature and constrained his power. He felt and looked small. Scanning the floor, he saw that the gym was empty except for a photographer shooting someone posing. That's when he saw Stallion, watching the photo shoot as his friend Officer Scott posed for the camera.

Jimmy Olson was making some money freelancing for an online bodybuilding magazine. He wasn't into these big guys, but it paid well and he could hone his skills.

"Lookin good," said the huge man standing behind him as he shot. The bodybuilder had just won some state police championship or something. "You gonna be much longer?"

"About 15 minutes, I think," Jimmy responded, taking a shot and checking it on the camera.

"I'm gonna hit the locker room." Stallion walked away.

That was all Muscleman needed to hear. He watched as Stallion entered the locker room. He looked around, then followed. As the door closed, he turned, saw a lock, and twisted it. Finally, he and Stallion were alone.

"Remember me?" Muscleman asked threateningly.

Stallion had pulled his sweaty shirt over his head, and turned when he heard the voice. Muscleman watched his eyes change from confusion to recognition. "Muscleman?" A huge grin appeared on Stallion's face. "Knew you'd want to come back for seconds." He bounced his emory-colored chests, making them ripple erotically.

"Not this time," replied Muscleman. "I'm here for revenge."

"Oh, really," said Stallion, who stopped and pulled down his shorts, revealing a jock strapped straining to contain his manhood. He stood upright, then walked forward with confidence, his huge body rippling with muscular power every step he took. He stopped inches from Muscleman, flexed his lats into giant wings that expanded his chest. Looking down on the shorter man, he spoke with confidence. "Did you forget I'm stronger than you?" To make his point, he bounced his massive pecs and flexed his abs into an impenetrable wall of muscle. "And I've been working out hard since our last encounter." With that, Stallion shoved his open palm into Muscleman's chest.

Muscleman resisted, but his clothed body wasn't strong enough to resist that ebony powerhouse. He stumbled backwards, awed by the size of Stallion's delts and thickness of his arm. Stallion walked, pushing the straining Muscleman backward into a wall.

Stallion smiled and raised his bicep. "Got 28 on this big boy now," he said, raising the mountainous muscle to his mouth and kissing it.

Muscleman took this opportunity to grab Stallion's wrist with both his hands. He started to push, bringing both his guns to bear against Stallion's single arm. Muscleman let out a grunt with the strain, but felt the muscular giant's arm moving back.

Stallion felt his powerful arm being pushed back. He took the opportunity to make a fist, grabbing the sweatshirt that covered Muscleman's body. As his arm fell back, he felt the seams and fabric start to rip. "Ya, let's see that pretty bod of yours..."

As the torn sweatshirt began to expose more of his skin, Muscleman felt his strength growing. His shoulders widened and his traps surged high. Muscleman wore a white wifebeater below the shirt, but he still felt his pecs balloon larger and his lats thicken as his body surged to a size nearly as large as Stallion.

His body free, Muscleman let go of Stallion's arm and ripped the sleeves from his arms, allowing his guns to fill with power. He raised his arms high, letting is 27s flex high for Stallion to see.

"Mmmm, nice," hummed Stallion, "but my guns are still bigger. And bigger muscle is stronger muscle," Stallion said, grabbing Muscleman's sweat pants and pushing them down.

Muscleman offered no resistance. He just smiled, feeling his quads swelling with power as Stallion brought his towers into view. Muscleman raised his legs, allowing Stallion to expose his calves that expanded to the size of two footballs pressed side by side.

Stallion smiled, seeing the black spandex shorts with the white logo of a flexed bicep. He stepped forward, cupping the massive bulge between Muscleman's legs. "Looks like you've been working out too." Stallion stood up, looking down at the shorter man. He flared his chest, thinned his waist and in a dominating voice said, "I'm gonna enjoy fucking that tight ass of your again." He placed his powerful arms on Muscleman's shoulders. His body hardened into ripped, dark steel. Veins pulsed to the surface of paper-thin skin. Stallions arms began to shake with effort, as blood pumped into his swelling muscles with more power.

