The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to iciss's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2008, 08:00 PM

iciss is on a distinguished road
No Catchy Title (Part I)

Not smart enough to think of a title for this series, and in any case it won't be much more than a random collection of stories about guys that I see around and feel like writing a story about. They do have one theme, though, which will become pretty obvious pretty quickly. Hope you guys enjoy.

I was on my way home from a business trip to New York, taking the three-times-daily shuttle from JFK to LAX, when it happened. I?d gone with a couple buddies from work to see the infamous Madame Espoza over on Seventh Avenue, and it had been quite a riot. She told me I?d impressed her with my kind heart and she would endow me with what she called ?new powers of persuasion.? No explanation of what that meant, but I didn?t feel any more persuasive when we left her booth.

I hung with my buddies for the rest of the night before our flight out in the morning. They?re both straight, but they?re great guys and totally cool with my preference for sweaty, muscular men over smooth-skinned, full-breasted girls. They still wouldn?t be caught dead in one of the gay clubs I like to swing through, but they don?t crack jokes like a lot of the other guys in the office.

Of course, most of those guys have no idea I dig the cock. I?m as straight as they come on the outside, full, muscular body standing 6?1?, dress well but not too well, with loose brown hair and a sports-loving, engaging demeanor. So most people feel free to joke with me about ?fags? and ?ass pirates? and ?fudge packers?...and, most of the time, I just let it go. Same goes for my buddies, Jake and Ryan, who?d kick somebody?s ass to cover mine, but don?t bother since I told them it doesn?t matter to me.

The three of us sat together in the terminal waiting for the flight, a little worn out from the night before. We?d had a meeting that morning and we were all in various stages of undressing from that?I?d pulled off my tie and jacket and let my blue button-down lose a few buttons. Next to me, Jake had loosened his tie and rolled up the sleeves on his white Oxford, still neatly tucked into his brown pants. Ryan looked much the same except he wore a blue shirt like mine, which was tucked into a pair of black pants. They both looked totally hot, Jake as he read a brief and played with a pen in his mouth, Ryan as he leaned back and ran his hands through his shaggy blond hair.

Though I?d moved to LA from the Midwest, Jake and Ryan were both California boys who?d stashed their surfboards for suits when they saw the business world got them more money and more girls. But in their hearts they were still running shirtless on the beach getting drunk and chasing waves. I wish I?d known them back then?even though they weren?t interested in me, I didn?t mind checking them out when I had the chance. And both of them were more than a little narcissistic?I think they actually liked it when I snuck a glance at Ryan?s tight ass under his Brooks Brothers slacks or Jake?s powerful chest bulging nicely into his pressed shirt.

But today I was distracted from my two hunky coworkers by a couple of groups who were apparently going to be joining us on our flight. The first was a foursome of businessmen just like us, clearly based in New York (they had a look) and all four just oozing the sexual confidence of a 25-year-old big-time trader.

I?d seen plenty of guys like these on our trips. They were hot, sure?and these guys were no exception: a tall blond dressed like me with no tie, a younger-looking brown-haired stud whose tie was loosened around his collar, a shorter but bulkier Italian guy who wore a really nice striped tie, white shirt, and black pants, all pressed neatly and pushed out by his impressive muscle, and finally a guy with gelled black hair and dark skin, by far the most handsome, could have been a model if he weren?t so muscular. He also had a loose tie around his neck and an impressive bulge in his tight brown pants.

But I could tell these guys were assholes, and my first snippet of overheard conversation confirmed it.

?You guys see that fag at the ticket counter?? said the Italian hunk, pressing his hand to his stomach. ?Swear the dude was checking me out.?

?In your dreams, Corelli,? said the blond guy, unbuttoning another of his shirt?s buttons to my pleasure.

?He was, dude,? broke in the young stud, running his fingers down over his tie. ?But he was checkin? out Parker here too.?

The guys laughed, looking at Parker, the black-haired Adonis. ?Wouldn?t be surprised, Jensen, I?m a hell of a lot better to look at than you are.?

Jensen frowned as Corelli and the tall blond hunk laughed. ?Fuck you, man, I wouldn?t want some cocksucker sizing me up anyway.?

?It?s okay, man,? said Parker. ?Me and Bailey get all the girls, you?re stuck with our sloppy seconds.? Bailey, the blond stud, grinned. ?Don?t blame you for being jealous.?

