The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to GunMetalGrey88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2008, 05:44 AM

GunMetalGrey88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GunMetalGrey88 Send a message via Yahoo to GunMetalGrey88
Thumbs up deaths hand and the time to change

for the last few weeks i've been going through the notions at the gym not really reaching out trying any harder and eat just as bad as i've always done maybe even worse.

last night i felt deaths hands on my heart , i couldn't sleep fearing that i might die today after that madness i decided im ready to get fucking serious about my body and how i want it to look i need all the help i can get i need the names of the best proteins, fat burners and routines.

gentlemen lend me a muscled hand
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to achilles's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2008, 10:35 AM
The Inspiration.

achilles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to achilles Send a message via MSN to achilles Send a message via Yahoo to achilles
Hey buddy, sometimes I think we all go through a motivational slump, where we're going to the gym even though our heart might not be it, the hunger for more lacking. But the thing that differentiates us from other people is we keep going - we don't skip. We don't give up. And soon enough, the hunger comes back again, like a bird returning to the nest.

About feeling death's hand - my eyes were opened up long ago to fully realising the possibility that each day might be my last. I actually need to thank the TV show Six Feet Under for that. Regardless, knowing that hey, shit happens, and for all I know I could be struck down next week - made me not waste any more time dreaming about my dream of getting huge, but actually begin to DO it. Which is what I began in 2006, and still doing now.

Chin up!

--
Training Since: September 15th 2006
Muscle-lover Since: Birth!
  #3   Add to GunMetalGrey88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2008, 03:05 PM

GunMetalGrey88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GunMetalGrey88 Send a message via Yahoo to GunMetalGrey88
Thumbs up

thanks your right of course i need to stand up on my own theres no babysitting with muscle growth i got to make my own choices and cheers on your improvment achillies great new quads

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options