The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 26th, 2008, 11:39 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Get in the Game 2.1

[COLOR=#000000]Eric Waters nearly tripped over the neatly wrapped brown package by the front door. He scowled at it and picked it up. It wasn?t that big but it wasn?t small either. It could probably have fit his head inside it if he?d been inclined to try, and it wasn?t heavy either. He was slightly puzzled as he read the address: [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric Waters[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]298 E. Goodman St.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The most unusual thing was the lack of an area code, state or town along the bottom. He scratched his head. It almost seemed like a crude, stupid way of purposely leaving the location of his house as a mystery. Equally unusual about the package was that it was addressed to him, not his parents. Who would send a mysterious package to a 16 year old boy?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He shrugged and walked inside, relishing the heat in the house. It was only autumn but had already reached 50 degrees, and Eric had never been one for the cold. He only lived in the north because his parents did.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I?m home!? He called.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Did you see the package?? A voice called.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah, thanks for leaving it out for me Tim.? Eric called back at his brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?No problem.? Tim replied cheerfully walking into the hallway to meet his older brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim Wright wasn?t really Eric?s brother per se. When Eric had been only 1 year old his father had been shot downtown. His dad had been a cop, and apparently the gangs hadn?t been fully stamped out. He supposed it was some consolation that the bastard who had murdered his biological father would be spending the rest of his life in prison, but that didn?t make him feel any better whenever his mother started sighing whenever she looked at him. The old wounds had mostly healed, but some scars never did so fully. Eric?s father, George, had been everything to his mother, and she fell apart when he?d died. She drank, got hooked on marijuana, and probably would have collapsed if she hadn?t gone out to drink one day with George?s best friend, Dan. Dan had saved her from depression and despair. She broke her pot addiction in record time and even recovered from her alcohol addiction. Less than two months later they had married and a year later Tim had been born.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric never had known his biological father, but Dan Wright was one of the greatest people he?d ever met. Though Eric wasn?t ?his,? Dan treated him the same as Tim, and the two of them acted the same way as any normal siblings did: mutual animosity. They got along reasonably well, but they had the same sort of rivalry that all teenage siblings had.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim was 14 and looked it. He wasn?t an early bloomer through puberty, but he wasn?t a late bloomer either. He was mostly scrawny but his body had started developing, and he had the type of baby-blue eyes and black hair which Eric knew would get Tim the girls later in life. He was starting to shave, although only sparsely, and he was a football fanatic. He wasn?t that big, but that wasn?t for lack of trying. Tim lifted weights like a maniac and tried every (legal) supplement he could get his hands on, and would have had a decent body if he wasn?t a hard gainer. Eric felt bad for Tim. Tim tried so hard to bulk up for football and he could barely gain a pound. Sure Tim was starting on the JV team, but he would never be able to play varsity without a major growth spurt.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]On the other side of the spectrum, Eric never really worked out like Tim did, but his dad had been a cop, and a pretty genetically blessed one too. He lifted only occasionally, but his body was roughly equivalent to what Tim?s would be in two years if he continued at his rate of growth. Eric had a natural physique, with wide shoulders and decent-sized biceps. He?d been an early bloomer, unlike Tim, and had started shaving at 13. By now Eric had to shave his ruggedly square, slightly cleft chin daily.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric?s advantage didn?t mean he picked on Tim. On the contrary, Eric loved his little half-brother, but they were teenagers. They were practically required by law to act somewhat hostilely towards one another.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Which led Eric?s thoughts back to his current situation.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Are you gonna open that?? Tim asked after a pause.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I?m not so sure. You left it outside even though you were home 15 minutes ago and had to know that it was for someone in this house. Maybe I?ll go up to my room and open it.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Come on, Eric!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric smiled and walked up the staircase to his room, ignoring Tim?s protests. As he entered his room he shut the door behind him and locked it. He knew it was petty, but he enjoyed tormenting Tim nonetheless.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He grabbed his Swiss-Army Knife and sliced the tape holding the box shut neatly. He pulled the box open and looked inside:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]A disc, a visor and four straps.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric dropped the knife in shock. The Game? Someone had sent him The Game? The highly illegal body morphing software which could turn an average man into the very greatest their genetics allowed? here on his desk. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric flopped down in his chair and stared at the box. The greatest gift he could have ever received was sitting on his desk and he was actually debating whether or not to use it. Unfortunatly, he was smart enough to start wondering. Who had sent him it? Maybe they wanted him to use it for some reason. Eric had an unusual disinclination to becoming a pawn in someone else?s plan. On the other hand? yes on the other hand?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The game. The game? What more could be said about it?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric groaned as he rubbed his head. Ironically, by sending him the thing he most desired, they?d found the best way to torment him, as he would be damned if he ended up as just a pawn in another person?s plan? no matter how mundane that plan most likely was. No offense to writers, but he somehow doubted that world domination was a common thing for people to plan out these days. Not that some people didn?t want to dominate the world, but how the hell was someone supposed to do it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric hit himself on the head. Why was he thinking about world domination when THE GAME was sitting on his desk?![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He shrugged. He figured he?d think about it more later. Getting up, Eric walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He never noticed Tim sneaking into his room?