I didn?t realize I?d been staring at them till Jensen, the cute young brown-haired guy, looked at me and scowled. ?Something interesting over here, fag boy?? The other three looked over at that, and I felt all four of their icy stares at once.

I said nothing, just turned away. ?Fuckin? faggot,? Parker muttered, to the approval of the other three, then they wandered off. Jake and Ryan hadn?t noticed the little exchange, but it wasn?t really worth riling them up over anyway.

Just as the four meatheads were leaving, five others walked up, obviously a group of high school athletes from California, their tanned skin, built physiques, and ?Miramar? letter jackets telling me the whole story. I checked them out more discreetly but with no less interest. Weirdly enough, they were also talking about an encounter with a gay guy.

?If that fag ever touches me again...? I heard one of them?Morris by the name of on his jacket?saying to his buddy, Nichols.

?Dude, you should have kicked his ass,? Nichols said. He was gorgeous in his jock anger, his biceps and pecs tensing beneath his gray t-shirt like he wanted to fight the queer right there. Morris, a stacked blond just like Nichols, was nodding and clenching his fists.

Behind them, the other three guys weren?t involved in the conversation but were instead discussing their own sexual exploits. One, a hunky Latino with gelled black hair and light brown skin?Ramirez?was explaining to the other two, ?Then I fucked her in the car, up the ass, on all fours, she couldn?t fuckin? get enough...?

The other two ate it up?Stanton, a smaller guy but very handsome with shaggy blond hair, and Foley, an innocent-looking stud who was easily the hottest of the bunch.

Jake and Ryan had heard those little excerpts too, and were smiling to each other. ?I remember those days,? Jake said, running his fingers through his gelled brown hair.

?Fuckin? great, dude, bangin? chicks on the beach,? Ryan added wistfully, reaching down to adjust his cock under the pants. The memories were apparently fairly arousing for my buddy?I made out the outline of his handsome bulge for a split second before looking away.

?Sorry, Dave,? said Jake to me, ?I?m sure bangin? guys on the beach was fun too.?

?You stupid shit,? I laughed, smacking him on the head. It was funny how similar they were to the other guys we?d just seen even though they were much more accepting of me. I wished?just briefly, but very intensely?that guys like that could see the way I felt for once.

Just then our flight was announced and we all lined up to go in. Inside the plane, Jake and Ryan were across the aisle from each other with me in the seat behind Jake. The four New York traders sat all in one row, Parker and Corelli on one side, Jensen and Bailey on the other, two rows in front of us. Parker cast me another cold glare as he saw me sitting down. The five Miramar jocks piled in the row in between?Ramirez and Morris in front of Jake and Nichols and Stanton in front of Ryan. Foley?to my surprise and delight?sat across the aisle from me. No one sat by Jake or Ryan or by me, but the rest of the plane filled more or less to capacity. It was quite a coincidence, and just my luck, that the nine guys I?d been checking out were all sitting within two rows of me.

As we taxied out, Ryan and Jake talked a little business and I caught Morris giving the story of the offending fag to Ramirez, who grimaced appropriately. The businessmen had now moved on top topic #2 for guys like them?girls. I could tell this was gonna be a long flight and prayed they had liquor. I leaned back in my seat and let my eyes flutter shut as the plane took off.

I was awoken just ten minutes later by the feeling of something tingly rushing through my body. It started at my feet and worked its way all the way up to my head. By the time it passed, I was sitting up, wide awake, wondering what the hell had just happened.

I barely had time to catch my breath, though, before I heard a voice to my left. ?Hey, buddy.? A soft, sexy voice, deep and very hot. I looked over. Foley, the hottest of the five hot jocks, was staring at me in a way no straight guy had ever stared at me.

?Yeah??

He licked his lips, half nervously, half sexually. My cock sprang to life. ?You in business?? he said, looking over my shirt and pants, lingering a little on the pants.

I couldn?t focus on him, though, because two rows ahead of me, Parker and Corelli, the two black-haired New York hunks, were standing in the aisle, openly stroking each other?s arms and chests. Corelli?s hands were slipping off the buttons of Parker?s shirt and pulling off his loosened tie, letting the whole mass of fabric tumble to the ground and leaving Parker?s tanned, muscular body shirtless. I stared in astonishment as Parker reciprocated, unbuttoning Corelli?s carefully assembled shirt and leaving the Italian hunk just as shirtless as he was.

