The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2008, 09:57 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Eye Candy

Not every day that I get three hotties in the liberry at the same time but I suppose today is my lucky day!

(1) I imagine I've mentioned him before. About 6 ft., dirty blond hair, soul patch, very broad shoulders, tight midsection, NICE arms. Not huge but definitely in the 17 inch range and when he stretches his triceps just POP out! He knows he's a hottie and I'm inclined to think he gives a little extra show when I'm around.

(2) Pocket-sized version of # 1. Maybe 5'7 or 5'8, 160 lbs., but broad shoulders, perky pecs, tight waist, bubble butt. Not quite buzz cut light brown hair, chin fuzz.

(3) Wow! Not quite as well-built as the other two but TALL (6'2, at least) and really, actually model handsome. You could cut glass on his cheekbones, the jawline looks like it's carved from stainless steel. If he smiled I'm sure he could melt butter but he's got that broody thing going on.

Oy!

Good thing I'm leaving early and heading to the gym directly afterwards!

:-)

xoxo

richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to jfrdricks63's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 28th, 2008, 07:32 PM

jfrdricks63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
Not every day that I get three hotties in the liberry at the same time but I suppose today is my lucky day!

(1) I imagine I've mentioned him before. About 6 ft., dirty blond hair, soul patch, very broad shoulders, tight midsection, NICE arms. Not huge but definitely in the 17 inch range and when he stretches his triceps just POP out! He knows he's a hottie and I'm inclined to think he gives a little extra show when I'm around.

(2) Pocket-sized version of # 1. Maybe 5'7 or 5'8, 160 lbs., but broad shoulders, perky pecs, tight waist, bubble butt. Not quite buzz cut light brown hair, chin fuzz.

(3) Wow! Not quite as well-built as the other two but TALL (6'2, at least) and really, actually model handsome. You could cut glass on his cheekbones, the jawline looks like it's carved from stainless steel. If he smiled I'm sure he could melt butter but he's got that broody thing going on.

Oy!

Good thing I'm leaving early and heading to the gym directly afterwards!

:-)

xoxo

richard
Theres a guy at work that I sit behind the next row of semicubes over and i get to see every time he streatches and sometimes he absentmindedly flexes his muscles. He is a true sight to behold. I am in love with this dude.
  #3   Add to kollejboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2008, 10:12 PM

kollejboy
which library?

audubon or clearfield?
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 7th, 2008, 11:26 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Neither, I'm afraid, or I'd hang out those two places more often.

GCC in Batavia.

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to nypup2train's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2008, 06:38 AM

nypup2train is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nypup2train Send a message via Yahoo to nypup2train
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay View Post
(3) Wow! Not quite as well-built as the other two but TALL (6'2, at least) and really, actually model handsome. You could cut glass on his cheekbones, [COLOR="Gray"][...][/COLOR]
Darn. Well, I suppose nobody's perfect. ;(

(I've never found guys attractive when their looks are "too perfect" in terms of the media/society standard of beauty. I call it "California pretty" -- just one of the 864 things about living in the Los Angeles area that didn't work for me, back when I tried.)

Still, overall a great set of sightings -- I envy your vantage point, if so much worthwhile scenery keeps happening by! Thanks for reminding me why I need to get out more!
  #6   Add to Gene's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 8th, 2008, 07:28 PM

Gene is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nypup2train View Post
... (I've never found guys attractive when their looks are "too perfect" in terms of the media/society standard of beauty. I call it "California pretty" ...
Ooh, good! I like that term "california pretty" can I use it? It's not jealousy, it's rejection of what some over paid media people define as handsome. Same thing as female models being too thin. The guys that are just too tanned, too wide cheek boned, too perfecly spiked hair, just too too idealized, are boringly manufactured.

I loved the movie Zoolander because it sums up my feeling about that whole big city fashion hype. Usless narciscism fostered on the rest of us at high prices.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options