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim walked into Eric?s room stealthily and walked over to Eric?s desk. He?d only been in Eric?s room a few times before and he did not want to be caught. Eric probably wouldn?t do anything, but their father insisted on mutual privacy in their own rooms and Tim shuddered at the thought of what his father might do if he discovered that Tim had been in Eric?s room.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim peered into the box on Eric?s desk and gasped, softly as to not disturb his showering brother. Someone had sent Eric The Game? Rediculous. It was practically impossible to find nowadays. People destroying it whenever they could get their hands on it, possession of the game becoming a punishable offense, etc. It was downright dangerous to have this box in his house.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]These thoughts flew out of Tim?s head though as he thought of what he could do with The Game.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Grinning, Tim attached the straps around his wrists and ankles and put the disc in his brother?s Xbox 360. He muted the sound on the TV and attached the visor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]A welcome screen popped up saying ?Welcome to Bodycreator 101, by Jackedhax350.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The information display popped up and Tim input:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Name: Timothy Wright[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Age: 14
Race: Caucasian (white)
Sexual orientation: Straight[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Penis length: 5.25?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He smiled as butterflies appeared in his stomach. He?d wanted this for years.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Body-Type: Hard-Gainer, Athletic[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Height: 5?6?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Hair Color: Black[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Eye Color: Blue[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Weight: 135lbs[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim was shown into the virtual gym and stared into the gym mirror, where his eerily perfect reflection gazed back at him. It was as uncanny as he?d heard.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The list of body types appeared in front of him. He could pick three options if he wanted to, but he decided only on two.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Primary Choice: FOOTBALL PLAYER
Secondary Choice: BODYBUILDER[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The list disappeared and Tim walked (or to be more accurate, moved his character) to the squat rack and started miming the exercise. Tim had done squats hundreds of times before but he knew that these were special somehow. Somewhat as a tribute to the game, he tried making his form the best possible. He only did one set of ten, but apparently the game decided that was enough and led him on to the next exercise.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim continued on in this fashion until he came to his crunches, which he looked forward to, as he had been told that this was the only part of the change that the person actually felt. He already had pretty strong abs and so the first few weren?t really that difficult, but they got harder. And then easier. The game told him to stop after he stopped counting and Tim stood up, ecstatic at knowing that this had worked. He stared at the results.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Name: Timothy Wright[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Age: 20[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Race: Caucasian (white)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Gender: Male[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Sexual orientation: Homosexual[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Penis length: 10?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Body-Type: Bodybuilder, Hardcore Athlete[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Height: 6?6?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Hair Color: Black[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Eye Color: Blue[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Weight: 307lbs[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim frowned as he saw homosexual pop up as his sexual orientation. He noticed that there were drop-down menus for the choices and he tried to change himself back to straight. Until he realized that they all had drop-down menus except for sexuality. Apparently that couldn?t be changed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]He did have a few other changes he wanted made however. Grinning he dragged the Penis Length option down to 12? and stared at his virtual reflection as his sausage became a foot long (hard) and as thick as a beer can. He had no idea how he was supposed to fit it into a cup. He also raised his height from 6?6? to 6?8? and his weight from 307lbs to 330lbs. He stared into the virtual mirror and grinned at the muscle monster he saw there. He would never be pretty, but he had a rugged sexiness to him, although that just might be from the 24? biceps. Nobody would mess with him now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?WHAT THE HELL?!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]It took Tim a moment to realize that the shout hadn?t been caused by the game. Then he pulled off the visor and stared at Eric, who stared back at his giant of a brother in horror.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Wha? what the hell did you do?? Eric asked, vaguely recognizing the naked monster in his room with the wrist and ankle straps on as his ?little? brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Tested out that game for you.? Tim replied casually, his voice deep and rough. The very manliness of his voice caused his massive sausage to start hardening slightly. Eric couldn?t fail to notice, but he pretended not to.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?But? why?? Eric asked, still at a loss for words, dumbfounded at what his brother had transformed into.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Hell, you know why!? Tim said intensely. Eric shrank back instinctively from the voice alone. ?I wanted to play football so bad and I couldn?t because I was a fucking hard gainer. I lifted harder than anyone on the team and I watched them grow huge chests and thick arms and I wondered why I was only gaining single digits per year while one of the linebackers gained 50lbs in one year. Granted, I?m pretty sure he?s on ?roids, but still? I wanted that. Hell, I fucking deserved it. So you had the means to get it, and I used them.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?But what about mom and dad. What are they going to say??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?They?ll probably be happy that they?ve got a son in the NFL, making millions of dollars to support them when they?re old.?

