The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2004, 05:37 AM

chegs_uk has disabled reputation
Clip Sharing

Right, with the help of AngryLeek and a few others, I've been getting together as many clips as possible to share. As most ways of transfering seem to have caused a lot of problems, and I don't have the bandwidth to establish an ftp server, I have created a new hotmail account to use for sharing.

Anyone who wants clips can e-mail me or simply add the account and then, when I'm signed in, I will enable file sharing and you can download whichever clips you want.

Although I don't mind providing the clips, etc, I would appreciate anyone who downloads sharing what clips they have so that I can expand the archive. As times goes by, if this takes off, I may revisit the idea of establishing an ftp server.

The more of you who share clips with me, the more there are for others to download.

Anyway, the e-mail address is [email protected].

As I said, this is a community effort, if it turns up that myself, AngryLeek, etc, are just spending our time downloading and creating clips for others to take, I'll stop sharing them.

Hope this works.

All the best

Chegs
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2004, 03:12 PM
reticent lunatic

AngryLeek has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to AngryLeek Send a message via MSN to AngryLeek Send a message via Yahoo to AngryLeek
Thumbs up gratitude & what not

I hope the rest of you all take advantage of Chegs's generous offer. I've already given him something new that I've recorded - a pumba muscle growth clip that I recently copied.

It's also been uploaded also onto downloadalli4 group, but I had to take the 10th Mtv Documentary clip of the amatuer BB off to do it.

An idea of the clip contents can be seen on Shadowloard's fantastic site (page 8 of the muscle inflation clips)

http://stonegate.furvect.com/bycateg...sc=6004&page=8

that website is another source of many of the clips I've collected. Problem being that the availibility of files is based on popularity/voting, which not enough Muscle-philes seem to do

Last edited by AngryLeek; May 15th, 2004 at 03:17 PM.
  #3   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 15th, 2004, 06:42 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quite

I know I for one will do my part in helping to share these clips.
Stonegate is an awesome site with a great collection, but it does get annoying how few people ever seem to vote for the good stuff

Things happen.
  #4   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2004, 02:56 AM

Well, there's been a reasonable response so far, but I'm also looking for guys with clips to offer, not just to download. If any of you guys have clips you want to share, let me know.

As I've said, if interest is high enough, I'll do my best to establish a more useful method of sharing, but as it stands, this seems to be a good idea.

Also, anyone interested in also sharing clips in this way can contact me and we'll try & build up a network so that more people have access.

I'm going to look into creating a list of what's on offer soon so that people know what we have and also can post requests.

All the best

Chegs

xxx
  #5   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2004, 07:13 AM
mistake7890

----------

Last edited by mistake7890; May 31st, 2007 at 03:09 PM.
  #6   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2004, 08:56 AM

Basically, you just need to make contact with me, so e-mail me at the above address. Then we can arrange some way of sharing clips.

If you use MSN 6.1, then they have an option called file sharing which seems to work so far. If not, we can try through Yahoo, AIM or ICQ, basically, all it requires is a decent chat program!

Chegs

xxx
  #7   Add to musclefreak4559's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2004, 11:38 AM

musclefreak4559
Talking

Hi , I just e-mailed you.
I dont have msn 6.1 , what can i do?
  #8   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2004, 06:10 PM
reticent lunatic

Send a message via AIM to AngryLeek Send a message via MSN to AngryLeek Send a message via Yahoo to AngryLeek
Download the MSN messenger 6.1 software

go to http://www.msn.com & download the messenger.

I can help out too with distributing the clips from my collection thru IM. They're also psoted on the uploadaqui & the downloadalli groups. Chegs probably has the most new stuff from people with clips to contribute & as well all the ones from me.

