The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Another Choice: Part 3

I know that this story is probably all but forgotten by the majority of readers here, but I had a great idea for something, but sadly, I have to finish this up before I can move on to that. So, Part 1 is hereand Part 2 is here. I hope everyone enjoys this new part and I should hopefully have this story done sometime this month.

As usual, comments and replies are welcomed and encouraged.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Writer and Lifter

Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
?What?s wrong Carl, what happened?? his brother inquired.

?You have got to promise not to say anything to the guys about this,? Lee demanded.

?Ok little bro, what?s going on??

?I need to get bigger and better at fighting.?

?Mind if I ask why??

Lee looked over to Paul and smiled. Turning back to his brother with a stern countenance he said, ?Me and Paul have been getting beat up by this bully lately. I don?t care about me getting beat up, but Paul is too nice for that to happen to him. He?s small and he never plans on fighting back. I wanna be able to make sure that kinda stuff never happens to him.?

Brad put his hand on his shoulder and knelled down. ?I?m proud of you bro, but why don?t you want the family to know? You know dad could really help you learn to fight and Evan and Slater would be glad to kick the shit out of this guy.?

?Yeah, I know what Evan and Slater would do, that?s why I don?t want them involved. I wanna do this by myself. I want you to train me and Paul.?

Brad nodded in agreement. ?I?ll keep all this a secret as long as I can, but don?t you think mom and dad will wonder why Paul is over all the time??

?I plan on telling them when the time is right, but not now.? Lee walked back over to Paul and smiled. ?Hey Paul, how bout we start getting in shape?? Lee questioned.

Paul looked at Lee and said, ?Sure! Why not? I don?t do anything else. Just wait until my mom gets here and I?ll see if it?s ok for me.?

Brad, Lee, and Paul waited there for about five minutes before Paul?s mother arrived. Paul explained to her the plan and she questioned Brad on what he had in mind. Brad, being the expert lifter and jock he was, told her about the beginner workout their dad had him go on when he was ten and that he would guide Carl and Paul through it. Paul?s mother expressed her only concern and made Brad promise that she wouldn?t push Paul too much.

The trio walked to Lee?s new house with Brad leading the way. As they got home, they noticed Evan and Slater wrestling in the yard with their dad watching. Lee smiled as he watched the two young jock bodies thrash around in the yard. Each of the bodies were well toned, muscular and strong, but Evan was more ripped than Slater and the bulk advantage went to the younger brother. The scene looked violent from an outsider?s point of view and Paul was worried, but Brad and Lee laughed it off.

?This is normal for us, but Carl here hasn?t been up to snuff lately,? Brad commented.

Lee laughed and focused on conjuring up memories of him wrestling his brothers. A few came to mind of him doing average against them but not being able to overpower them. Lee laughed and said, ?One day, I?ll be able to slam you guys.?

Lee?s father walked up to the trio as they walked into the yard, ?Hello boys, long time no see Paulie. What brings you here today??

Brad started to reply but Lee cut him off, ?Oh, we?re going to hang out for a while dad, nothing special.?

Lee?s dad rubbed his mustache thoughtfully and said, ?Ok you two, I?ll tell your mother to make a little extra for dinner.?

The four of them went into the house. Their dad went into the kitchen while Brad led the way towards the basement. The basement was cluttered with various trinkets that their parents had collected but the middle of the floor was an old rubber mat that you?d find in a gym and a pull-up bar bolted to the framework overhead.

Brad turned on the lights and walked to the center of the mat. ?I?m sure dad would?ve wanted to do this for you Carl, but I?ll go through it like he did with me. First I want you two to drop and do as many push-ups as you can.?

Both Paul and Lee hit the floor and started doing push ups. Paul struggled after his 8th one and stopped at 10 while Lee did around 20 before stopping. Brad smiled and said, ?Good, that?s about what I did when I first started. Now, on to pull ups.?

Assisting the two up to the bar, Brad spotted them as they tried doing pull ups. Paul did one by himself before having to quit and Lee did three. Brad made sure they got down ok and then told them to do as many crunches as they could. Paul ended up doing 25 while Lee finished up around 47.

Brad stood the two kids up and patted them on their shoulders. ?That?s good. You guys are ok for kids your age. Basically, I want you to come down here every day but Sunday and do as many push ups, pull-ups and crunches you can. That will give you a good base to work with and later we can do more advanced stuff. Brad looked around the basement and found a suitable step stool the kids could use to reach the bar.

?It?ll be tough going for the first few months, I won?t lie to you, but after you get into the flow of things, it?ll start feeling natural, even good,? Brad said.

The trio heard a burly voice yell from upstairs, ?Hey boys! It?s time for dinner!? The three boys followed their noses upstairs where a simple, but home-cooked spread. Lee finished his meal quite quickly, but Paul ate a bit slower. Lee's family went through their nightly dinner chat, including Paul in whenever they could. Paul spoke politely to Lee's parents and they complimented him on his manners.