Damn, Eric thought, he?s probably right.
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What about school??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Fuck school, with a bod like this, who needs it? Who cares that I didn?t go to college? I bet NFL teams would die to have this, whether or not I went to college.? He gestured at his meaty body.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?But??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?I?m getting tired of your fucking questions, ?little bro?.? Tim said, ?In fact, I think you?d make a good lifting partner if you could just shut up.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric laughed at Tim, a potentially unwise move considering his brother now more than doubled his weight. ?Me? Your lifting partner? Dude, Tim, I?m 150lbs and you?re well over 300. What the hell would I help you with? Carrying around your sweat rag??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Yeah you are pretty small? right now??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As soon as Eric muttered that stupid question, Tim had hit Eric in the side of the head and then casually tossed Eric onto his bed. He purposely had used only a fraction of his strength, to merely daze Eric while he started up the game again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric lolled uselessly on his bed, his thoughts suddenly cloudy. He really didn?t know where he was. He was too dazed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim was busy inputting data into The Game as his brother half-drooled on his bed:

Name: Eric Waters

[COLOR=#000000]Race: Caucasian (white)
Sexual orientation:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Penis length: 5.5?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Body-type: Medium-athletic. Good genetics
Height: 5?9?
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Weight: 152lbs[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Pausing a moment, Tim yelled over at Eric, ?Hey, you straight, gay or bi??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Not daring to lie, and not even considering it due to his stupefied state, he answered, ?Bi?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Okay.? Tim muttered and input that into the chart as well. Then Tim looked into the gym mirror and saw his brother staring back at him. The body type list appeared and Tim chose:

Primary Choice: FOOTBALL PLAYER
Secondary Choice: BODYBUILDER[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]A warning popped up after he selected Ok.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Warning, the active character, Eric Waters, is not currently playing Bodycreator 101. Please have Eric Waters attach the wrist straps and visors before proceeding.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Damn, Tim thought, looks like I can?t do this for him in this version of the game. Luckily for me, I?ve got the intimidation factor.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Eric, put this on.? Tim said, throwing the visor and straps at Eric.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric tried to protest. ?But I don?t??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?DO IT!? Tim shouted, his rough, deep voice more than enough to intimidate his brother to do whatever he wanted.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Wordlessly, Eric pulled on the materials and stood up. Then, against his will, but prodded along by Tim he started doing exercises.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim watched in satisfaction as Eric?s clothes suddenly disappeared. They didn?t shred as he started growing. They simply vanished, as though they had never existed. Tim stared at Eric?s thighs as Eric squatted. Eric?s thighs twitched, and jumped and visibly grew exponentially. They went from decent sized to big to massive to OH MY GOD huge, thicker than most men?s chests each. Then Eric?s calves started growing into a perfect diamond shape. Veins sprouted from Eric?s suddenly huge size 16 feet, and roped up his calves, disappearing into the sheer mass of his thighs. Along with the veins came brown hair, which grew up, covering the veiny calves with a forest of brown hairs, which continued up his thighs and merged with the bush around his crotch. His dick lengthened like play-doh being shoved through a circular hole, stretching longer and longer and thickening.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]It was about this point where Tim started stroking his own cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric?s balls grew too to match the size of his beefy manhood. His chest suddenly bulged outward as Eric began miming bench presses. Previously faint pecs suddenly shoved outwards from his chest. His nipples also grew slightly, becoming the size of half-dollar coins and pointing straight down from his pillow-like slabs of meat which were supposed to be chest muscles. Eric?s shoulders also grew to the size of bowling balls and his arms thickened gloriously. By the time his bi?s and tri?s had finished growing, his upper arms were probably thicker than his thighs had previously been. His forearms grew thick, and Tim doubted that his two hands would be sufficient to go the whole way around them if he tried. Veins covered his forearms and suddenly huge hands, like his calves, and again like his calves, brown hairs grew on his huge forearms, although they hadn?t grown on his stomach or chest. Eric?s back had been shaped by the growth of his shoulders slightly but now, as he began lat pulldowns, its potential began to be fulfilled. His cannonball shoulders widened to almost 4? apart, and Tim could see that Eric (and himself by default) would probably need to turn sideways as he walked through doors. Eric stood up briefly and Tim saw his glorious ass for the first time, before Eric laid on the floor and began doing crunches. Tim watched as his disproportionally small stomach began to thicken. The faint 6-pack became an insanely ripped 8-pack, which was about 33? in width, although none of it was fat. His waistline literally couldn?t shrink any smaller than that, no matter how ripped he was, because of the size of his ab muscles.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?Jesus! This thing says I?m 330lbs!? Eric shouted[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?You look it.? Tim replied simply.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric tore off his visor and stared down at the beef which covered his body. Like Tim, he had lost whatever beauty he might have had, but he made up for it in sheer rugged manliness. Eric flexed a bicep and felt its total solidity. His forearms were strong (to put it mildly) and he had a vice grip, but he couldn?t even dent his massive guns. He began rubbing his meaty pecs. They were so huge that there had to jut out four inches from his chest.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim moaned as he continued jerking off to his brother?s newly hypermasculine body. He didn?t look to be at climax yet, but he was getting near.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric stared in shock at his brother, jerking off to him. Is this really what we?ve become? He wondered, So depraved that we jerk off to our brother?s body?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim roared as climax came, and his foot-long meat spewed out ropes of cum, covering Eric with man-juice. Eric reacted on instinct and practically pounced on his brother?s cock. Eric didn?t even realize what he was doing until his mouth was firmly around his brother?s massive cock-head, massaging the piss-slit with his tongue as his brother?s juices rolled down his throat. He tried to let go, but his body wouldn?t let him. Besides? didn?t it feel good to be sucking another guy?s dick? Especially if it was your brother?s?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Eric realized this was fairly incestuous, but he stopped caring. They were physically and now mentally adults weren?t they? What the hell did it matter?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Tim finally shot his last load and looked down at his massive brother sucking his own massive meat. Eric released Tim?s huge cock and looked up at Tim. The brothers grinned.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Dan Mason and Andrew Gilmour (also commonly known as JackedHax<insert number of current weight here>) walked up to the door of the house. Both of them could hear crashes and roars emanating from the house.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?So you think my program worked?? Andrew (more commonly known as Drew) asked Dan with a grin.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?On more than one person I?d guess.? Dan responded. It hadn?t taken long for him to recover his original memories, while maintaining his new ones and his new personality. He really had liked being a wrestler but Drew?s 350lb body was a bit hard to resist. He?d given up the model and wrestler aspects of his body and now was merely a 345lb bodybuilder with a 15? cock. They attracted stares like bees to honey, the two 340+ men walking down the street together with extremely obvious packages, but they enjoyed it. Besides, they were at their destination now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Drew rang the doorbell and heard a deep voice mutter, ?Fuck. Who the hell???[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The door opened and a naked 330lb muscle monster, covered in cum stared out at the newcomers. Drew and Dan could see the house had been devastated indoors, presumably by extremely wild sex between this man and the one sitting on the couch, equally naked and equally hung, stroking his massive cock.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The stud at the door stared at the newcomers. They were obviously ridiculously jacked and hung, probably even more so than himself and his brother.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?What the hell do ya want?? He asked roughly, although not intentionally so. His voice simply made everything sound crude and rough.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]?We would like to play.? One of them said, ripping off his shirt with one hand and his pants with the other, standing buck-naked before the doorway.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]The stud at the door considered for a moment before shouting, ?TIM! We?ve got company. Let?s be polite hosts and make sure they enjoy the party.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]Dan and Drew (Drew was the naked one) grinned together, and walked inside. Eric closed the door behind them.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]OK! How?d ya?ll like this next installment of my Get in the Game series. I?ll admit a bit of uncreative naming (a cookie to whoever figures out the pattern) is present, but does that really matter? =)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]As usual, ya?ll know my spiel. Loveithateitwhateveritispleasetellmeaboutitasap!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000]I?m probably gonna have to put that into my signature?[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2008, 05:17 AM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
"We would like to play." ROFL!!!! When DOES The Game come out for the Wii?
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2008, 06:17 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
:-)