Anway, I use AIM & somebody recently showed me a similar feature to the MSN file-sharing where I can allow people to view a library folder & d/l at their pleasure without me having to send & each individual file that the person wants. My AIM screenname is "oracedjj"
  #9   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2004, 06:19 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
I have a couple of clips

or rather a good large bunch of them. Some are very, very, VERY excellent and others are, well, ok...
But no matter. I have my AIM contact info available above, and I can give you whatever other contacting information you may need if and or when you IM me.
Perhaps we should compile a list of what we have? or maybe all meet in a chatroom of some sort?

Things happen.
  #10   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2004, 08:35 AM
mistake7890

----------

Last edited by mistake7890; May 31st, 2007 at 03:10 PM.
  #11   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2004, 09:35 AM

In the version of MSN I am running, it's under the "Launch Site" option, but there seems to be some problems with different versions as to where the option is located. I am able to inititate file sharing with all people running an up-to-date version of the program, so there is no real problem, except for those who wish to share between themselves.

When I understand the problem better I'll try and find a solution. In the mean time, feel free to contact me directly.

Chegs
  #12   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2004, 09:43 AM

Just a few notes

Me again guys, just a few quick points about the file sharing from my end.

1) I am currently in the middle of my final exams, so there may be a little delay in sharing of clips, but this should be sorted by Friday when I have a few days off, so feel free to contact me in the mean time and as soon as I'm available, I'll make contact propely.

2) I am unsure how to share files through programs other than MSN, file transfers can often be stopped by networks and firewalls, so the trasfer option may not always work.

3) Could people please e-mail me as well as add me to messenger, it's getting a little confussing as to who is who and some people are being added, but never appearing online, if they contact me, I can arrange a time when we're both online to share clips.

4) Finally, a quick rant. I know it's petty, but if people contact me, could they please at least try and make it seem a little more like you think I'm doing something to help you out. A few of the people who have messaged me have sounded like they see this as a right, not a privaledge, I'm doing this because I want to share what I have, and what others would care to share with me, not to spend my life talking to people who just message saying "Ok, so where are the clips?" or "What are you offering then?" without even so much as a hello first!

**Climbs off soap box**

Anyway, enough from me.

Hope everyone is enjoying summer, I've got to get back to revision.

Love to you all.

Chegs

xxx
  #13   Add to ottomun6's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2004, 01:48 PM

ottomun6
Send a message via Yahoo to ottomun6
Chegs, you shouldn't have to think of it as a petty rant.
It sounds like there are a few guys out there that just haven't been taught good manners. I think of manners as part of the "grownup" package. When people get demanding like that, its like watching some kind of psychology class. If you notice how todders act, they are just into the "me!!" , "mine!!", "gimme!!" stuff. Asking is something they haven't learned yet, much less the thought of saying "thanks".

Its really startling when I see grown people with that toddler mentality.

Shoot! now I'm on the freakin soapbox.
  #14   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2004, 07:22 AM
reticent lunatic

Lightbulb wANT TO D/L COOL STUFF? HUH??

Thanks entirely to the generosity of some members, practically all of my video clips & many other video files are being hosted on a website for anyone to d/l. Thanks LostInSpace for the help, files, & free program.

In anycase, especially deserving credit is matnorma for helping me patiently & for hosting these files FREE.

If too many people abuse this website & the bandwidth costs become excessive, then he will need to limit it. http://angryleek.mminvent.net/downloads/

( show restraint & moderation, PLEASE!
Don't try to d/l everything in one night )

I hope this helps take some slack off of Chegs, who has really gone out of his way to help distribute my clips & others to people who want them. However, if you've got something new or unshared, please do contact somebody to share it. I'm going to be giving him atleast one new video clip of mine when I get it converted to a digital file.
  #15   Add to boyonpeachtree's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2004, 01:25 AM

boyonpeachtree
Send a message via AIM to boyonpeachtree Send a message via Yahoo to boyonpeachtree
trial sharing my personal collection

Hey guys...