There was a strain on Muscleman's face. He felt the force Stallion was exerting, but he was able to resist it. He leaned forward, then forced himself to take a step. He nearly fell backwards as a single powerful leg had to contain Stallion's might, but his superior conditioning adapted. One step, then two, he began to force Stallion to retreat. "Having problems?" Muscleman snarled, the determination apparent on his face.

Stallion's determination turned to anger. Quickly, he formed a fist and pounded it into Muscle's abs.

At the last second, Muscleman flexed, his brick abs deflecting the blow. Stallion landed a second shot, then a third. A tinge of pain appeared on Muscleman's face.

"Remember last time?" Stallion puffed, hitting Muscleman two more times on the same spot with the full brunt of his strength. "I" slam "broke" slam "down" slam "your" slam "abs" slam "with" slam "my" slam "fists" slam "I'll" slam "do" slam "it" slam "again!" SLAM!

The last punch rocketed into Muscleman's gut, forcing the hero to step back. Stallion followed through with another punch to the same spot, bending Muscleman over slightly.

Stallion laughed, and once again pushed against Muscleman's shoulders, forcing him back against the wall. "You're stronger, that's for sure, but so am I," bragged Stallion. "Now let me see those pretty abs. I hope I didn't break them too bad with this cannon!" Stallion popped his bicep before reaching over to Muscleman's wife-beater. Slowly, the muscle god ran his big hands under the shirt, feeling the hard bricks and deep ridges of the hero's sweat-covered abs. "Mmmmm..." he hummed as he lifted the shirt, amazed at the definition and thickness of the muscle. Stallion was even surprised that his attack succeeded at all. Stallion marvelled at the thick veins feeling into Muscleman's spandex shorts, and realized the hero had almost zero body fat. In his excitement, he pulled on the shirt, ripping off Muscleman's body.

As Stallion raised the shirt, Muscleman felt his abs heal and strengthen. He loved the power, and felt his thin waist get harder. He sensed the lust in Stallion, and wasn't surprised when he felt the shirt rip from his body. Instantly, Muscleman's torso ballooned larger, feeding the hero with power and strength. He took a deep breath as his pecs defied gravity and formed a shelf inches thick over his wall-like waist. He stood upright again, flexing his lats wide and expanding his chest. Checking himself out in the locker room's mirror, Muscleman could see he was easily bigger than Stallion. He raised an arm, his nearly 30 inch bicep coming to life. "Thanks," is all he said as he powered his larger cannons into Stallion.

Muscleman's punch hit Stallion squarely in the chest, his fist diving deep into the ebony muscle. Stallion staggered backward. It felt he had been hit by a truck. He flexed just in time as Muscleman aimed a second punch squarely into his abs. Unlike their first encounter where Muscleman's punch had nearly broken the hero's hand, this time it was Stallion who broke. He felt his abs collapse under the power of the blow, air forceably expelled from his lungs.

Muscleman grabbed the hunched over Stallion, and shoved him forward into the locked door. Before he could recover, Muscleman grabbed an ez-curl bar someone had left in the room. He placed the bar behind Stallion's thighs and with his huge arms, twisted the beam, locking the man's knees together. Stallion nearly fell over, but Muscleman placed his hands on the bigger man's shoulders and forced him up. Stallion started to recover, and tried to push the muscular hero away, but found his strength was no longer enough. Muscleman was now too powerful.

"How?"

"Like this," replied Muscleman, grabbing Stallion's overflowing jock with one hand while holding him back with the other. He ripped the jock strap off, and the only cock he'd ever seen that was bigger than his own flopped into view. "This is how I get my revenge," he said, grabbing the cock in big hand and starting to stroke it. Muscleman was rough, and in seconds Stallion's organ responded by hardening into a long, steel pipe. "Ya, the big man likes to be overpowered. Can't wait til I fuck you, can you?"

