The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to conoemadre's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2008, 12:31 PM

conoemadre is on a distinguished road
Superhero commercial

superstrength

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:43 PM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Like it!

Cute! Like it when he lifts up the piano as easily as if it's a piece of cardboard.

Nice guy too, very cute but a little bit geeky and awkward too, which is such a sexy combination, especially for a super strong superhero.

Though I’ve always loved Superman I’m much more turned on by Clark Kent. I love the idea of him performing amazing feats of strength whilst still wearing his geeky glasses, his mild manner belying his awesome power and unimaginable strength, enormous bulging rippling muscles carefully concealed beneath a plain dull unfashionably suit. Hot!

Thanks for sharing the video
  #3   Add to -TavO-'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2008, 11:55 AM

-TavO- is on a distinguished road
why i can't see comercial?D:
  #4   Add to conoemadre's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 24th, 2008, 10:32 PM

conoemadre is on a distinguished road
Here another link to the video

Online Videos by Veoh.com

#5   Add to eromacque's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 12:26 AM

eromacque is on a distinguished road
Bingo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanky View Post
Cute! Like it when he lifts up the piano as easily as if it's a piece of cardboard.

Nice guy too, very cute but a little bit geeky and awkward too, which is such a sexy combination, especially for a super strong superhero.

Though I?ve always loved Superman I?m much more turned on by Clark Kent. I love the idea of him performing amazing feats of strength whilst still wearing his geeky glasses, his mild manner belying his awesome power and unimaginable strength, enormous bulging rippling muscles carefully concealed beneath a plain dull unfashionably suit. Hot!

Thanks for sharing the video
You pretty much just captured my own thoughts flawlessly. Nothing on Earth sexier than someone who looks in NO way superheroic doing something amazing with superstrength. A geeky kid in high school glancing around to check and see if the hallway's empty, then slowly crushing and collapsing the padlock on his locker, having forgotten the combination. Holy smokes is that amazing.
  #6   Add to lemapp's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 24th, 2008, 01:57 PM

lemapp is on a distinguished road
I have that costume

A friend was in Italy last Fall and directed me to the company's web site. I've made several copies of that orange/ gold/ brown costume. It looks very cool.
  #7   Add to tanky's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2008, 12:13 PM
100% Beef Addict

tanky has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by eromacque View Post
You pretty much just captured my own thoughts flawlessly. Nothing on Earth sexier than someone who looks in NO way superheroic doing something amazing with superstrength. A geeky kid in high school glancing around to check and see if the hallway's empty, then slowly crushing and collapsing the padlock on his locker, having forgotten the combination. Holy smokes is that amazing.
A man after my own heart for sure! Love your idea about the geek crushing the padlock! Now that's nice! There are so many little scenarios like that I could think of, where a cute but geeky young superman is trying to hide the fact that he's as strong as 10,000+ grown men but can't show it off, even though in doing so he'd be really popular and get loads of girls. But the strength and the muscles have to be hidden away and his amazing feats are only performed 'on the sly'. Such a sexy idea I think you'd agree!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options