The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to bicepboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 08:51 AM

bicepboi has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to bicepboi
Conner : Part 2

Conner woke up, not sure where he was. As his eyes adjusted to the semi-darkness and his mind cleared a bit, he saw the huge form in front of him and remembered.

He was laying at the foot of a double king sized bed, and the form in front of him was one of the triplets. The massive boy was laying on the bed, propped up on pillows with one hand behind his head. " Fuck that kid is big," Conner thought to himself. He took in the site. The kid's entire body gleamed with sweat. He was just a mass of muscle. Wide-ass back , brick-like abs, tiny waist. His arms just poured from his massive shoulders...huge horse shoe shaped tripceps., 23-24 inch biceps, forearms almost as thick as his upper arms criss-crossed with veins, and rough looking over sized hands that looked more like paws than the hands of a 17 yr old. Conner was especiallly proud of his own chest, but this kids looked to be carved froom granite. And FUCK! it was wide, each pec was like a slab. The nipples were forced to point down from the thickness of the muscle. His thick , freaked out legs were spread to give the cocksucker that was working the guys tool enough room to do a proper job, and the guy was too. He was devouring that pole like it was his first meal in a week. " FUCK," Conner thought. " that's Billy. My fuckin humpy workout bud is a whore for that monster cock!" Conner's eyes trailed once again up the huge frame of the triplet to his face. He winked at Conner and with a smirk, tightened his grip on the back of Billy's neck and shoved him down farther on his dick. Quiet gagging sounds came from Billy's throat, the triplet bucked his hips up, growled and filled Billy's throat. Small amounts of juice ran down the sides of the massive teen dick. " Clean it, you fuckin cum spongue!" the teen monster said to Billy.

As he lay there on his stomach watching the punishment, Conner sensed the presence of someone walking up behind him. Two huge hands grabbed his ankles and spread his muscled up legs apart. " He stopped bleeding. Let's have another go." It was then that he remembered. The night of rape. Muscle. Service. How the hell did he get here?......

Conner thought back over the course of the last two years, he'd always thought muscle was sexy as hell, and he knew he wanted more of it. He'd always been a jock.baseball, water polo. But something struck him one morning as he entered the gym . " I'm gonna start gettin HUGE today." And it began. Months of beasty workouts. Eating like an animal, and he started to see himself grow. Nothing stopped him. Everything took a back seat to his growth. His t-shirts started getting tight, but he wouldn't buy new ones. He liked the feeling of the material pulling over his growing chest, how tight the fabric stretched across his baseball biceps. One day he flexed his arm as he stared in the mirror.He heard a slight rip and his cock jumped. " Baseballs , bro." A young jock said as he passed him. " Fuck that, Conner thought I want softballs. Hell, I want bowling balls!"

As he grew he altered the way he dressed. What? at 235, he's suppose to cover this shit up? T-shirts were tighter, and he almost always had a ball cap on. He thought it looked fuckin sexy and he could make a show of flexin an arm as he turned it around backwards. He wore cargo or camo shorts all year round and flip flops He didn't care what people thought . He was a fuckin walkin wet dream to everyone that saw him, and he loved the attention. About a year into the training he noticed the guys getting braver about approaching him. Other jocks on the team that had kept their distance or acted uninterested began to talk to him in the locker room. "How are you gettin so swole up dude?" or " You ever see a picture of your back?" or " You gonna compete?" Conner would just flash his perfect smile and flex, lovin the way the guys eyes would open a bit wider while tryin to stay cool. He was so arrogant about his handsome looks and killer body he started getting really aggressive about showing off. He'd close his locker and see some guy staring at him. He'd walk over flexing an arm.. " Can you believe this fuckin size, bro? I'm a fuckin freak! How do you guys even get anything done in this school? You must dream about me every minute of the day. " He'd grin and shove the kid into the wall as he strode off.

And then shirts became an accesories. They didn't cover his chest or biceps anymore. They were tucked into the back pocket of his camo's. He peeled it off the minute he got out of his car in the morning, and aside from class ,Conner was shirtless. Flexing in the halls. Strutting , growling. Getting felt up as guys " accidentally" bumped into him in the hall. He'd catch a glimpse of himself throughout the day in a mirror some where and usually stops to flex or feel his growing dick in his shorts.