"No! Please! Stop!" cried Stallion, banging his fists on the door while he fought the erotic pleasure coming from his groin.

In the gym, Jimmy and the bodybuilder were just finishing the photo shoot when they heard pounding coming from the locker room. The muscular man looked concerned, and ran to the door, only to find it locked.

"Stall, you in there? Is something wrong."

The heard the sound as if someone was being shoved against the door. "NO! Don't rape me! Stop!"

"Stallion! What's going on in there!"

"Help me!" cried the voice behind the door.

"No one can help you now," said another.

"I'm calling the police," the bodybuilder said, moving toward the office.

"That'll take too long," whispered Jimmy, who pushed a button on his watch to signal Superman.

Before the bodybuilder could pick up the phone, there was a rush of air outside. The door to the gym opened, and the blue and red clad hero walked in. "Jimmy, are you OK?"

"In there," Jimmy pointed to the door.

Using his X-ray vision, Superman saw to forms. One faced the door, while the other held him. The figure in control appeared to be fisting the other man.

"You two leave now. I'll handle this," said Superman, afraid of exposing the sexual activity he saw taking place.

"He said he was being raped," said Jimmy, he grabbed the bodybuilder and made for the door. "We'll wait in my car."

Superman stepped forward. "This is Superman!" he said loudly. "I'm coming in!"

Superman pushed on the door. Stallion felt like the gooey center of a cookie, trapped between the door and a powerful muscle freak.

Muscleman felt the door start to move. He pushed back, but the power behind the door was out muscling him. He jumped back and Stallion slid to the side and fell to the floor as the door flew open. Superman walked in.

"Thank god," said Stallion. "He was... was..."

"I heard," said Superman, "and saw."

"Superman, you don't understand. He raped me, so now I was getting my revenge," cried Muscleman.

"Revenge isn't the answer. You'll have to come with me." Superman started to walk toward Stallion. He bent down to unbend the bar that was binding the man, but felt a powerful punch that knocked him back.

Muscleman stood over him, flexing is big muscles. "No way! I waited too long for this. I'm Muscleman, and if I have to Superman, I'll take you down. I don't want to, but if I must."

Superman stood up and expanded his chest, confident of his own strength. He shook his head. "One lucky blow," said Superman, "and they all get delusions of grandeur."

Muscleman stared Superman in the eyes, a look of determination on his face. "You're like an idol to me," he said.

"Then you should learn from me," Superman replied. "Heroes don't behave this way."

"They do if they are human," said Muscleman, making a wide arch around Superman.

Superman turned, never letting Muscleman out of his sight.

"But you aren't human, are you?" Muscleman said, some contempt in his voice. "You think you are better than us. Treating us as children!"

Superman blinked at the accusation. That was the opening Muscleman needed. He lept forward, his powerful legs flying him forward. Muscleman's arms circled around Superman, pinning his 23 inch arms in Muscleman's 30 inch cannons.

Superman felt Muscleman's arm crushing into him. He smiled with confidence. "You're strong, but you're right. You're only human." Superman inhaled, expanding his massive chest.

Muscleman struggled against Superman's power. He flexed harder, but the ease that Superman inhaled made him feel out classed by the Man of Steel.

Superman started to flex, his lats growing wider. Muscleman hardened his biceps, but felt Superman's lats grind into his arms. As Superman's chest continued to expand, Muscleman felt his grip starting to fail. Instinctively, he grabbed at Superman's costume, clutching it trying to stop the powerful Kryptonian from getting out of his hold. Under the light spandex, Muscleman felt Superman's pecs and understood why he was called The Man of Steel.

"I think that's about enough," said Superman casually. With a burst of strength, he raised his arms outward breaking Muscleman's hold as if the muscular human were a child. Muscleman's arms snapped back, but he held firm to the costume, which ripped free from Superman's body, exposing his massive chest and abs. Superman was as surprised as Muscleman that his costume ripped. He dropped his arms just as Muscleman pulled back, pulling the sleeves off of the Man of Steel.