I wondered why their buddies weren?t doing anything about this until I saw them too. Jensen, a foot shorter than Bailey, was kneeling in his seat, his face buried in the crotch of the standing blond stud. Bailey?s groans of pleasure made it clear that the cute young trader who?d called me ?fag boy? earlier now had his buddy?s thick cock deep in his throat. Bailey opened his eyes long enough to glance over at me. Instead of a scowl, he smiled lustily, his expression asking silently if I wanted in next.

Standing in shock, I looked back to the beautiful jock sitting next to me. It wasn?t till right then that I realized Foley was shirtless, his tight green polo and letter jacket tossed in the seat, and his perfectly muscled, beautifully tanned torso was on display for me. He stood with me, and I looked down to see a massive bulge in his jeans?had to be at least 7 or 8 thick inches of cock pushing into Foley?s denim. He advanced on me, sex in his hot blue eyes.

?What about your friends?? I said, backing up.

Foley grinned, sending more power rushing into my boner. ?I don?t think they give a shit, dude.? And he motioned to the two seats below me where his buddies had been sitting.

Morris, the stud blond who?d been complaining about getting hit on by a gay guy, was locked in a passionate kiss with his teammate Ramirez, the same guy who?d been bragging about nailing girls. Girls seemed to be the farthest thing from his mind now as he clutched Morris? solid shoulders through the tight black t-shirt the blond hunk wore and felt the pleasure of making out with another hot jock. They were whispering to each other between kisses, and one particular comment lit up Morris? eyes. The muscular athlete grinned and pulled up his shirt, unbuckling his belt and shucking his tight jeans. I stared in awe at the enormous bulge the California jock?s dick was making in his gray boxer briefs.

Hearing a moan from the other side of the plane, I turned to see Nichols, his face scrunched in pleasure, as he felt Stanton?s nimble fingers shoot up under his form-fitting gray shirt to tweak his handsome nipples. He was also stroking Stanton?s obviously large and thick cock through the fabric of his buddy?s red mesh shorts, his new interest in big jock meat clear to all.

I turned back to Foley. ?I thought you guys were straight...?

?Straight, gay...it?s just a matter of perspective.? With that the gorgeous teen jock grabbed me by my muscular sides and kissed me hard. I couldn?t believe this was happening as I felt Foley?s hands slide down to grip my ass through my brown pants, but I wasn?t about to complain, and I kissed the handsome stud back as his buddies continued their own gay explorations.

?Hey, Dave,? interrupted a voice from behind me, ?you never said it was this good, stud.? I quickly recognized the voice as Ryan?s, then slowly realized he?d called me ?stud,? and finally realized what he?d said. I turned with great anticipation to see him and Jake, my two hot, straight-arrow buddies, huddled in Ryan?s seat with their shirts unbuttoned, their pants undone, and their hands all over each other.

?Ryan, dude...are you...? I stuttered as I watched Jake lean over and kiss Ryan softly on the lips.

?Totally hot for my buddy?? he finished, running his hand from Jake?s hot gelled brown hair down over his muscular torso to slip inside his black pants and gray boxer briefs. Jake?s new hands were now threading through Ryan?s cute mop of blond hair. ?Yeah, dude, I am.?

As Foley started kissing me again and I watched as my totally straight buddies?guys I knew would never touch another man?continued making out and feeling up each other?s muscled bodies, I suddenly remembered my wish. No way, I thought, that?s fuckin? impossible.

I turned to my handsome LA jock and stared in his beautiful blue eyes. I felt his hands slide down my pants to grip my rock-hard cock. ?Were you gay before, man??

?Why are you so hung up on that, stud?? said Foley, stroking my dick. He backed off, pulling on his green polo again. I marveled at how hot this kid was. ?You should just enjoy the moment. But if you have to know, no, I?m a straight, chick-loving jock boy...at least, I thought I was till I met you.?

That was it. My ?powers of persuasion? had turned these guys gay. For some reason, I wasn?t scared of that idea like I should have been, but instead started thinking about where else I might take this. It?d sure be nice if these boys all packed on a little muscle, and a little more power down below...

It was astonishing how quickly it worked. I watched as Foley grunted and began to grow, his pecs and biceps swelling into the green polo, his shoulders broadening. Eventually it ripped off completely, leaving him shirtless again, only this time he was even bigger and more ripped than before. He wrapped me in his huge arms, kissing me hard as his massive chest and absolutely cut stomach pressed against me. I felt his cock growing beneath his jeans, pushing out and threatening to break free of its barrier.