His dick, his fuckin teen monster dick. He didn't know what got him hotter? His muscle ,or his thick 11 incher. He's lay in bed in the morning, strokin out a load, lickin his upper pecs or biceps looking at his rod standing straight up.His muscled forearm would tense around the base of it and with his teen monster growl, he'd unload onto his chest and stomach, making sure to feed his muscle from the protein covering his body. But Conner wasn't the only one feeding from that dick. That was one of the hottest payoffs to being the Stud of the school... Rough, hold 'em down, spit in their hole, punch 'em , slap' em , fuck 'em boy sex. He didn't have sex with his classmates . He took sex from them, like it was something that was owed to him. He had the muscle cock. It was hard. It needed to get off. What was the question? Because it hurt? Because they were embarrassed when he'd fuck 'em in front of their friends? Because they went back to class smellin like Conner cum? He didn't give a shit about that. " Muscle dick's gotta be pleased." he say as he unloaded in an eager ass or mouth.

He fuckin ruled!. LIFT,EAT,FUCK, was printed across one of the few shirts he could still fit into. That was the shirt he had on as he went to school yesterday, that was the shirt, that Cliff had splattered cum on as he blew his load in the boy's room, and that was shirt that was shredded, shoved in his mouth, muffling the scream as one of the triplets forced his 13 inch muscle cock up Conner's stretched out hole.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to bicepboi For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (January 5th, 2014)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 09:23 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Ooh, very nice! More, please, and soon!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to RoidGuy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 09:31 AM

RoidGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to RoidGuy
Ya Bro! You're writing one hella HOT story. Keep going.....freakin Huge Muscle!
  #4   Add to tonypal76's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 10:28 AM

tonypal76
Great you continued---some outstanding new details, like the ballcap look. If you like suggestions, we'll give you some--but you're donig an awesome job, thanks, please continue, this is the best story here in a long time.
  #5   Add to cozman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 03:02 PM

cozman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to cozman
OK BB . . . Connor's back! Good job.
  #6   Add to bicepboi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2008, 05:04 AM

bicepboi has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to bicepboi
Thanks

I figure if I'm getting boned, you guys are lovin' it.
  #7   Add to Aarrow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2008, 12:05 AM

Aarrow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Aarrow Send a message via Yahoo to Aarrow Send a message via Skype™ to Aarrow
Quote:
Originally Posted by bicepboi View Post
I figure if I'm getting boned, you guys are lovin' it.
Oh yeah, definately loving it. As some orphan once said, "Please sir, may I have some more?"
  #8   Add to soccerstud88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2008, 09:37 AM
BoyWonder

soccerstud88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to soccerstud88
B O N E R!!! Haha You def pushed a lot of my right buttons, nice work man keep it up
  #9   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 23rd, 2008, 07:10 AM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
Duuude, you've gotta keep going with this! It's an incredible story!!
  #10   Add to shiangwong's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 09:18 AM

shiangwong
Send a message via MSN to shiangwong Send a message via Yahoo to shiangwong
Conner: Part 2

Hope there is more coming soon this is a good story.

Shiang
  #11   Add to wrestlejock646's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 11:07 AM

wrestlejock646 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to wrestlejock646
awwww yeahhhh

Connor 3 anytime soon????
  #12   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 02:14 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Just caught up with your 2 short-shorts. Looks like you've got lots of possible directions to continue. Perhaps the triplets will make Conner an "equal." Looking forward to part 3.
Mike
  #13   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 1st, 2008, 04:14 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
hot :D

great fucking characterization, man looking forward to more
it's not my story, of course, but i'll just say what *i* would love to see is conner somehow growing huge--outgrowing the triplets--and turning the tables at some point aaaah, but my fantasies are not necessarily your fantasies. 'twould be fun if they were though ;p
heh, anyway, great work man, keep it coming!
~Ille

Things happen.
  #14   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 5th, 2008, 04:17 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
woaaah fuck me that was hot, he is so sexy. please, please, please write some more!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options