Muscleman dropped the torn fabric and stared at Superman. He wasn't as big as Muscleman, but he was far more buff and totally ripped. He saw the Kryptonian's muscular neck, and his high, powerful traps. Superman shoulder's were divided into three round heads that displayed his power. Superman's biceps were thick tubes, and tris formed a perfect horseshoe. Muscleman was surprised that Superman chest was covered with a coat of black fur, yet the muscle striations were so deeply etched that they shown through the man-rug. Unlike his chest, Superman's eight-pack was virtually hairless except for a think black strip that divided the abdominal columns and seemed to thicken as it descended below Superman's gold belt. Muscleman's cock jumped to attention as he thought that Superman might be in the same league as him and Stallion.

Superman placed his hands on his hips, his huge torso flexing. His super-senses heard Muscleman's heart race faster as he stared at Superman's muscular body. His eyes caught the changes as Muscleman's cock expanded as he took in the way Superman filled his red briefs. "So that's the way it is," Superman said paternally. "You like using your strength to rape your victims." Superman looked at Muscleman. "Ya, you do have super strength, but you're out of your league with me and I intend to take you in."

"There you go sounding like my mother again," said Muscleman. Muscleman knew what Superman said was true. He was currently out of his league, but he knew how to fix that. But he had to be careful. Yes, it was true that his strength was nearly invincible when he was naked, but if it was too obvious, that could also be his weakness. If he is strong enough to defeat Superman, all Superman would have to do is wrap him in a towel and all that power would vanish as quickly as it came. He had to make it seem like something else. "Like you've never thought about sex!"

Superman smiled. "Not with criminals and not as punishment, certainly. I let the law handle that."

Muscleman smiled. "Bet you've never had sex, right? I read the stories. Man of Steel, woman of tissue."

Superman frowned. He thought about Lana, and then Lois. His mind drifted. He had always controlled his desires, but he was a man. It was hard.

Muscleman once again saw the Man of Steel's distraction. Again he took advantage and jumped toward Superman.

Superman quickly shook it off. He reached to grab Muscleman, but it was a ploy. Muscleman dived low, hitting Superman with all his might in his knees. The Son of Krypton was unprepared, and fell.

Muscleman acted quickly. He grabbed Superman by the belt and pulled on his tights. He pulled down, then ripped the tights off Superman's legs, leaving the hero naked except for his red boots.

Superman's mouth fell open. "YOU FAGGOT!" he heard himself saying, floating up and standing tall. Superman's cock hung limp, a good 7 inches of flesh flopping around his legs. The man's balls were large and the sack full, filled with juices aching for relief.

Muscleman laughed. "The goody goody hero calling me a 'faggot'? Is Mr. Stallion here a nigger too? Know any gimps? Spics?"

Superman both blushed at his mistake and got more angry. He began to lose control. A voice told him not to do it, but his anger took control. At super speed, he reached out and ripped Muscleman's spandex shorts off.

Muscleman saw the blur then felt the effect. A surge of power hit him, the familiar feeling of power that happens when he's totally naked. He felt his already powerful body harden. Expand. Energy surged through his muscles -- the gift of SuperiorMan to him. Muscleman felt unbeatable.

A moment later, he saw Superman holding his shredded shorts. "How does that feel? How do you like it?"

"The faggot loves it," said Muscleman, moving a hand to scratch his huge balls. He watched as Superman's eyes wandered to his larger, more masculine endowement. "I think you love it too," he gloated, starting to move toward Superman.

"I've had enough of you. Time to be brought to justice." Superman flexed and began to stare Muscleman down.

Muscleman's eyes twinkled with confidence. "Well, Man of Steel, you're right about one thing... I think it is time we finish this." With a speed Superman had not seen before, Muscleman wrapped his huge arms around Kal-El. Superman felt Muscleman's schlong slap into his thigh as his own was crushing into Muscleman's abs. Muscleman's arms snaked around Superman's torso and he lifted the Man of Steel like a rag doll.