That was very nice, thanks!
  #4   Add to xxaddict's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2008, 11:11 PM

xxaddict is on a distinguished road
i love this series so much please keep continuing it!
  #5   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2008, 09:15 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker
OK! How?d ya?ll like this next installment of my Get in the Game series. I?ll admit a bit of uncreative naming (a cookie to whoever figures out the pattern) is present[...]
...Seems a bit obvious to be worth a WHOLE cookie, no? Unless it's some sort of evil web tracking cookie! Eep!

Another fun installment to the series, tho! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing what sort of exciting new things will happen when version 3.0 shows up! (Tho I'd be more than satisfied with 2.2, personally. It's got all the features I'd want... and it's a good rule to avoid the .0 vesion of anything!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinp13
"We would like to play." ROFL!!!! When DOES The Game come out for the Wii?
I dunno, but I got the strangest phone call the other day from this computer named Joshua.

[CODE]Woodenly Delivered by Joshua

Shall. We. Play. The. Game?
[/CODE]
(...Hey, it WAS called the WOPR ("whopper"), after all!!)

Man, I'm lame.
-Pup
  #6   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2008, 02:47 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nypup2train
...Seems a bit obvious to be worth a WHOLE cookie, no? Unless it's some sort of evil web tracking cookie! Eep!
Well I thought it was relatively obvious... although i dont know... some people in this world really dont know who Waters and Gilmour are... sad isnt it?

And i agree with avoiding the .0 version of anything =D

Do not worry people! This shall be continued (at some point...)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options