The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2008, 12:42 AM

musclemike05 is on a distinguished road
Getting a bodybuilder to pose impromptu... and then?

Hi

Saw this video a while ago and it is really hot, not so much for the muscles, but for how Levrone reacts to guys coming up to him in a mall just before Olympia contest. In the first part, it's all chat, not great, but stick with it. Actually in this part it's noticeable how SMALL Kevin's wife is, I mean she is the size of his thigh or something!

In the second part, he goes out to the parking lot, and they "beg" him to take of his shirt, whcih is real baggy. Kevin doesn't need much begging. He does some poses to the delights of the guys behind camera, and flexes with one of the guys.

For me the most interesting part is the third part, when they help Kevin put his shirt back on - he doesn't want it. He keeps posing, and showing the guys how cut he is - I think this is a really interesting insight into his mind - he is totally getting off on the scenario.

I guess my question is, if we could have a fourth part, in fantasy, what would it be? Here is the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A6LwzoN7So

I have some ideas, but would love to see what you guys think.

EDit: PS - any other videos like this?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to UKBeefy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 9th, 2008, 06:02 AM

UKBeefy is on a distinguished road
yeh it's always hot when muscle and showing off gets out in the open - in places where you least expect it or where others are going about their business.

The follow on for me would be his trousers coming down and showing his legs/wheels. that depends on what his underwear is like if he wears any. That would be verging on the "naked in public" which is probably further than he'd be allowed to go.
  #3   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 13th, 2008, 01:45 AM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Good to see a muscleman who doesn't want to put his shirt back on. Gotta love the cockiness!
  #4   Add to buffguy31264's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2008, 08:15 PM

buffguy31264 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to buffguy31264 Send a message via Skype™ to buffguy31264
im ainto muscle show

hit me up buffguy31264 on yahoo.com
  #5   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2008, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKBeefy View Post
yeh it's always hot when muscle and showing off gets out in the open - in places where you least expect it or where others are going about their business.

The follow on for me would be his trousers coming down and showing his legs/wheels. that depends on what his underwear is like if he wears any. That would be verging on the "naked in public" which is probably further than he'd be allowed to go.
Hey cool - I was thinking a bit more extreme - yeah he pulls down his sweatpants, and has got a nice silky black poser on... then one of the guys asks him how huge he wants to get. And produces a vial. Makes Kevin grow huge there and then in the lot, so big that he rips out of that baggy shirt...
  #6   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2008, 09:38 PM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclemike05 View Post
Hey cool - I was thinking a bit more extreme - yeah he pulls down his sweatpants, and has got a nice silky black poser on... then one of the guys asks him how huge he wants to get. And produces a vial. Makes Kevin grow huge there and then in the lot, so big that he rips out of that baggy shirt...
Sounds like a good story line to me. That video is some serious JO material.
  #7   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2008, 08:22 AM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
I especially like the part near the beginning when he is still up near the door and the small skinny guy enters the picture. Look at Kevin's face and the expression as he compares himself to the little guy. You can almost read his mind as he probably is thinking to himself "fuck I am huge - I could absolutely crush you you scrawny little man - dont dare piss me off" ......the cocky confidence that comes through. and to think i lived just a few miles from him and his gym near baltimore and never went. shame on me
  #8   Add to musclemike05's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2008, 04:44 PM

Kevin pumping arms

http://www.youtube.com/v/AgDdHo8XTKk&rel=1

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text