Superman's eyes sparked red with anger. "That's a mistake," he snarled, raising his free arms. He flexed preparing to slam them down, using his invulnerable flesh to break the arrogant rapist's arms. Before he could move, though, he felt a sharp pain in his chest. It started slow, but quickly grew into a burning as he felt his bones crushed. He heard a crack and felt his internal organs being crushed. "Argh" he screamed, flailing his arms before slamming them into Muscleman's. The pain in his chest shot into his shoulders and down his arms as his powerful guns were stopped by stronger, harder muscles.

He felt Muscleman laugh. "That the best you got?"

Superman responded by slamming his arms down again, hitting the same spot. This time he watched. He flexed forearms looked like bowling pins with thick veins worming atop the surface. The move toward Muscleman's tricep, the multiple heads divided by a ridge as deep as Superman's hand. As they impacted, Superman watched in horror as the deep striations in his forearms ripple like jelly and Muscleman's arms bearly moved at all. Superman had no choice. He raised his arms a third time, ignoring the pain. He brought his arms down toward Muscle's head.

Superman had telegraphed his intentions, and Muscleman reacted. As Superman started to move his arms, Muscleman dropped him and caught Superman's fists. Muscleman held Superman by his arms and Superman felt a wrenching pain in his shoulders, his arms stopped cold.

"Not the face," said Muscleman who quickly hit Superman with a head-butt Superman saw stars. Muscleman dropped him to the ground, and Superman staggered.

Superman shook his head, clearing it, trying to come up with a plan of attack. He looked toward Muscleman, preparing his heat vision. Then he stopped, and his jaw dropped.

Muscleman stood before him, his massive chest puffed out as he held his arm in the customer L that displayed Muscleman's bicep. Superman expected to see the huge peak, and its size was only a slight suprise. What Superman couldn't believe was the rope-like stiations and thick veins that covered the huge peak. The realization that Muscleman's arms, the arms that had taken his strongest punches, hadn't even been flexed to their fullest when they had shamed his powerful blows.

"That's right, Superman. Muscle for muscle, you can't compete." Muscleman moved close to the the motionless Kryptonian and placed his hand over the alien cock. "But you don't want to compete, do you?" he said, stroking the meat which agreeingly began to get longer, thicker and harder. "Go ahead," he said moving the flexed bicep to Superman's face. "Touch it. Lick it. I don't care." Muscleman flexed harder, forcing the bicep's peak higher and the striations to become even more visible. "You know you want to."

Superman's body visibly shook, his eyes glued to Muscleman's gigantic arm. Superman moved his mouth to is, noting the man's upper arm appeared as large as his head. With his super-senses, he took a deep breath, smelling the virile aroma of a man. He stuck out his tongue, licking a drop of Muscleman's sweat and tastine the pheremones of the human powerhouse.

Muscleman felt Superman's reaction in his penis, which throbbed, lengthened and hardened with desire.

"Yes," Muscleman said, "I am that strong," and to prove his point, he squeezed Kal-El's cock in his fist.

"Please," Superman whispered, his eyes rolling back in his head as he felt his cock being controlled by another man. "Never before... want it so bad..." One of Superman's hands grabbed Muscleman's bicep as the other clawed onto his globe-like pec.

Muscleman raised his flexed arm and wrapped it around Superman's neck, pulling his face close. Muscleman cocked his head, and pressed his open mouth over Superman's, kissing him deeply. Superman's hand slid down Muscleman's rock-like abs and found the pipe-like organ thrusting from Muscleman's groin. Superman felt himself entering a state of erotic pleasure, and he acted on it. 'So big and thick' he said, flexing his fingers as he squeezed.

Muscleman flexed his groin, his cock pulsing larger, pushing Superman's fingers in and out, back and forth at his cock's command. Muscleman sucked on Superman's mouth as they embraced, and he felt Superman's body quiver. He felt Superman say into their kiss, "So strong. Stronger than me." The hand stroking Superman's cock rubbed the swollen mushroom-like head.