I've got kind of a big collection of videos. I'm interested in sharing them out for a trial.

ftp://onpeachtree.homeip.net/videos
http://onpeachtree.homeip.net/videos

My ftp site can only support 10 concurrent connections.

Anyways, let me know what you guys think. Also, let me know if you experience any problems. We'll see how this goes.

Later,
David
[email protected]
  #16   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2004, 04:23 AM

Although I'm glad to see more people sharing more and more clips, I've just looked through the clips your sharing and there are some that have copyrights on them, and can get the board into trouble if we aren't careful.

Although I don't know the exact details of it, I'd say you'd be better to stick to the clips that involve growth, etc, or the ones you know are definitely ok to share.

I hate to be a downer on this, but I've watched other clip sharing boards fall apart because of people objecting to the clips that are posted, so I'm hoping to stop the problem before it starts.

Many thanks again for the clips your sharing though.

All the best

Chegs

xxx
"What about the people you work with? The people you call friends? Are you willing to sacrifice them? What about your family? What about your God? What about truth? What about blood? What about right? What about wrong? What about your future? What about faith? What about sin? What about hell? What about death? What about life?"
  #17   Add to boyonpeachtree's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2004, 05:58 AM

boyonpeachtree
Send a message via AIM to boyonpeachtree Send a message via Yahoo to boyonpeachtree
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by chegs_uk
Although I'm glad to see more people sharing more and more clips, I've just looked through the clips your sharing and there are some that have copyrights on them, and can get the board into trouble if we aren't careful.

Although I don't know the exact details of it, I'd say you'd be better to stick to the clips that involve growth, etc, or the ones you know are definitely ok to share.

I hate to be a downer on this, but I've watched other clip sharing boards fall apart because of people objecting to the clips that are posted, so I'm hoping to stop the problem before it starts.

Many thanks again for the clips your sharing though.

All the best

Chegs

xxx
Chegs,

You have a point about the copyrighted material; however, this board has nothing to do with clip sharing. I'm privately hosting my own site, which has no affiliation with this board. Oh well, I guess I should stop with the filesharing before RIAA catches me...
  #18   Add to chegs_uk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 17th, 2004, 09:50 AM

I know you are hosting them privately, but the problem is, your linking it here, so the board can still get into trouble, and so can you.

It's just a friendly warning, if you contact me, I can help you with what is ok and what isn't to have on there, I'm just glad to see others willingly sharing there stuff.

By the way, I am setting up an ftp server in the next few weeks, so maybe we could work together, as well as any otherws who are interested.

Chegs

xxx
"What about the people you work with? The people you call friends? Are you willing to sacrifice them? What about your family? What about your God? What about truth? What about blood? What about right? What about wrong? What about your future? What about faith? What about sin? What about hell? What about death? What about life?"
  #19   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 12th, 2004, 11:20 PM
reticent lunatic

Host of my files changed the address for my download directory to just http://angryleek.mminvent.net

He pays for Bandwidth costs himself, so if you want to d/l a lot of stuff, Space it out over time - It'll be there
  #20   Add to theardes's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 13th, 2004, 01:22 PM

theardes
Great

Fantastic stuff!!
  #21   Add to dirk steel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2004, 02:30 PM

dirk steel
Thank you!

Thanks "AngryLeek" for the Tom Katt movie. Very, very hot. I'd love to have that body on top of me.

It's funny that they have to work SO much to get hard. If I were either one of them, I'd be hard as a rock.
  #22   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2004, 01:34 PM
reticent lunatic

I can't the credit for all those files - or more precisely, that file mentioned above - i agree, hot stuff. Most of those came from other friends who wanted to help out . I've recorded some & downloaded the majority of the toon muscle growth clips to try to make it more accesible to others.

Here's a screen-grab from a recent file that I added.
  #23   Add to dirk steel's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2004, 02:12 PM

dirk steel
Exclamation

Can't access any of your files. I keep getting a "you don't have permission" error. :-(

The virtual workout screen caps look interesting. What is the file name for that movie?
  #24   Add to matnorma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 25th, 2004, 11:09 PM

matnorma
Angryleek's Clip Hosting

Hey Guys,

In response to dirk steel's last post...