Soon, dinner was over and Paul's mother came to pick him up from Lee's house. The two stood on the porch for a moment saying their goodbyes when Paul did the unexpected and hugged Lee. "Thanks a ton Carl. I really enjoyed hanging out with you and look forward to tomorrow." Lee froze in his tracks, his emotions conflicting and swirling about his mind like a tsunami. Paul released Lee from the hug and went off to his car. With one final wave, Paul was gone, leaving a confused and disraught Lee standing on the porch.

Lee went back into the house slowly where his mother was still cleaning the kitchen. "That Paul is such a nice young man. I hope you stay friends with him, he could be a good influence on you."

Lee smiled weakly and said, "Yeah mom, I'll try." He continued up the steps to his bedroom. Thankfully, his brother was in the bathroom taking a shower, so he had some time to himself. I used this opportunity to talk to my new pet project."

"I see you're enjoying yourself Carla."

Lee spun around to find himself back in my dimensional office. "You fucking bastard. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. I was supposed to be huge!" he yelled at me, his mouth foaming in rage.

I calmly leaned forward, my arms bulging against my spectral t-shirt, "Like I said, you never asked how I was going to make you huge. I could drag this out for years if I wanted to. But I'm a nice guy. I wouldn't do that to you. The deal will be concluded by the time you turn twenty."

"TWENTY?!? That's twelve years from now!!" Lee was pounding on my desk with every word as I simply smiled at him. "How am the hell I'm going to last that long? I'm probably going to be beaten up every day for the next three years by that bastard Buck. How in the hell is this a fair trade?"

"Speaking of which," I smiled, "How do you feel about Paul?"

Lee's anger instantly cooled with the mention of Paul's name. "What the fuck do you mean? What about Paul?"

I slowly stood and walked around my desk. Lee's breath hitched in his chest at my massive physique and his eyes followed me as I walked across the room. My hand waved and a window opened in the darkness. The scene of him and Paul hugging on the porch was replayed before him and I said, "How did that make you feel?"

Lee sat there for a moment contemplating his feelings. "I don't know," he finally started. "He's a great guy. I mean, he's always happy even when everything and everyone's against him. He's completely selfless and giving and he doesn't deserve any of the shit he's getting. I mean, Buck just takes advantage of him every day when Paul doesn't even have that much to give. Buck is just a complete asshole."

"And how many people do you think said the same thing about you?"

Lee looked at me like I just kicked him in the balls. He looked down at the floor in shame, then back up at me and said, "Was I really that horrible to people?"

"Worse," I said as I waved my hand. The room was filled with spectral windows to his old life. In each one was someone he had either directly or indirectly affected. The voices of his past called out to him and slowly, Lee broke down into tears.

"I never knew how much I hurt people," he finally said, his voice cracking with emotion.

"I knew." I smiled to myself because I knew because he was in certain people's lives, they would be more open to the change that I represented. "But that's not why we're here. How do you really feel about Paul?"

Lee sniffled and looked up at me, "What do you mean?"

I walked back to my desk and sat down. "This is the last time you'll be here. I will free you from your past memories. You will be able to live your life and come into your own with nothing from your old life coloring your emotions except this meeting. You will always remember that a person's actions can influence many things beyond that period of time, but you won't feel guilty about what you did. You won't even know that you did them. They'll just be a faint memory. Kinda like a tv show or a movie you saw long ago. You are Carl now. Lee is dead, his sins buried with him. This is the final gift I give you, a chance to live your life thinking about your actions before you wildly proceed."

Lee looked at me with hope in his eyes and his memories slowly started to fade. "Really? Why are you doing this? I don't deserve such a gift."

I smiled one final time as he transitioned back to his dimension, "Let's just say I have a great interest in what you will do."
  #3   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 24th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Writer and Lifter

Look forward to seeing a new part of this story soon.
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by xythan_shadow View Post
Look forward to seeing a new part of this story soon.

Cool... I look forward to seein it... Maybe I can get myself inspired enough to finish off my long neglected story... "A Deal's a Deal" Your "Kaos" and my interprition of the "Lucifer Saint" character Lover started "A Deal's a Deal" with are the same concept...

And I have seen the complete "Fullmetal Alchemist" series and the moive that picks up the surviving characters a years later... It's a really neat buddy story about the bond between a pair of brother... I wish my relationship with my little brother could be more like Ed and Al's...

I wish I could go back a do life over with a differ hand of cards the way Lee is given... The fact that he already cares about Paul suggests that he was always a good guy at heart but he was put in a position that his bitterness was allow to feed on its self driving all sence of right and wrong out...

Ender...
  #5   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2008, 09:47 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Ive cought up on FMA too and i really have to say that now that ive watched the whole series, ive only become more amused by your usage of it in stores and by the way it fits in so well. Was that your inspiration for this?

I'd wondered when this story would be continued. I didnt see this installment until it was bumped but i like where its going. Hope you keep it up!

(PS) I loved the FMA series but hated the movie they made after the series ended.
  #6   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
... snip ...

(PS) I loved the FMA series but hated the movie they made after the series ended.
I agree the movie left a lot to be desired... It tried too hard to force a link between the reality on the other side of the gate and our world...

In my opinion if you invoke an alternate reality from an alternate reality that is not rooted in the real world, you should never try to link the tangent to our world... It forces all kinds of paradoxes and other nasty problems crop up...

Ender

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options