Behind him, I saw Parker?s back and shoulders packing on muscle and adding deeper definition. His ass also bulged farther into his pants, the bubble of his muscular bubble butt expanding. He turned a moment later and the Adonis stock trader?s bulked up pecs, erect nipples, ripped abs, tight obliques, and most of all enormous 10-inch cock pushing hard into his pants were all revealed to me.

Corelli had also grown. He?d been pretty bulky before, but now he?d grown taller and his muscle had gained a lot of definition. Parker groaned and clenched his eyes as Corelli?s massive arms snaked around his side, one hand pressing palm-down on his buddy?s solid left pec, the other fishing into Parker?s pants to start jacking his aching 10-incher. Soon I realized that Parker, who?d given me two icy glares for being a fag, was taking it up the ass from his ripped coworker.

Beside them, Bailey?s cock had started to grow while it was still deep in Jensen?s throat, and the blond stud grinned widely as his younger buddy choked on the massive piece of New York prime meat. Meanwhile his upper body was growing too, and he flexed powerfully, ripping the buttons off his shirt. It fell open and suddenly I could see his huge, rounded pecs and magnificent eight-pack, all squeezing tight as Jensen lovingly sucked on his expanded prick.

The last of the business studs had not escaped my desires either?I could easily tell as he lifted his arms to stroke Bailey?s pecs and I saw his broadened shoulders and back straining the seams of his white collared shirt that Jensen was getting as built and hung as his buddies.

Foley had dropped his pants and was rubbing his muscular ass hard into my aching erection as I continued taking in the changes to the guys from the terminal. Stanton?s massive cock, swollen from 8 inches to a handsome 10, had busted free of his mesh shorts and was leaking precum all over the seats. He?d continued stroking Nichols? nips, but had spun his buddy around, holding him tight with his overgrown guns, and eased his hot jock prick into the gorgeous blond athlete?s muscle ass.

I watched as Stanton fucked Nichols hard, each thrust seeming to drive more power into Nichols? muscular body. The blond hunk?s cheeks and jaw became more chiseled, his neck thickened, and cords of muscle packed onto his arms and legs. The gray t-shirt hugged his huge pecs tighter and tighter as his chest exploded with muscle. Below that Stanton?s hand was caressing Nichols? tight six-pack and nicely curving obliques, leading straight down to his crotch. And that?s where the horny Stanton moved next, loosening Nichols? jeans and boxers and groping his buddy?s thick cock as he kept fucking him. Nichols moaned, his hot shaggy blond California stud hair waving, as his dick poured precum onto the seat, growing longer and thicker with each creamy shot. The kid who?d looked ready to pound the fag who hit on his friend seemed pretty pleased with the cock and muscle he was being treated to now.

I was now full-on fucking Foley, feeling him growing beneath me just like his buddies. God, this was hot, nailing tight straight jock ass and watching all these dicks who?d fucked around with gay guys before get a taste of it for themselves.

The bulge in Morris? boxer briefs had grown so big the huge cockhead actually stuck out above the waistband. He?d lost his t-shirt so I could see clearly that his already muscular torso had become almost god-like, hard, rounded pecs with large nipples peeking out from each one, broad muscled shoulders and thick, veined biceps and forearms all squeezed and bulged into Morris? well-tanned skin. The gorgeous blond athlete?s six-pack had been jacked up to a ripped eight-pack, each ab painstakingly defined. His tight obliques flexed and twisted as Morris grew.

He was still making out with Ramirez, whose hunky Latin body had thickened all over and packed on layer after layer of cut muscle. Their tongues wrestled as the two jocks? hands roamed all over each other?s ripped bodies. Suddenly Morris moaned and I saw that Ramirez had dropped down to his leaking cock, grown from 7 to 9.5 bulging inches, and was slowly but confidently sliding the entire throbbing mass of hot jock meat into his tight throat.

I thought I was going to lose it right then, especially with Foley now squeezing his tight ass around my cock and grunting for me to fuck his tight straight-boy hole harder, but that was before I caught another glimpse of Ryan and Jake.

?Holy shit...? I whispered as I caught sight of my two buddies, who just minutes before had been talking about the great times they had banging chicks. Ryan had bust out of his blue button-down, the shirt ripped in the front and at the seams on his shoulders. His handsome pecs had only gotten better, two beautiful bulges of muscle each topped off with a taut pink nipple. His abs, which I could see as Jake ripped the shirt the rest of the way off, were now a gorgeous eight-pack. Ryan?s biceps had swollen several inches with muscle, running a hand through his loose blond hair, as he tossed the remnants of his shirt and tie on the ground.