I am hosting Angryleek's videos, and you can imagine that the bandwidth usage is pretty astronomical (over 1.5 GB a day!!). Anyway, since it is my server, I have made some internal upgrades and DNS (domain name) changes to better keep up with demand. As a result of this, some people might have had trouble accessing the download site. However, everything should now be in order. The link to the site is http://angryleek.mminvent.net.

Happy downloading and let me know if any of you are still having problems!
  #25   Add to garrix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2004, 01:52 AM

garrix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to garrix
its telling me that im "forbidden" to access any and all of the files.
  #26   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2004, 07:18 AM
LeatherGryphon

[color=yellow]This is what I get too!!![/color]

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /MOV10081-10083.WMV on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/1.3.31 Server at angryleek.mminvent.net Port 80
  #27   Add to matnorma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2004, 09:10 AM

matnorma
All Fixed

Sorry Guys... after I made the server upgrades, I forgot to change the access permissions on the clips. But, [COLOR=Yellow]everything is setup properly now, so you should be able to download the clips[/COLOR].

[COLOR=Red]http://angryleek.mminvent.net[/COLOR]

Last edited by matnorma; July 26th, 2004 at 09:13 AM.
  #28   Add to Radiokida's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 26th, 2004, 01:26 PM

Radiokida has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Radiokida
Thanks a lot for the movies. I downloaded the Lee Priest movie... it is outstanding. I recommend that movie to everyone.
  #29   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2004, 01:41 AM
reticent lunatic

thank LostInSpace for that one & Especially Mat for paying for the whole site!
  #30   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2004, 07:44 AM
LeatherGryphon

Nice clips, thanks for the connection.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of them that are unplayable. I'd really like to see the Lee Priest clip but it's an "asf" file and I get the following message:

[color=sandybrown]The required codec cannot be found

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because the required codec cannot be found. To determine how to obtain the codec identified as 75, contact the content provider.[/color]
[color=#f4a460][/color]
Which program plays "asf" files?

----------------

Also I haven't gotten any of the "avi" files to play. None of the applications I have (Adobe Premier6, Quicktime, WMP) can play these "avi" files and when I go to the web to locate the codec, the programs all say it's "unavailable" . Which "avi" format are they? Which product(s) have been used sucessfully to play the "avi" files? Where does one get the codec? Can it be gotten for free or is it a proprietary format? Enquiring and horney minds want to know.

I'm running WinXP-Pro with all latest patches for Premier, QT, WMP
  #31   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2004, 08:53 AM
LeatherGryphon

OK, half way there

Well part of the problem is solved.

For the "avi" files (the ones I've downloaded anyway), I went out and downloaded the DivX player from http://www.divx.com/divx/

Unfortunately, I still can't get the Lee Priest movie to play. It was hard to find in the list at the archive site because a limited number of characters of the file name are shown, the full file name is "[color=darkorange]Muscle Bodybuilder Lee Priest Posing -- inside hotel room.asf[/color]".

Y'know, there's a Biblical story about mass confusion and the collapse of civilization because of language difficulties at the tower of Babel. I think the time frame was off by a few thousand years and it's happening now with all these video and audio codecs required. We have the best communication network in the history of man but we booger the whole thing up with all these encoding mechanisms.
  #32   Add to Radiokida's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2004, 09:34 AM

Windows Media Player should play asf files

If it doesn't, try to download a codec. Just make a google search and you should find it.

