The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BergMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 11:40 AM

BergMuscle is on a distinguished road
Gloved muscle

This one seemed a natural one to me, but I've searched and haven't found anything like what I'm thinking.

My thought is a pair of gloves, not weight lifter gloves, but either black leather dress gloves, skin tight cop gloves, or superhero style gauntlets, that give the wearer superstrength and massive muscles. Our hero would pull on the gloves, flex his fingers, and his average-to-skinny body would expand to champion muscle size with strength matching or exceeding his new mass. His fists would also be granite-hard when gloved, so he would be capable of incredible punches (i.e. one punch knock-outs, punching through doors, double punches that take out two big guys at once.)

The hero could be a weak kid who both desires and is afraid of muscle and the muscle-jocks around him until he is transformed by his gloves. He could be an average Joe with an average job who finds a pair of ordinary looking black leather gloves and suddenly he and his life are both very extraordinary. There could be a good guy/bad guy story with the gloves literally in the hands of a very bad character until a good guy finds, either by accident or on purpose, a way to get the gloves for himself and turns the tables big time on the bad guy.

I know, I know... the next post will say why don't I write this myself. I might, someday. I have written one story kind of along these lines (actually a story within a story about a man finding a story he wrote as a kid and learning more about himself), but it isn't like what published here.

Just wanted to toss out some potential food for some of the creative minds out there, from a newbie at this site.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 11:57 AM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Wow! I like it! That is a very good idea. I especially like the part about a shy boy, who is a bit timid and scared, finding and trying them on. Maybe he could be a geek, who gets picked on a lot in school, since he's always tapping away on his laptop. You know, the smart kid who wears glasses and is always working on his laptop computer during recess. I can't imagine the kid actually getting around to punching somebody, but he would try to push the offender and just gasp, when the annoying bully goes flying through the air, due to the geek's sudden acquired super strength. You could have a LOT of fun with that in a story!

I need to think about that idea for a few days...
  #3   Add to jiggyborg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2008, 10:00 PM

jiggyborg is on a distinguished road
some other glove scenarios:
the skinny protagonist is given an "ordinary" pair of gloves and is forced to work at\in the family garden, construction business, auto shop, foundry, blacksmith shop, etc

Nintendo Power Glove Baby!!! Hopefully, I'm not the only one who remembers this addon. All those buttons, so many possibilities.
  #4   Add to ljobenza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Master of the Neko

ljobenza is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to ljobenza
Heh, too bad it was a massive failure. It barely responds and ends having your arms in pain.
  #5   Add to jiggyborg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2008, 06:16 PM

jiggyborg is on a distinguished road
except for the poor response thing, would arms in pain be a good thing?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options