Beside him, Jake was still changing. My hunk buddy grew quickly into his white work shirt as Ryan kissed up and down his neck. Jake moaned loudly, his back arching, as his chest and shoulders exploded into his shirt. Ryan helped him out of it, and my stud coworkers were both shirtless. Jake had been wearing a beaded necklace?a holdover from college in California, and one I didn?t mind cause he looked hot with it on?and now the thing was stretched almost to breaking by his massive neck. Sweat covered both muscular studs? tanned chests and jacked stomachs as they got really hot for each other.

?Dude,? I heard Jake whisper, ?nice cock...? Ryan?s belt and pants were already undone, so when he looked down it was easy to see that his already-sizable cock had grown out into a thick 11-inch ass-fucking monster. It had freed itself from Ryan?s boxer briefs and now stood full mast, dripping loads of precum.

Ryan stroked his cock a little, staring at Jake?s crotch too. ?What about yours, stud?? And in fact, Jake?s beautiful California stud dick, 8 thick inches before, now pushed a foot of hot young cock meat. It poked out of his pants, just as wet as Ryan?s, dripping prefuck all over Jake?s gorgeous abs.

?Fuck, stud, I know we?re both straight,? said Ryan, though the way he was now massaging Jake?s thick pecs and massive biceps already made that doubtful, ?but I gotta have that cock.? He pulled off Jake?s pants and without hesitation licked up and down his buddy?s footlong dick, tasting hot stud cock for the first time. I couldn?t believe my own eyes as Ryan deep-throated Jake, Jake?s fingers curling into Ryan?s thick blond hair as he sucked hard.

And they only seemed to grow bigger as they took their first crack at hot male sex. Jake leaned back, flexing his chest and arms and feeling them continue to grow out and define themselves into taut biceps and monstrous pecs. I had to admit, the dude looked really fucking good. And as he came hard down Ryan?s throat, and the two muscle studs that had been my straight friends stood and kissed, sharing Jake?s load, their nearly footlong cocks rubbing hard together, their tanned and shredded abs and pecs pressing hard against each other, I closed my eyes and felt my dick erupt into Foley?s ass.
Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iciss For This Useful Post:
jcb60970 (March 27th, 2014), Logan2009 (November 5th, 2012)
  #2   Add to sdfsdf2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 29th, 2008, 10:06 PM

sdfsdf2 is on a distinguished road
Great story and well laid out! I look forward to reading more of them!
Thanks
  #3   Add to collegebud's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2008, 11:38 AM

collegebud is on a distinguished road
you know, it's not very creative, but you could call it 'power of persuasion' or even 'business class'
Thanks
  #4   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2008, 03:16 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Wow dude... that is fucking fantastic

Something about this story just managed to push all my buttons in the right way. As i've said before, a title isnt nearly as important as content. And the content here is amazing. Unfortunatly (for you) this means that if i dont get more... ill get angry...

And you wont like me when im angry...

So to paraphrase another guy somewhere on here...

WRITE! *cracks whip* WRITE!

Yes ive said that before =D
Thanks
  #5   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 30th, 2008, 05:15 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker
So to paraphrase another guy somewhere on here...

WRITE! *cracks whip* WRITE!
Give me that! *takes whip back*

How could you be so low and steal from me Speaker? For shame!

...I'll forgive you....this time.

Now then Iciss.....*cracks whip*.....WRITE!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Thanks
  #6   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2008, 03:42 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
AHA! SO IT WAS YOU!

Now ill know who to attribute that to (unless you want me to stop using it of course). I just find it to be slightly more than mildly hilarious

=)
Thanks
  #7   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2008, 04:10 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Talking

Quote:
AHA! SO IT WAS YOU!

Now ill know who to attribute that to (unless you want me to stop using it of course). I just find it to be slightly more than mildly hilarious

=)
We don't call TheMM the "Goofball of the MGS" for nothing...
  #8   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 31st, 2008, 06:13 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
AHA! SO IT WAS YOU!

Hmm.....I don't know Speaker...stealing is quite the offence...you might need to be punished. *evil grin*

*gives whip a test crack*...Perhaps after your punishment Speaker, if you ask me next time, I might let you borrow it. But only if I'm not busy "politely asking" someone else on here to do something.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
Thanks