Edit: This is just a quick search, but try hxxp://files.divx-digest.com/software/codec/mpg4vki.zip

Last edited by Radiokida; July 27th, 2004 at 09:37 AM.
  #33   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 27th, 2004, 09:25 PM
reticent lunatic

Actually, when I first couldn't view many files for that reason, LostInSpace sent me this codec package that has not failed me yet. I thought this might be a problem, so I uploaded it onto the directory a while back, but I never actually said anything, I guess. It's info is the following:

klcodec226f.exe 23-Jul-2004 00:24 8.2M
  #34   Add to AngryLeek's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2004, 06:52 PM
reticent lunatic

Exclamation Probably being redundant here but

These two files should be at the top of the list:
[COLOR=DarkOrange]
1.Guide to FileNumbe..> 30-Jul-2004 23:31 2k [/COLOR]

It's the key for knowing what's contained in the numerical files that I never renamed.

[COLOR=DarkOrange] 2. sklcodec226f.exe 23-Jul-2004 00:24 8.2M [/COLOR]

By installing this package, you Windows-users will be able to play & see all the current movie files as far as my own experience on http://angryleek.mminvent.net
  #35   Report Post  
Old July 31st, 2004, 07:57 PM
LeatherGryphon

OK, I installed the codec package that was pointed out and I didn't crash and don't appear to have a virus and I can see all the movie files now (so far).

FYI: apparently My standard WinXP-Pro, "Windows Media Player 9" installation would not (and still does not) show the Lee Priest "*.asf" file but the "Windows Media Player Classic" that comes with the codec package does play it. Thanks for all the other software that came with it too ($$$).
  #36   Add to LostInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2004, 03:12 AM

LostInSpace
Send a message via ICQ to LostInSpace
Posted New Clips Today

go check them out
it's 3 ripped guys doing some crazy stunts jumping around
the first clip which is called scorch.avi also has some a bit of flexing...
the other two are called mablung.avi and yeildingcorridor.avi
and it's just the shirtless guys doing their stunts
i've also uploaded an edited and slowed down version of scroch which is called scorchedit&slow.avi which has only the flexing scenes and some other hot stuff
slowed down for ur viewing pleasure cuz the original clips are double the speed
enjoy!
  #37   Add to Radiokida's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2004, 04:41 AM

Can I share a few of my clips on that page? And, if yes, how?
  #38   Add to matnorma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 9th, 2004, 07:26 PM

matnorma
Exclamation Reponse to Radiokida's post

Please Pirvate Message me so we can talk about this! I do not mind letting others post, but I dont want it to get out of hand.
  #39   Add to LostInSpace's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2004, 05:29 AM

LostInSpace
Send a message via ICQ to LostInSpace
on a more personal note

the guy on the SuperNimrod clip
is my own bf of 3 years now
i was just wondering what do u guys think of him?
  #40   Add to Radiokida's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 10th, 2004, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matnorma
Please Pirvate Message me so we can talk about this! I do not mind letting others post, but I dont want it to get out of hand.
It's not like I want to leech off all the clips... I actually want to share my clips as well. If you don't like the idea, then that's alright I guess. I just wanted to be generous with other generous persons.

Let's put it this way then... if anyone sees me online on Yahoo or ICQ and would like me to send him videos, feel free to message me there. The problem is that I'm not American, and, since it seems like the majority of you are, you might never find me online. For example, I've only managed to contact Chegs_uk once, because he's almost always away when I'm online. And I'm sure it's the reverse thing for him.

Alternatively I could setup some Yahoo groups, but I wouldn't like this to sound like I'm making a 'rival' website, because I'll do nothing if that would be the case.

As an aside, I have a few video morphs that I created myself. One involves penis growth and 3 others involve muscle growth. Again, if you'd like to have them, feel free to ask (NOT IN THIS POST PLEASE, just message me on ICQ or Yahoo).

Thanks once again for your video clip website though... I know it's tough to maintain it. Even though I don't like most clips (most of them are of a gay nature, which I don't like), it's still an effort that requires thanks and commendation from everybody, especially those who download every clip without so much of a 'thanks' (the so-called 'leechers').

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options