Superman''s head flew back. "Oh god!" he screamed as he shot his load. The geyser drenched Muscleman's stomach and pecs, slamming into his dense and strong fibers with the force of a bullet. Superman shot three huge loads into Muscleman. When he stopped, his knees gave out and he slumped into Muscleman's arms.

"Ya, that load would have killed a lesser man," Muscleman said, rubbing some of the super-cum off his abs. "Man of Steel?" He licked the cum from his fingers. "Guess muscle is harder than steel, huh?"

'Superman's cum tasted -- what was the word ,' Muscleman wondered? 'It was both salty and sweet. It tasted good in a familiar way. Yes, familiar.' He rubbed the second load from his pecs and licked his fingers clean. He felt the warm buzz of a good scotch go down his throat, and while the warmth was intoxicating, it was intoxicating in a strange way. Muscleman felt something awakening in him. He rubbed the remaining cum on his fingers and licked them clean.

Superman recovered enough to move both his hands to Muscleman's awaiting organ. "You're so big," Superman said, wrapping boh hands over the throbbing manhood. Superman's cock recovered quickly too, his sun-energized body rejuvenating his spent organ. He compared his smaller organ.

Muscleman felt something. He knew that arousal Superman felt. Superman wanted to cum again. In his mind, Muscleman saw a faucet. He turned it on.

Superman began to shoot. As the Kryptonian's geyser began to erupt, Muscleman easily lifted him by his waist, moving the hero's smaller throbbing organ to his mouth. Superman's load shot down Muscleman's throat. "YES!" he screamed in ecstacy as Muscleman swolled both his cock and his load. Superman willed himself to float as he started to thrust his hips back and forth.

Muscleman felt a warmth penetrating his body, and he wanted more. In his mind, he conjured the faucet and turned the flow of water up. He massaged Superman's nuts and felt them pulling tighter as Superman's shot harder and larger loads. Superman's virgin nuts pulsed in Muscleman's fingers as years of pent-up desire flowed out of him.

Muscleman felt himself changing. The alien cum was interacting with his natural abilities. He felt a god-like power embue his essence. He felt strong but also the ability to control strength. Time itself was his servant as he felt more and more power. He saw two of himself, a smaller one controlled by his new muscle god self. He could control men. He was giving himself strength.

Superman screamed, his powerful nuts getting smaller as Muscleman sucked every last drop of cum from them. Superman felt weak. Spent. "Stop. Please..." He kept cumming. He grabbed Muscleman's traps, trying to hold on and felt the stronger man's thick muscles getting even thicker. "So superior..." Superman said as he passed out.

Muscleman turned off the faucet and let the powerless hero fall to the ground. Stallion stared in awe of the site before him.

"Shit man, what did you do? He's Superman!"

In a deepter voice, the transformed Muscleman said, "And I'm the Superior Man."

(The end)

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to trekka's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Muscle 4 Muscle

trekka is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to trekka
Nice! I was a fan of the Muscleman series myself. This was an excellet addtion !!
  #3   Add to redkage's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2008, 08:33 PM

redkage is on a distinguished road
http://archives.buffmuscles.com/page17/page17.html

try here
  #4   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2008, 06:24 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
Wow!!

Great work as always. Nice domination story.

I keep wondering how his powers have changed? Does he still rely on nakedness. Did Superman pass along his weakness against Kryptonite??

Is a sequel in the making??

Thanks for the great story!!
  #5   Add to big alpha brute's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 7th, 2012, 02:47 PM

big alpha brute is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fillups44 View Post
Wow!!

Great work as always. Nice domination story.

I keep wondering how his powers have changed? Does he still rely on nakedness. Did Superman pass along his weakness against Kryptonite??

Is a sequel in the making??

Thanks for the great story!!
What an awesome story, cheers man

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode